Dear Susie - Letter 04

Story Info
Sun, sea and sex – a holiday for a girl… with 4 mature men.
4.6k words
4.67
4.2k
5

Part 4 of the 4 part series

Updated 07/12/2023
Created 07/09/2023
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Drmaxc
Drmaxc
2,666 Followers

Dear Susie,

'Last one to cum gets to fuck my bum.' I really said it, Susie. I really did. Can you imagine that! I can just see you wrinkling your nose in disapproval. I had had a couple of beers, so I think that's why I said it. It just came out. Never done that before and I am 100% sure you haven't! Well, I have now. And, you'll just shake your head - they all did it. That thing! Once I'd had one in... well they all wanted to.

The 'Prof', yes Alec launched into a lecture on what was wrong about bum fucking or 'sodomy' as he called it. Even so, I got his cock up my bum, Susie. Oh yes I did. And all his protestations were a bit shown as false, even before he did the deed, given he was sitting lecturing with his penis up and hard as a rock. Obvious what he really wanted to do -- or his cock did! No doubt as a scientific experiment -- ha!

Bill said to Ted that whllst he, Bill, should try that, he, Pa Ted, shouldn't do that. 'Not right to fuck you daughter 'up the back passage', Pa Ted. Shouldn't do it up the front either -- but a bit late for that.' Yeah, I should say!

Ramesh came into his own. A smaller cock, so they said he should go first.

Oh, sorry, Susie, how rude of me to start off about me and my bum, rather than thanking you for your lovely -- and sexy -- letter. Isn't Gérard a dear! What a lovely place that sounds, your little hotel overlooking the harbour. I can imagine just how lovely it was to come back to your room after that lovely restaurant meal and just let your clothes fall and walk out together onto your private balcony and look down on the restaurant and see all the people you'd just been dining with, all illuminated, whilst you're there in darkness above them -- both of you. All in the warm, still night. So dark, so warm, so gorgeous. So sexy. Tell me, was Gérard already hard when you walked out onto your balcony? You say it had iron railings. Did his prick stick out through, as you lent over and against the railings, and looked down on the diners? An iron prick through iron railings, eh? I like that idea -- all looming over them in the dark.

Nice to imagine you both making slow gentle love there, with that wonderful view out over the little harbour. The boats swinging, a few lights and all the time the buzz of the chatter below. Were you noticed in the restaurant? Did you get ogled by a few of the men? I'm sure you did. I get that in restaurants here. Young and older. All jealous of my men though not knowing, of course, just how jealous they should be. There was a really nice, grey haired, old boy near us one lunchtime with his wife and taking notice of me. The more so when I arranged it so my legs were open, and he could see right up my dress and see I'd nothing on underneath. Did he keep glancing my way! His wife couldn't see because her back was to us. Eventually she turned to see what her husband was looking at. But I was quick and my knees snapped together. Of course, that showed him I'd known and been teasing him all along. Did he go red. And his wife clearly told him off. Bet he had a nice wank later thinking of me. Or two! I know just where he'd be imagining his man stuff going.

I think I'd have let him, Susie. You know, had I come across him again. Aren't I awful? I must be getting really bad. Badder than you know. He must have been all of seventy, a lot older than Alec, Pa Ted, Ramesh and Bill. I think I'd have made his holiday. Perhaps I did anyway!

Back to your restaurant. I was thinking that any of the men who ogled you would have no idea that, had they looked up -- and been able to see in the dark -- they might have caught a glimpse right up your legs, right to where their imagination flowed -- and where they'd like their penises to flow eh? Might have seen Gérard's long cock poking away. Certainly, would have seen your boobs all on the move as he pushed at your from behind and you looked out over the view. How nice for you, hands clasped on the railings, perfect view and having a nice cock pushing away at and in you. I bet it was a nice view from the bedroom. I can imagine sitting there on your bed, looking at you both through the open glazed wooden doors and just about seeing Gérard's bottom flexing as he fucks you. I'm sure he has a lovely physique and that would be such a nice view. Perhaps he had his legs spread apart and I'd have seen his balls swinging away. I'd have liked that.

I know, Susie, you're saying 'keep your hands off them -- they're mine!' I'm sure you'd need to keep a firm grip on them with me around. I am getting to be a bit of the girl who wants a cock aren't I? And a pair of balls to back it up!

So good to hear about you and Gérard. I suppose you'll be travelling back now. Where will you have to leave him and go your separate ways home?

Back to my bum! They all asked if I was 'sure', said they didn't want to hurt me or anything. It hadn't been in their plan. In their plans? Huh! What had they planned before coming away with me? What planning meetings had they had, perhaps down the pub? I wonder what they had hoped and planned! Confidential discussions in the corner of a pub around a table and over their beer glasses. Such naughty men planning on taking an eighteen-year-old girl away and have her all to themselves. And by 'have her' I mean HAVE HER!

Obvious how keen they were and, as they had no clothes on, well, it is sort of obvious with men isn't it, Susie, what they like! The Prof seemed to take charge of it all. I was certainly prepared. Very much bent over with my, well, back entrance very much on view to them all. I was really oiled up. I don't mean they plied me with wine! I mean I had olive oil poured on, even in me, and so many fingers easing me. They were all helping at that! They all readied me. Fingers opening and widening me. Upended, fingers opening me and the oil poured. Can you imagine that, or would you rather not. The Prof said it was a pity we hadn't a vibrator to get me used to the feeling. Well, we hadn't. So, apart from fingers, the first thing up me there was dear Ramesh's cock!

They all asked if I was ready. All clustered around, as behind me as Ramesh made ready. I think with the olive oil. I'd got used to those fingers but, dear Susie, that was different. It's big! A cock is really big -- there! And Ramesh's was the smaller! The building pressure as he pushed against my little bum hole, but the oil had certainly done its job as, all at once, I felt it just slip in. Slipping on the oil. Oooh!

Yes, Susie, oooh! Up me bum. But not uncomfortable or hurting or anything. Rather nice really -- if certainly feeling OPEN! And once in, there was no difficulty -- for me, or Ramesh, to slide further up my bum.

What a sight, I'm sure. Me kneeling on the lounger on all fours and Ramesh behind me with his cock up my bottom. Around us clearly the others thought it was quite a sight. They were stroking themselves -- having a wank. Easier for me if they came like that -- but I did not really think they'd want to miss out on the chance of having me that way. Spoiler -- they didn't!

They kept asking if I was 'OK', if I was comfortable, did I want to be touched anyplace -- any other place! Well, I didn't say no, and had my nipples and clit played with, which really got me going, as well as having a nice little suck on all three available cocks! Don't I like sucking cock.

And then I got Ramesh to stand still, and I did the moving, pulling my bum away from him and then pushing myself back up his cock. I was fucking his cock, Susie, with my bum! And I didn't just fuck it, I made it come -- in my bottom! So often it's the men who do all the moving, but not this time. I was fucking Ramesh -- only with my bottom. All of a sudden, Ramesh asking me to move faster. Lucky there was all that oil in there. I wouldn't have been able to slide so quickly without it! It is all rather tight you know -- oh, you do!

Of course, Ramesh coming, and that was certainly what he was doing, meant -- time for another and bigger cock! Out he slipped -- I suddenly felt quite empty even if he had left something behind! You might have thought Ted would be next. As I wrote last time, he's the next shortest, but I'm not sure he's the next thinnest -- and with a cock up your bum it's girth which counts, girl, I can tell you!

For all his protestations it was the 'Prof' next with his pink cock sticking right up out of his fair curls who oiled himself to be ready. Ramesh had done a good job, clearly, of getting me to accept a cock up my bum. Alec said it was a lot easier than he expected. 'Frightfully interesting' was what he said, I think! And also, 'This is nice' and 'I could do this more often'.

"No, you can't," I said!

And after Alec had done what he wanted to do, it was Bill's turn. He gave me a really nice fondle to my boobs and sex, and not a few strokes in the proper place. I almost came. "Just checking," he said with his fingers stroking my clit and pulling his prick out of my vag. and touching my bottom hole, "that you're a girl not a boy!" He's such a joker that one! "You'll like this, James, just relax, it'll make you feel better!"

Well, I don't know about 'James' but 'Jenny' was getting to quite like it! I wonder what Susie thinks! Has Gérard, I wonder? I was nearly coming what with Bill's poking and stroking and then when he did his manly thing up my bum. And then it was Pa Ted's turn to come last, resting his tummy on my bum and pushing his cock right in it. It was a bit more difficult than the others, though he had oiled up well. But, of course, he was going to manage it. He wasn't going to miss out on that, I was sure. I did feel full! But Ted was very gentle and very good with his hands. And I did come this time, and before he did. So we all had a nice cum -- and I wasn't too sore afterwards though Bill was very jokey all the rest of the evening in insisting on finding me a cushion to sit on -- and in the restaurant the next day. Told the waiter that Ted's daughter -- me -- had a sore bottom. Though he didn't say why, I'm pleased to say.

You're not going to believe this, you're really not. Can you imagine it! We're in town, looking in a souvenir shop (you're just going to love what I've bought you) and there, all of a sudden, was someone I knew. Not just anyone, but Mr Cranford!!!!!!!!!!!! Large as life and in the most garish Hawaiian shirt and bright yellow shorts. I must have turned just so red but there was Ted talking to him. They knew each other and Ted introduces Ramesh, Alec and Bill as I stand there wishing the ground would swallow me up. Tongue tied or what. So embarrassed. And I hadn't any knickers on under my dress -- of course. And then Mr Cranford turns to me and says,

"Well Jenny, what a surprise. And what are you doing here?"

And his wife appears, a dumpy little lady, with peeling skin from too much sun. He explains I am -- was -- one of his pupils and says nice things about me. Yes -- Mr Cranford said nice things about me! He said I was a good and studious girl. Can you believe that? Mrs Cranford -- Daphne -- makes the assumption I'm Ted's daughter and is ever so surprised I am holidaying with him and his friends. So surprised I haven't a friend with me, and I make up some story about you being meant to come but had to pull out at the last minute.

Did Mr Cranford 'know', I kept thinking. Clearly he knew Ted. Mr Cranford said something about that being a shame and what a model pupil you were too, Susie! "Such a nice girl, Daphne," I think he said.

Mrs Cranford, Daphne, said I must get really fed up with being stuck with my Pa and his cronies and asked if I'd made any female friends on the holiday. I said I hadn't though if I'd been quick I could have made up some story. And so she invited me to theirs for lunch for a 'girls chat' whilst the men went off to the bar or something.

A pleasant and interesting woman, actually, and we had a very nice lunch together with some lovely chilled white wine. And then Mr Cranford came back to their villa and said Ted and the others had gone off someplace, but he would drive me home.

I didn't suspect, Susie, not at all that this was something of a 'put up job'. Not on Daphne's part I'm sure, but the others, or at least Ted. But I'm getting ahead of myself.

Daphne looked a bit woozy and tired and says she'll go and have a lie down whilst I'm driven back to 'Pa's villa'. But we don't go straight off. Mr Cranford asks if I've had a nice lunch and talks and talks. He asks if I'd like a swim. The pool certainly is a lovely one, but I say I've not brought my swimming costume. He says, seemingly rather irrelevantly, that Daphne likes her siesta and will be fast asleep. Perhaps, Susie, I was being stupid, but I didn't get the connection until he says with that twinkle in his eye you'll so remember, that that doesn't matter and he has heard from Ted that I don't bother with a swimming costume with them. Can you imagine it, Susie, our teacher, or one of them, saying he doesn't mind seeing me swim naked! A decision, Susie, a decision. All at once, I knew where it was leading. Should I? What would you have done? Would you have liked to be fucked by Mr Cranford? Go on, tell me? And what if it had been Mr Brennan?

I said, well, I asked if Daphne would mind -- and that really was like saying 'OK'. And I bent down and loosened my sandals. I glanced up and Mr Cranford was so watching me, there in that awful shirt and his shorts. I undid my blouse and let it just fall and there I was in just my bra and cotton skirt.

"I suppose, Mr Cranford, I could swim in just undies?" Was he looking at my bra, Susie. Was he! A white one, but a bit lacy and transparent. He could see my nips. The implication to him that I could just take off my skirt and swim in bra and pants: only, but, of course, Mr Cranford wasn't to know, I didn't have knickers on. They'd been confiscated, as I've told you! What would he have thought of that -- me in water transparent bra in the pool and nothing else, my legs opening and closing as I swam?

He said, 'I could -- if I wanted,' knowing full well my bra and perhaps panties would go all transparent in the water. His face, though, when I dropped my skirt and saw -- no knickers -- was a picture!

"Perhaps," I said, "I don't need this," and I unclipped my bra and let it fall; and there I was, starkers with Mr Cranford. "This isn't quite like at the school pool is it, Mr Cranford?" or I said words like that. His face, Susie, you should have seen it!

"Shall I get in now?" Mr Cranford just stood there all red faced, and he nodded. It was a lovely pool and I did enjoy swimming up and down. So lovely skinny dipping even in a proper pool not the sea or a river. We must... sometime. Even nicer being watched by... a man.

When I'd swum up and down a bit and even got on a lilo -- I know, you think it was to show myself off. 'Disport' is just the sort of word you would use. And I think you'd be right! I swam up to him and asked if he was coming in too? Mr Cranford said something about it not being right, or maybe saying it was not quite the right moment. And, Susie, from my vantage point below him in the pool I could see just why he thought it wasn't the moment. He had that bulging, pushing expansion men get -- there in his shorts. "Oh, go on", I said, "it's lovely." He did pull his shirt off but stood there all bulging in his shorts. Imagine that. Imagine if he'd been like that at school!

"Go on, get those silly shorts off," I said. So fun to tease our teacher.

"I can't," he said. So I pulled myself up the side and out of the pool and did it for him! My wet hands on his waistband, unzipping and then tugging everything down, pants and all. And there he was, Susie, Mr Cranford completely naked with his thing sticking right up. I wonder, do you want me to describe it, Susie? Are your eyes glued to my handwriting eager to know, or are you indifferent? Had it been Mr Brennan you certainly would -- I know you! It was thick, Susie, and rather brown and his skin was all up over his knob. Balls all dangling in the heat. Two of them, of course!

"Oooh, Mr Cranford, I've not seen that before!" And I grasped it in my wet and perhaps rather cool hand. "It's really stiff, Mr Cranford." I said that - I'm sure that's what I said. I'm sure I said 'stiff'. And then I slowly pulled his foreskin down. "Can you swim like this, Mr Cranford? Do you need help making it go down first?" Imagine it, Susie, there I was wanking Mr Cranford, pulling his skin up and down. I could have made him cum and his stuff fall like raindrops, all pitter patter, on the swimming pool's water right beside us. Of course I knew he could swim like that. I'd had Ted, Ramesh, Bill and Alec all lined up in the pool with their cocks poking up out of the water like periscopes and got them to have a swimming race. I like my games!

I pulled him around the pool to the steps down into the water like that. Pulled him along by his cock -- Mr Cranford, our old teacher. We did swim for a while but then he got his composure back and said I really was a bit of a bad girl exposing myself like that and making him react. I knew what that was about and said it, "You want to spank me, don't you Mr Cranford?" And he admitted he'd wanted to do that for a long time. He took me into a little sort of changing, cum sheltered, area at the end of the pool, perhaps away from Daphne unexpectedly seeing, though he left his shorts and my things where they'd fallen so we'd have still appeared naked and Daphne would surely have put two and two together!

And he put me over his knee, with his thing all hard against my hip, and spanked me. Quite hard. He asked whether I'd been a good girl with Ted and the others, and I said I'd been a very good girl -- and would he like me to be a 'good girl' with him?

I knelt right down, as he sat there with his legs apart, and sucked his cock. "Is that good, Mr Cranford?" I asked. Imagine that, Susie, me with Mr Cranford's penis in my mouth. If you'd been there we could have taken it in turns, licked right up one side each! Of course I could easily have made him cum like that but I thought he'd rather like a fuck. He'd want that memory surely? Do you think he'd ever fucked any other of his pupils or ex pupils? I should have asked, shouldn't I? You'll be cross with me for not asking.

So up I jump and onto his lap and just lower myself straight down onto him and all in a moment he's got his old cock right in my eighteen-year-old vag! Up and down, up and down as he plays with my breasts. But he has ideas, Susie, and I get moved and positioned. Another couple of smacks and he's fucking me doggy style with me on the bench. Can't say I came but I did nearly. Mr Cranford certainly did -- and noisily!

"Full marks, Jenny," he said, "a gold star day! That was very nice. Very well done indeed. Now where should I stick that star?" Well, we hadn't had gold stars and all that in our exercise books since... well, years. But he touched my bottom hole with his finger. My brown star, Susie, and pushed his finger in a bit. There I was, his cock still in my vag. and his finger in my bum! It's him who should have been spanked -- not me! I didn't do that but thinking back I wish I had. What a thing to tell you... though having a fuck with Mr Cranford is quite a thing to tell you anyhow, isn't it?

We were just getting in Mr Cranford's hire car to take me back to Ted's villa when Daphne appears looking a bit bleary eyed. She had no idea. Of course she had no idea at all that I had her husband's cum inside me. I said I'd had a lovely lunch and enjoyed a swim. She even came with us to see the villa and had tea with the men. Bill whispered to me as they were showing Daphne around that 'I'd got cum running down my thighs', as if I couldn't feel that, and 'would I like some more?' Yeah, after tea, and when the Cranfords had left, I certainly got some more! See Susie, I've got even more bad! Five men now, and one of them Mr Cranford!! Had you been here -- what would you have thought of that?

Drmaxc
Drmaxc
2,666 Followers
12