All Comments on 'Dear Susie - Letter 04'

by Drmaxc

Sort by:
  • 6 Comments
DevilbobyDevilboby10 months ago

That would be nice something to look forward to in the winter a nice mini break, somewhere warm in the winter, how nice for Jenny to take her best friend Sue with her, it'd be lovely to have company and lovely girlie chats in bed at night once all the activities of the day had been done and speculating what they would all get up to in the coming days. Then to fall asleep in each others arms, they are best friends after all.

Wiz1002Wiz100210 months ago

Lovely conclusion to a fun packed holiday - the typical “sun, sea, sand and sex”!

The introduction of Mr Crawford was a super addition to the mix, and the 5th cock obviously didn’t phase Jenny, who took it like the champ that she obviously is!

VisitorAnonVisitorAnon10 months ago

Lovely chapter. How very nice for Jenny and Mr Cranford to get to know each other outside of school. I hope there’s more, a little action in the car on the way to the airport or something on the plane?

KlitomaticKlitomatic10 months ago

And Susie makes two ? ? ?

Campus77Campus776 months ago

Thanks for the delightful romp. For some reason I couldn't identify with any of the men. But Jenny certainly reminded me of a girl I used to know. Everything was not only consensual but greatly enjoyed by all. I'd say there is the possibility of continuing this story, but without the letter premise. Susie and Gerald or Susie and Jenny on another vacation. I don't know but you do.

DevilbobyDevilboby2 months ago

What a disappointment Max. Jenny and Susie didn't get their winter break in the sun, by the tone of the letter Jenny really fancied it too, and possibly taking Susie along with her as well. It would have been lovely for them both to have enjoyed nice long rides in the sunshine on a fine January day, but not here though oh no definitely not here in the jolly old U.K. It would have been snow and howling gales here but not in somewhere warm no, no need for knickers where the sun always shines. I'm looking forward to the continuation of your new story of Mr and Mrs Shah and their nighttime guest just hoping she wakes up and calls out, SURPRISE !!

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
userDrmaxc@Drmaxc
Dr. Max Cummings Born Maximilian Audacious Rollo Cummings on 29 April 1889 in what was then the British South Indies. Sent, at an early age, to boarding school in England, he moved successively from Linbury Court Prep. School to Greyfriars before matriculating, with the under...

READ MORE OF THIS SERIES