Dear Diary - His New Toy

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

I glanced at the bedside clock, squinting slightly to make out the numbers. He'd been fucking the shit out of the toy for at least fifteen minutes with only a couple of stops, but I wasn't letting him stop this time.

"Don't stop!" I begged, putting as much sex into my voice as possible. "I'm going to come. You're going to make me come!"

"Fuck..." he groaned as he began hammering his cock into the toy.

"Please don't come! Please don't come!" I begged as I pressed myself more firmly into his back while caressing his chest and stomach. "Keep fucking me!"

"Fuck!" he barked as he hunched, his hips thrusting and lunging violently as he grunted and snarled in erotic distress, and I could actually see his cock throbbing inside the clear toy as his essence jetted into the cavity. It was possibly the sexiest thing I'd ever seen.

That's hot as fuck! my devil bayed. She was a nasty, kinky bitch, and she was getting off on our play.

I grabbed the device and tried to fuck him with it. It was hard because he was leaning heavily on it as he came, but I could move it slightly by using it to rock the pillows it rested on. "Please don't stop!" I cried softly. "I need you to keep fucking me!"

With a soft roar, he bent backwards as he gripped the toy. With his weight removed, I was able to easily glide it over his cock.

"Fucking bitch!" he wailed. "I can't take it! Fuck!"

"Don't stop! Keep fucking me!"

He released the device as he twisted, seized my head, and pulled me into a scorching kiss, crushing my breasts against his chest as he whimpered and bucked. I held him with one arm around his neck as I furiously stroked his cock to milk him dry of need, my breasts jiggling and rippling with our movement.

With a loud grunt he shoved me away, his cock popping free of the toy as I rocked back on my legs and sat on my heels. I quickly rose to my knees again and tried to reinsert his cock, but he ripped the toy from my hand as he hovered on his knees, grunting and twitching. After a long moment he became still and released an explosive exhale.

"Now you know what you do to me," I murmured into his lips before kissing him.

He collapsed to the mattress, dropping the toy in the process, before pulling me down and wrapping me in arms to hold me into the kiss. I whimpered with desire as I pressed myself against him, desperate to feel as much of his flesh against mine as possible. We kissed for a long moment, my breasts pressed against his chest, before his embrace relaxed.

"Jesus... Christ, Michelle," he murmured. "Are you tryingto kill me."

I stretched, reaching for the fleshlight and lubricant. I squirmed a little more onto him so that I could reach the toy and pulled it to me. When he realized what I was doing, he began rocking his head.

"I can't," he gasped.

"You can," I murmured. "Please Ryan, won't you fuck my pussy some more?" I begged.

It always took him some time to lose his hardness, no matter how hard he came, and tonight was no exception, though I could tell some of his steel like rigidness from before was fading.

He rocked his head again. "I can't, Michelle. I can't!"

"You can," I purred again as I squirted a healthy dollop of lubricant directly into toy. "Please, Ryan, please fuck my pussy," I cooed as I slowly slid the device over his cock.

He groaned as his eyes closed and he tipped his head back in pleasure. I began stroking him with the toy as his face twisted and he hissed with pleasure. He wadded the linens in his hands and began rocking his hips in time with my slow plunges.

He's doing it! The sexy motherfucker is actually doing it! He's fucking our pussy! We turn him on so much he wants to fuck us again! Fuck that cock! Fuck that big hard cock and make it come again!

He continued to soften, but not enough that he couldn't fuck the toy, but after a few dozens of strokes, he pulled my lips to his as he began to harden again. I pulled myself more fully into the kiss, whimpering and moaning as our lips caressed, my sounds of desire and pleasure not entirely the result of me trying to wind him up. He pulled me higher to nurse at my breasts, and I began to fuck him faster, driving the toy hard down against the base of his cock to fuck him deep with every stroke.

He began rocking his hips more aggressively, and I took that as a sign he wanted to fuck hard. I forced myself from his teasing lips and tongue before I grabbed his hand and pulled. He sat up, and then when I backed up slightly and pulled again, he rose to his knees. I scrambled around behind him before squirting another healthy glob of lube into the toy's orifice.

"I'm going to fuck you so good," I murmured as I slid the toy over his cock again.

"Fuck," he moaned softly.

I started slowly before I began to leisurely increase the speed of my strokes to deliver on my promise. "I want you to come. I want you to fill my pussy with your come," I purred into his ear as I stroked the toy furiously over his cock.

He said nothing as he twisted at the hips, pulling me into, and then holding me in the kiss as I continued to pleasure him. The passion of his kiss continued to rise, and I matched him every step of the way. I was sizzling with desire as we pressed our bodies together, and he began to rock his hips.

"Fuck!" he barked as he broke from the kiss and grabbed the toy and held himself deep.

I pulled his hand away from the toy, taking the break in the action to add a bit more lubricant, before I slid it over his cock to begin masturbating him again. He began to whimper and twitch, his hips lunging and bucking as I began fucking him harder, and then harder still.

"Fuck! Shit!" he snarled.

Crackling with excitement, I reached between his legs and caress his balls. I scratched them gently with my nails as I continue to plunge the toy rapidly over his cock. My arm was getting tired, so I paused to switch hands. The moment I pulled the toy hard against the base of his cock, he tumbled backwards to land on his back. I followed and prepared to ram his cock deep again when he seized me by my legs, lifted me, and placed my womanhood over his face.

Fuck it! We need this! my evil side snarled.

With fresh strength, I rammed the toy over his cock with my other hand and fucked him with furious speed as he licked at my button. I'd barely completed two dozen strokes before I felt my orgasm rising inside me like a towering wave of destruction. Twenty or thirty stokes more and I exploded into rapture. I collapsed over him, moaning softly, holding the toy hard over his cock as I battled my pleasure. Never had I come so quickly. Fighting the pleasure, I stroked him a few times with the toy, but then had to pause again as I lost myself in the maelstrom of my orgasm.

As I began to come out from under my climax, I started pumping the toy over him again. He continued to feast on my womanhood, and it felt amazing, but I had to stop him. I'd come so quickly he'd done little to increase my tenderness, but I had to stop him now! With a deep groan of effort and desire disregarded, I pulled myself from him. He tried to hold me in place, but when I pulled harder, he let me go. Still pumping the toy slowly, I turned in the bed tasted myself on his lips as I kissed him thoroughly.

I pulled away from the kiss and again nudged him to his knees. I removed the toy and added a bit more lubricant, adjusted the two pillows between his legs, and then slid the toy over his cock before holding it against the pillow.

"You made me come, you sexy fuck," I growled as I used the toy to slowly caress his cock. "Now I want you to fuck my pussy. Fuck it long and hard. Fuck it until that big cock comes."

"I'll fuck it," he rumbled in reply as he began thrusting. "I'm going to fuck your pussy and never stop."

"Do it!" I sneered as I held the toy in place. "Fuck that pussy and don't stop."

He leaned onto the toy as he began ramming his cock deep and hard as my lips danced over his flesh, his soft grunts, growls, hisses and snarls exciting me. Now that he'd take the edge off my desire, I could focus on him again.

He fucked the toy for a long time, muttering under his breath as he grunted and strained, his flesh glowing as he began to sweat with his exertions, pausing occasionally so I could renew the lubrication. As he fucked the toy, I teased and caressed him with lips and fingers, played with his balls and nipples, gently dragged my fingernails over his flesh, and kissed away his sweat.

"Ah... fuck!" he snarled. "I'm going to fucking come again!"

"Do it!" I commanded. "Fuck it until you come! I want to see that big cock coming in my fucking pussy!"

He began fucking it harder, his breath coming in harsh pants as droplets of sweat slowly ran down his body.

"I'm going to fucking come!" he growled again.

"Do it! Come in that pussy!"

He continued to fuck it for a long moment, and I could tell he needed a little push. Moving behind him, I pressed myself into his back, his sweat allowing our flesh to glide smoothly against each other. I wrapped my arm loosely around his throat and gripped his shoulder before I pulled him fully upright while reaching around him to seize the toy. I rocked back to sit on my heels, pulling him farther back and harder into my chest to lever the toy off the pillow with his cock, being careful to not choke him as I did so. I then began ramming the toy over his cock as hard and fast as I could, my arms having recovered from my earlier efforts.

"Give it to me," I hissed into his ear. "Give me that come! Give me all the come in that big fucking cock!"

He began to growl, low and deep in his chest as he held my arm. "Fuck! I'm going to come! You're making me come!"

"Give it to me!" I demanded again.

His growl became a soft wail as he leaned back into me, forcing me harder into heels. I began to pant as I fought to hold against his press, and my arm began to burn with effort as I fucked his cock with furious speed and power, but I wasn't stopping.

"Fuck! I'm coming!" he cried, his voice loud and strained.

"Do it!"

With a loud, growling roar, he lunged backwards. Because I was twisted slightly to the side, so I could reach around him to fuck him, and with his sweat lubricating our flesh, he slipped past me to fall on the bed. His arms braced against the headboard his back arched backwards as he drove his hips high into the air on trembling legs. His cock had popped free of the toy when he fell backward, but I quickly recovered and slammed it over his engorged member to begin fucking him furiously again.

"Fuck!" he roared, loud enough for the neighbors to hear as he released the headboard, grabbed my wrist, and ripped the toy from his cock.

I quickly switched the device to my other hand and rammed it back over his steel like rod. He howled as he held that position, back arched, arms and legs trembling, his hand gripping my wrist as I fucked his cock with abandon. He released my wrist to claw at the toy with his free hand, trying to stop me from fucking him.

"I'm still coming!" he howled, even louder than before. "Shit! Fuck! Stop! I can't take it anymore!"

Able to use only one hand put him at a disadvantage as we fought over the toy, him pulling my hands away as fast as I could switch the toy from one to the other, but all the while I was getting in one or two hard, fast strokes as we battled. He finally succeeded in pulling the toy from my grip, and his cock, before he threw it out of my reach at the foot of the bed.

Victorious after its battle over the toy, his hand slammed into the base of the headboard again, and I paused to watch him, mesmerized by his display of rapture as he fucked the air, his snarls and growls loud as he battled his pleasure. After a moment of muscle straining effort, his cock twitching, bouncing, and leaking as he whimpered and grunted, he crumpled with an explosive exhale. His collapse to the mattress freed me from his spell. I tried to scramble around and over him, but he must have realized I was going to the toy again and quickly pulled me into a crushing embrace. After a long moment as he twitched and grunted, he became still and released another explosive exhale as he slowly relaxed his subduing clasp.

Able to move again, I inched myself higher to kiss him. He returned the kiss sluggishly. "You're going to make the neighbors complain," I whispered, my voice teasing, as our lips slowly parted.

"What?" he murmured.

"You screaming. You're going to cause the neighbors to complain," I murmured as I kissed his chest.

"Did I really?" he asked, his voice a shadow of its normal self.

He sounded positively shattered, and I couldn't stop my smile. Never had I felt so wickedly powerful and sexy. I glanced down his body. He was wilting more rapidly than I'd never seen him, already almost too soft to fuck, and still fading fast. My smile spread as I kissed his stomach.

We've broken his sexy ass... so take that, you sexy motherfucker!

That was mean what we did, my angel whispered.

Like he cares! Look at him! I told you he'd be relaxed!

"Oh yeah," I cooed. "The whole building probably heard you." My smile spread even more as I considered what my neighbors might think about me fucking him so good to make him scream.

"I'm sorry... but fuck!"

I thought my smile was going to split my face. "I'm not," I purred as I dragged my fingernail up his rapidly softening cock. He grunted hard and deep as he jerked. "Ready for some more?" I teased.

He grunted as he rocked his head. "As soon as I recover."

"Oh?" I purred. "How long will that take?" I asked, thrilled that he might still have more in his tank.

He rocked his head again. "I don't know," he whispered. "As soon as I can."

I grinned. "Tomorrow?" I asked, putting as much begging hopefulness into my voice as I could.

He rolled slightly to face me and then drew me tighter into him as he rolled back, pulling me slightly onto this chest before taking my lips in an exquisitely long, deep, and satisfying kiss.

"Maybe in an hour or so," he rumbled as our lips slowly parted, "but only if it's for the original."

The strength had come back into his voice, and I didn't know if it was bravado, bluffing, or if he actually meant it. I considered trying to find out, but decided I'd rather save him for tomorrow night.

"No... tomorrow night is better. I want you back to full strength."

He nodded slowly. "If you're sure."

"I'm sure."

He held me for a long moment as we kissed and touched, until I felt him relax into sleep. I smiled. Normally I was the one so well fucked out that I went to sleep first, and as I lay in his arms I luxuriated in my triumph. There were so many things I wanted to do with him. I wanted to fuck him to orgasm with the toy, and then have him fuck me until he came again, to see if my pussy could make him come more quickly the second time than the toy had. I wanted to fuck him to orgasm with the toy as he ate me, to see which of us came first. I wanted to watch him fuck himself to orgasm as fast as possible. I wanted to please him, always, in every way, even when I was too fucked out to fuck him myself.

With a deep sigh, I slowly inched my way out of his embrace. Normally, when I had to get up, I woke him, but not this time, and I smiled with satisfaction. Even though I'd had a little help, it seemed that I'd fucked him into oblivion.

Moving as quietly as possible, I circled the bed and picked up the toy and lube. I quietly placed the lubricant in the drawer, removed the cleaning supplies, and carried them and the toy into the bathroom. The instruction had been clear that the toy should be cleaned as soon as possible after use to ensure its longevity. I intended to follow those instructions as much as possible. Now that I'd discovered how much fun I could have with my new plaything, I wanted it to last a long time.

I quietly closed the door so I wouldn't wake Ryan as I worked. I wanted him to have a good night's sleep... because he was going to need his strength tomorrow.

I smiled as began to clean the toy, wondering if I could make him scream louder than he had tonight.

Challenge accepted, my devil whispered.