Dear Susie - Letter 04

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Drmaxc
Drmaxc
2,652 Followers

I don't really think I am being used on the holiday. Not really. I enjoy all the sex, I think, as much as they do. After all I get more of it -- four times more, or, with Mr Cranford a little over four times more, then! Lotsa cock, Susie, lotsa cock and very likely that pint of cum the Prof promised or speculated about. And the Prof has done a lot of 'speculating' hee, hee! And it was not always they who started things. Oh no. Though the times I felt a hand up my skirt or on my bare skin or cupping a boob... or even a direct request -- 'would you suck my...' or something along those lines. I couldn't and haven't counted.

But I like just being naughty and sometimes surprising them. Funny to catch them when they couldn't get it up! One evening the men had been playing cards and me watching TV when I crept out and under the table. It was big wooden one. And there they were, all 'man-spreading' on their chairs with their penises and balls that I'd got to know so well just so very there. Soft and hanging over the edge of their seats. As usual they hadn't bothered to dress or at least if they'd shirts on then they hadn't shorts. And one by one I took them in my mouth and erected them. Each one sort of jumped but didn't say a word to the others, just kept on playing cards as I started going around and around under the table sucking them until, one by one, they had to release. Four lovely spurtings for me, Susie! And then I crawled away again. I came back openly a little later in my sarong with it arranged so my boobs were all exposed -- all oiled and shiny and with my nipples hard, and asked 'did anyone fancy a fuck?' But none of them could get it up because men can't so quickly. Don't tell me Gérard can!

I did get my fucks (plural) later, but I had to work at it. Sometimes if a girl wants a hard cock she has to work for it! And I wanted four. Four stiff ones. Sounds like drinks doesn't it? 'I need a stiff drink!' What would you say to four stiff 'drinks', Susie? Would you like that? I did get four stiff ones that night under the table by the pool, of course. That was a lot of cock in my mouth. A lot of spunk actually!

Last day, Susie. Boo hoo! I'll post this to England. I wonder if I'll see you before you read this letter. Haven't we so much to talk about! So looking forward to hearing more about Gérard. Really looking forward.

What do I do when I get home, Susie? I've so loved being with my four so mature men in the sun. Nothing happened before we came out here. Nothing. I've told you that. But so much happened once we were here! They've been in and out of me like the door of a sweet shop. But, when we get home? They've already been hinting, but should I just say no? Say that's just for holidays. But say they ask me around to look at photos and reminisce, come for dinner and look at our holiday snaps? You can imagine what they'd be hoping. Oh yes! Should I go? Should I just not bother wearing knickers? And then Ted's been talking about next year. Well, anything could have happened by then. Steady boyfriend -- who knows? A better offer, even. But it's been so fun. I really can't see myself not coming on holiday with them again, even if for just a little break. And what if they offer to fly me somewhere sunny and warm for a few days or a week in the middle of winter? January or February say? Just when one needs a bit of warmth and sun. And perhaps a good poke or two!!! OK, four! And if I say I've a friend who's in need of a bit of sun? Wouldn't it be fun if you came too?

Lots of love and see you soon,

Jenny XXX

Drmaxc
Drmaxc
2,652 Followers
12