Dear Olive Ch. 02

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

She kept her socked foot at my face, too far to lick, but close enough to smell just a bit. Janell tugged at her black gym shorts and slipped them all the way down past her feet. She put her foot back to work on my dick, and took her other foot away before I could stick my neck out to sniff it. She peeled off her sock, revealing her long-toed, slender foot. The toes were spread evenly, with little gaps in between each one. She pushed her worn white ankle sock into my mouth, pushing the toe part directly on my tongue. She brought her foot up, curling her toes once to show off her vermilion nail polish, and pushed the sock all the way in, until I felt all five of her toes crowded in my mouth around the bunched up sock.

Janell pushed her hand under her bright pink panties, and began to rub. Her eyes glittered in the light and she gave me a vacant, lustful look.

As I tasted her sock, and my saliva coated her toes, the taste spread in my mouth. The salt of her sweat balanced with light flowery overtones, all of which was crowned with the slightest tang that pushed the intensity of the taste just far enough. Janell had a filth of her own, and I felt with an electric thrill that I had to be the first person to ever taste it. I knew something about her that nobody else on the planet did.

Thinking of this straight-A student with such an unexpected taste, I felt myself rise quickly, almost out of nowhere, towards climax. Janell managed to somehow push her foot further into my mouth, and the signature taste of her sweat asserted itself in a fresh wave across my tongue. Her other sock rubbed quicker, sensing a change in me. I heard her huffing as she fingered herself. I could feel her wiggling her toes in my mouth, looking at me with a greedy, hazy look, watching my response carefully.

Suddenly, Olive yelled "My toe jam!" from behind the strange machine, which had begun humming more loudly as our arousal increased. Janell pulled a glass phial the size of a penis, with a circular opening at one end. I could see clumps of toe jam lodged in the bottom. On the glass was a label that had "Olive" neatly written on it. Janell raised her socked toes from my cock and slipped the phial under her foot. It suctioned itself onto me, and I felt the toe jam slide up, plugging my penis just as I was about to cum.

"Mmmph!" I tried to shout, confusion bleeding into and intensifying my rising delirium. It was too late to object to whatever the fuck was happening. I saw Janell reach climax with me, her eyes getting wide, her fingers working rapidly on her clit. She scrunched her toes over the glass phial my dick was trapped in, and squeezed my tongue with the toes of her other foot. She grabbed my thigh hard, and she bucked her pelvis in involuntary spasms. Only a fraction of a section later I hit my peak hard, feeling my eyes roll in the shockwave as my cum shot past the toe jam filling my dick-hole, filling up the phial and spilling out onto the heel of Janell's socked toes. A sharp shock suddenly ran from the tip of my penis into my balls.

I rocked for a few more seconds under heavy waves of orgasm until I slumped back down, fully drained by this sexy valedictorian ballerina. Janell arched her back and shoved her foot deep into my mouth as she froze in one last torturous, orgasmic peak. She fell back, her foot stuck in my mouth down past the ball of her foot. I saw in my periphery, right under my nose, the top of Janell's foot meet her ankle, and her long beautiful shin, ending in the rounded angles of her knee outlined against the ceiling. Eventually I realized she had fallen into a dreamless sleep, totally drained of energy, and her foot would stay stuck in my mouth. As my consciousness faded, on the edge of sleep, I felt Olive lift Janell's foot from my cock and take the phial. I thought I saw Olive drinking from the phial, her eyes glowing strangely in the dim room. With my mouth still stretched wide to accommodate Janell's foot, and my tongue streaked with the sweat of her sock and toes, I felt my eyes roll back, and all went black.


12