Dear Roger, We Have to Talk

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Roger, I like my new place. It is perfect! Do you want me to tell you anymore about what Jamal did to me last night?" purrs Jennifer as she gets naked for bed.

"I'm glad you liked it with Jamal last night, Sweetheart. Nothing is too good for you. But my dick is just about worn out from this morning. Besides I actually heard and saw most of what you did, already." smiles Roger.

Getting in bed, they both hold each other and kiss deeply.

"Roger, this place is perfect for my 6-month stay." purrs Jennifer

"Yes, that is going to be a long stay. I hope you can come back to see me occasionally so I don't die of Hornieness." I Plead

"I will come back to take care of you as often as I can, Sweetheart." Jennifer coos.

"Oh, Jennifer, you are so juicy and but a little less tight, I love you so much," I whisper.

"Just for you, my love." purrs Jennifer.

"What about your boyfriends you will have up here? You will have to take care of them as well." I joke.

"Oh, you would like that, wouldn't you? You would like me to fuck some black stud muffin up here wouldn't you, Roger?" whispers Jennifer.

"Oh yes, you know I would Sweetheart. The only problem is I wouldn't be here to get your sloppy seconds." I whisper.

"Maybe I will, but If I do, I promise to tell you all about it," whispers Jennifer.

"Promise, baby, that you will tell me everything?" I whisper.

"I promise you Roger, I'll tell you about every time I get laid in my new apartment. Will you like that Roger?" coos Jennifer.

"Oh yes, My Love, I want to know all about every time your pussy gets plowed, up here, without me here to watch. I love you so much, Sweetheart." I whisper.

"You are turning me on so much, I'm going to come, Jen," I whisper.

"Oh, baby, my lover might just be next door. Would you like me to spend the night with him again? He just fucked me all night long last night, he made me cum so many times and he filled me with his potent sperm." purrs Jennifer.

"That is so hot Jenn. I want you to fuck him every night!" I whisper.

"OK, I will go to him as soon as you cum in me first. I am not using any birth control, because you had the snip. What if he made me pregnant?" Jennifer teases Roger.

"ahhhhhhhhhh I'm coming ahhhhhhhhhhhh so deep in you Jennifer," I whisper.

"Come deep in me Honey, so deep. I love you, You wouldn't mind if I sleep with him again tonight, would you?" whispers Jennifer, with a naughty smile.

"Not at all Jenn, that would turn me on even more if you spent a second night with him. Please go to him if you can." I whisper.

"I would love to spend anothe night, with Jamal. He filled my pussy up so good last night. Thank You Roger, I love you." Jenn whispers as she climbs back out of bed and puts her Baby doll Jammies on to go next door.

Jennifer calls Roger with her phone so Roger can hear again. Opens the door and leaves. She first goes next door and knocks, but no answer. Then heads down to the soda machine.

"Jamal, are you here?" Jennifer calls for Jamal when she gets close to the soda and candy machines.

No answer. Jennifer feels sad that Jamal isn't available and comes back to her room with Roger.

They hold each other close as they fall asleep, so much in love. Jennifer is foolishly confident that she will never screw around on Roger again, while she stays up here, more than she has already.

Roger wakes up later and realizes Jen is sound asleep. Unplugs his phone from the charger and quietly goes into the bathroom. It doesn't take long for him to find the perfect spy gear and has them set for rush delivery to his office at his store, downtown.

Sliding quietly back into bed, he holds Jennifer closely as he falls asleep.

At breakfast the next morning.

"This place we have gotten for you seems pretty perfect. Close enough to school that you can walk to your classes and save gas. After breakfast, I think we should just drive back home." I said.

"Are you sure? I could go back to Jamal's room, next door, to see if he would like to fuck me for the rest of the morning, before we leave." Jennifer coos.

If you keep that up, we won't ever get out of here! As much as I would like you to fuck him again, we need to get home. Then, if it isn't too late, maybe we can find some boxes so you can start packing up the stuff you want to bring next weekend, if you want." I said.

"Well. I have three weeks before school starts. So I don't have to move everything next weekend. I can move some stuff up here, but I don't have to be here for school yet." Jennifer explains.

=================================

Roger and Jennifer drive the long way back home. Jennifer can't stop thinking about how wonderful Jamal made her feel last night. Her pussy was so filled up and fully stuffed with his big black cock so deeply.

A couple days later Roger receives his "rush" delivery of Spy Gear at work. He checks it out and reads the directions for easy installation.

Roger puts all the spy gear into the trunk of his vehicle and brings some used boxes home in the back seat at the same time. Roger is thinking that his used boxes will enable him to bring his hidden camera's up to Jennifer's apartment in Saint Louis without being noticed.

Jennifer is packing a lot of her clothes for the trip. She is sure to bring all her shorts, and tank tops, swim suits and what ever she might need. Roger is keeping track of what she plans on taking.

Roger removes Jennifer's conservative swim suit and has already picked up the skimpiest and smallest bikini that he could find, and replaced the old one with the new one in her suit case.

Roger also recommends that Jennifer take a DVD player for when she wants to watch a movie. Figuring that being a woman, she won't be aware of everything that he plugs in at the TV. Since he needs his secret spy gear plugged in, so it can receive from his hidden camera's and transmitt to the cloud.

Next weekend the couple head up to Saint Louis to move most of Jennifer's clothes into her new apt. Roger suggests that Jennifer go to the store to get some food while they are there.

While Jennifer is gone, Roger installs all his hidden spy cameras in and around Jenn's apt. Roger. boots up the spy camera's and makes sure they cover everything. Including the swiming pool and suntanning area. Even covering the deck outside.

Roger has a camera left over, with three in the bedroom, where could he put the last one. He looks out at the shared deck with the apartment next door and checks it out. No one has moved in still. But just encase, he might as well, have the ability to watch into that apartment.

The cable is turned on and Roger hooks up the new TV and turns it on to relax until Jennifer returns.

=============================================

School starts and Jennifer is the perfect student. She is always the first one sitting in class before each professor begins class. Jennifer takes perfect notes and is the most enthusiastic student.

Jennifer calls me nightly, after dinner to tell me about her day each night. Jenn tells me, how excited she is and how much that she appreciates that I permitted her to return to school. She promises her undying love for me, and we say our goodbye's for tonight.

Everything seems perfect until the next weekend. Jennifer explains to me that she has so much reading to do, that she had best stay there. I tell her that I understand.

Jennifer still hasn't unpacked all her clothes yet. Looking for her swimsuit so she can go down to the pool and get some sun. Jenn does find the skimpy bikini that I surprised her with, and has second thoughts about going down to the pool.

Each night I tune in to see what is happening in Jenn's apt. while I wait for her call. I am totally surprised by the arrival of two young black men moving in next door. Jenn seems to have been overjoyed with their arrival and offered to help them carry in some of their stuff.

After Jenn helpled her new black neighbors move in, she then offered to have them over for dinner. I got to watch them chatting and flirting over dinner. Jenn completely forgets to call me that night as she is so busy flirting.

So after dinner the new neighbors break out a joint or two to smoke. I was surprised that she took to smoking the grass right away. They were all sitting at the kitchen table laughing.

When Jenn says "You wouldn't believe the tiny bikini my husband got me. He took out my conservative one piece swim suit, out of my suit case and substituted a really skimpy bikini." Jennifer laughs.

One neighbor said, "Your husband must have a lot of confidence in you!" laughing.

The other said, "I bet it is so hot, put it on for us. Show us what he wanted you to wear!" he giggled as well.

Jennifer started to turn red but then the idea must have turned her on. "Ok, I haven't even tried it on yet, but It should only take a moment to change into it." Jennifer said.

Jennifer goes into the bedroom and gets naked, and then digs out the new swim suit. Stepping into the bottoms she adjusts the ties and realizes it is too small to cover her growing bush.

Jennifer peaks into the kitchen and tells the guys she has to shave, and it will take a minute longer, as she laughs about it. Of course the two neighbors volunteer to help.

Jenn lathers up her pubic hair and shaves her pussy bare. Washing soap off her pussy. She exits the bathroom to attempt the fitting her bikini bottoms again. It would be so much easier if she wasn't so shy and had some helping hands.

Then Jennifer attempts to get her top on her big boobs, The cups just cover her areola and nipples, as she comes into the kitchen to show her neighbors how it looks. They are totally amazed at how big her beautiful breasts are and how good she looks.

Jennifer smiles as they compliment her figure and decides to let them have a thrill and straddles the first guy as she sits on his lap, facing him, continuing to wiggle around.

"Do you like my swim suit?" she asks with a big smile.

"My goodness, Jennifer, you are a busty young woman! Let us see what you have under that top, please." Derwood says.

"Oh, yes. What a vision of lovliness you are, I have never seen such a beautiful bosom live in person before." Alphalfa says.

"You want to see more? Let me have another hit on the joint first." Jennifer smiles.

"Alphalfa, fire up that special joint you have." says Derwood.

Alphalfa reaches deep into his shirt pocket and pulls out a Marlborough hard pack and opens it to reveal his last joint. He pulls it out and lights it up, taking a big hit he passes it over to Jennifer.

Jennifer takes several big tokes on the special joint and holds her breath. As she lets it out she laughs and giggles as she reaches up to pull the bikini top bow tie loose revealing the most spectacular breasts these young black men have ever seen in their young lives.

"Jennifer, those are amazing looking breasts. Let me taste for just a moment." says Derwood.

"Jennifer, I need to taste your breasts as well. Just for a moment." says Alphalfa.

Jennifer smiles and puts her arms around Derwoods neck and pulls him to her breasts, encouraging him to enjoy. "Give me a hickey on my right breast, Derwood. Alphalfa, you put one on my left breast."

Jennifer moans in pleasure as Derwood sucks and fondles Jenn's big breasts.

After a couple moments Jenn rises to her feet and takes both young black men by the hand and leads them to her bedroom for a wonderful night of pleasure, forgetting all about calling her husband, Roger.

Meanwhile, I am home watching the whole debachery of my previously low mileage wife. I never would have expected her to act like such a slut seducing the two young black men from next door. This excites the hell out of me, but saddens me as well.

The three lovers fuck and suck in every way possible all night long. The double penetration of my beautiful wife's pussy and ass at the same time astounds me. Not only is she taking a giant cock in her pussy but she is also taking one in her ass at the same time!

Jennifer moans and groans all night long. Sucking and fucking she is obviously in heaven. I can't take it anymore. I am heart broken. She has gone from one extreme to the other. I've lost my wife, it feels.

ring ring ring...

Jennifer ignores her phone, for as long as she can, finally "Hello." Jennifer purrs breathlessly.

"How is your evening going Honey?" I ask, knowing full well she has two black cocks in her at the moment.

"Just doing the dishes at the moment, Honey. my hands are all wet. Can I call you back later?" Jennifer purrs.

"Of course Darling. I love you." I said.

"Love you Roger." Jennifer purrs and reaches up to kiss Derwood again.

=================================

Has my trusted wife just turned into a whore? It sure seems like it! It looks to me like she has completely forgotten about me. She has broken my heart.

"Will I ever be able to trust my wife again?" I say to myself.

I will just wait to see if she tells me the truth. If she doesn't admit to what she has done, it won't be pretty. Sure she is horny, and very busty, and very attractive.

But you just can't screw the hell out of the guys in the next apartment all the time.

So all day Saturday, I wait to hear back from her. Why doesn't she call. Checking my cameras she isn't even in her apartment. Wait, maybe she is next door. Sure enough, there she is running around topless in the neighbors apartment.

Things seem to continue onward with Jennifer having sex with the two black neighbors and forgetting to call me. When she does call she never mentions her sexual liasons with the black neighbors.

Saturday night, I call. Ring Ring Ring..."Hello" Jennifer says.

"Hey, did you ever finish those dishes Jenn?" I ask a little impatiently.

"Oh, I'm so sorry Honey. I was so tired by the time I got done with the dishes I just went to bed. I'm sorry I forgot to call you." Jennifer purrs.

"Well, I'm glad it was only that, Jenn! I was afraid you were being naughty and were just too busy getting high and having sex like all the other college students do, to bother with calling me." I said still with irritation in my voice.

"Oh, nothing like that Honey. I just have been studying so much, I had to get some rest last night. You know I love you with all my heart, Honey. I wouldn't do anything to ever jeopardize our marriage." Jennifer says so sweetly.

"So tell me about your day today, Honey?" I ask.

"Mostly just reading my school books, going over my notes, and working on my studies Honey. How is your day going?"

"Well, I am stressing over one of our long time employees has been suspected of stealing. So we are watching him closely. It is really going to be sad if it turns out he is stealing,"

If he is stealing, I will have to fire him, every one will miss him, and letting him go will cause him to loose all his retirement benefits and stock options." I explain, trying to hint it is her i'm talking about.

"I sure miss you Roger, I miss you so much. I wish I didn't have to be so far away from you, every night." Jennifer purrs.

"I miss you as well Sweetheart. It seems like forever since I've held you in my arms and kissed your sweet lips. It looks like I'm going to have to go to Tulsa next weekend for a management meeting." I said.

"Poor Baby," purrs Jennifer. "I hope I can come home soon. I've been here for what a month now, and it seems like forever." coos Jennifer.

"Yes, it seems like forever to me also. I am so proud of you Jenn, working on your studies so hard, and not even being naughty one time with all those horny men there at your school." I smile.

"You know me Honey, all work and no play. School comes first." purrs Jennifer.

"Well, I guess I might as well and let you go, after all it is another Friday night. I love you Jenn." I said.

"I love you Roger. Be good." says Jennifer.

=====================================

If I didn't know better, I would think everything is fine with Jennifer. But with what she has actually been doing, it looks like Divorce time. She has been fucking the neighbors almost everyday and everynight since she has been there.

She still hasn't admitted to what she has been doing. Complete lies. I don't think I can live with this much longer.

Now the time has come for the shit to hit the fan. OK, so I am already here in Saint Louis, on Friday night. I took the whole afternoon off and now I am just waiting to bust Jennifer red handed. I've rented a motel room to relax in until it is time to walk in on her.

I have picked up some flowers to make it look like I just wanted to surprise her. She thinks that I'm in Tulsa so that she should feel completely secure that I won't be coming by.

I just have to wait until she is in bed with her two lovers again, then I will walk in her bedroom, turn on the light and bust her some time between 9 pm and midnight, in bed with her two black lovers.

I am relaxing in my motel room watching Jennifer entertaining her black neighbors. They seem to be doing a lot of talking, I better turn up the volume and hear what is going on.

"I really love sex with you two guys, but I love my Husband more. Since you guys have moved in I have been neglecting my studies just to fuck you guys every day." Coos Jennifer.

"Maybe we can cut it down to everyother day." says Derwood.

"Maybe we can just do it less often, like only when you are super horny." says Alphalfa.

"I am sorry guys, I feel like it is just getting to be just too much. I have to confess to my husband what we've been doing and hope he loves me enough to forgive me." purrs Jennifer.

"How about one last time tonight?" says Derwood.

"Yeah, let's do it for the one last time tonight." says Alphalfa.

"Well, OK, I am horny." coos Jennifer.

Taking off her clothes, as Jennifer stands and heads to the bedroom. I pick up the flowers and get in my car to head to her apartment.

Now, I am sitting out front of Jennifer's condo buildings. I can see, on my phone, that the three of them are fucking like crazy, good time to go in. Walking up to her door at 10pm Friday night.

I have my flowers in one hand, my keys to her apartment in the other. Quietly I open the door. I am very quiet, as I walk across the floor towards the bedroom.

I can hear the moaning and the bed squeek as they are fucking. I enter the bedroom and reach over and turn on the light.

"What the hell!"

"Who are you?"

"Oh No!" Jennifer screams!, "I'm so sorry Honey! I can explain! It isn't what it looks like! "

"I think you guys should get dressed and get out, so I can talk to my wife, alone!"

"Ok, ok, we don't want any trouble man." says Derwood as he pulls 12" of big black cock out of my wife's pussy.

"Ok, we are leaving!" Says Alphalfa as he pulls 12" of big black cock out of my wife's beautiful ass.

Jennifer is crying, tears running down her face. She is totally shattered, embarrassed and fallen apart. Realizing her marriage is likely over..

"Roger, Roger, I am so sorry Honey. Please please forgive me, I am so sorry.

I am soo soo sorry. Honey. Please forgive me. I am sooo sorry." Jennifer pleads.

"I think it about time you told me the Truth, Jennifer." I say very seriously.

"How long has this been going on? If you start lying to me again, or tell me any more lies our marriage is over. The only way you can possibly save our marriage is to tell me the whole truth, for a change. Telll me everything! Starting Now!" I demand.

"How did you know?" Jennifer cries.

"Three weeks ago, the night I called and you said you were doing dishes. I could tell by your voice that you were lying, That you were hiding something and I was right, wasn't I?"

"I guess so Roger. i am so sorry, Honey." Jennifer cries.

How long have you been fucking these guys?" I demanded again.