Dear Susie - Letter 01

Story Info
Sun, sea and sex – a holiday for a girl… with 4 mature men.
4.9k words
4.64
8.5k
9

Part 1 of the 4 part series

Updated 07/12/2023
Created 07/09/2023
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Drmaxc
Drmaxc
2,674 Followers

Susie had been worried. Worried about Jenny, really worried. But then she got a letter from her friend. It was a bit like a postcard only longer. Much longer: It described quite a few long things.

All in the days before email, or easy to use email and texts on mobile phones. Back when girls got their pens out and wrote long letters by hand to their friends, their neat handwriting covering page after page of tissue thin blue airmail paper. Not in textspeak, but properly written, even if what Jenny describes is rather less than proper!

Letter 1

Dear Susie,

You were so wrong about me accepting. It's been just the most super holiday and it's not over yet! Yes, all you said would happen has happened and more, yet I've had the most fab time. Hey, you know, sun, sea and sex -- and wine! I know backpacking around Europe with you would have been fun, but it would have been slumming it. This has been anything but slumming. And it hasn't cost me a dime.

Nothing budget about the flight. I met them -- not three as I thought but FOUR - at the airport, with my little case, and was whisked to the First Class Lounge! A bit different from sitting waiting with you for the Ryanair flight at Stansted to Barcelona crammed together. Just a bit!

There was Mr. Sanderson -- Ted -- as 'dapper' as ever and his friends. You said how scared you were for me going off with men I didn't know, but Ted had been reassuring and he was as right as could be. I admit to having been a little scared. What could little me do once there, with FOUR big men? It worried you with three, I know, but it's all turned out so well. Yeah!

It was a scream, really. Talk about perfect gentlemen. Ted even pulled the chair out for me to sit down and not one of them sat until I did. You know, holding the door open for me and all that sort of thing. Just not what Dan or Josh would think of doing in a million years. These four men treating me as if I were a lady. Would I like champagne? Would I! You'd have loved it, Susie. Really!

Ted's friends were sort of like him but different. Yes, I know, I know they are so much older than me, but so nice. Bill is as bald as a golf ball and has funny little half-moon glasses. He makes me laugh. He's always smiling and cracking jokes -- mostly inappropriate ones - once he got to know me. Then there's Alec, such a tall, serious professorial type. He reminds me of Mr. Cranford back at school. Imagine that, Susie, if one of Ted's friends had actually turned out to be Mr. Cranford! He would have been just so surprised, as would I, or... would he have been (giggle!)? I mean Ted had my photo. Mr. Cranford would have known who the girl coming with them was. Imagine that, having sex with Mr. Cranford!! Him knowing it was going to be little me. Me that he used to teach. How weird would that have been! And I'd have done it -- sucked his cock and all. What would you have thought! Alec is so serious behind his round glasses. I think he sees fucking me as a scientific experiment.

Lastly there's Ramesh. Such a nice little man. And he is quite small. Jet black hair (I think he dyes it) and so polite. He keeps calling me 'Miss Smith.'

It was a long flight. They let me have a window seat so I could look out. So kind. I thought they were bound to squash me between them in the middle seat, but not a bit of it. Helped me with my bag into the overhead locker.

Oh Susie, can you imagine driving up to the villa? I was so excited. The five of us squashed into the taxi as we drove from the airport out into the countryside. You could see the taxi driver was puzzled by our party. Four mature men and little me! I wonder what he thought? So different from England, so parched looking and hot. We climbed upwards and then the car swung off the road and up to a big stone-built villa. The heat just hit when we got out of the car -- out of the air conditioning. The smell of pines and fennel -- and heat -- and the sound... I thought it was something wrong with the electricity, but Ted said it was just the cicadas (insects apparently). Not quite deafening. but pretty noisy.

They told me to go up the steps and have a look around myself. So exciting, Susie, exploring. Around the corner of the villa a great big swimming pool and it was just for the villa. Just for us. All tiled and everything. It wasn't that the villa was one of a complex, it was all on its own. Yes -- on its own! And it wasn't a swimming pool like I am used to. The water lapped at and over the edge into a grill all the way around. And there was a verandah and a barbecue and flowers and everything. Won - derful!

Inside was just as nice. Nice furniture and Ted showed me to my bedroom which has its own balcony looking out over the countryside. I can sit here and read, write to you or just gaze. I'm doing that at the moment. It's ever so nice. And I've a great big double bed all to myself and my own shower and loo. Ted told me to 'freshen up' and then join the men for a drink down by the pool.

I was so excited, Susie, I wanted to dash out again, but I took my time. Took it slowly, unpacked and had a shower and then put on that short blue denim dress you like: yes, the one that buttons all the way down the front, but misses the last button down so it does sometimes rather open and show off my thigh. Yes, of course I had knickers on as well. What do you think I am?

The men had changed too, all in shorts, short sleeved shirts and sandals. They were sitting around a table with glasses of beer laughing and talking. Can you imagine it, they all stopped and stood up as I came out. Ted asked me what I would like, and I said I'd like a beer too. Rameesh said how much he liked my dress, and they were all rather obviously looking at it -- or at least, I'm sure you think, they were looking at my legs.

So delightful to sit there under a big parasol and drink. They brought me into the conversation, made me so much the centre of it. Ted asking what I liked to do on holiday and them all looking so interested. Of course, Susie, I knew what they all wanted to do. But they did nothing, nothing at all. Can you imagine that? Four mature men with just little me, all knowing really why I was there. Yes, I know, Susie how wrong you think I was. To exchange my body for a lovely holiday, but it was -- is -- so delightful there by the pool. It is a luxury villa. No slumming at all. And they were genuine in asking what I liked. Beaches, restaurants, diving, sightseeing... not a mention of, you know what!

And I wasn't expected to do the cooking. Just as well, as you know, I'm not very good: not like you, Susie. You should be here. You could do the cooking and me the... other thing (if you didn't want to do that and I'm sure you would, after a time, really want to). It was lovely sitting out and eating -- 'al fresco' I think Alec called it.

It was quite a time after supper, the sun long gone and we were still sitting out and I was thinking something would happen, what you'd call 'crunch time,' I'm sure, but it didn't. Even when Ted said it was time for bed there was not one allusion to... you know. No male type jokey suggestions, no debate about who was going to be first (if you know what I mean!).

I had a shower and lay down on my bed. Too hot for a sheet, let alone the nighties I'd brought, even with fan whirring away above me. That was good, a cool breeze down on my body. I did think of you, Susie, perhaps I was then a little nervous. I imagined you there too, us side by side on the bed, yes naked -- how naughty is that? You and me on the same bed -- both damp from the heat and talking as the lovely cool breeze came down from the fan. I could even feel it ruffling my pubic hair. How about that! Not that it would ruffle yours (unless you've let it grow again!). Yeah, and I did open my legs to let the breeze get at my... We could both have been like that!

What would you have said if you'd heard the knock on the door? I had been expecting it. I couldn't really think one or other of the men wouldn't want to... I'm not stupid! It was pitch black and I couldn't see who it was when the door opened, but it was Ted. Come to see if I was OK -- he said. His voice from the doorway. Come to see if I was OK, my Aunt Fanny! I was sure it was nothing of the sort, especially when he came in and sat on the side of the bed and asked if I'd had a good day... and was I tired?

Of course, I'd had the most super day and said so; was quite gushing about the villa and supper and the beer. Tell me I'm bad, Susie, but I didn't wait for Ted to 'make a move,' perhaps reach across and stroke me or pat my naked skin or even ask if 'he might...' Do you know what I did, Susie? I did, I did - I just reached out and guessed right; guessed where it was in the darkness, and he was already as hard as anything. I suppose sitting talking in the dark with nothing on to a stark-naked girl on a bed must be pretty exciting to a middle-aged bloke. My hand just closed on it, all warm and rigid. The naughty man had come into my bedroom completely naked and very probably already with his cock all hard! What would you have thought or said had I said to you on the other side of the bed 'come and feel this, Susie!' I wonder what you think as you read this, Susie!

Of course, it was an invitation -- from me. Funny to hear Ted's intake of breath and then him say how nice that was. And I made it straightway nicer. You know me Susie, I don't hang around. I just went for it with my mouth -- yes, I sucked it! There in the dark where I could not see anything. Well, it's not as if I haven't done that before -- not with Ted of course. And then, of course, Ted's hands were all over me. He had not so much as touched me before but now... big strong male hands on my breasts and... should I give you the details, dear Susie, do you want them, I wonder? I know, I know, he's much, much older than me but in the blackness of my room he could have been Tom Stavely from school. Imagine that. And I know you have, because you've told me!

Of course that all lead up to intercourse, there in the dark. Ted showered me with kisses, sucked on my breasts as I stroked him and then, when he felt that I was nice and ready, yeah, his thick finger slipping in easily, if you get my drift, he got on top of me. I always like feeling it going in -- don't you? -- and then lovely long strokes. I suppose it was unreasonable to expect him to last long. Probably he had been thinking about it for days and saving himself. The excitement of taking little me for the first time too much. He kissed me on the forehead, said 'thank you' and was gone leaving me still all worked up. Funny to touch myself in the dark and think of what had just been there (yes, I mean in there).

Only just had my finger in, Susie, because almost immediately there was another knock at the door and I knew I was in for a succession of visits. It was Alec and he asked if he might get in bed with me. I felt his hands searching for me in the dark and then he said, "ah, yes, breasts," his exact words as if he was surprised to find breasts on a woman. He then fingered them all over, a careful exploration. Nice actually. So nice that I moved and sucked his cock.

"Jenny, you're sucking my cock!" Well, I knew that actually! Didn't he expect that? His hands then explored the rest of my body, so slowly, so carefully. I just lay there and let it happen. It made me so tingly. I hope you don't mind me telling you all this but it's so fun to write it all down and remember it all. He even fingered my bottom hole -- yes, Susie! I wondered then if I was going to be REALLY surprised. Oh, don't look so shocked, Susie, you know men want to do that too. I wasn't so naïve to think that was not going to happen on the holiday. Not so naïve to think, with the four men, if they wanted to do that, then they would do that. I made a mental note, Susie, to check the cupboard for olive oil. Don't be so shocked, Susie. Make it easy and slippery for them -- AND ME!

But Alec didn't do that. Not at all. He just got on top of me and I felt that nice feeling again of a penis going in. A second in a quarter of an hour. Never done that before. Oh, Susie, how can you think I have! Wasn't I a bad girl -- but you know I'm going to get badder! He didn't last long. I rather wondered if he hadn't done such a thing in a long time. Another kiss for me and then in came Bill. They must have passed each other in the doorway as, at first I thought, it was Alec coming back but not when I touched his bald head.

"It's you, Bill."

He chuckled and said something about an 'old coot' and then I touched his penis. It was as hard as the others. I stroked it with my palm, round and round, and he said something about having two bald 'heads,' which made me laugh. I said something about baldness being due to too much male hormones and he said he'd do his best, once he found where to put it. Funny to find he had no hair down there. A bald willy too!

"I prefer no hair, Jenny," he told me and then found I was all hairy down there. "Perhaps," he said, "later in the holiday you might let me shave you."

"With everyone watching?"

"Of course. They wouldn't want to miss that. We're looking forward to seeing you naked and," he chuckled, "fully naked is best."

I'd sucked the other two, so it seemed only fair that I sucked Bill's other bald head -- so I did! Quite the little cocksucker aren't I? Can't I just hear you saying, 'Language!' Nice though, and I might as well get in practice. I had no illusions that I wasn't going to be doing a lot of cock sucking there at the villa. Yeah, I can imagine you thinking it's lucky I've got a big mouth!

Bill made me cum. He got on me like the others but didn't seem in such a rush and I could feel my orgasm coming along nicely and so hoped I would before him. And I did!

Three down, one to go and no sooner had Bill disappeared than I heard a tentative, "Miss Smith?" at the door. Silly man! I told him it was certainly not Ted here in bed and he should come in and make himself comfortable. It was certainly strange, feeling the bed move as one after another these men I hardly knew sat on the edge. Naked men with hard penises and I was sure Ramesh was no different. He wasn't. I felt -- of course.

"What have you been doing, Miss Smith, playing with yourself. Aren't you just so gooey?" His hand had reached, found one of my thighs and followed it up. He didn't take his hand away at all but gently stroked me in just the way I like, or would like if I wasn't so sensitive from just coming. But I let him, after all he meant well, but wasn't I just so sensitive just like that one time when we... oh, I know you don't like to be reminded... but it was just the once and you were certainly all gooey -- and sensitive. Not with oodles of cum though -- just you. It was nice, Susie. I think so even, if you don't - now.

Ramesh was slow and gentle. Perhaps he knew the others were not waiting for him to finish. Indeed, they might already be asleep. Had they queued? He took his time and built me up again nicely. Nice playing with his penis and things, whilst he did it and then he too got on top of me. A pattern? Perhaps they had all agreed to take me the same way. Awful thinking of them discussing me like that, but they must have done that so much. I mean with Ted suggesting the idea in the first place. Not that I realised it would be four men to just me. Not that I've minded at all. I can take all that cock, Susie. Could you!

I asked him if he minded if I took it out and stroked myself with it. Perhaps that was a little unfair on Ramesh, though I loved that stroking -- as you would have done. His smooth hardness rubbing against my clit -- or your clit -- me rubbing it at just the right speed on my little button. Bet you've done that enough times with that vibrator I saw in your knicker drawer -- and imagining it was a real cock: probably Tom Stavely's (yeah, I wonder what that's like too). And I came again. Yes, I did. And so did Ramesh. I felt him cumming, hot and pulsing (yes, it was) right on my clit. Fantastic feeling. You've just got to feel that. No, you really have.

I lay there afterwards, after Ramesh had gone, all quiet in my own bed. I had wondered if one of them, Ramesh I suppose, as he was last, would sleep with me? I suppose I had thought beforehand they would take it in turns to sleep with me. Yes, Susie, one a night. Silly me. Naïve me! I should have known none of them would have wanted to wait four days (or rather nights) for a fuck! But I certainly didn't expect four in a row. Four hard ones one after the other. I lay there very fucked, Susie. Had you been there you could have shared 'the burden,' what would you have thought of that! And what if one of the men really had been Mr Cranford? Imagine him coming into me in the dark, "Well, Susie, this is a bit different from biology lessons, isn't it?" Imagine, though, if it had been the two of us with him in the dark... I'm sure he'd have wanted to 'do' us both. Having been on holiday with my four 'gentlemen,' you know Susie, I'd rather like that!

I suppose it was silly of me but when I got up in the morning, I put my one piece swimming costume on to go for my first swim. I thought I was up early, certainly the sun was not that high in the sky, though it was lovely and warm, and so bright. I crept down the stairs and opened the door out onto the patio and dropped my towel on a chair before dipping my toe in the water. Nothing like you would expect -- or would you -- it was so lovely and warm. Not hot, but there was not even a shiver from me as I just slipped in and swam up and down.

I write 'silly' because after the evening before why was I bothering with a swimming costume? I looked up and there were the four of them out in the morning sunshine and not one wearing anything! Four naked men with all their bits and pieces hanging there above me as they looked down at me swimming up and down. More than enough for one girl, Susie! All those penises which had already been inside of me in the dark the night before, but it is one thing to be confronted by them one by one in the dark when you can just feel -- quite another, 'en masse.' A clutch of penises? I don't know. You know that sort of thing. Write and tell me.

They all got in for a swim. Male bottoms swimming up and down the pool. I felt quite over dressed, but when we got out, I sort of liked it. Imagine being the woman teacher with a class of naked boys for swimming. Of course, it was naked men but better still, eh? And they just kept swimming. I think it was just typical male competitiveness, not one wishing to be the last to stop doing lengths. Up and down they went whilst I sat and watched with my towel. It really is a lovely big pool. Not just a little pool at all. Yeah, Susie of course it would have been better seeing Tom Stavely's bottom (not that I've seen it, but I bet it looks as tight as it does in his jeans. Don't I just wish) and Josh and Dan's bottoms, but the ones I was seeing weren't bad for middle aged men -- not that I'm a great judge of middle-aged men's bottoms! Hee, hee, Susie; imagine that, you and me judging a male beauty contest awarding points for bottoms -- and penises -- and erections -- and...

Eventually I called 'hello -- have you forgotten me?' I think they were pleased really to be given an excuse. Of course, with the water being so lovely and warm they weren't cold or anything though perhaps a bit tired. Four dripping men rubbing themselves briskly with towels -- a bit like I'd gone into the wrong changing rooms (that's a fantasy of mine -- is it one of yours?).

"What would you like for breakfast, Jenny?" asked Ted as they stood around me. Naked men all around me where I was sitting, yeah, all those penises at eye level. Right there. I couldn't not look at them and I just giggled. Bill got what I was laughing about and up he went. Yes, Susie, right there in front of my eyes his penis pumped up into full erection. You should have seen the other's faces. Bill standing there with his thing sticking up and, of course, as I'd felt the night before, no hair there at all, so it made it look even bigger. And I said it, Susie, I really did - 'breakfast cum' - imagine that, me saying it and licking my lips in what I thought was a really suggestive way. If you'd been there, you could have told me if I was doing it really sexily. Had the right effect though.

Drmaxc
Drmaxc
2,674 Followers
12