Dear Diary, I Have a Confession

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

I heard Robert step closer behind me just before his hand spread my ass cheeks. A moment later my labia was being pushed to the side as my previously loyal vagina was being expanded and penetrated by a very ridged and very engorged cock. Another man's bare cock! What had I done?!?

I never wanted to cheat on my husband and I'm ashamed to say, he was the last person on my mind as I heard a guttural moan coming from my own throat as he pushed his way into me, stretching every nerve and touching every pleasure point.

I must say that my biggest goal from a husband was to be sure that he never, ever felt the need to step outside of our marriage. I wanted him to be sure that I would always be there for him, body and soul. I would have done anything for him to prevent him from ever needing to get satisfaction from anywhere else than his own bed and his own wife, me.

Not in a million years would I have EVER thought that I would be the one to commit adultery. I didn't have any physical nor did I have any emotional needs but there I was, bent over a desk and being fucked by a guy that I worked with. My husband was most likely on his way to pick me up as I moaned from the penetration from another man's cock.

"Fuck Kara. I knew you would feel this good. Your pussy is like hot butter. Married pussy is definitely the best pussy."

He stood there for almost a full minute, soaking in the feeling of his success of seducing and penetrating a married woman. One of his hands reached around to fondle my breast as his other hand grabbed my hip. His cock slowly slid out of my pussy and back in again.

"Damn, Kara. Your pussy doesn't want to let go. You're sucking me right back inside of you again."

"I was hoping that I could last longer the first time but with that pussy of yours, that's not going to happen, at least the first time."

Wait!?! The first time?? With that he started thrusting into me, repeating how good my pussy felt.

"Fuck, Kara. Your pussy is prime choice. I'm going to have fun with you on a regular basis. I'll never have to masturbate to you again."

First of all. Seriously? He wasn't asking, he was telling me that he's going to continue fucking me. Secondly. He masturbates to me?

I knew that he didn't care about my pleasure. Quite frankly, I didn't care. I just needed him to fuck me and that is exactly what he did, hard.

Soon my body was thrashing, shaking and convulsing while my first extramarital orgasm racked my body along with my dignity.

Oh, if my husband could have seen me he wouldn't have recognized me. I was the proper lady at all times and there I was with my pants at my knees and my bra and shirt on the floor while a guy that he barely knew stood behind me thrusting away into his wife, violating her wedding vows.

I now know what it means when they say, "she moaned like a whore." I was having a sudden and pretty intense orgasm on his cock as he fucked me. Oh...my...god! I never heard such sounds coming from a woman and it was all me!! I'm sure that my sounds didn't help Robert's control much, not that he was even trying to hold off. I'm pretty sure that he was happy that his conquest was throbbing around his cock but his ultimate goal was to dump his potent cum deep inside of his married coworker. He had won, he had seduced me. Now what?

"In just a minute, I need you to turn around and drop to your knees facing me. I need to paint those sweet little titties."

Paint my titties? That was new. I would have laughed if I knew what that even meant.

Robert pumped into me for no more than another minute. He slammed against my ass so hard that my feet kept raising onto my toes and ever so often coming off of the floor. Finally, Robert pulled out, leaving my pussy screaming NOOO. Like a good puppet, I turned and knelt down like I was told, not fully understanding why.

This was the first time that I had actually seen the cock that was forcing itself into my no longer innoce body. It was angry looking and wet with my own pussy juices.

Suddenly I saw the hole at the end open as the first rope of cum shot out, hitting me right on the chin. He re-adjusted and the second volley hit me right above my left nipple. Rope after rope of warm sperm hit my nipples and my chest. Damn he came in buckets it seemed.

After he was finally finished soiling my nearly virgin titties, he used the head of his cock to rub his sperm into my nipples and all over my chest, effectively painting them with his own cum.

The next thing he did should have been disgusting to me. He wiped the cum from my chin with his finger and pushed it right into my mouth. I don't know why but I opened up and let him push it onto my tongue.

"Clean it."

I closed my mouth around his finger as I looked into his eyes and sucked it clean. Now looking back, taking that little amount into my mouth was the beginning of a fetish that I didn't know I had. But that's a whole different detour that I don't want to take right now.

"Fuck Kara, you have no idea how long it's been since I've wanted to fuck the hell out of you and to soak your tits with my cum."

For the past few minutes all I could do was babble, moan and whatever else I was doing. I finally found my voice to speak.

"This was wrong, Robert. We shouldn't have done this." I tried to get up but I put my hand into a pool of liquid that I was sure came from me. What the hell?!?

Robert just smiled and reached for a towel that was on the table near the desk and helped me wipe his load off of my chest and to clean me up. What a gentleman.

"I'd let you wear my cum home but I don't want Mike to know what kind of slut you were for me tonight. Thank you so much."

Robert actually called me a slut!! I was about to say something but didn't. What would I have said? I wasn't a slut? I just let him fuck me with absolutely no resistance for heavens sake. I should have been appalled but I wasn't for reasons I don't know.

Next, we quickly did the closing duties. If my pussy wasn't still throbbing it would have been as if nothing had happened. I had forgotten that we had closed early and was expecting my husband to knock on the door at any moment. When I looked at the time, we had another thirty minutes before anyone expected us to leave. Shit, this wasn't good.

"Do you give head? I bet you're mouth is sensational. I've imagined your lips wrapped around my cock so many times that I can almost feel it."

"We can't," is all I could muster. Ata girl, Kara. I certainly told him...

Robert then leaned in and kissed me for the first time. Note to self, how does a man fuck a woman without even a kiss first. Slut did he say? I actually had the strength to push him away this time. "No Robert, we can't."

"Your'e right, kissing is off the table, for now." He then undid his pants and pulled them down to his knees exposing himself to me. Here we go again. For the first time, I really looked at it and for the second time, my juices started flowing, if they ever stopped. Pretty embarrassing actually.

"We still have time for you to suck my dick. Get on your knees and show me what that mouth can do. I would fuck you again but I want to experience that mouth."

I just stood there and stared at him in shock. I was doing that a lot it seemed. Robert never said another word as we just looked at each other until I did something that I never thought I would ever do.

I dropped to my knees and took his cock into my hands. I stroked him a few times, opened my mouth, took him inside and started sucking for all I was worth. I wasn't a fan of giving blowjobs and had never tasted a man's cum until he fed me his finger. I hadn't even tasted my husband yet.

"Oh fuck that's good. You suck cock almost as good as your pussy does. I knew you were a slut inside that innocent body. I love fucking married women, they always know how to treat a cock. Keep it up." He rested his hands on my head and let me do my thing. I wasn't very experienced at what I was doing but I guess he approved.

I don't know how long I sucked him for, it was a blur and he didn't say much. I had closed my eyes and pretended that I was watching another woman suck cock but all I saw was me cheating on my husband.

"I'm almost there...That's it, suck that cock. Oh fuck yeah."

That's when I heard a knock on the door. The only person that knocks on the front door is my husband. Fortunately he couldn't see into the back and knew I wasn't going to come out right away. He knocks to just let us know that he's ready when I am. Well, I wasn't ready.

I know I should have stopped and ran out to Mike and left Robert to fend for himself. But Nooooo. I had another man's cock in my mouth and that small splinter of perversion in my mind had grown and wouldn't let me stop. I intended to finish the job.

I grabbed the shaft harder and stroked it while I vigorously devoured the head with my tongue. I became another person in that moment. I was a stranger to even myself who wanted to drink from this forbidden hose. Wow, diary, that's pretty dramatic. Did I say that I had never tasted cum before? Every fiber of my being wanted to experience what I was about to experience?

I'm trying to make light of what I did but the fact is, I was beyond turned on knowing that my own husband was just outside. He of course had no idea that his wife, me, had already violated her wedding vows and that she was now on her knees intending on doing something that she had never done before.

It's astounding what someone will do while her mind and body are over stimulated and turned on to the extent that I was. I had given up my main virginity to my now husband just about a year ago. You would think that a year of fucking one man five times a week would be plenty. Maybe that was it. Lately we hadn't had sex or made love nearly as often as we had been.

In truth. If Robert had told me to turn so he could fuck me while Mike waited outside, I would have been more than willing. In fact, my pussy was begging for it. Fortunately, that night he didn't. He wanted something else.

"That's it my little slut, suck it out of me. Take it all. Here it comes, don't you pull away, drink it!!"

Suddenly I felt a rope of cum hit the back of my throat. I panicked but only for a second when another volley hit me. Robert had his fingers intertwined in my hair and wasn't going to let me pull off.

Let me tell you a secret. I had no intention on pulling away. I started swallowing everything I could until his balls were empty and my tummy was full of my very first load. I sucked a little more, cleaning anything that I missed and squeezing out every last drop. I was pretty proud of myself actually. Yes, yes. I know. I should have felt ashamed. That would come later.

"That was awesome, here, let me help you." He helped me up and gave me a hug. "Thank you, Kara. You were incredible." His hands then went to my tits and down to my ass to give it a squeeze. Lastly he put his hand between my legs where he fully palmed my pussy.

"Tomorrow we'll see how many times I can fill this, we better get out of here so Mike doesn't start to expect anything. Take a mint so he doesn't smell my cum on your breath. Your mouth was amazing and damn I can't wait to fuck that pussy again. Wear a dress tomorrow night so I have better access. I want to fuck you while customers are still in the store."

I had just given my oral virginity to a coworker but instead of feeling ashamed, I felt pride in being told how good I was at sucking cock. The next thing I thought about was which skirt I should wear tomorrow, despicable. When we got to the front door, that was when the shame and embarrassment at what I had allowed hit me.

The walk to the car felt like a long walk of shame. I could still taste Robert's semen in my throat and hoped that Mike couldn't smell my breath.

On the drive home, I was horrified. I just sat there next to the man I had just cheated on while my pussy still tingled from its violation. I didn't know how to act and I truly don't even know what we talked about. I wanted to make it up to him but felt too guilty. I didn't want him to notice how swollen and red my vagina was, so I made an excuse so we wouldn't have sex.

The next day I had no intention of going to work and certainly had no intention of cheating on my husband again. But I never called work to tell them I wasn't coming. An hour before my shift, I found myself putting a skirt on. Mike had just returned home and commented on my attire. He said how nice I looked and told me that I should wear skirts more often. THANKS! Thanks a lot.

Of course I knew why I was wearing it, so I could cheat on him. Mike had no idea that my skirt was loose enough so when I bent over, my coworker could just flip it up and shove his hard cock into my pussy. Trust me, while I was looking in the mirror, I bent over to test it. How disgusting.

By then I figured, why fight it. I was going to let Robert fuck me and I wanted him to have easy access while doing it. Mike had no idea how turned on I was and how ashamed I felt at the same time.

Not two hours later. I was getting something for a customer when Robert came to the back.

"I haven't been able to tell you thank you for wearing the skirt. I knew you would. Now put your hands on that shelf and assume the position."

I tried to tell him that I had a customer but he wouldn't listen. To be completely honest, he only asked once and I only told him that I had a customer in my head, not my voice. What was I doing?!? There I was, in the back room with Robert's pants at his knees and my skirt pulled up over my hips while he stuffed his big, stiff cock into my pussy for the second night in a row. He only pumped me for around thirty seconds before pulling out, but he hadn't cum yet.

"Now turn around and clean your cunt off of my cock with your mouth." Of course I did. What did you expect?

Oh my god, "cunt?" how vulgar. As I did what I was told, my CUNT throbbed and begged for more. Might as well go with the correct terminology, right?

"Don't worry my little slut, I'm going to fuck you for the next four hours every time you come to the back. I'll have plenty of cum for you."

Until that night, I had no idea how many times I went to the back room. It's a LOT!

"I want to see how long I can last tonight so you had better stop sucking my dick or you're going to get the first load sooner than I want."

Not fifteen minutes later, Robert and I were in the back room with no customers to help. Robert's pants were at his knees again and my panties were barely hanging onto one of my ankles as Robert's cock pushed into me yet again. My feet were facing the ceiling as he thrust into me and fucked me to an orgasm that was a bit too loud and very wet on my part.

"I wasn't thinking." Robert said. "I need to feed your pussy my first load so I can last longer for the rest of the night." With that, he pushed into me balls deep on every thrust. His cock stretching me on every violation. He grabbed my ass from the table and used my married pussy as his cum bucket.

Finally, Robert clenched his jaw closed to help silence himself as he unloaded his first and biggest load into my pussy. This was so wrong. I now had another man's sperm, his DNA swimming inside of my married pussy. When he finally slid his deflating cock out of me and I stood up, a huge glob of his sperm dripped to the floor. I might have cried if my clit didn't twitch.

I didn't even go clean myself. I just slid my panties back on, straightened my skirt and went back to work. The feel of another man's cum wetting my panties made me even more aroused. So, Diary. Are you proud of me yet? Yeah, me neither.

I was both humiliated and ashamed at the same time. Robert's cum was soaking into my panties making me a sodden mess and FUCK, it turned me on so much!

I can't even tell you how many times he fucked me that night. It seemed like we were in the back most of the time with his cock either in my pussy or I was cleaning my own juices off of his cock with my mouth. I took around three loads into my cunt and swallowed two loads. He pounded into me on the hard floor and had me ride his cock while sitting in a chair. He even fucked me on the sales floor while a customer was looking at some shoes. I was bent over just two rows down as Robert slid into me from behind.

I was his whore now and there seemed to be nothing I could do. The prim and proper lady was gone. He fucked me until my pussy was sore and swollen. My orgasms kept coming and all I could do was babble some unintelligible words and beg him to fuck me more. I was ruined.

I'm not going to go into the dirty details of how many nights I committed adultery with him. It was a lot. I wouldn't say we repeated this every time we worked. On the other hand, I can't actually remember when Robert didn't fuck me at work or when I didn't give him a blowjob or went home with his cock on my breath. I got to the point to where I craved going to work.

Oh yeah and I forgot, backup a second. That second night after Mike picked me up with all of Robert's cum inside of me, I offered a blowjob to Mike to make sure he didn't try to fuck me. I told him I wanted to suck him off until I swallowed. You should have seen Mike's face when I told him I was going to give him a complete blowjob and that his prim and proper wife was going to swallow his cum. I'm ashamed to say that I felt like I had a virtual threesome because while I sucked him off, I could still feel Robert cock thrusting inside of me.

God, I don't know how it happened but I sucked so much cum from both my husband and from Robert in the next few weeks that I developed a cum swallowing fetish.

At work, Robert and I did get smarter. I must have swallowed a gallon of cum so my husband didn't have sloppy seconds when I got home. I told Robert that if he was going to continue fucking me that he would only be able to give me one creampie at the beginning of the shift and that I would swallow the rest. What a gal right?

On occasion, Robert would come to the back to get something for a customer and find me bending over the desk, a shelf or leaning against a wall with my skirt pulled up and my panties at my knees. This seemed to be the preferable position. He would just walk right up and slide his cock into me, fuck me for a single minute and then go to the floor to continue with the same customer.

I am so ashamed to say that I can't count how many times I let Robert shoot his cum against my cervix. He never wore a condom, we just fucked bareback. I craved the feeling of his cock surging as he emptied his balls into me.

What about that "only one creampie a night" deal? HAHA!! Right... Maybe only one an hour.

Oh, did I fail to mention that we finally got a car for me? Yeah...It wasn't because of my affair of course but it certainly helped. My husband had waited outside so many times while his own wife was swallowing the last load of the night. Eventually I started driving myself. Do you think that we stayed in the back now that my husband was home and I had a car? You know the answer of course. There's still a soiled spot on one of the seats that I can't get out.

I never had sex with my husband in the back seat, that was only reserved for Robert and his whore, me.

The time came when I started to feel like I was trapped. I was obsessed with my affair with another man and knew I had to stop. I went to work sometimes with the intention of telling Robert that we were done but I would always end up bending over a desk with my ass sticking out, on my back with my feet facing the ceiling or on my knees with his cum running out of my pussy and down my thighs or his taste on my tongue.

Who knows how long this will last. I feet trapped, Not because my own coworker is fucking me and I can't get away. It's because my coworker is fucking me and I have yet to say no. I think the most I ever say when we're getting intimate is "fuck me harder" or some other inspiring words.