Dear John

Story Info
Has John finally written his Literotica masterpiece?
1.8k words
4.1
12k
2

Part 1 of the 2 part series

Updated 06/10/2023
Created 06/19/2020
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

This is an entry for Nude Day 2020. All typos, spelling mistakes and general errors in italics are intentional! If not in italics, it's my own stupid fault! Oh and yes, the names, and misuse of names, are intentional within italics! Some of this is drawn from comments on the bulletin boards, some from stories I have read, most from my own perverted mind.

Oh and for dear John's benefit...

All peoples doing the sex thing are over 18 because of legal reasons!

:-) ;-) ;-)

It was the annual Nude Day Literotica competition and John knew he had to write a winner. He had made a few submissions and could not understand why he never scored high enough to get near the coveted Big Red H. But hey, this was about naked bodies and if John knew anything, he knew about nakedness.

John classified himself as a bit of a nudist, however the reality was he was too lazy to dress when he lay around the house. He had been between jobs for a few months and it had been years since he had had a serious girlfriend. Sometimes he would lash out and pay for an hour with a prostitute, but he never told anyone.

He had a few friends, but none of them knew about his obsession with written porn. That's all it was to him, a means to jack off. If he clicked on a story that was more than two pages, he would simply ignore it, or click to the end and give it one-star rating because it was boring.

Thinking about a topic for the nude day contest was not at all hard for John. He had a vivid imagination. This one was going to write itself. Candy was going to be 18, only so Laurel and Manu would not send the story back to him yet again for underage sex! She was going to be 5'2", with a tiny waist (or was that waste, he never knew the difference and hey, as long he could jack off to it!) with 30DD tits. His dream woman. Blonde hair, blue eyes, weighing around 100lbs.

So many girls had turned John down that he thought he'd try a non-con story this time, making sure Candy was pushed to do something she wasn't comfortable with. He wished he could be the character who pushed himself on her but writing about an out of work fast-food employee did not sound that sexy.

Candy Brown had just turned 18 and was due for her annual medical exam. She was 5'2" with an hourglass figure tiny waste and 30DD tits that were begging to be licked. Her narrow hips were longing to be held on two but she had not had sex yet because she knew she had to wait until she was 18 weighing 100lbs.

"Fuck," John mumbled, "I need to put the disclaimer at the start of the story saying that all characters engaging in sexual activity are over 18."

He was so glad he hadn't forgotten that one.

Candy has always had a crush on Dr Brown her family physician and golfing friend of her father and she was so excited that now she was 18 she can ask him to take her in the surgery.

John was amazed at how his text was flowing. It was hard typing with one finger, but John figured if he was getting off on what he was writing then the rest of the Literotica audience might as well and he would write a story that scored more than 2.4.

Candi waited in the waiting room wearing the shortest skirt she owned and a top that barely covered her tits. "Candy come in". Doctor Brown was so sexy. "Thanks Dr Brown. I'm 18 now". "Thats' so good Candy because it's Nude Day and I'm examining all my patience in the buff. I hope you dont mind"!!!!!

Looking over his work John was pleased with his dialogue. He had been told time and time again where to put punctuation and he was sure this time he was right. He also knew to make sure the same theme was in one paragraph and he figured he had done this.

Dr Brown walked into his consultation room and complemented Sandys' tits. "If your gonna be naked then I'm to"!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! she replied.

John had to stop as he cleaned up his first puddle of semen. He could not believe how easy it was to write a story and he knew that this one was going to be a winner. He was dreaming of how he was going to spend the $150. It would give him two sessions with Janet. She may have been older than he liked, and her tits sagged somewhat, but she gave him a discount because he never took up much of her time.

Suddenly inspiration struck dear John.

Candi looked at Dr Brown as he undid his lab coat and dropped his trousers. "Wow Dr Brown. You should be called Dr Black because you have a beautiful big black cock"!!!!!

The thought of submitting into the non-con category left John's mind because he knew the crowds went wild for young coeds and big black cocks. He realised he was finally onto something.

Candy and John stood there naked and Sandy leaned out to touch her drs cock. She had always been a good catholic girl and never touched a cock before. She did not realise that not all cocks were 15" long and you couldnt wrap your fingers around them. Luckily she decides she will suck him. She Neil's beside him and takes him all the way down the back of her throat. She did not even notice her gag reflex and Dr Brown makes a not of this.

John can feel his cock hardening again. He was back to single fingered typing.

Dr Brown could feel his cock getting bigger inside his patience mouth. She is loving every minute of this and he takes a mental photo of her eyes gazing into his eyes as she sucked him all the way down to her stomach. But Dr Brown knew where he really wanted to put this cock. "Candi I will need an escort to examine your pussy so Ill get my wife to help. She will be naked too because its nude day"!!! Sandy could not believe this. She hoped Dr Brown was going to examine her aching pussy with his big black torpedo. She wanted to feel it plumping her depths as her flower opened for him.

Thank God John had a spelling checker on his PC. He knew he was not the world's greatest speller, but as long as people understood him, he was satisfied.

A beautiful Asian woman came into the room. She was tall and had large tits like Sandy. She took off her lab coat and Candy notices she has a shaved pussy like she does. Sandi could not work out which part of Asia she came from, but she was definitely Asian. "Dr Brown will Mrs Brown let you stick your cock in me. I'm 18 and I need to know if my pussy will take a cock"!!! "Oh Sandy. You are so beautiful. I let my husband fuck all the 18 years old girls who cum hear." Sandi was enchanted. She knew Dr Brown was going to loose her precious virginity.

John was again confused. He had written a first-time story a while back and could not understand why it scored so poorly. But hey, he knew all about taking virginities and he thought he may have done it himself once upon a time.

"Your so tite said Dr Brown as he inches inside his patience". He was at least three inches in and he felt her barrier. "This mite hurt a bit Sandi says Dr Brown as he plunges deep inside her"!!! Candi did not notice as Mrs Brown had lowered her pussy to her mouth and she was busy sucking. Candy did not know she is a lesbian and was glad she found out at this visit.'

Poor John. He decided now was not the time to work out what category this story should fit in. He wondered about changing a name or two and submitting the same story into multiple categories giving him extra entries into the competition.

John was amazed he got all 15" inside the young girl and started pumping. She was having orgasm after orgasm and he had counted at least 20 since he had entered her. "Wow Dr John. You are the best lover I have ever had. But I like sucking Mrs Brown's pussy says Candy"!!! Dr John could not hold on and he blew his load deep inside her. He new her cycle from her previous visits and he new she would now be carrying his black baby. It was the best consultation he had ever had. Candi stood up and was amazed as a cup of cum flowed from her pussy. It landed in a pool on the floor and Mrs Brown leant down to lick it up. Sandi did not notice that Mrs Brown had handcuffs on.

John knew he was onto a winner. He knew it was a dream fantasy of every 18-year-old girl to go to the doctor and get naked and get fucked with the doctor's wife watching. It reminded him of a porno he had seen a few nights earlier.

Dr John told Sandi that she was the last patience of the day and he wanted to fuck her all nite. Sandi new all her dreams had cum true. "But its naked day so we have to drive home naked. Ill ring my mom and dad and tell them I am babysitting for use tonite"!!! Candy knew she needed more of Dr Browns' cock. It was an addiction and she knows she will never ever feel a white cock inside her again.

John read through the piece again, pausing to shoot another load into the old jizz sock he kept by his computer. He thought about sending the manuscript to an editor as had been suggested to him ever so kindly in the forums, but he realised perfection when he read it. He followed the instructions and entered it.

Furious did not begin to describe his reaction when Laurel decided to place his work in the humour and satire category on Literotica. He knew it was a pure romance and could not understand why she had changed category on him. He received many comments which he could not be bothered reading and knew they would all be praising him and decided that a score of 3.3 was not to be laughed at and was a huge improvement on his previous works. He figured a jump in score like that might win him some prize money, so he rang Melissa and booked in a session with her for the following Friday. He knew she was a crossdresser, but he did not mind and hoped it might give him inspiration for his next amazing masterpiece.