Dear Diary, I Have a Confession

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

I don't know what to do...

Dear Diary,

it's been a few weeks since the last time we talked. It finally it happened. No, I didn't get caught thank goodness. No, Mike got a better paying job and we're moving out of the area. I think I'm finally going to be able to break free from my lust for extramarital sex. Yay! I'm going to be really busy for awhile. I'll write again to keep you updated with my new life.

Dear Diary,

I was hoping that the move would go faster but it seems to be taking forever. I was also hoping that my affair with Robert could end and it did, for a while. I quit my job so I could help with stuff at least. But dammit I love the feel of another man's cock when it first penetrates me.

Here's what happened. Before Mike was able to report for his new job, he had to complete several more interviews to be sure his security clearance passed. As I said before, I quit my job to plan for our new lives together. Well, Mike was traveling back and forth between home and where we were moving to but when he traveled, he had to stay overnight.

Do you see the train coming?

No! I didn't let Robert fuck me in my own marriage bed. Even that would have been too much. No it wasn't that.

Okay, here it goes. I was lonely during those nights when Mike traveled. Oh dammit, I'm just going to say it.

I slept with Robert. No I don't mean we fucked. You already know that we had been fucking but the only time we had sex was at work or in my car. No, I mean I actually SLEPT with him.

I admit, I was weak and ended up in Robert's bed during a few of these lonely nights. Okay, almost all of them if you must know. I went to his home 4 times and let him use my body like a total slut and I loved every penetration, every thrust and every drop of the delicious sperm that entered my body.

Robert wanted to get as much of me as he could before I left. Well he certainly did that. I was literally pounded for hours each and every time that I ended up in his bed, on his couch, the kitchen counter and in his hot tub. Sorry neighbors. He took the blue pill and fucked me for as long as he could, feeding me so many loads of his cum.

Ok diary. Are you ready for this? The only thing that we didn't do was anal. I was just about to give in when Mike told me that his job was finalized and that he didn't need to go out of town anymore and that we were moving.

Thank God! I was finally free from my own sexual deviancies and I didn't give up my last virginity to another man. Hopefully I won't need to write you anymore, diary.

Dear Diary,

Well, Seven months has passed since my affair ended. I now live in a gorgeous house. I was just getting used to having only one cock inside of me and the taste of only one man's cum on my tongue. Damn that sounds so bad.

Then, when I thought I had moved on, he texted me. Guess what!?! Robert is in town in two weeks to visit a friend. FUCK! I'm feeling that tingly feeling between my legs again.

It's like Pavlov's dog. Mention Robert's name and my pussy starts drooling.

I hadn't heard from him since I moved away. Damn, damn, damn...I thought I had escaped the affair and moved on. I've been good, I promise. Sex with Mike is fantastic. I love him so much but I am so weak.

Robert texted me and told me that my ass is too nice to keep it a virgin. He told me that it's time to give it up and he wants to be first to take it when he comes to town.

Anal sex has never appealed to me. I've never even considered giving it up until Robert mentioned it when I was sleeping with him at his place. Honestly I'm still surprised that I didn't give it up. It's the first time I said no to anything with him.

Well...Dammit why did Mike have to pick that weekend to go fishing with a few of his buddies? He won't be home until that Sunday afternoon. Hate to say it but I hope his fishing trip falls through. I can't be tempted like this again. Hopefully I can tell you some good news. Or I could just tell Robert no. NO, I'm not going to let you fuck me anymore. NO, I won't give my ass to you! That would be a concept, right?

Keep your fingers crossed.

Dear Diary,

The two weeks is up. Mike asked me if I wanted to go fishing with him just last night and I said no. That was my out, my excuse to not continuing my affair with Robert. All I had to do was say "yes, I'd love to go." But I didn't.

If he had just asked me sooner, then maybe my hormones or my pussy wouldn't be speaking for me from my lust's point of view. Yes, I know I could cancel my "plans." Quite frankly, it would be the right thing to do. What happened? I'll tell you.

Robert called me last week. Yes, I know that I shouldn't have answered. We had been chatting and he kept mentioning my ass and how he wanted to "tap it." I kept telling him that "he wished." He reminded me of our many rendezvous and asked if I missed them. Of course he knew that I was lying when I told him no and that it never should have happened.

Dammit to hell. He finally wore me down. I told him that I would meet him for a drink, that's it! We both know what that means. It means that I'm going to be on my knees drinking his cum. I'll let you know if I become stronger.

Well diary,

Mike left today. Just two hours ago actually. I'm sitting here waiting for a ride. That's right. Robert is sending a car for me. I'm wearing a sexy panty and bra set that Robert secretly sent me. The panties are crotchless. I never knew there was such a thing. He loves fucking me in my panties so they can get all wet with his cum. He loves the idea that I liked to have it against my pussy while we worked together. He also sent me a loose fitting but sexy dress that fits me perfectly. So he can just flip it up no doubt.

The car is taking me to his hotel and I'm supposed to walk right up to room 5407. The door is going to be open and I'm going to walk right in without knocking.

He told me he's going to fuck me until Mike comes home. Robert is going to own my body for the entire weekend and my pussy is as wet as ever.

He said that he's going to have the lights off and that when I'm "in position," which of course, is bent over the bed, then, and only then, will he come up behind me. The first thing that I am going to feel is the head of his cock when it "pushes against my rosebud." His words, not mine. I'm going to spend the night with him of course. My pussy will be his and you guessed. I'm giving him my virgin ass. I wonder how many times he will take my ass.

I feel like such a dirty whore. I could say no, but why? I like sex too much. Truth be told, I was going to cheat on Mike again anyways. It's inevitable. There's a guy at my new job and we like to have HR inappropriate conversations. He surprised me once and told me that he would love to see what my panties would look like on his bedroom floor. Oh boy...

I'm going to stop writing now because the car should be at the hotel soon and I have to put you away. I'm so turned on right now. I don't believe that i'm going to lose my anal cherry. In just a few minutes, I'll be bent over with a cock in my ass. I hope it doesn't hurt too much.

Mike, please forgive me. I love you with all my heart.

Dear Diary,

It's been a few months since my last confession. This will be the last entry before I throw this damn diary into the fireplace. I can't allow all of my confessions about my adulteress indiscretions to be found out, ever. My husband must never know how much of a slut he married.

Robert? Oh he's history. Sorry that I didn't write in you again until now. It was bad, Diary. Very bad. That night that I gave him my ass? I hated it right up to the point to where I begged him to "fucking fill my ass with your cum you bastard." Yup, I really said that. He was balls deep inside of my ass when I yelled it if you really want to know. Does that make me an anal whore now?

Robert kept me naked and in bed in the hotel. He told me that my ass was to be available to him whenever he wanted. He brought a lot of lube and used the whole bottle. He wanted to fill my bowels and my pussy with his seed as much as he could. God there seemed to be a constant flow of his cum running out of my pussy and my ass. I craved to swallow him but he only let me have it a few times. It wasn't like I could leave the hotel room and be possibly seen by someone I knew. That explanation would end badly.

Robert did drive down to fuck me on a few more occasions after I gave him my ass but he finally found a girl for himself instead of another man's wife. I was relieved when he told me. I think he was dating her for a while and I was just his whore for when he wanted more. I wonder what he told her when he traveled to fuck me.

It was nice being the other woman for a change. His girlfriend of course had no idea that he was in his hotel fucking another man's wife. Ha! He even talked to her on the phone while I sucked his cock. I even sat on him and rode him for a while but he stayed strong and didn't hint that he was fucking another woman.

I was getting a little pissed when he kept talking to her so I pulled his cock out of my pussy and slid my ass down onto him. THAT got him. LOL.

My ass and pussy were drilled for hours and I was fed so much cum that at least I kept hydrated. He is still the only man I've had anal sex with. Dammit, why do I do these things.

But that was then and this is now. I am so glad that this has to be my final entry. I'm a slut pure and simple. I've finally come to terms with it. I'm an adulteress and a cheater. There might be light at the end of the tunnel though. No pun intended.

Remember that coworker that I told you about a while ago? The guy who wanted to know what my panties looked like on his bedroom floor? I couldn't help it. He actually knows what my panties and bra look like on his bedroom floor now. Along with his living room floor, the kitchen and bathroom. I've had my clothes everywhere except in his bed. We never make it to his bed without being naked. I even know what his cum feels like when it runs down my ass into his bedsheets. Of course I also know what he tastes like. His cum feels and tastes so good sliding down my throat.

My new friend with benefits is much better than Robert. He actually cares about my pleasure. He also assured me that he won't do anything that might compromise my marriage. LOL. Like fucking me into deliriousness? He doesn't want to steal me, just wants to pleasure me.

There is hope like I said though. Kent, my new lover, told me about what they call "hotwifing." Now my fantasy is to someday bring it up to Mike. Kent told me that he would be willing to befriend Mike to put ideas into his head. He has already met him from a few get togethers after work. Yes, its devious but dammit I can't get enough sex. Hopefully, Mike will eventually want to share me. I have a few ideas as to who I might want him to share me with. lol. Kent has a few friends who would be more than willing to "break me in."

I don't know how I have been able to keep my secret lust from Mike and I truly hate deceiving him. I guess my desire to be loyal vs my lust for extramarital sex drives me to be extra careful. Before I became an adulteress I had always been a clean body freak and I've always taken a lot of showers. So, Mike just thinks it's me being me.

I love him so much but my addiction to pleasure is just too strong. It's not like I can go to a sex addiction anonymous meeting for help. Besides, I would be in a group with other sexually addicted people. I imagine every meeting ending in an orgy. LOL

Mike and I have actually maintained a good sex life through all of my sexcapades. He is just happy to know that his wife is getting more and more open to sexual ideas, positions and kinks. We started watching some adult movies as a suggestion from Kent to hopefully give him some ideas too. They all have to do with threesomes and wife sharing along with swinging. I'm not sure that I could see Mike with another woman.

Kent even introduced me to his wife. Yes, he's married but it's different. She's one of these hotwife women. I like her a lot. She gets off seeing her husband fucking other women which is kinda weird for me but whatever floats your boat. Before you ask, no she hasn't watched us, well yet. She said if my husband is willing to join then she will join. So until then, she's allowing me to use her husband.

Well, Good night, diary. You have been a good friend but you hold too many secrets.

Signed, a cheating yet hopeful hotwife.

The end.

Dear reader. I hope you enjoy my stories. Please read the other stories marked true also. They are actual memories of me being a naughty wife and how I became one. I'm a real person and a real hotwife with a wonderful husband who loves to share me. We've been a very happy couple for over 30 years and I've been a shared wife for 10 years and counting.

Kisses, Kara