Dear, Please Forgive Me

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Do... Do you like it? Abegunde suddenly whispered, "Do you like my big black cock?"

"Yes... Yes!" Eunice answered, "It's so big!"

"Fuck me! Fuck... me!" she screamed. "You're better than my husband!"

She couldn't believe that her mouth said the last sentence. It excited her even more.

"I'm... I'm cumming!" he said warning her about what was coming.

She couldn't take it anymore and surrendered to her desire.

"Cum inside me! Come on!" she told him.

As the last word left her mouth, Abegunde thrust his cock into her for the last time and kept his cock there as his balls tightened and his cock twitched, shooting his thick cum into the depth of her pussy. Eunice's orgasm was like a tidal wave. Her body moved uncontrollably. The sensation was really heavenly.

After their orgasms subsided, he pulled out. Her pussy gaped open and a stream of thick milky fluid flowed out.

Shit..., she thought to herself. It then came down on her. She had trespassed her marriage. Another man, other than her husband, had gained access to her sacred womanhood and seeded her.

The session didn't end soon as the sexual debauchery continued and they exchanged partners. Each of them managed to try all of the masseurs. The four handsome muscular masseurs all deposited their seeds into each of the women.

The massage session ended one hour longer than planned. After they all took a shower and went back to their rooms, Eunice couldn't help, but to feel very guilty. She stared blankly at the ceiling as they all gathered in one of the two suites.

"What have I done?" she lamented. Her eyes started to get wet.

"Relax, girl!" Amy said with a grin on her face. "You had a good time, didn't you?"

"We'll keep this secret!" Emma said, trying to comfort her.

Jessica looked down, unable to speak any word. She also felt a great sense of guilt.

"Hey, what's wrong with you two!" Amy said, "Cheer up! This is 21st century!"

"Let's have a reunion cruise trip again in March!" Emma said cheerfully.

Eunice and Jessica looked at her with puzzling looks.

**********

In their room, Eunice whispered her last words detailing her experience to her husband as she hugged him. Her eyes were wet. She didn't dare to look at her husband directly and she could feel that he was tense. She thought that he was extremely angry.

"Please...! Darling...!" Eunice begged. "Forgive me!"

Harry released himself from her hug and looked at her. He had a big bulge in his pants. Eunice didn't know how to reach when suddenly, Harry kissed her passionately. He took off her blouse and skirts. Eunice did exactly the same to him. They were now naked with Eunice being on her back. He spread her legs and looked at her gaping pussy.

So, some big cocks were here yesterday, he thought to himself.

He then moved forward to suck her boobs and kissed her. She guided his cock into her pussy. As he entered her, he could feel that her pussy was very loose, but it didn't take away his excitement. He started to pound her long and slow, but each pound quickly became faster and faster. Finally, they came together as he shot his cum into her pussy.

As they recovered from the bliss of orgasm, they talked.

"So...," Harry whispered to Eunice's ear, "Will you join them again for the cruise trip?"

"Do you want me to?" Eunice whispered back, knowing now that her infidelity had strangely fired up her husband's desire to another level.

"Go head if you want to!" he told her.

"Join me then!" Eunice told him, "It would be more fun if you're there to watch me!"

Harry's cock started to get hard again especially when hearing her last sentence. They had several rounds of hot sex on that night.

On the morning of the following day, Harry kissed Eunice passionately before driving off to buy some groceries and take-away food. Eunice looked out of the window as his BMW left. She remembered her friends and something they said which she didn't tell Harry.

**********

"Look! Just tell your husbands about whatever has happened, ok?" Amy told Eunice and Jessica.

"Are you insane?" Jessica said. Jessica and Eunice were perplexed at Amy's suggestion.

"For the next trip, I and Amy will bring along our guys, so you two should too!" Emma said. "Let's have fun together!"

"Just be honest with your husbands and invite them for our next trip!" Amy again said with a more serious tone this time, "Trust me, girls! Everything would be okay!"

**********

She's right..., Eunice thought to herself as she took a sip of herbal tea. She looked at herself in the mirror. She had become a hotwife and her husband willingly supported her. She then remembered her loving husband.

I love you, babe! Thank you...!

12