Dear Diary Pt. 01

Story Info
A slut submits to her master.
1.4k words
4.39
5.4k
4
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

I arrived at Master's house at 6:45pm exactly, wearing the outfit he had gifted me for this evening. The dress he had given me was nearly shirt length, covering my pussy and ass but less than an inch of my thighs, and that was standing fully upright. I knew I would be leaned over soon enough; my pussy pulsed at the thought.

Master opened the door in his briefs, his hairy, muscular chest and perky nipples on display. He smirked at me, and I reddened, feeling as though I had been caught gawking.

"You'll be taking more than a look soon, Gwen," he teased. I squeezed my legs together in an effort to keep my wetness contained. He noticed and laughed. "You're a hopeless slut. Come inside."

As soon as the door was closed, he pushed me to my knees on a small rug. I didn't resist, turning to face him as I kneeled, expecting him to present me with his cock to pleasure.

"Haha, so eager to suck my cock. God, what did I do to deserve such a good slut," he said, patting mg face. "But not yet, darling." He reached onto a shelf and produced a leather collar with ring attachments and a long leash with a tapered end like a whip. He flashed the brass nameplate on the collar, like that for a dog or a horse, except mine said "USE ME" in bold letters. I felt my pussy gush in excitement. I wanted him to use me. I wanted him to whip me and fuck me like the horny slut I was.

He hooked the collar around my neck, tight but not too tight, and attached the leash to the front hook. He passed the end of the leash between his legs and up around his thigh. I realized his intent the same moment he yanked my head toward his bulging crotch. My mouth felt the heat of his erection through his thin briefs, the pulse of blood in his throbbing cock. He yanked his briefs down below his balls, exposing his fat member and bulging testes to my waiting mouth.

I took his balls in my mouth as he tightened the leash to pull me closer, swirling my tongue around his sack and holding each testicle in my mouth in turn. He let me suckle his balls for a few minutes before loosening his grip on the leash and pulling me up by the hair to drop my mouth on his awaiting erection. He held my hair to pump my mouth on his shaft, but I was happy to serve him, moving in rhythm with his motion. He slammed his cock into the wall of my throat, trying to deepthroat me.

I'm not a natural talent at being face fucked, but if forced, I can sometimes get his balls to touch my lips. He seemed insistent on that happening, pushing his cock in more than he pulled out. Tears welled up my eyes as I gagged on him. Right when I thought I might throw up, he pulled out suddenly. Before I had the chance to close my mouth, he was leaned over me, spitting down my throat, trying to lubricate me to take more of his shaft. I held my mouth open dutifully, ready to take his cock again as he pleased.

And take my mouth he did, forcing me onto his cock with both hands, thrusting himself into my throat half an inch at a time until his balls bounced against my chin with each thrust. I felt his cock pulse and he said, "Fuck," coming into my throat. I tasted nothing; he was so deep he might as well have cum into my stomach. I wretched but didn't throw up as he pulled out. I dropped to my hands and knees, coughing and crying from the assault on my face.

He helped me up to my feet and kissed me gently. He tapped the back of my hand with his finger, a sign to check in. I tapped the short pattern back, telling him I wanted more. "My pussy needs you, Master," I cooed, and I heard his breath quicken in my ear. He reached his hand down between my legs, dipping two fingertips inside my folds, drenching them. He moved his lubricated fingers to my clit, rubbing gentle circles. He let up after a moment, gently separating us.

"Sorry Gwen, I just want you so bad, I get distracted."

He picked up the leash, having let it fall from his hands at some point, and led me from the foyer to the basement, where the playroom was. I shuddered in excitement, a Pavlovian wave of sexual stimulation passing over me as he opened the door to the room.

It was a large, dimly lit room with a four poster king bed at the end, leather couches along the walls, and other more complicated furniture and devices placed about the room. There were a number of sex toys and punishment tools out on tables, and I knew there were more in the cabinets.

Master led me to the bed.

"I want to spread you open," he breathed, "let's get you out of this dress."

He pulled the satin dress over my head, reminding us both that he had specified that I couldn't wear a bra. My nipples were pointed, making my round, firm tits stand out. He sucked one roughly, then pushed me onto the bed.

"Lay down, on your back, don't resist," he commanded, and I obeyed.

He cuffed my hands and ankles gently but securely. He tightened the straps to pull my legs apart until my pussy was fully exposed and no amount of squirming could close my thighs. Satisfied, he turned away for a few minutes to gather some items I couldn't see from my point of view on the bed. I heard him place a number of items on the bench at the end of the bed, some jangling like keys and others soft and heavy sounding.

He crawled on top of me, placing cold metal nipple clamps on my stomach as he twisted my nipples in his thick fingers. He sat on my pelvis, his hard cock flopping onto my soft tummy, his underwear having been discarded out of my sight. He pinched and twirled my nipples, drawing gasps and moans from my drooling mouth. He stuck two fingers in my mouth, probing deep.

"Suck," he commanded. I obliged, slobbering onto his fingers as he continued to torment my pliant nipples. They were bulging now, swollen with excitement at his manhandling. "Little bitch," he breathed into my ear.

I had forgotten the clamps on my stomach until one clasped my left nipple, eliciting a raw scream of pain to rip from my throat.

"Oh fuck, no please, no, it hurts," I screamed, meaning it but knowing and hoping he wouldn't stop.

"I love when you beg," he cooed, pinching the second clamp onto my right tit. I cried and tried to arch my back in pain, but was stopped by his weight on me. I writhed in panic at my inability to move, pulling at the bonds on my wrists and ankles futilely, my torso trapped beneath him and his hands now moving to be around my neck.

"Stop squirming," he barked, but I couldn't obey. He raised a hand, and I braced for him to slap my face, but instead he reached back and slapped my now sopping pussy, one, two, three times. I screamed and shook, but the pain overrode my panic and slowly brought my body to stillness, trapped beneath him. I felt his weight on me, keeping me down, his cock itself weighing more than seemed possible; I felt as though his cock alone was pinning my upper body with its bulk. My tits burned where the clamps met my skin. I felt every prong deeply. I dreaded stillness as much as I dreaded motion. My pussy ached, my clit growing and pushing out from under my hood, begging for attention. I was completely under his control, just a fuck toy for him to play with.

I was a touch away from orgasm when he suddenly stood up and off me. I lay still momentarily, breathing hard. My heaving tits excited the clamps, causing them to seem to pinch harder on every breath. I felt my orgasm trailing away, now unachievablely distant. I wanted to cry, feeling desperate in my desire.

"I'm not ready to cum yet, so you don't get to either. Sluts only get to cum after Daddy cums."

I heard his footsteps trail out of the room, leaving me bound and helpless, my own breathing causing the sexual torture of my tits to continue in his absence. I desperately awaited his return.

To be continued...