Dear Roger, We Have to Talk

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"I am so sorry Roger" (she blows her nose) "I have been fucking them, ever since they moved in next door. I've been fucking them almost every night and every day. So much that my studies are suffering even. It is just so good getting black cock. I love it!" Jennifer pleads.

"Well, it looks like you can't be trusted out of town, alone. Doesn't it Dear?

Fucking the neighbors everyday and every night. I thought you were trying to get a promotion at work! What happened to that? What happened to our marriage vows?" I asked quietly.

"Oh Roger, I am so sorry. I just got carried away with the great sex. I am so sorry Honey. Please forgive me Roger. Please don't divorce me. I love you so much." Jennifer pleads.

"Well, you might love me, but not enough to NOT fuck these black guys every night and every day, like you say. Truthfully, I am shocked. All I asked from you was for you to TELL me about EVERYTHING NAUGHTY that you did."

"Just to keep me informed of your naughtyness. But could you? Not even close! You couldn't share ANYTHING! I am so disappointed Jenn, and I am so pissed to witness the END of our Marriage, due to your cheating." I explain.

Jennifer cries even louder.

"You had to keep the thrill all for yourself. How do you think I feel? I feel totally betrayed, lied to, and completely cheated out of everything you have been doing up here by yourself." I whispered.

"So, how do you think we can fix this Dear? Got any ideas? I asked.

Jennifer is crying so hard in shame and disappointment in herself.

"Well, this is my suggestion, since you don't have any. I suggest that you quit school, quit your job, come home and you will start seeing a marriage councilor and a shrink for all this lying you've been doing." I said

"If that is what you want Roger. I am sorry, I just couldn't tell you the truth that I was loving having the black neighbors fucking me so much. Their big black cocks thrilled me so much." Jennifer purrs

"I was hoping they would knock me up and that you would be happy with me. I thought that might turn you on. I really just wanted to make you happy."

"Really?" I said. "Hold on, Let me lock the door. and turn off the kitchen lights. I'm coming to bed with you."

I climb in bed naked with Jennifer, with soft bedside lamp light, we look into each others eyes, as we hold each other closely.

"Jenn, I love you so much. I like you fucking black men. I want you to have a black baby. But you haven't been sharing your naughty actions with me. That was so selfish Honey. Everytime we talked, I could tell that you were holding something back. That broke my heart, Honey." I said.

"Roger, I was just telling the guys before we came to bed, that we had to stop. That I love only you, That I haven't been able to be truthful with you. I am so sorry Roger." Jennifer whispered.

"Jennifer, You know I love for you to fuck other men. Most especially black men. That turns me on so much that you let those two black men put their black cocks into your fertile pussy every night that you have been here. I just wanted you to tell me about it. To share the turn-on with me, Honey." I explained.

"I am so sorry Honey. Please forgive me. i will tell you everything from now on." coos Jennifer.

Jennifer proceeds to confess everything that she held back from Roger, as Roger looked into Jennifer's eyes and they held each other naked, facing each other, in bed. Roger gets the biggest hard cock of his life and can't resist making love to Jennifer, they kiss and make love.

"Jennifer, I love you with all my heart. I don't want to ever live without you. I just couldn't take the pain of knowing that you were lying to me. Please don't hide anything from me ever again." I plead.

"I promise Roger, I won't hide anything from you ever again. I love black cock and I love getting it every day and night. Can you still love me, when I tell you that, Honey?" Jennifer whispers.

"Of course that hurts Sweetheart, but I love that you love black cock. It is OK. Let's finish making love and you can go sleep with your black lovers the rest of the night if you want." I said.

"No, I haven't seen you in 4 or 5 weeks, we are sleeping all night together tonight." Jennifer purrs.

Our couple make beautiful love most of the rest of the night.

==========================

The next morning...

"Well, I guess you want me to drop out of school and forget about my promotion. Hugh?" purrs Jennifer.

"Jennifer, I am so proud of you. You are so good at your job and so pretty. Please don't hurt me anymore. I love you with every part of my being. Here, feel my nuts. Feel how they are in my ball sack. Gently Honey!"

"Sorry, Honey."

"OK, now the next time you lie to me or don't tell me something, I want you to take one of my testicles and squeeze it between your forfinger and thumb until you squash it completely. Will you do that for me Honey?" I ask.

"Won't that hurt you really really bad?"

"Yes, I will have to go to the ER and have it removed, to stop the pain. But the pain of you rupturing one of my testicles would be nothing to the pain you cause me when you lie or hide things from me." I explain.

"I am so so very sorry Roger, I never realized how important telling the truth was. I promise Never to ever lie to you or hide anything from you ever again. I love you with all my heart, and I vow to act like it from now on." swears Jennifer.

"That is great Jenn. I had decided that I was going to get you pierced, nipples, belly button and directly thru your clitty, Then I just have to figure out where I can get your ass branded. Maybe the tattoo guys will know, when we get some black cock slut tattoos on your breasts. But, I changed my mind." I explain.

"Oh, that all sounds painful Roger. But I know I deserve it. I love you with all my heart. Pierce me, tattoo me, and brand me Roger. I want you to hurt me as bad as you can. I deserve it for hurting you and our marriage! I lied, and I hid that I was fucking the neighbors from you, I am so sorry Honey." Whispers Jenn.

"Instead of going home, in defeat, I want you to reduce your sex with the neighbors to weekends only. But most importantly, work harder on your school work. You only have what three more months to go. Can you do that Jenn.? I cry.

"I will do my best to be a better wife for you Roger. Because I love you with all my heart and all my soul. I can reduce my sex with the neighbors like you ask to just the weekends and tell you the truth about everything I do up here. I promise." Jennifer cries as we hold each other close.

"Ok, great, Now, excuse me for a few minutes. I have to go talk to the neighbors. What is their names?" I ask.

"Alphalfa and Derwood are their names Honey. You aren't going to hurt them are you? Please don't hurt my lovers, Sweetheart." pleads Jennifer.

"No, nothing like that." I say as I go next door. Knocking on the patio sliding glass door.

knock knock knock

Derwood comes to the door.

"Yes, how can I help you, Sir?"

"I'm sorry, I didn't get a chance to introduce myself last night. My name is Roger Rigby, Jennifer's husband. May I come in to chat with you guys for a moment?"

"As long as you don't get violent with us, of course Sir, that would be fine." says Derwood.

I come in the door and Derwood calls Alphalfa to the front room, we sit at the kitchen table to chat.

"Guys, I apologize for interrupting your sexual activities with my wife last night."

The guys both look stunned at my statement.

"It seems that my marriage has run into some issues because my loving wife has become such a black cock slut. She loves what you guys give her, so much that her school work has been suffering as well as our marriage. From what I saw last night, I can understand why." I explain.

The two black guys laugh.

"The reason, I am here speaking to you this morning, is that I want to ask your help. I need you guys to keep an eye on my wife, make sure she is studing every night through the week. But then fuck the hell out of her all weekend long. Can we work out a deal like that?" I ask.

"You don't mind if we fuck Jennifer on the weekends?" Alphalfa asks.

"Not at all, for the time being, she loves what you guys give her, but she isn't up here for sex. She is here to finish her schooling. So she can get a promotion at her work." I explain.

"So, I guess you want us to make sure she is studying at night during the week and then come Friday night we can fuck her all we want.? Am I understanding you correctly Sir?" Derwood asks.

"That is exactly what I would like, my friend. Now, when Jennifer finishes her classes in another 3 months, what are your plans? Are you living here in Saint Louis for any particular reason?" I ask.

"Not really. We just ended up here after the Army. Why?" Derwood asks.

"Well I was thinking, that after school is out. And Jennifer moves back to Kansas City, that she is going to be missing all the excellent sexual pleasure you guys are giving her."

"Yes, we will all miss it. She is beautiful and so very responsive." says Alphalfa.

"Why don't you think about a move to Kansas City, and I can give you a job at my store. Help you find a place to live close by to our place and you guys can continue to have sex as much as you want." I suggest.

"Really? You would help us move to KC, and let us continue seeing your wife?" asks Derwood.

"Of course, she needs it badly from you guys. In fact, If you don't mind doing a little yard work. You could stay at our house and be the gardeners. That would be so much more handy!" I suggest.

"Yeah, that would be great! I love weed wacking and mowing!" says Derwood.

"Wow, what do you have a mansion or something?" asks Alphalfa.

"No we don't have a mansion. But it is a big house, with several spare rooms. You will have to be carefull until all the kids are gone to college. But after that, it won't be so necessary. What do you think?" I ask.

"Whoa, that sounds awesome Roger!" says Derwood.

"I agree," says Alphalfa. "So what is the catch?"

"No catch really, except you cut down on the sex with Jennifer while she is in school, so she can get her promotion. That is the main thing." I explain.

"Wow, You have a deal, Roger!" says Derwood.

"I agree." says Alphalfa.

"Great, want to come over and help me explain it to Jennifer?

"Sure, absolutely" says Derwood.

"I am ready." says Alphalfa.

The guys follow me back to Jennifers apartment, next door.

"Jennifer, I am back with your friends." I say loudly, as Jennifer comes out of the bathroom in just a couple towels.

"Jenn we have come to an agreement that involves you. Would you like to hear it? I ask.

"Anybody want any coffee?" Jennifer asks as she gets into the cupboard to get some coffee cups for everyone.

Then as the four of us set at the kitchen table, our two black neighbors hardly containing their smiles, as Jennifer pours coffee for everyone.

"Ok, we have come to an agreement, the three of us and we want to make sure that you are on board with this as well. What I have suggested to the guys, is that you cut down the sex during the week. I explained that you are up here to go to school, to enable you to get a promotion." I explain and take a sip of coffee.

"But then on the weekends, you three can fuck like crazy. Every weekend while you are going to school." I pause for effect and another sip of coffee.

"Is there more?" Jennifer asks.

"Yes, after school gets out and we move you back home. The guys are going to come live with us, and be the 'live in garderners'. They will be living with us so that you can continue to get as much big black cock as you need. They will be getting free room and board for fucking you as much as you want." I explained to amazed faces sitting at the table.

"Oh Honey, that is wonderful! I love you so much!" Jennifer jumps up and grabs me for a big kiss and holds me to her beautiful breasts, that are now revealed as her towel has slipped off.

"So, since it is the weekend now. The guys are welcome to enjoy all the sex with you that you want, starting now. We already had sex last night, so I will head on towards home and you can get your pussy filled up with big black cock as usual."

I explain.

"That sounds great Roger, thank you!" says Derwood.

"That is wonderful, Thank you!" says Alphalfa.

"Oh, and since Jennifer and I would like her to have a black baby, she doesn't even have to use any kind of birthcontrol! So fill her with you potent sperm guys, the more is the better! I explain.

"Honey" Jennifer says "I have calculated that I'm going to be fertile this week, from tuesday to thursday probably. Can we have sex then?" she asks.

"Well, there is no rush to get pregnant Honey. Your school work is the most important thing for now. You have to get that diploma, so you can get that promotion, so you can get that raise. That is the only way that we are going to be able to put in the pool and support these guys living at our house to be your lovers." I explained.

"We can even come over and help you study, if you want Jenn. We'd be glad to help you." Derwood says.

"Meanwhile, I'm heading back home. You guys can get back to fucking. Jennifer, you better NOT fall in love with your two lovers. Just call me tonight and give me updates on things." I ask.

=====Epiloge=====

Jennifer finishes her schooling, gets her promotion, and gets her raise. Roger and Jennifer get their pool and hot tubs installed. Roger moves all his secret spy gear from Jennifer's apartment to their own house.

Jennifer's two black boyfriends move in as gardners. The kids wonder why the regular Gardners still come by to work on the yard. The the Kids catch Jennifer coming out of the Alphalfa's room one time too many in her powder blue baby doll jammies.

Then she is seen coming out of Derwood's room as well. Jennifer has several black babies before the gardners decide to leave. They eventually leave looking for younger women to fuck, because Jennifer's pussy isn't so tight anymore, now that she is getting up there in age.

Jennifer Liked all the Holidays, and would always try to have all the extended family over to their home, when possible. Jennifer really enjoyed the shocked looks of her in-laws when she was nursing her first black baby.

Rogers parents looked suspicisiously at the black gardeners that were eating with them, while Jennifer just smiled innocently, while she always kept both breasts bare and showing while nursing.

Jennifer starts going to Black Bars in downtown Kansas City, for her Big Black Cock fix. Eventually, Jennifer gets her nipples pierced, her Clitty pierced directly thru the middle, and her belly button pierced.

Jennifer gets both her big beautiful breasts tattooed with the biggest queen of spades tattoos that this tattoo shop has ever done. Jennifers gigantic breasts are almost completely covered in each tattoo.

Jennifer's ass got branded by a specialty shop in Kansas City, Kansas, one weekend night after Jennifer did a strip and pulled a train at a Strip Joint on the Kansas State side of the river in Kansas City. Jennifer continued her search for the perfect BBC.

Everyone lived happily ever after, as Roger insisted on always being there while Jennifer was being Naughty. Jennifer never knew that Roger had recordings of all the sex she ever had with the Gardeners both in Saint Louis and in Kansas City.