Dear Diary - Phone a Friend

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

She slowly pulled back. "Jesus..." she growled.

"What?"

"You're so sexy."

"You think I'm sexy?"

A smile danced over her lips as she drew a fingernail lightly over one of my nipples. Even through my blouse and bra, her touch caused it to instantly harden. "You're one of the sexiest women I've ever seen, and certainly the sexiest I know."

I smiled, no longer caring that Curt had dumped me. I might care again tomorrow, but here, now, I was glad he was gone. "Take me to bed?"

She smiled down at me. "Last chance."

"For what?"

"To change your mind."

"What if I don't?"

Her smile spread. "Then I'm going to take you to your bed and make love to you all night."

I swallowed hard. "I think I'd like that," I whispered.

She lowered her lips to mine for another long, amazing, incredible kiss as I wrapped her up and held her tight, her hardness pressing against my leg teasing me with the pleasures to come. After a long moment, she slowly withdrew, taking my hand as she did, and pulled me gently to my feet. There was only one place where my bed could be, and she started walking backwards, her gaze fixed on my eyes, glancing behind herself only occasionally to make sure she didn't trip as she slowly towed me to my bedroom.

In the room, she cupped my face before bringing her lips back to mine, moaning into my mouth as I gripped her cock with one hand while holding her into the kiss with the other. After she'd taken her fill, she pulled back, a smile forming on her lips.

"I'm sorry... but I've got to say this," she began, her words igniting a flash of panic. "I'm glad that asshole dumped you so that maybe I can have you for myself," she continued, and my rising despair instantly morphed into elation.

"You are?" I purred as we began undressing each other.

"Yes. He's an idiot, and you're better off without him."

I smiled as we pulled each other's blouses over our heads. "I am?" I whispered, allowing her to stroke my ego... before she started stroking something else.

"Yes, you are," she purred as we unsnapped each other's bras, drew them away, and dropped them to the floor. I pulled her to me and took her lips, her firm, heavy breasts pressing down onto mine. She kissed me deeply before pulling back. "I can't promise you much," she murmured as her fingers worked the waist of my pants over my hips while my fingers did the same to hers, "but I can promise you that I'll treat you with the respect you deserve."

"For now... that's enough," I murmured as I stepped out of my pants.

We smiled at each other as we hooked our thumbs in our underwear and waggled our hips in unison as we slowly drew our panties down. I don't know why I was surprised she was wearing women's panties, but I was. I was shoeless, so as Toni sat in a chair to remove her pants, underwear, and shoes, I turned the bed back.

I crawled into the bed and then turned to watch as she removed her final ankle stocking, pants, and underwear before dropping them carelessly beside the chair. I smiled, opening my arms to her. She smiled as she approached, and though I'd left room for her, she sauntered around the bed to enter it from the foot. Thinking maybe she wanted the left side, I started to scoot over... only to discover that wasn't the reason she'd chosen the path she had.

"Oh..." I sighed as she slowly crawled across the bed, her eyes never leaving mine, following me as I shifted to the center of the bed.

I shoved myself higher in the bed, propping on pillows against the wall as she flowed between my legs before teasing me with her lips and tongue. She licked me slowly, luxuriously, smiling at me while watching me from under her eyebrows as her hands lightly explored my body or played with my nipples.

I watched her for a long moment, enjoying the kiss of her lips and the flick of her tongue as she teased me to higher and higher levels of pleasure. "You're going to make me come," I murmured as I slowly pushed her face away.

With a smile, she slowly drew back before crawling over me to take my lips in a torrid kiss. The depth of the kiss, the taste of myself on her lips, and the press of her breasts was so incredibly sexy, it took every ounce of my self-control to not reach between us to finish myself. After I'd taken my fill, I nudged her away. With a smile, she slowly rolled to her back, her cock hard and weeping for my touch.

I moved to take her into my mouth. As I did, she pulled me around. I knew what she was going to do, and though I considered resisting so I could focus on pleasing her, I didn't, and she steered me over her face. Gripping her cock, I teased the head, licking away her slickness before plunging her into my mouth. Toni was average in size, maybe slightly more because she was a little taller than some men, but that didn't detract from my enjoyment as I took her entire length, and her sexy grunt as I swallowed her caused me to smile around her cock.

"Fuck," I growled as I pulled back. Our pause as we changed position hadn't been long enough for my rising orgasm to fully recede, and as she devoured me, my rapture was closing in around me again.

I plunged her length into my mouth again, forcing myself to take every last bit. She moaned into my pussy, her flicking tongue and pulling lips pushing me nearer to the edge of rapture. Unable to remain still, I began rocking my hips as I gripped her cock, holding it erect to batter the head, the feel of her large, firm breasts pressing against my hips a new and exciting sensation.

"Fuck... fuck... fuck..." I snarled as I held her cock tight against my cheek, pleasure from her kiss overwhelming me. Sean knew how to eat a pussy, Curt less so, but both paled in comparison to Toni's ability to please a woman with her mouth.

I plunged her cock back into my mouth. I moaned around her shaft, gripping its base while bobbing my head to slide her steel hard rod between my tightly pressed lips as I came. My hips rocking against her face, I tried to endure her teasing kiss long enough to make her come, but the pleasure was too intense.

"Fuck," I mewled after I pulled back to repeatedly slap her cock against my cheek as I rode out my orgasm. "Stop! Stop! Stop! Please stop!" I begged. "I can't take anymore!" I sagged as she reduced the intensity of her kisses and slowed the flailing of her tongue.

I groaned, strung out by the hardest orgasm I'd had in a long time. I lay across her for a long moment, enjoying her slow, gentle kissing while teasing her cock with my lips and tongue as I waited for my strength to return. When I felt like I'd gathered enough energy to move, I tumbled off her and flopped to the bed with a loud exhalation. I wanted her. I wanted to feel her hardness inside me, but if we finished right now, I'd be well satisfied. I glanced at Toni as she tumbled from the bed.

"Where are you going?" I whispered. She better not be leaving, I thought. If she didn't want to fuck me, I could live with that after such a hard orgasm, but I wanted a snuggle before she left.

"To get something from my purse," she replied as she walked toward the door.

"A condom?"

"Yes."

"Do I need it?"

She paused at the door to hold my gaze. "I don't know. Do you?"

"You're not going to get me pregnant, if that's what you mean... and I'm clean." I left the follow-up question unasked.

"So am I."

"Then come back to bed."

"Are you sure?"

"Yes. I want nothing between us tonight."

She smiled as she rejoined me in the bed. "I'd like that."

I opened myself to her, and she slowly settled into my saddle. "Oh... fuck!" she whispered as she sank into my depths. As she bottomed out, she lowered herself over me to kiss me tenderly, fully, deeply, as her hips began to move with a leisurely rhythm. If it weren't for the fact I loved the feel of her hardness inside me, I might think I was a lesbian because, once again, the press of her breasts against mine profoundly turned me on, and she'd just licked me to a harder orgasm than any man before her.

I slid my hands down her sides to rest on her hips as she reared, lifting herself so that our nipples just grazed as mine sloshed with our movement. As sexy as that was, the erotic twist of her face as she continued slow fucking me was even sexier. I was smiling, enjoying the feel of her inside me, the soft caress of her breasts against mine, and the look of profound pleasure on her face when she looked down, her gaze meeting mine. She smiled, a beautiful smile, before lowering herself slightly to kiss me, her breasts flattening against my own making me want to moan with pleasure and excitement.

She pulled back from my lips, rising so that our breasts again caressed, watching me and smiling before suddenly throwing her head back, her face distorting into a silent scream. After a moment of her looking like she was either coming, or about to, she looked down again and her smile returned. She repeated that several times, each head toss coming sooner after the previous one and her face twisting in ever greater erotic anguish, but her hips never wavered in their rhythm as she slow fucked me to nirvana.

"Fuck," she purred down at me after her latest head toss. "I'm going to come."

Each time I saw the bliss play on her face, my orgasm drew nearer. Sliding my hands up her sides to her head, I tugged at the knot of hair, its length cascading around my face as I pulled her into a kiss.

"I'm going to come," she murmured as our lips slowly parted, her hips beginning to move with more urgency. "You're going to make me come."

"Not yet, but harder!" I begged. "I want to come with you!"

"I can't hold it," she grunted as she began pounding into me hard and fast.

"Not yet!" I whimpered, excited by the nearness of her orgasm.

She collapsed over me, her arms going around my shoulders to pull me tight as she hammered into me hard and fast. "I'm going to come," she snarled into my neck. "You're making me come!"

"No! Please! Not--!" I begged as my orgasm began to envelop me.

She cut me off with a quiet cry, her voice equal parts pleasure and pain, my soft keen of excitement joining her voice when I realized she was coming. Her arms tightened as her wetness exploded into me, the previously smooth, powerful strokes of her hips becoming erratic and jerky.

"Don't stop! I'm going to come!" I begged as I reached for my release.

Grunting and huffing deep in her chest, she fucked me, fucked me like I'd rarely been fucked before. Her arms tight around me, I imagined her breasts crushed against mine, our hard nipples dimpling each other's tender flesh as she lunged into me hard and fast.

"Come!" she begged, her voice harsh and ragged as if in great pain. "I need you to come! You've got to come!"

With her command, I wailed loudly, my fingers digging into her back as my rapture took me in a rush. We held each other as I became incandescent, crying my pleasure to the room as I was destroyed by the hardest orgasm of my life. Gripping her tight, my eyes crushed closed and my face deformed by ecstasy I could scarcely contain, I rode the crest of my bliss as she rammed her hard cock deep once, twice, and then a third time before grinding her rod into me with exquisite pleasure.

I held her tight, whimpering and vibrating before my breath exploded from me as I relaxed. I continued to hold her, held her as if my life depended on never letting her go.

She began slowly kissing below my ear and under my jaw before sighing softly. "Jesus... Christ," she muttered into my neck. "That was... intense."

I nodded, unable to find words, unwilling to trust my voice if I could. She held me, her breath warm and soft on my flesh as I clung to her, enjoying her closeness and the feel of her still hard cock inside me.

"Stay with me tonight," I whispered as we slowly relaxed.

She'd lost some of her stone like hardness, but she was still hard enough that I moaned as she moved inside me when extracting herself from my embrace. I didn't want to let her go, but she didn't go far, bringing her lips to mine for a long, tender kiss.

"I'd like that," she whispered as our lips parted.

I smiled up at her. "So would I."

She kissed me again, another prolonged, luxurious kiss, before she tumbled off me to her back, pulling me in close as she did. I snuggled in, already getting sleepy. It felt late, probably after midnight, but my clock was behind me, and I didn't have the strength or the desire to leave her embrace to check the time. My eyes closed, I slid my hand down her body. She was softening, but was still remarkably hard. I stroked her slowly, smiling as she grunted and jerked before I pulled my hand back. Sighing in complete contentment, I slowly caressed the nipple of her right breast, and was surprised to feel it harden under my touch. I kissed the swell of her breast closest to my lips. She kissed me on the head in return, her arm tightening around me before relaxing.

I nodded and smiled, waiting for sleep to take me into its warm, comforting embrace.

-oOo-

I rose from the darkness of sleep, fighting my way to consciousness, so horny I wanted to fuck for hours while screaming in pleasure until I lost my voice. As the last tendrils of sleep parted, I realized Toni was softly teasing my nipple with her tongue as her fingers danced in my wetness.

"Fuck..." I growled, drawing the word out long as my hips rocked of their own accord.

She smiled at me as she moved her lips from my breast to my lips. I wrapped her up, inhaling deeply as our kiss exploded with passion. As our lips parted, I wanted her to fuck me like I'd never been fucked before, my desire like a monster consuming me from the inside.

"God... I need you," I snarled softly as I tried to steer her between my legs.

She pulled back from our kiss, but instead of moving between my legs, she twisted me in the bed so that I was laying across its width. I didn't know what she was going to do, but I knew I wanted her doing it to me.

She shifted her position, and I again tried to shove her lower, wanting, needing to feel her mouth between my legs as, starting from my head, she draped herself over me with excruciating slowness. I moaned loudly, so incredibly turned on I thought I was going to come without her fucking me as she paused to offer me her breasts while taking one of mine into her mouth. I took her offering greedily, my hands on her ribs as my hips rocked. Adjusting her position only slightly, she balanced on one hand while playing in my wetness with her other.

My tongue teasing one of her nipples, and then the other, to hardness, I reached over my head to take her diamond hard cock into my hand, a drip of wetness falling into my palm the instant before I touched her.

One hand on her ribs, my other gripping her cock, we suckled at each other's breasts while sweetly tormenting each other with our fingers. I'd never been so turned on in my life, and she was playing me like a virtuoso, causing me to hover on the knife edge of my orgasm, yet never pushing me over.

She began fucking my hand, her hips thrusting as she moaned and hissed. I couldn't see her face, but I could imagine the twist of her features when her lips would leave my breast to throw her head back like she had when we were fucking.

"Shit! Fuck!" she snarled as she quickly tumbled away, her back resting against the wall as she propped on pillows. She tugged at me. "I need you to fuck me!"

I lunged at her, Toni holding her steel hard cock erect as I swung my leg over her hips. I knew it was my imagination, but in the dimness of the room, her cock looked huge, far larger than any I'd ever taken before, and the thought of fucking that monster into submission turned me on even more.

"I'm going to fuck you like you've never been fucked before," I sneered as I guided her inside. "Fuck!" I barked as I dropped, taking her deep. She even felt huge!

I sat still, her giant cock deep inside me as we kissed. I almost came when she entered me, and I needed a moment to cool my ardor before my pussy and her cock engaged in erotic battle, but it was so hard to not begin fucking myself stupid. We kissed furiously, her hands playing with my breasts and sweetly tormenting my nipples as I braced against the wall. The pause, rather than cooling me off, was heating me up, the feel of her hard cock deep inside me as our tongues probed and slashed making me hornier still.

"Fuck it!" I growled as I began lunging my hips furiously. I couldn't constrain my need to fuck her another moment.

"Oh... fuck!" she wailed softly as I rocked and thrust my hips as hard and fast as I could. I'd barely started fucking her when she dropped one of her hands to reach between us to tease my button with her thumb.

My lurking orgasm swelled immediately, each hard, fast thrust of my hips drawing it closer. I fought my rising pleasure, wanting to extend our fucking for as long as possible and to make her come, but I may have as well been trying to hold back the tide.

"Fucking..." I began, my voice loud as the approaching devastation from my orgasm stole my voice. I continued to fuck her furiously, my rapture continuing to rise until it had reached terrifying heights. "Bitch!" I screamed after a long moment of silence as I was destroyed by pleasure.

Never in the history of the world had a woman come as hard as I was coming just then. Whimpering and gasping, my body beyond my control, my flesh took what it wanted as it tried to wring itself dry of need, my hips thrusting with manic speed and power.

"Keep coming," Toni sneered as she continued to gently tweak my nipples with one hand, the slight sting of her touch exciting me even more, while the thumb of her other hand crashed against my clit with every hard thrust of my hips. "Don't stop! Keep fucking me, you sexy bitch! Ah... fuck!"

Her words barely registering, I squeaked and whimpered, my hips thrusting madly, before the breath I didn't realize I was holding exploded from me. "Fuck," I panted as my rapture finally ended and my hips stopped their frenetic motion.

Suddenly I was exhausted. I sagged, my hands slipping from the wall as I fell over her, unable to summon the strength to remain upright. I wrapped her head in my arms, my breasts molding around her face as I clung to her like I would a life preserver in a storm-tossed sea. Her lips and tongue busy between my breasts, Toni slowly slid her hands inside my arms to take my head. Gently gripping my head, her arms supporting my weight, she gently nudged me lower until my lips reached hers, her diamond hard cock gradually sliding deeper into my tunnel causing me to moan.

We kissed, leisurely, deeply, the caress of her lips slowly infusing me with some of the strength that had been stolen from me. I'd had some hard orgasms before, but that one was... wow... easily surpassing even the brain scrambler I'd had last night.

"Did you come?" I breathed as our lips slowly parted.

"No," she whispered in reply.

"No?" I held her gaze as a slight smile danced over her lips.

I must have orgasm induced brain damage because I didn't know what to do. Not only was I ruined, but I seemed to have forgotten how to fuck. Clearly, I wasn't as tough as I thought I was, because Hard Cock had easily carried the day against Tight Pussy, and it was me who'd gotten fucked as she'd never been fuck before.

"No," she whispered again, her hands still holding my face, her smile growing as she pulled my lips back to hers.

I squirmed lower, moaning softly as her cock slid deeper still, her kiss transferring not only energy and strength, but also apparently knowledge, because I suddenly knew what to do again. I began slowly rocking my hips, the movement of her hardness inside me exquisite in the extreme. As our lips parted, she began lunging her hips to shuffle us lower in the bed, causing me to moan loudly with pleasure as her cock repeatedly plunged into me with hard thrusts.