Dear Jack, We Need to Talk Ch. 02

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

The low-mileage white wife is so surprised at the pleasure that Darrell dished out, apparently so easily, almost effortlessly it seems to Jill, She will promise her lover anything to please him and encourage a repeat of this experience.

"Please Sweetheart, I love you so much. Please put your big black cock deep into my pussy. Give me your black baby tonight, I need your big

black cock as deep in my pussy as you can put it. I love you more than

anything I've ever known before." Jill purrs

Darrell is focusing on all the sexual steps, in the proper order, to completely satisfy this hot white slut wife, and is too busy to answer at the moment.

"I will leave my family tonight to be with you forever. I will serve as your white whore. You can mark me any way you want. Burn me, brand my breasts, tattoo my breasts, do whatever you want to me and I will still love you with all my heart. I love you."

Darrell has heard this masochistic stuff before, he does find it tempting.

"Do you smoke, light one and put it out on my tender breast. I will love you all the more. I am completely yours Darrell. Please hurt me, Darrell, and make me prove my love for you. Anything you want, I will do for you." coos Jill.

Darrell realizes it is time to put his big cock in Jill's practically unused pussy. She may have had 4 children, but she has never had more than the full 5" of her husband's cock. Darrell starts sliding in his 10" slowly but surely. He is going to impregnate Jill tonight, with the black baby she has always secretly dreamed of.

"Ok, Jill, I'm going to go easy with you. As I gently fill your pussy with my big black cock. I will keep pumping you tonight until I impregnate you when I fill you up with my black baby-making come." says Darrell.

Darrell continues pushing deeper into Jill's sweet Vagina. Deeper and Deeper, as Jill moans over and over in great pleasure. It has taken a lot of

work to put a cock this big into Jill's sweet tight pussy. Darrell is working up a sweat, as he pumps slowly but powerfully, deeper into Jill's pussy than she

has ever had a man before.

Jill has Never cheated on Jack, but suddenly tonight she is ready to meet Darrell at any time or any place to continue their love affair, forever.

"Darrell, that feels so wonderful, Baby. Keep going deeper into my pussy than I've ever had a man in me before. I love you, I love what you are doing

to me and for me. I am yours, my heart belongs to you, forever."

"Don't worry Baby, I will come back to see you, all the time. from now on." says Darrell.

"My pussy, belongs to you, forever. My entire body is yours forever, to use as you please. I love you so much, I would let you cut me as much as you want. Hurt me as much as you want, I love you so much!" Jill pleads her love for Darrell.

"Take me with you, when you leave Darrell. I am yours. Fuck me forever with your big black cock. Oh, Darrell, I'm getting close again. Shoot all your come in my pussy. Please, give me your black baby, I will love you forever. I love you. Ahhhhhhhhh I am coming again! Ahhhhhhhh!" Jill coos

Jill has already climaxed more times tonight, than she has in her whole life all put together.

"Jill, Baby, I am ready to give you the wish that you most desire. I am going to shoot all my black baby-making juice deep deep into pussy. Here it comes....ahhhhhhhh I'm emptying my balls, and every drop of my black baby-making juice is pumping deep into your pussy. I have impregnated you for sure, tonight. You can count on it." smiles Darrell as he kisses Jill so deeply.

Jill has never been more pleased and sexually satisfied. She would have cut off her own breasts to prove her love and devotion to Darrell. But Jill's life as a slut wife is just beginning.

By Buster2U

Dear Jack, We Need to Talk #3 coming soon. I hope you enjoyed it.

12