Dear Roger, We Have to Talk

Story Info
Jen cucks Hubby, while she goes back to school.
10.3k words
2.61
29.8k
36
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Buster2U
Buster2U
504 Followers

WARNING***WARNING***WARNING***WARNING***

CUCKOLD STORY== CUCKHOLD STORY==CUCKOLD STORY==

Hello, My name is Roger Rigby, this is my story. My wife Jennifer and I have been married since college. We have 4 children that are all in high school now. Life couldn't be much better, our life seems very satisfying and going well.

The kids are all studying college prep courses, I work in retail and manage a good size big box store. My wife Jen, works in banking, and between our incomes, we do ok.

Jen wanted me to get the snip, so I agreed after our fourth child was conceived, which was perfect timing. Since then Jen has been screwing my ass off every night since I recovered from that operation.

In fact, Jennifer has been especially horny for the last several years.

Everyone in our family seems to get along pretty well together, Life is pretty darn good. Jennifer doesn't go on Girl's night's out dancing with strangers, date other men for sex, or work any suspicious overtime.

Jennifer is always considerate of my feelings, just not considerate of my fantasies of her having sex with other men.

So I was completely taken by surprise when Jen wanted to talk the other night.

I had just gotten home from work, and I was changing clothes. Jennifer approached me in our bedroom and said:

"Dear Roger, we have to talk." purred Jennifer, then giving me a nice hello kiss.

"Hi, Jen. What is on your mind, Sweetheart?" I asked

"Roger, I just heard today that my supervisor is going to retire at the end of this year. They are looking for the next person to take that position." Jen said.

"Ok, are you up for it Honey?" I asked.

"I could be if I had my MBA, of which, I am just a few credits short. Remember, Back when we first got married, I had to quit school so I could get a job to help support us." Jennifer explains.

"Remember how money was very tight back then? Well, it turns out, that I could take a couple of classes, and get this nice promotion and pay raise." Jen purred.

"So what is the problem, Jen?" I asked.

"The problem is that the classes I would have to take. The closest that I can find them would be in Saint Louis, a 5-hour drive from here. That just seems too far away to commute every day." Jen purrs.

"Well, what do you want to do Jen? I will be proud of you either way. If you need to take a leave of absence from your job for 5 or 6 months, we can certainly handle the bills without your paycheck. Whatever you want to do Sweetheart." I explain.

"Roger, could you handle me being gone for 6 months, Honey? I could probably come home on any long weekend and any Holiday." Jen considered.

"Well, think about what you want to do Sweetheart. I will help as much as I can and support you with whatever you decide." I explained.

The trouble is, I'm thinking. Jennifer is a very attractive woman. She looks almost Identical to Penny on Big Bang Theory, except Jennifer's breasts are much bigger,

Jennifer is a 38DDD these days.

Jennifer's large breasts are very noticeable on a tall attractive blonde, like my Jennifer. Of course, I can't say anything about this, if Jen thinks I don't trust her she will raise hell.

So far, it has always worked best to act like I completely trust her, regardless of the situation. Then she tries extra hard to be good. Just that when I check on her, I have to be extra careful not to be caught!

=====================

A few days later Jennifer approaches Roger again.

"Roger, I've been thinking about going to Saint Louis and finishing up my classes.

My work will let me off, I have tentatively signed up for all the classes I need," she says.

"All I need now is someplace to stay. Could we go to Saint Louis this coming weekend to see if we can find an apartment for me to stay in?" purrs Jennifer.

"That sounds like a fun weekend Sweetheart! I can't wait to check it out!" I say.

"Ok, it is all set then. We can leave Friday night and have the whole weekend to find the best place for me to stay." Jennifer squeals in glee.

============================

Arriving home early from work, Friday afternoon, we Skip dinner and quickly leave for Saint Louis. We snack on the road on some sammies that Jennifer made earlier and make great time, as I drive Jennifer up to Saint Louis.

Getting into Saint Louis, I look for a nice-looking Motel for the night.

"Oh Roger, this is so fantastic, once I get my MBA, Mr. Lawrence said that the job is mine! I hope the classes aren't too hard. But since I won't be drinking and partying all the time and devoting myself to my schoolwork, I should get my promotion by this time next year!" Jen purrs.

"Yes, that is wonderful Jen! When you get your promotion, we should get that pool put in with the hot tub while the kids are still young enough to enjoy it~

"Well, here is a nice-looking motel. Let's check this place out, Roger." Jen coos.

We check in and make ourselves comfortable in our room for the night.

"Jennifer, I thought I saw a bar next door. Let's go check it out and have a drink. That would help us relax after the long drive to Saint Louis. What do you think?" I say.

"Sounds great to me Roger. Let's go!" Jennifer, says.

After several drinks and a very decent buzz, our couple returns to their room and starts getting ready for bed. When Jennifer realizes that she is still thirsty, and remembers the soda machine by the motel office.

Jenn says she is going to get a soda. I suggest putting on something sexy encase

someone might see her while she is getting her soda. So I get up and check out her outfit.

I suggest that she take off her Bra, to make sure that her girls bounce. Her top isn't very sexy so I look and find Jennifers Baby Blue Baby Dolls, see-through jammies to wear for her top. She can continue to wear her skirt, just take off her panties underneath.

This will make it a lot more exciting when she goes to get her soda, I am thinking. Her top is very sheer under the light. But heck, it is almost midnight, what would anyone expect a guest to wear getting a soda, here at night at a motel?

"Roger, what if someone sees me dressed like this?" Jenn purrs.

"What if they do? You won't know them, so nothing to worry about. Just go have fun and talk to any men that see you. Maybe you can have some fun!" I said.

"Roger, I will only do this because we are so far from home. But this is scary for me. I don't like men staring at my big breasts." coos Jennifer. "What do you want me to do if a man talks to me?"

"If he is black just Lift your pajama top and show him your beautiful breasts. Let him suck them and go to his room. Just so you know, your Baby Doll Jammies may look sheer in here, under the bright light, but in the dark, it won't be at all." I exaggerated a little.

"Roger, I am going to try to please you, because I am so happy, that you are permitting me to return to school. But, I don't want you to get the wrong idea. I'm not screwing some stranger just for your fantasies." Jennifer bubbles.

Jennifer carefully looks out the room window getting ready to walk down to the soda machine. Wearing her husband's idea, of her baby blue baby doll jammies which are actually almost completely sheer, and her short skirt. I insisted she removes her panties too.

"Roger, I feel almost naked, if I walk out there like this. What if someone sees me and talks to me? What should I do? I've never done anything like this before." Jennifer notices that it is very dark outside.

"Just relax and go get your soda. If someone stops you to talk just talk back with them. Relax. Go to their room if they invite you. Take your phone with you so I can hear what happens. If you go to a man's room, be sure to say the room number when you go in. It will be OK, honey. Have some fun!" I explain.

"OK, I will try. I will call you right now." purrs Jennifer as she dials her phone.

"ring, ring, ring" My phone rings.

"Hello, Honey, now go get some black cock." I whisper.

"Roger, I am not doing anything like that. I am just going to get a soda, Honey. I am not wearing underwear. I am not wearing a bra or panties. I will be lucky if I don't get raped before I get back!" Jennifer protests, yet, she 'touches-up' her lipstick in the bathroom mirror. Obviously, something is turning her on about this idea.

"Well, the coast looks clear. Just relax. Smile. be friendly. I am not asking you to fuck someone. I am just asking you to put yourself out there and see what happens. OK? If you bring me back your pussy full of another man's cum, it would be my fantasy come true." I explain.

Jennifer has her phone in her hand, and some money for the soda, "Put on a big smile. Good luck." I say as Jennifer walks out of the room toward the soda machine at the far end of the parking lot. How can she NOT get laid, she is so pretty and so stacked!

Jennifer tries to smile, even tho she is scared to death. Jennifer gets about halfway to the soda machines and suddenly she sees some movement near them. Jennifer is conscious of her lack of underwear and feels her nipples getting hard and her pussy getting wet.

--------------------------------------------------------

"Hey yo' momma! What is going on girl?" the young black man says.

"Hello, just coming down for a soda. What are you up to?" Jennifer smiles as she flirts right back feeling her pussy getting wet.

"Just waiting for You to show up and make me a happy guy." the young black man says.

"Oh yeah. How would I do that?" Jennifer smiles.

"You could come up to my room and we could have a good time." he says.

"Really? That would make you happy? What would you do to make me happy?" Jen teases back.

"I would make love to you like you have never been made love to before, Young Lady." the young black man says.

"Well, that does sound interesting. Where is your room.?" Jennifer asks.

"It is right over there." as he points towards her own room.

"So what would be the first thing that you would do to me, if I followed you to your room?" Jennifer asks, with a big smile snd s flirty voice.

"Well, Darlin'. I'd peel off your drawers and fill you up with my big black cock." he says.

"You mean, these drawers?" Jennifer smiles as she lifts up her skirt and shows her beautiful bare shaved pussy, which is obvious, even under the dim light, to the young black man.

"Now you are talking there Darlin'. I love a woman that doesn't wear any drawers just a short skirt." as our black young man approaches Jennifer and slides his hand under her skirt and slips a long finger into her juicy pussy.

Jennifer gasps whispering "Oh, oh, oh, that feels so good. Oh, baby, that feels so, so good. You just stuck your finger right into my pussy. You are making me so wet! Oh, oh, that feels so good Honey." Jennifer holds on to the young black man for support.

"I told ya' I'd be making you feel better than you ever have before, Darlin'." our young black man says.

"I've never been so naughty before. Without my husband with me, he is back in our room, all alone, waiting for me to return. Now i'm letting a stranger play with my pussy, I can't believe this!" whispers Jennifer.

"I am being fingered at the soda machine, by a stranger. Oh, that feels so good. I'm going to cum. Don't stop, oh oh, here I cum." Jennifer purrs.

"Yes baby, cum on my finger. Let it go, let yourself go for me." he says as he wraps his other arm around Jennifer, she seems wobbley, as she is getting closer and closer to climaxing in the dark Motel parking lot.

"Oh, here I cum. Oh ahhhhhhhhhhhh." Jennifer says as she has the most powerful orgasm that she has ever had in her life.

Jennifer is totally amazed at how powerfully she climaxed at the hands of this young black stranger. Jennifer is still in a daze as our young black man walks her towards his Motel room.

"Oh, baby, that was so amazing. Oh, thank you so much." Jennifer says as she pulls the young black man's face towards her's for big kiss, just as they enter his room. "What is your room number?" Jennifer asks.

"My room is #147" He says, as he closes the door quietly.

"What is your name anyway.?" Jennifer asks.

"My name is Jamal, Darlin'. How about yours?" Jamal asks.

"Jennifer, Our room is right next door. So be sure to leave the curtain open encase my husband wants to see what you are doing to me." Jennifer purrs.

"No, problem Darlin', Do you think he'd like to watch me make love to you tonight? Jamal asks.

"He is a big pervert, so I think he would. Do you have a big black cock to put in my tight little pussy?" Jennifer smiles. "I always wanted to try one, but tonight seems like the perfect opportunity to try it out for myself." Jennifer purrs.

"Here, I will show you. Tell me what you think, Darlin'. " says Jamal as he drops his shorts to reveal the thickest longest big black snake that Jennifer has ever even imagined could exist.

"Oh, Jamal. That is so big, do you think you can get the whole thing into my tight little juicy pussy? Jamal, will it bother you if I am not on any kind of birth control? Because I think that I am fertile tonight." Whispers Jennifer.

"I have a good feelin' that we are going to find out Darlin'. says Jamal. "Let's get comfortable, get that top off so I can see those big beautiful breasts your hiding under there." Jamal still has his finger deep in Jennifer's pussy and holding her against him as she pulls her top off.

"Oh Jamal, you make me feel so good. Make love to me Baby. Put your big black cock into my pussy. Stretch it until you fit." Jennifer smiles.

Jamal gets Jennifer wound up enough that he then pulls out a joint and fires it up and hands it to Jennifer to take a couple hits. Jennifer takes several tokes on the joint and the next thing she knows she is sky high!

"I can't believe I'm doing this. My husband wanted me to walk out without my underwear, I told him I wasn't going to fuck anyone for him tonight. But I know he wants me to bring him my pussy, filled with another man's cum.

"That will be my pleasure to help you out, Miss Jennifer." says Jamal confidentally.

So I want you to fuck me so deep and shoot all your cum into my pussy. He has told me so many times that is what he wants." Jennifer purrs

"Oh yes Darlin', you wouldn't believe how many white husbands want that. Sometimes it seems like almost all of the white husbands want their beautiful white wives to be black bred, and have a black baby for them to raise." Jamal explains.

"Really Jamal? Well, hurry up and put that big black cock in my pussy, before I chicken out. I should be fertile tonight. Let me suck that black cock of yours and get it ready for my tight pussy. I want you to really stretch me out tonight." Jennifer coos.

"Oh yeah, baby, suck that black cock. Suck it deep baby. Lick my balls, yeah." Jamal says.

"Oh, Jamal, you have such a beautiful big black cock. I think it is hard enough to stick it in me now. Please stick it in me, shoot all your cum in my pussy. Would you believe that my Husband is the only one that has ever fucked me, Now I am all yours for all night. Fuck me deep." Purrs Jennifer.

"You are so tight, and so wet for me! Oh, baby, you feel so good. I only have the head in so far, but I will go slow and work it all into your sweet tight pussy. I am going deeper in you." Whispers Jamal.

"Oh, Jamal, I've never felt so wonderful before. Fuck me deeper Honey. Give it all to me tonight." purrs Jennifer.

Oh, I love your tight pussy. I am going to slowly work it deeper and deeper into you Darlin' that way you get used to the size as I am sliding deeper and deeper into you.

"Jamal, slowly Honey. Yes, deeper in me. Yes, I am all yours tonight. Fuck me, fuck me Baby, give me your black baby. I am fertile tonight, no birth control. Fuck a black baby into my belly, I want it so much!" jennifer purrs.

Jamal pounds Jennifers pussy all night long. Jennifer orgasms over and over with the most powerful orgasms she has ever known. They finally collapse in exhaustion in each others arms.

Jennifer feels more fulfilled than she has ever known before in her whole life.

Jennifer wakes up around 4 or 5 am and quietly goes to the bathroom, takes her clothes and puts them on again.

Jennifer finds some paper and a pen in the room and leaves a note for Jamal. Thanking him for a wonderful night, and writing her phone number down.

Jennifer kisses Jamal softly on his lips, and whispers "I love you" as she quietly goes back to her own room.

"Roger Sweetheart, are you awake?" purrs Jennifer.

"Oh, yeah Sweetheart. I can't believe you finally fucked another man! And a Black man on top of that. And while you are fertile! What a hot baby you are. Get naked for me Honey, so I can put my cock in you and feel your sloppy seconds!" I beg.

"I did it for you Roger, because I love you so much." Jennifer whispers.

"Oh that feels so nice. Your pussy is so stretched out and so full of his cum. This feels so wonderful Honey. Thank You so much, I will love you forever for this!" I whisper.

"You better Roger, I could have a black baby for what I did for you tonight!" Jennifer purrs.

"Wow, really? That would be so hot! I would love for you to do that for me!" I admit.

"Really Roger? I love you so much. You better love me forever for what I did." Jennifer whispers.

"I'm coming ahhhhhhhhhh! I love you so much!" Roger promises.

"Roger that was only about 3 strokes! I hope you enjoyed that! Honey. Let's get some sleep! I am so tired!" Jennifer whispers.

============================

The next day, not as bright and early as they intended, our couple starts looking for the perfect place. But it is tough. All day they are checking ads on Craig's list, Newspaper listings, and anything else they can think of.

Eventually, they just start driving around the University. When suddenly Roger spots a for rent sign on some condos and they stop to check it out. The knock on the manager's door.

"Hello, we are inquiring about the apartment for rent," says Roger.

"Yes, we have several vacancies, real close to the school for students." the manager says.

"Perfect, I'm going to be going to school next semester!" brags Jennifer

"Oh, that is perfect. I'm sure you will love it here. Let's go take a look and see if you like them." says the manager. She grabs her keys and leads the way upstairs.

"Notice the pool, we keep it very clean so that everyone can enjoy it. Plenty of room there next to it for sunbathing if you like. We are very strict about noise, we don't allow any loud parties, probably our most important rule." the manager explains.

"Here is the first one to choose from." says the manager as she opens the door.

"Oh, this is so lovely, lots of sunshine. So clean. This looks perfect Roger. What do you think?" Jennifer purrs.

"This is the nicest one we've seen today. Oh, look there is a balcony overlooking the pool!" smiles Roger.

"Notice, the large closets and the large bathroom, also." the manager smiles.

"This one is fully furnished as well. Sit on the chairs and check them out!" the manager smiles.

"Roger, this seems perfect! What do you think?" bubbles Jennifer as she sits on the sofa.

"Not too bad," says Roger as he checks out the connecting balcony to the next apartment. "Who rents the apartment next door?" Roger asks.

"That apartment is also vacant at this time. Would you like to see it as well? Tho where this is a one bedroom the next door apartment is two bedrooms." The manager explains.

"That won't be necessary. What kind of rent is this one?" asks Roger.

The application is finished, the key is given, and the check is taken. Smiles and goodbyes are done and Roger and Jennifer are happy.

Leaving the condo and heading back to the motel room after lunch. Jennifer is so happy she decides to show Roger an extra good time in the Motel room when they return.

Buster2U
Buster2U
504 Followers