Dear John Rides Again... Almost

Story Info
Poor John has another idea to win the 'ladeez'.
1.6k words
4.22
3.3k
0

Part 2 of the 2 part series

Updated 06/10/2023
Created 06/19/2020
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

This follows on from the first 'Dear John'. If you haven't read it, it won't matter much! Poor John has little understanding of the written word and if a phrase is in italics it usually indicates it is John's work, not that of the author telling his stories for him ;-)

;-)

;-)

;-)

Poor John was devastated. He thought he was in with a chance with his Nude Day contest entry and was upset that he had not won the cash. It also meant his visit from one of the local sex workers was on hold.

He hadn't minded during the initial Covid crisis- his favourite prossies, as he called them, did not work in upmarket brothels, but were more, word of mouth, and were merely visiting friends when pulled over by authorities. John did wonder if any of them would actually be recognised as sex workers because they didn't look like any he had seen depicted on screen.

John had never visited the Discussion Boards on Literotica. He had been told people had trouble understanding him, but he knew exactly what he meant. It did surprise him however to discover the Amateur Photo Feedback board. John was in heaven. Here were photos of women and men in all stages of undress. What shocked John the most was the response some of the men got to their dick pics. Whenever he had sent a dick pic to a woman he had been insulted and had his number blocked. Judging by some of the cocks on display he knew he was nowhere in their league.

On his computer, John had folders of images of naked women he had downloaded from the Internet. He had never thought to look for photos of men as he feared that might make him what he referred to as a poofter. John opened an incognito browser on his computer and typed 'Man boners' into the search bar. He suddenly felt totally inadequate, but he had an idea. He scrolled through the first few hundred images until he came across one of a man lying against red satin sheets, his massive erection on display.

The arousal John felt looking at these images was embarrassing to him. Before he could whip out his own John Thomas, he decided it would be better if he cropped the man's stunningly chiselled jawline out of the photo. John sat there pretending it was him on the screen in front of him. He recognised he could get two hands around the cock on the screen and lamented only being able to use a couple of fingers on himself so he would have enough room to provide the friction required.

John imagined it was him lying back on the bed stroking the monster cock in the photo. In the photo there was no stomach apron hanging over his crown jewels. There were washboard abs and not a body hair to be seen. The model's skin was tanned unlike John's pasty covering. John had tried to shave his balls once but had ended up in the Emergency Department when he cut his scrotum with the razor and could not stem the blood flow. He was embarrassed that he had made a pass at a pretty nurse, presuming she was like the nurses on the Benny Hill Show and she had been replaced with an effeminate man John had recognised as gay.

John went to the Discussion Board and started a new Thread called 'Hello Ladeez.' He was technically savvy enough to put the photo in his dropbox folder to upload to the site. He simply added the caption Just for use speshul ladeez. John wiped down his keyboard. The waterproof cover that protected his keys had been worth its weight in gold. He used to go through a keyboard a week, now he simply had to replace the protector. He had tried cling wrap at one stage, but it was too flimsy. Now he bought keyboards and protectors in bulk from a shop in China.

An alert came up on his screen- John had received a message!

'Wow big boy! I want to imagine it's my lips around that- mouth and pussy. So horny tonight, how 'bout you?'

John read it several times. This was amazing! A real-life woman wanted his cock, well, his pretend cock, and he did not have to pay for it!

Gud! I just cummed thinking bout ur tite pussy.

John waited and was disappointed when she did not reply. He checked his thread and noted three women had commented that they had a new favourite cock on Literotica. He was well chuffed!

Ta Ladeez! I cummed 2ce tonite thinking bout use all.

'Pics or it didn't happen!' came the instant reply from one eager woman.

John went searching again. He found a photo on a different site of a pool of cum on tanned washboard abs with just the tip of the cock in view. He cropped it closer this time and figured people would not be able to tell it was a different man.

Just cox use aksed ladeez!

'I love your nickname! Where did it cum from?' One lady asked him.

John thought it was obvious.

I haz a wun id trozer snak so thunk 'wunidtrozersnak' was gud.

It was getting late and John's cat, Snatch, was meowing to come inside. John had received another private message though!

'Wow wun-der man! That is quite a package there! What are you up to tonight?'

My Snatch wants to be let in, but im making her wait coz im talking to use

'Wow! Your wife must be considerate then! She must love your cock. I'm so jealous of her. I'm divorced you see and so lonely.'

Not my wife, just my pussy! She will waits.

'I love a man who takes control. Would you control me Wun?'

My names John

'My Daddy was called John. Will you be my Daddy tonight?'

John had to pause. He was rock hard again and he needed to stroke his manhood.

'Still there honey? My pussy is dripping thinking of your hot cock pounding me. I think I'm going to have to get my butt plugs out of storage to stretch my rosebud to be able to take all of your man meat.'

John came on the spot. Even Cecily, one of his favourite sex workers never talked like this with him. She called him Daddy once, but he had trouble following because she was at least twenty years older than him.

Im hear. Jst cleaning up mu jizz.

'Oooh, another one tonight! I loved the second pic you posted! I bet your tongue is long too and would reach places my husband never did!'

Not into fuzz munching. I hatez fish.

John's screen went quiet as BustyWife69696969696969 had logged out.

It was late and John decided to go to bed. He let Snatch in and gave her a stroke, not realising that this was the only pussy he had been near in years that he had not paid for.

When he woke early in the afternoon, John flicked on his computer and saw twenty-three new messages from women, most asking if he had a webcam, and two pages on his thread from women who wanted to see more of him.

He had an idea! John went to his photo editing software and flipped the image from the day before, superimposing the cum shot on the abdomen of the photo. It took him hours to get almost right and in the end he was satisfied with his finished object. He made the picture smaller so that if you blew it up on screen it was hard to see his work and embedded it in his thread.

Luk what use mades me do ladeez!

The image may only have been a couple of inches square, but you could still see the huge cock, and the pool of semen if you looked hard enough.

'Hmm... That looks shopped to me :( ' one poster replied.

John freaked. Had he been found out already? He realised he hadn't showered in four days and his chair was beginning to smell. Usually he tried to get to five days between showers, but he figured today was to be the day. He sprayed his chair with air-freshener and went and soaped his body. Well he soaped his cock, that was what he really was concerned with not smelling- Cecily refused to touch him if he smelt.

'Ladies! I think this one's a faker, I found the story he wrote for the Nude Day Comp- looks like he's a bit of an idiot. I doubt that's his real cock!'

'Yeah, I did a reverse image search and came up with the original- Holy Moly! Here's the link ladies, this guy is phenomenal- if that were me, I would not have cut out that jawline, I mean, it almost makes me cream my jeans without having to look at his amazing cock!'

'Shame he's gay- it's a gay porn site the pic was slurped from. I bet the OP has a micropenis.'

'Stop body shaming! Id like to believe that the pic is real and Id eat that any nite of the weak!'

'You always are gullible GullibleWon! I chatted with him last night- told me he won't give head because he hates fish. Well I think that's what he said- it was hard to tell, but then again I've read some of your replies too...'

'Did someone say gay cock? I'm here!'

'Sorry mate! Someone tried to pass off a cock from a porn site as his own- see above.'

'Ooooh! I've seen! Such a gorgeous cock! Pity about the cock who posted though :( '

Poor John. He returned from his shower and read through the replies. It looked like the Bulletin Boards were not for him after all. He was about to log off when he saw a new private message from one of the posters, none other than GullibleWon!

'Hi Babez! I luvs ur cock!'

John cried. Finally, he found someone who spoke his language!