All Comments on 'Dear George, We Need to Talk'

by Buster2U

Sort by:
  • 16 Comments
Dunny69Dunny696 months ago

Thanks for the tip off hate chuck thanks for warning.

Oatmeal1969Oatmeal19696 months ago

kept waiting for the hammer to fall on the wife... been reading a lot of btb/revenge cheating wife stories lately.

ScorpioJJScorpioJJ6 months ago

You never disappoint. These stories are just stupid. Before you ask why we read them...hope. I hope the husband will man up and throw the nasty wife out on her ass naked into the snow. Men (real men) do not go along with this garbage. Gerald is the only real man in this story. Please start putting this crap into the interracial or fetish categories.

AnonymousAnonymous6 months ago

And that's another divorce.

AnonymousAnonymous6 months ago

Aaaahh hell no. The moment she asks is the moment I get off the couch and start preparing for the divorce.

AnonymousAnonymous6 months ago

Didn't read. Thanks for warning.

Tomh1966Tomh19666 months ago

CUCK SHIT -907890273490283094823489023498 STARS! EVIL! EVIL I SAY!

LOL 5 stars just for the warning at the top.

Have a great day!

AnonymousAnonymous6 months ago

Like a car wreck…it’s horrible but you keep looking. Don’t think there will be a BTB in Part 2, but one can only hope.

YoloSwagginsYoloSwaggins6 months ago

Great story, can’t wait for the second part… abd black bred wife 😋

AnonymousAnonymous6 months ago

If being a interracial cuckold is your idea of excitement this was a good story for your imagination. From my POV it was lacking in excitement and won't bother to read any sequels. On the plus side it was at the least readable.

Just_WordsJust_Words6 months ago

These two idiots deserve one another.

AnonymousAnonymous6 months ago

Great story! Thanks for sharing. The unfortunate part of this tale is that Mary doesn't seem to have enough of an imagination. Surely she should be seeing herself pulling a BBC DP train nightly with Jermaine, his friends, associates, and any complete strangers who walk into the local bar where she is getting railed on top of the pool table. Of course she won't leave hubby out in the cold. He gets to be the caboose at the rear end of the train and to clean and shine up the tracks where the train has passed.

If George is a good boy maybe she can see if some of the guys would like to hook themselves to the rear end of George's choo choo and go for a ride in the opposite direction. It wouldn't do to have George on too tight of a leash. What with him minding the house and taking care of Mary's multi racial brood he really does deserve some fun of his own. Work the kinks out so to speak. Love how you give fair warning to the cuck screamers yet they still read and complain. Got to wonder if those guys use a pocket pussy lined with sandpaper. Anywhoo, great fun reading this, and please keep contributing. 5 stars.

OOAAOOAA6 months ago

Hot but with lies in it.... no baby, yes baby... one time... each and every week,...

AnonymousAnonymous6 months ago

This read like the dialogue of an X-rated comic book. Too silly to take seriously. Maybe that was the idea.

HighBrowHighBrow6 months ago

These stories address the interracial fantasy directly, in your face, without the wrapper of a story or theme or moral. I enjoy them.

GrendelpuppyGrendelpuppy5 months ago

A bit to blatant, even for my tastes.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
userBuster2U@Buster2U
I was a Biker during the 70's Had a 48' Pan Head, a 41' knucklehead and built a 77' Shovelhead. My buddies called My Shovel Head the 'death machine' because it was very fast, brand new shovel Head Motor out of a crate, big cam, S&S Super Drag Carb. and belt drive~ But little ...