Dear Diary - Phone a Friend

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"I didn't know if you were going to be up for anymore," she whispered.

"Always," I breathed into her lips as I took them again.

She purred into the kiss. "I hope so," she cooed softly as I slowly drew back.

When she was finally still, the pillows she'd been propped on were under her shoulders, forcing her head back and her firm breasts up. She squirmed again, trying to rise and tug the pillows from beneath her. I shoved her back to bend her over the lumps of pillows again.

"No," I whispered as I began thrusting my hips.

She relaxed as she placed her hands on my hips. I couldn't explain why, because I didn't know myself, but having her head thrown back and her breasts jutting up, her hard nipples flicking mine as I rocked, was turning me on. I began fucking her harder, then harder still.

"Fuck, Emily," she growled as she lifted her head to look at me. "I'm going to come. You're going to make me come."

I began panting as I thrust harder. I was out of gas, my orgasm having stolen my vitality and fire, but I wanted to finish her, I had to finish her. I moaned, my erotic struggle exciting me because I'd never had to work hard to finish a man before. The newness of my situation, a hard cock in my pussy, a woman's breasts pressed into my own, and battling my body as I struggled to finish her, began twisting me up. I can't come again! I can't! Can I?

"Oh... God!" I wailed softly. "Please come. I need you to come. Please come. I need you to come. Please come. I need you to come," I chanted as I fucked her with everything I had left.

"I'm going to come," she growled again, her voice soft, deep, and sexy as fuck! "You're making me come. Don't stop! Don't stop fucking me!"

"Fuck..." I cried softly, unable to come, but excited beyond measure all the same. "Come in my fucking pussy, you bitch!" I wasn't above using bad words, and had used plenty over the years, but this was another first... and I found the hard and dirty pillow talk exciting.

"Fuck! You feel so good! I can't take it!" She paused for a long moment as I pounded her cock into me, gasping and panting as I forced my body to keep fucking. "Oh fuck... oh fuck... oh fuck..." she began to chant softly, her head tipped back to rest on the mattress as she gripped my ass to help me fuck her.

"Do it, bitch! Come! Come in my pussy!" I snarled as I found a small additional reservoir of energy that I used to fuck her even harder.

"Oh..." she gasped as her head tipped even harder back, levering her chest up to press her breasts more firmly into mine. "Fuck..." she finally growled, the word drawn out long and stuttered as her wetness splashed into me.

I wanted to keep fucking her, wanted to make her scream, as she had done to me, but I was exhausted. I collapsed over her with an explosive gasp, panting hard but pleased with myself that I'd found the strength to finish her. I wanted to kiss her. Where seconds ago, I found having her head forced back incredibly sexy, now I found it annoying because I couldn't reach her lips. With a groan, I summoned the last of my strength and rolled off her to flop to the bed. With both of us panting like bellows, we lay sprawled in a tangled heap for a long moment until, with a deep and painful sounding groan of her own, Toni slowly rolled onto me.

I got my kiss. She must have realized that having her breasts pressed into mine turned me on, because even as she lay across me, propped on her arms as we kissed, she lowered herself so our breasts caressed. I wonder if she likes my tits pressed against hers? my mind whispered as I drank deeply from her lips.

I sighed as her lips slowly pulled back. Sleep was pulling hard on me as I reached up and cupped her head in my hand and pulled her face into my neck. I sighed again as she began to kiss my neck with unhurried presses of her lips and lazy swipes of her tongue, her breathing soft and warm against my flesh. Sighing again, I turned my head to look at my clock. I groaned softly. 3:31. Tomorrow was going to suck... but I didn't care.

The turn of my head had opened more of my neck to her lips. She took advantage of my movement, and when I'd groaned, she must have mistaken my sound of disgust with the time and the looming lack of sleep for one of pleasure because she brought her lips back to mine. We kissed deeply again, and I realized I needed more of those types of mistakes in my life. She slowly pulled back from my lips, and I could just make out her small smile in the dimness of the room, the only illumination the light from the parking lot shining through my window.

"What?" I whispered, blinking lazily as I began losing my battle with sleep.

She brushed my lips with hers again. "You're amazing."

"So are you," I whispered.

Holding me, she tumbled away, drawing me in close as she settled to her back. I was on the wrong side of her compared to when snuggling with my other lovers, but I was so relaxed and content, I didn't care. With another sigh, I kissed the swell of her breast before I snuggled in closer and allowed sleep to claim me.

-oOo-

The shrill beeping of my alarm jerked me from deep sleep. Half asleep, I reached and swatted for the damnable thing, only to hit something warm. Confused from being so rudely awakened, I rose as Toni rolled away from me. In a tangle of arms and legs that would have been comical in another situation, she seized the clock, studying it with squinty eyed sleepiness while trying to figure out how to shut the fucking thing up as I crawled over her, grabbed it from her hands, and switched it off. Stretching, I placed the clock back on the side table before we both flopped back to the bed with heavy sighs.

"Fuck..." I groaned.

She rocked her head. "Love to... but can't. Have to go to work." I sniffed out a brief laugh as, with a groan of her own, she sat up. "I have to go. I need to go home and shower."

"You can shower here," I offered.

She smiled at me, clearly not yet fully awake. "I didn't bring any clothes. I didn't intend to spend the night."

"Are you sorry?" I asked softly.

"No... not at all." She paused briefly. "Are you?"

I groaned as I stretched. "No."

She leaned over and kissed me briefly. "Good. I was afraid you'd be mad, or think I'd taken advantage of you after... you know."

"I'm glad you stayed."

"So am I." She held my gaze a moment, and I sensed she had something else to say. "How do you feel this morning?"

"A little sore."

She snickered. "Not like that... I mean about Curt."

"Oh!" I paused. I hadn't thought about Curt since Toni had taken me to bed. Thinking about him now, the pain and sorrow came back... but the sharp edges had been greatly dulled. "Still sad, but better I think," I finally said.

She nodded once, stood, and then bent to kiss me. "Good. We can talk more later if you need to." She brushed my lips with hers again. "I'd love to stay, but I have to go if I'm going to be to work on time."

"I'll cover for you," I offered as she began throwing on her clothes. She was clearly bed tossed, her makeup smeared and her hair a mess, but she was still sexy as hell.

She shook her head as it popped through the neck of her blouse. "Thank you, but no. I think I can make it. I don't want to give those... people at work anything to complain about."

"Fuck 'em," I growled.

She bent to kiss me quickly before she turned and started toward the door. "No thanks. I'd rather fuck you. See you in..." she glanced at the clock, "about two hours," she said before hurrying from my bedroom.

A moment later I heard the apartment door open and then shut. I stretched and groaned again. I needed to shower, but what I wanted to do was roll over and go back to sleep. I smiled to myself. I'd told Toni the truth, I was a little sore, but despite that, what I really wanted was to have her fuck the shit out of me again... and then for us to go back to sleep.

I considered calling in sick... but only for a moment. While I wanted to stay home and sleep, I was afraid if I didn't show up at work Toni would think I was avoiding her. If I were honest with myself, I was also a little concerned things at work might be slightly... uncomfortable... but unless I was going to quit, I was going to have to face her eventually. Also, I didn't want to hurt her feelings. She had enough shit to deal with in the office without me adding to it.

With another long stretching groan, followed by an equally long sigh, I finally forced myself to my feet to stagger into the bathroom. I relieved myself and brushed my teeth, my normal morning routine waking me up slightly. I started the water with a smile... unable to prevent myself from wondering what it'd be like to have Toni fuck me in the shower, the thought of the water cascading off her breasts sending a thrill skittering through me to land in my womanhood. When the water reached the proper temperature, I stepped into the cubby.

As I turned my face to the water, I thought about last night, hoping I hadn't woken the neighbors. I'd never gotten loud before, but I certainly had last night. A small smile came unbidden to my lips as I stepped from under the shower, wondering what Curt had done last night. I picked up my shampoo and squirted a dollop into my hand. While scrubbing my hair, I considered texting him to thank him for leaving and telling him what a wonderful evening I'd had as a result, but changed my mind a moment later when I decided he wasn't worth even that small amount of effort.

His rejection still hurt, but not as much as it had yesterday... and tomorrow would probably be better than today. Maybe Toni and I'd go out and do something fun this weekend... to... you know... help me forget. I was finding it hard to mope while remembering having the shit fucked out of me. My smile returned as I rinsed the soap from my hair, wondering if Toni was thinking about me... like I was thinking about her.