All Comments on 'Dear Peter, My Loving Fiancé'

by g7st0n

Sort by:
  • 65 Comments
SwordWielderSwordWielderalmost 3 years ago

Ok, that is only maybe 1/3 to 1/2 of the story. Did she cheat again? She's still in Paris for 2 more weeks. If she can cheat that easily, He should end the relationship. He certainly can't go on any trip, business or pleasure without her and expect her to be faithful. Time to get the ring back and look for someone else. It would be karma for her to end up pregnant due to cheating on her fiance.

Legio_Patria_NostraLegio_Patria_Nostraalmost 3 years ago

His Reply:

.

'Jennifer,

.

I'm glad you've made this easier for me and your best friend, Carmen, who is so much better in bed than you! And, she hates cheaters as much as I do. So, Please return your engagement ring via ensured FED-EX so I can trade it in on a bigger diamond for Carmen.

.

Your ex-fiancé,

Peter'

Galama88aGalama88aalmost 3 years ago

Hope for Peter response

francemanfrancemanalmost 3 years ago

Dear Jennifer.

If a few weeks apart can't stop you from cheating, I think your love for me and our relationship isn't as strong and solid as you think.

I'm sorry it ends like this but I can't get over it.

You know very well that trust, fidelity and loyalty are concepts that are deeply rooted in me, and that they guide my life.

Goodbye.

Peter

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 3 years ago

Peters text to Jennifer upon receiving letter,

I hope he was worth it. In fact I hope you are still fucking him! Why ? Because after sending this text I have an appointment with an attorney to start divorce proceedings ! Can’t wait for your return ….

I used to love you,

Peter

Huedogg2Huedogg2almost 3 years ago

Jennifer,

stay in Paris,, because if you get lonely in such a short amount of time then I couldn't trust you if we were really separated. I thank you for at least being honest. Enjoy what time you have left in Paris and feel free to live as a single woman because that what you are.

Faithful till the end

Peter

clarkgarbleclarkgarblealmost 3 years ago

Wow. All that loving detail of her betrayal. How do you say “twist the knife” in French? Didn’t even say she intended to stop fucking her skinny Frenchman but did manage to volunteer she may now have his croissant in her oven. Nice girl!

At least he has it in writing to show her friends and family and post on her FB page.

someoneothersomeoneotheralmost 3 years ago

I like the story/letter. It is understandable, realistic and well-written. One thing missing was why Jennifer wrote the letter. Was it for Peter or to assuage her guilt while shifting the pain to Peter.

vhasstvhasstalmost 3 years ago

longwinded way of saying "i want a divorce".

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 3 years ago

Definitely need a sequel not necessarily showing his side from his point of view as she is the main character but maybe what action if any the fiance took after receiving the letter. Such as she came home and then such and such took place. Otherwise excellent story. I'd like to see your point of view on a sequel to just plain bobs a shave and a haircut I'd imagine that to be a very interesting take.

OdiouserOdiouseralmost 3 years ago

Very nice. Keep em coming

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 3 years ago

I guess we are gonna get Peter’s response…

Jennifer,

Funny thing, while you were gone, I banged your BF Becky, your sister Kendal and your Mom.

Sorry

Peter

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 3 years ago

If he has any sense he will break the engagement, why would he marry someone who considers it okay to sleep with someone else just because her fiancé isn’t there. Why would it change if they married.

And not being on the pill and she’s apologetic abs would like to make it up to him (how exactly, maybe giving him a pass to indulge himself. (Most cheating women don’t like the shoe being on the other foot, so to speak) And by the way, there’s two more weeks to go….. More to make up for then.

Dear Peter my (former) loving fiancé.

DanDraperDanDraperalmost 3 years ago

I really wanted to hear the explicit details. it was getting very good until you cut us off like that. I'm only giving 4 stars because it was well written, but no details.

mikeyjb51mikeyjb51almost 3 years ago

When Ch 02 comes out I will consider rising the rating to 4 or 5 stars. So far well written, but the other side must be told. Consider she will sleep with the lover more times b4 she leaves Paris

HikingThruHikingThrualmost 3 years ago

Would like to see his reply, that included references to her missing most [his] cock, him not being there but another man would do, and her complete disregard for safe sex and pregnancy. Oh, and most orgasms, ever.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 3 years ago

Unless they have a hot wife/cuckold arrangement (which it didn't seem like they do) then this woman is horrid and he should not marry her. Plus, she is staying there another 2 weeks! Give me a break. She will likely cheat again.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 3 years ago

Will there be follow-up, or response?

As it is, she cheated, admitted it. Average.

dob092095dob092095almost 3 years ago

Broom her. No man should stay with a cheater.

Saw ur note in your other story. Put a note at start saying “If you don’t enjoy cuckold stories, please skip.”

Can be hard to guess just from title. If you tell me it’s a cuck story, I’m out of it. Chucks are pathetic humans and losers. There’s always another woman.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 3 years ago

Not bad, I think if you expanded this as a back and forth between Jennifer and her Fiance and submitted it to Letters and Transcripts it will be better received.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 3 years ago

Lets hope all Peter has to do is move out and on. He can find a new girlfriend. If this was his wife then he has time to get the papers ready for her when she is at the airport have her hear a mans 4 little words You have been served. Beats the hell out of We need to talk.

TeggeTeggealmost 3 years ago

Loved the response...nailed it.

Hiram325Hiram325almost 3 years ago

Goodbye. An engagement is a trial period and this cheating whore failed miserably.

ReedRichardsReedRichardsalmost 3 years ago

So, everyone was mad she had a one night stand, but no one gave her credit for standing up and being honest, for confessing the whole thing. She could have kept it quiet, had her marry Peter, and them welcoming baby daughter Michele in not quite.nine months.

ibuguseribuguseralmost 3 years ago

Nicely done. I agree with most here : it needs closure. Whether it's BTB or Recon is up to you.

Thanks for sharing.

FireFox59FireFox59almost 3 years ago

Without seeing Peter's response there's nothing to get excited about or interested in this story. Obviously Jennifer can't keep her legs together when they're engaged and there's no reason to believe she would be any different if he is dumb enough to marry her.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 3 years ago

Lit

26thNC26thNCalmost 3 years ago

A bitch asking for forgiveness tells her fiancée how great her lover was? That’s the sure way to win him back. He can now dump the cheating whore in good conscience and move on without her.

MightyHornyMightyHornyalmost 3 years ago

Only question left to answer is... how the hell will he get his ring back?

This is as clear cut a breakup story as it gets... unless the guy's a total doormat.

The numerous Peter responses in the comment section were pretty apt and funny... except for the one mentioning divorce papers, since nobody in this tale was married (anon, why do I have to remind you that the title of this flash as FIANCÉ in it!?)

Jennifer going into some much details on her cheating shows how much of an heartless adulterer she is, not at all ready to truly commit to anyone.

It may be fiction, but still a valid example that long distance relationship rarely work. Overall, a better effort than your last one, author,

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 3 years ago

First, it's pretty funny that in a 1-page story, a large portion of the readers seem to have missed that the couple are engaged, not married (so . . . "divorce her!", "serve her!!" is just nonsense). Is it a short attention span or just an inability to comprehend English?

As for Peter, the very easy answer is "No". Divorce her!! Er, I mean . . .

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 3 years ago

Dear Jennifer,

Drop dead.

No love lost,

Peter

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 3 years ago

so she's a slut. lol

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 3 years ago

If he was stupid enough to ask her to marry him he's probably dumb enough to keep her, and her kid. Fine. Somebody has to occupy that end of the bell shaped curve. This whore and poltroon are as worthy as any other brain dead humanoids.

Thanks for the effort.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 3 years ago

Lolll! There she is, folks, the American Woman in all of her entitled splendor! I could hear the yawn just after she signed her name.

LWlurker

p.s. Excellent response just below. LWl

ReedRichardsReedRichardsalmost 3 years ago

None of t commenters could give her credit for at least being honest. She didn’t have to confess to her fling.

The obvious question: did se actually mail the letter or just write it to assuage her guilt and then throw it away?

lukeey90lukeey90almost 3 years ago

Atleast there's a little bit respect because she's letting him know what kind of a wife he'll be marrying...now the question is what kind of a male he is ..a cuck or a man.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 3 years ago

Dear, Jennifer I understand being lonely. I missed you so much too. I missed your cunt with my cock buried in it. I was depressed and your best friend Liz stopped by. She helped cheer me up with a fantastic blow job. Far better than I ever got from you. She spent the night and we fucked like crazy. She stayed with me ever since. She even gave me her ass. That was fantastic. She's a total slut in the bedroom but a perfect lady on the street. She'll make the perfect wife for me.

Peter.

And no author your first story didn't get hate because it's a "loving wives" story. It got hate because it was flat out poor... The basic plot (wife is a slut, cuck loves it) has been done a zillion times. Why bother if there isn't something new?

dunmovynivdunmovynivalmost 3 years ago

She’s sending snail mail in this day and time? Come on.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 3 years ago

She isn't 'confessing a mistake'. She's exulting in insulting and wounding him. That is all she has achieved and she must have known it when she sent it. So she has deliberately ended their relationship as painfully as possible and his next steps are obvious.

lbeachamlbeachamalmost 3 years ago

Return to sender....Address unknown. No such number. No such home.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 3 years ago

Thank God she was honest ReedRichards!! I'd hate to think a my fiance would lie to me about being faithful.

g7st0ng7st0nalmost 3 years agoAuthor

Okay, it's been a few days of letting the negative comments flow in, the majority were just funny, thanks for projecting all your insecurities onto me! There were some constructive ones too, and I appreciate your words and am trying to grow (that's why I'm here)

I wrote this as a break from another longer story I'm working on and didn't initially plan on writing a sequel, but it sounds like a fair number of people would read one, so, I might just. Thanks for all the positive feedback! I don't have any idea what kind of character Peter is yet, but once I do, I'll try to work out how he'd respond (and how to make that erotic, hmmm...). I don't really like BTB stories, nor do I like total submissive doormat cuck, so it'll probably be something in the middle.

For anyone who's confused, this is a fantasy, this did not actually happen to me, I cannot "divorce" Jen, because she doesn't exist, also, they aren't married yet, just engaged. (I've seen plenty of engaged stories here, so again, not apologizing)

I pretty clearly mentioned what the letter would contain, if you were confused or mad and read it anyway, that's on you.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 3 years ago

Fucking cunt

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 3 years ago

It is good that she let the boyfriend know that she is an easy fuck when alone. That it will happen again when she is not with him. In a way she blame her affair on him for not going to France with her. If he say....ok and forgive her, his children may not be all his. Good luck. ****

Mrhappy4aaMrhappy4aaalmost 3 years ago

Since she took the chicken shit way to tell him, via slow mail, instead of phone, she has 2 more weeks of screwing with her lover. Just tell her to stay in France with her new lover and don't bother to come home since she is probably carrying her lovers bastard kid (remember, she said she quit taking her bc pills, why? Who knows). I think this story NEEDS another chapter of his reply to her infidelity and their pending divorce.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 3 years ago

So wonderful you may bless us with a follow up to this nonstory. You are much too kind. Can hardly hold my breathe waiting on the RAAC!! Perhaps she let the fiance watch when she gets back. Oh shucks, my insecurities are showing.

KittyCampbellKittyCampbellalmost 3 years ago

No woman ever would write such a letter.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 3 years ago

My wife rented a beachfront condo in Florida with her brother and sister for a week of vacation. I could have gone, but chose not to. Therefore, according to Jennifer's reasoning, if she decides to spend her evenings fucking some young stud, it will be entirely MY fault for not being there to chaperone her.

Apparently, the author is of the opinion that women are mindless, soulless, sub-human animals who lack the moral agency to control their baser instincts without an authoritarian to control them. Lacking agency, they cannot be held accountable for their behavior. Few people have such low regard for women, but I suppose we will always have a few Neanderthals.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 3 years ago

It isn't "insecurity" that leads to criticism of a story like this. It's revulsion and the lack of completeness. Perhaps you had the idea for the letter, but couldn't come up with the rest of the story. As it stands, it's just a story fragment, and an ugly one at that.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 3 years ago

She doesn't mail the letter, but keeps it hidden. They marry and have kids. Their oldest daughter is given a trip to France as a graduation present. She is engaged; wedding is planned for August after she returns from her trip. Her mother tells her about her own trip to France, which she still thinks is one of the best events in her life, and shows her the unsent letter. Daughter figures out her father isn't her bio-dad. She shows him the letter; divorce follows. Daughter also shows her fiance the letter, promising she would never do what her mother did.

jimjam69jimjam69almost 3 years ago

What could be said other than "goodbye slut"

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 3 years ago

Short and a bit funny. This would never happen in real life this way.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 3 years ago

The writing in this story to me was fine. I'm just a casual reader and not a writer, but from a readability stand point it was good.

As far as the content of the story goes, I'm not quite sure what the point of the story was. I started reading the story thinking it was going to be a confession by Jennifer to her fiancé, Peter, of her meeting and hanging out with a charming Frenchman, Michel, ending in her sleeping with him. However, as the story progressed, it seemed less a confessional letter and more of a "this is what I did on my Summer vacation' or a 'love the one you're with' composition. It was more what she would have confessed in confidence to her closest girlfriend and not to her fiancé. The author gave no indication that there was any kind of open sexual arrangement between Jennifer and Peter, which makes Jennifer giving all the details of her meeting, hanging out with and eventually deciding to have sex with Michel questionable. Confessing to sleeping with Michel would be one thing, but including all the finer details of what happened would be heart wrenching to Peter. I'm surprised she didn't say 'he wasn't better, just different; OK, he was better - he's French after all'. And then to top it off by alluding to 2 more weeks of being around Michel and the possibility of becoming pregnant because no protection was in place, was just cruel.

Once again, what was the point of this story?

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 3 years ago

Ok here’s how to play it… First off being that she’s sending the letter “Snail Mail” she already fucked frenchy over and again since she wrote it. You don’t have a lot of time since she’ll be back in the next few days. If you’re living together change the locks, Ghost her, not a single word, non-closure will eat at her after she figured out she is now person non grata in your life.

Take all her stuff put it in an open box and put it outside of your property. Call her family to come get it (only one call). You are not legally responsible for her things after that and since you don’t want it in your home. Scan the letter and send it to all so there’s no question on why you cut her from your life. When she tries to contact you…. Speak like “Pepe Le Pew” accent to FUCK OFF !!! Then move on to a Happy Life 😂

Drgnmstr97Drgnmstr97almost 3 years ago

She states she will spare him the details after already including a lot of intimate details. Then she goes on to drive several more nails in the coffin one right after the other, "I won't say better than you", BUT- "I don't think I've ever done that many in a single session before". Yeah, telling your fiancé you had better sex with your hookup in France while cheating on him is certainly a deal breaker, not sure how she could be so delusional that she hopes she could make it up to him. WTF, I would love to here how she thinks she can do that. And the pièce de résistance, she didn't use protection and doesn't really care if she got knocked up. Talk about physically feeling your love shrivel up and die inside you.

Everything packed up and brought to her parents and when they ask what the hell this is about just hand them the letter and drive away.

AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

Just not a Loving Wives story...

sbrooks103sbrooks103over 2 years ago

"I must have cum half a dozen times. I don't think I've ever done that many in a single session before." - Boy, I'm sure THAT gave him a stiffy!

\

"Divorce?" - They're not married!

AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

My dearest Jennifer , I hope this letter finds you well , buried in the well that is ! You unburdened yourself with that French tickler , well que sera sera ! I’m happy for you and wish you the best in your new role as a French fry ! By the way I want to congratulate you on being the newest bitch in your masters French poodle collection , what are you number eight ? Be fair warned though that five of the earliest pets of his ended up back here in the U.S.ofA. in the French quarter of New Orleans as doggie style stuffed animals for wayward homesick sailors , with their many proceeds funding your French art masters sex trade business that you’ve so willfully invested your whole future in ! Well here is a nice French kiss my ass from me to you , adeiu ! P.S. Let me know when you reach New Orleans as I have quite a few wealthy friends and relatives stationed down in that area who would love to seed you ! I for one have met this beautiful loyal devoted bombshell who is completely head over heels , (pun intended) , over me and she’s talked me into taking a year long world tour vacation with her at her expense , (she’s on the Forbes list of one of the worlds wealthiest women) Ta Da

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 2 years ago

Jennifer, thank you for helping me avoid a terrible life altering mistake by marrying a sleazy little cheating cunt such as yourself. I was also missing you so much,but seeing as how i'm a mature adult who likes to practice "adulting", i jerked off to some of your nudes in my collection. Please be aware that your letter was eagerly shared with both sets of parents and all of our mutual friends and coworkers. There really is no logical reason to hurry home since we are no longer a couple.

P.S.- Since i turned down that last big promotion to go to the west coast because YOU didn't want to leave the midwest, i reached out to my boss,and was surprised to find out that the position was still open. I will be moving out to California in two weeks,all of your crap is in storage with one month prepaid. Also,since the house was a present from my grandparents, you will not enjoy any of the profits from the sale.

Thanks once again for limiting my wasted years with you to only three.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 2 years ago

Slut in French is still a slut.

timrivtimrivabout 1 year ago

By the time he got the letter she had Michel a dozen more times and was coming home and probably preggers. Is Peter going to accept it? Not likely.

HighBrowHighBrow10 months ago

Femdom agitprop gone way too far…

luverlybubblyluverlybubbly5 months ago

jennifer stay in France no one wants you here

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
userg7st0n@g7st0n
I'm in my 20s and I write mostly loving wives stuff. It seemed to get some pretty negative reactions, but meh, deal with it. Honestly I find the stuff around sex more arousing's than the act itself and a cheating slut is the perfect vehicle for erotic tension, the whole "I k...