All Comments on 'Dear, Please Forgive Me'

by A_Night_in_Singapore

Sort by:
  • 25 Comments
JustplainjeffJustplainjeffover 1 year ago

Where do I start? B cup boobs in one sentence, but the masseure played with her full boobs? Then, her crotch was next to her shoulder? I just couldn't read another word.

buzzsawlennybuzzsawlennyover 1 year ago

Gross cuck shit...where she should be left in the gutter where she belongs...typical

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

Good story but switching from third person to first and then back almost got me to stop reading at the very beginning. Confusing "his" and "her" as well as many word omissions was also annoying. Find someone to edit and you'd have gotten a better score. When you said the wife started to tell her story, it should have been first person, in her words. Sexier when the prim and proper wife tells how she was seduced.

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

English is NOT a language that you understand, is it? Using 'her' when referring to 'his' cock, is just one example of incorrect gender use. Pure ignorance.

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

More racist bullshit and another writer with no clue about the male anatomy. Big black cocks are no more common than big white cocks. But that fact doesn't fit the new wokeness trying to invade Literotica. Then there's the obligatory thug demanding the woman tell him she loves his black cock and that she loves being fucked by him better than her husband. I'm so glad I barely skimmed over this pile of racist shit.

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

Stupid women doing stupid things that will end marriages and bring STD's. That will be such a happy ending won't it?

lc69hunterlc69hunterover 1 year ago

good story, but not well written

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

Hotwives are fantastic. She should wear an ankle bracelet on the cruise that proudly proclaims her status. Keep going, I love it!

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

racist bullshit about nonexistent BBC. Pure mythology and urban legend, nothing more. Walk into a gym sometimes and find out for yourself.

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

Malarky of a story......seriously??? She might as well set up shop at her house then.... NOT!!!

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

Hawt! But some male readers were butt hurt.

DunkirkDunkirkover 1 year ago

All 4 should show a baby bump in a few months.

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

The answer is simple. FUCK NO...I DON'T FORGIVE A FUCKED UP BLACK COCK BITCH LIKE YOU...go fuck all the black cocks you want you are dead to me...go get your Queen of spades tattoo and go get knocked up by your black cocks and go get pimped out by your black cocks.

shang40shang40over 1 year ago

Kenyan stud

In our house my parents had given two rooms on rental and 4 kenyan boys were staying.

After my marriage we were given bedroom opposite to our paying guest room. And we had to share bathroom with them.

One niger John was friendly and my beautiful wife became was friendly to him. Once John gave her lift on his bike and it became a practice either to drop her college or bring back.

I wasn't sure when they both attracted to each other. Sometimes when I was coming late she used to go with him for marketing. Once they had gone and I was in the same locality where there was a public park. And I noticed them on road. My wife was sitting behind as if she is his fiancee. This triggered me to watch and they entered park as if lovers.

In a corner they sat close enough to touch. John then kissed her and she wrapped her hands around his neck. Next two hours they made love ..kissing, he fondling her boobs, caressing back and intense kissing.

That night she was very wet and demanding for sex. During our copulation she was moaning his name. I kept quiet because she was highly sexy.

I kept watch and spied on their public park visits of love with clothes on.

Actually I was creating situations for them to go.

And other 3 had gone to Kenya for vacation.

Now no need to go to park.

His room or our room became their kissing place. Then I went for a two nights trip alone for some work. I requested John to give her company.

My wife called him in our room and since I was out of town pulled John in her body.

Her first black cock. John made her his wife for those two days and later for almost a year on regular basis.

He widened her pussy.

IFAFILHGIFAFILHGover 1 year ago

Just what I've been seeking for my wife for ever a decade.. always a NO... but I keep on hoping that maybe someday!!

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

We went through about a 14 yr. period where my wife played.. It was my idea. She preferred, I set up her dates, I loved watching, filmed and enjoyed her afterward.. Sometimes I would join in, sometimes she would play with couples.. I loved seeing her suck and getting fucked by a big cock.... We had a ball, pun intended. I am one super lucky man....

AnonymousAnonymousabout 1 year ago

Dumber than F***. 5 of our Lady friends were on a cruise. 2 had a fling with crew members. While I was talking to my wife yes she was on the cruise I knew she was acting different and I questioned her and she finally broke down. No she hadn't cheated but Jessica and Melinda had. I was in a position that I didn't like. I knew that if my wife cheated I would want to know. So I had Bill and Sam over. It took a toll on me to tell them. They were pissed and ready to divorce their wives. They also wanted revenge on the snake's on the cruise. The next time Samantha called I told her that I needed pictures and names of the guys that were involved. She said David you are scaring me I don't want you to get in trouble. I said

I won't believe me. We were all at the port to get our wives. Everyone was pretty much normal. I heard later that there were 3 guys attacked later that night. It was the one's that I had pictures of. They were hospitalized and the attackeders were never found. Sam and Bill didn't divorce them and I never asked. The girls never went on a girls only trip again. I thought what are good friends for? Protect friends from cheaters.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 1 year ago

Awful. Do a better job of editing. Then understand that a hotwife is nothing more than a cheating slut with untold numbers of diseases. Time for a divorce and to remember not to touch her with a ten foot pole!

AnonymousAnonymousabout 1 year ago

Us guy's didn't hear what happened on their trip to Florida from the girls. We heard it through another husband . So we scheduled a trip to the same place that they did the next year. It was both good and bad. Some wives were faithful some not . Councilors made money some lawyers made money. I was a lucky man.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 1 year ago

I didn't know that my wife was on a date. It was supposed to be a meeting. When she came in I knew that we had problems. We talked almost all night.I demanded that she got checked out at a clinic and that she was to never be alone with him again. She said that might be impossible. I said that it might be impossible for us to stay married. She said that she would talk to her boss. I said if he doesn't agree let him know that I will sue. At first her boss an arrogant black guy refused. So I had my cousin a lawyer do the paperwork and I was with him when he delivered them. Old Buck wasn't so sure of himself and agreed. Things got back to normal at least as normal as could be.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 1 year ago

I was honest with my husband. He was so hurt that he wouldn't sleep in the same room for months. I asked if going to counciling would help. He said Hell no 3 people already at least know. Now he said call that SOB and put it on speaker. I did. He said he will talk when he answers. Hello good looking. Sorry you have Sam good looking's husband. Click. He said send the chicken shit SOB a text to call or he had better be looking over his shoulders all of the time. He called. He understood to keep his mouth shut and stay away.I sure understood to make sure to respect Sam. Believe me it was a dumb mistake and I was lucky.

HighBrowHighBrowabout 1 year ago

Femdom agitprop scores another cuck.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 1 year ago

@Anonymous about a month ago:

You sued your wife's boss? For what? When did you and he ever enter into any sort of contract? Even if that company had iron-clad regulations that specifically spelled out that their behavior was unacceptable, that was in no way any sort of contract, memorandum of understanding or compact with YOU. Any sort of legal responsibilities that may or may not arise would ONLY exist between employer and employee.

AnonymousAnonymous7 months ago

Author must learn to get to the point. Wife babbles in the beginning and says nothing. Then author cuts to another scene. NO ONE wants to read a bunch of nothing. GET T THE POINT.

It is the authors job to capture the readers attention. This author does not even try. The reader has NO responsibility to read or finish a story.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous