All Comments on 'Dear Jack, We Need to Talk Ch. 02'

by Buster2U

Sort by:
  • 4 Comments
AnonymousAnonymous8 months ago

Is there really anything else to say. Silly man gave his wife away and now he's lost her. Perhaps he should have been better at vetting his prospective wife, then he wouldn't have this problem, but then that wouldn't address his own deep sense of inadequacy. Maybe he should have gone to Africa and spent his time banging African birds, but then he'd almost certainly have caught aids. All on him really.

AnonymousAnonymous7 months ago

Just as Darrell emptied his balls in to Jill. Jack opens the bedroom door with his shot gun, emptying it in to them. Slut you really though I was going to raise Darrell's Bastard. Why do you think I got the Vasectomy, I didn't want anymore kids..

AnonymousAnonymous3 months ago

Silly trope this. Guy shares his wife indiscriminately, simple-minded wife 'falls' for black lover, and they either end up divorced, or the couple sink into public depravity. That's what it is with a biracial child clearly not the husbands. People know they don't value the intimacy of normal people. Never understood the "cuck" trope, but read one occasionally to see how it's changed. I understand couples that "swing", but the "cuck" stuff just seems depraved.

Buster2UBuster2Uabout 1 month agoAuthor

It is just a story people. Don't take it so seriously. There is NO STD's or Aids in stories.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
userBuster2U@Buster2U
I was a Biker during the 70's Had a 48' Pan Head, a 41' knucklehead and built a 77' Shovelhead. My buddies called My Shovel Head the 'death machine' because it was very fast, brand new shovel Head Motor out of a crate, big cam, S&S Super Drag Carb. and belt drive~ But little ...

READ MORE OF THIS SERIES