Dear Susie - Letter 01

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Drmaxc
Drmaxc
2,674 Followers

It was so funny. I don't suppose they'd ever been erect with each other before. Probably talked about it when planning the holiday. Or had they thought it would all be just one to one with me in my bedroom? Well, it was never going to be like that! And it was little me who made them do it. What a wonderful power we girls have, Susie. Such a sight, them just getting bigger and all going from pointing down to up. Would you like to have done that, made four naked men get hard just by what you said? Four cocks to suck, wasn't I the lucky girl!

Which to choose first? It had to be Bill as he'd gone stiff first. Didn't the others stare. And I did the rounds. What would you have thought to have seen that? My mouth leaving one knob and going straight to the next, seeing them all in close-up, when all I had done was feel them the night before in the dark. Not enough really for breakfast; I mean they'd emptied themselves into me only the night before hadn't they!

I'd just finished the last one, was holding it whilst it shrank away when there was the sound of cars outside. It was the men with the hire car pulling up outside.

Funny to watch how the men ran to get their clothes. Don't men with no clothes on look funny when running with all their whatchamacallits flapping around? I suppose you've never seen... you are missing out you know. You should have come here too, then you'd have seen. Would have been even funnier if the car had turned up whilst they were still all hard. Them all running with their cocks up in the air as I sat there almost demure like (is that the word?) in my bathing costume.

I asked if I might drive. You couldn't have because you failed your test (sorry, to rub it in but you were so sure and I was so unsure, yet... I passed, hee, hee!) but Ted said no, and that I had to be twenty-five not eighteen with a hire car. Pooh!

We didn't stay by the pool as I'd expected. After breakfast (proper breakfast! Um, 'second breakfast'?) we went driving and sightseeing. Again, you'd have loved that, though we'd have needed a bigger car if you'd been there. They couldn't have squashed us both together on the back seat with Bill and Ramesh unless you'd sat on somebody's lap -- they'd perhaps have liked that, especially if you were in that pair of cut-off jeans you like to wear or, better still, in a short skirt without knickers. It would have been so funny to see you being fucked as we bounced along some of those country roads or tracks. I'm sure that'd have happened. It was pretty bouncy. You and me, bouncing along on a hard cock each!

Lovely lunch in a little place with a view to die for. Just so good. So peaceful in the shade just looking out, as the proprietor and his family bustled about. They asked whose daughter I was, and Ted said 'his' -- imagine that! They had no idea -- no idea at all; though I did catch the proprietor looking at me with what I think were 'thoughts' -- the naughty man (but not as naughty as the boys when we got back to the villa. Ted suggested a swim but the way they grabbed me and undressed me completely and threw me into the pool was just not what a man and his mature friends does to his daughter. Four grown men undoing my bra and pulling my panties down as I kicked my legs, sort of fighting. Sort of... Of course, I went right under and then they were in after me. All five of us without a stitch on. Lots of fun and then, after we'd cooled a bit in the pool, they chased me. I didn't stand a chance, but so funny being chased and then cornered by them all. Lovely seeing them all getting hard as they ran after me. Once they caught me my feet didn't touch the floor until everyone had fucked me. Big mature men - little me, I didn't stand a chance -- and I loved it! Being passed around from one man to the other. Four stiff cocks going in and out of me like... I don't know what like!

They'd fucked me one by one the night before, and then I'd sucked them all off before breakfast, but this was so... Had I expected that? It was so very four to one. And being passed around, but I didn't feel 'used', just wanted. And Ramesh saying, 'please, may I, Miss Smith!'

Phew! A bit of an orgy. Are you shocked? But it's been a bit like that these last six days. I've lost count how many times... I'll write again with what happened next, if I get the time, otherwise I'll have so much to tell you when I get back.

I really do wish you were here (and so do the boys!). Four men are a bit much to handle you know. And you certainly know what I mean by 'handling' don't you! I'd love it if you were here too, and I don't just mean to share their demands. I'd love you being here, and you'd love it too. It's a purr-fect place!

Love as always,

Miss you,

Jenny XXX

Drmaxc
Drmaxc
2,674 Followers
12