Dear Tim, We Need to Talk

Story Info
Wife trys to convince Hubby that she needs two black lovers.
3.6k words
2.84
9.4k
16
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Buster2U
Buster2U
507 Followers

My name is Tim Hanna, my beautiful wife is Sharon, we are both in our 30's.

We met at City College and have been married for 15 years. We have 4 children. Two boys and two girls, which have made our lives complete.

We both work and fortunately, Sharon works fewer hours, so that she can ferry all the children to band and sports practices. This keeps her pretty busy most days.

I would have to say, if anyone had asked me, that life was pretty full and pretty darn perfect. Especially for me, since my beautiful wife Sharon has been blessed with 34DDD breasts that I really love and enjoy! Sharon has even continued producing milk, at my request, by pumping her breasts several times daily. Life is good.

That was until one night when we were going to bed. As I was lifting the blankets to enter the bed next to my beautiful naked wife, when she said,

"Dear Tim, We Need to Talk." purrs Sharon as she grasps my manhood in both hands and begins to slowly stroke me.

"What would you like to talk about Sweetheart?" I answer.

"Well Tim, if you remember correctly, when we were dating so many years ago, we talked about the future." Sharon began.

"Yes, Sweetheart, I remember," I answer.

"Then later, in the lead-up to our Wedding, we chatted about the future also. About how things would be, or how they could go. Basically planning for the future." Sharon continues.

"Oh, yes Sweetheart. I remember we tried to make sure we were on the same page regarding every possible way our lives would go in the future. So that we could always work as a team, whichever way our life together went." I responded.

"Good, I'm glad you remember. Because now I have an issue, that we have not discussed before. And I want to make sure that we can work together on this issue. I don't want you to lose your temper or holler at me or worse, seek a divorce. It is just that I have needs that you are not taking care of, my Sweet Tim." coos Sharon.

"I am so sorry Sharon. Tell me what the problem is, I will be glad to help you with whatever your need is Honey." I apologized.

"Tim, you know when we got married that we made love almost every night. Then a few years later, it was down to a steady 3 or 4 nights a week. Nowadays we are only having sex maybe 1 or 2 nights a week, or less. But Sweetheart, I still need it almost every night." Sharon purrs, looking sadly into my eyes.

"Oh, I am so sorry Sweetheart. I will be glad to make love to you more often." I answer. "If my cock won't get up, I can get some of those little blue pills and I'll be glad to eat you every night. I love you with all my heart. I don't want you to be left wanting." I am so sorry Sweetheart.

"My sweet Tim, it is hard to tell you this. I've been dealing with this through masturbation, using my vibrators, and dildos, and trying to stimulate you as often as I can by being naked in front of you, for years. It seems almost easier if I was to just have a lover or two on the side. But I could never lie to you or cheat on you. The results would almost certainly doom our beautiful marriage and cause misery for the children with a broken home." purrs Sharon

"I understand, My Sweet Wife, what can I do to help you, my love," I asked.

"What you can do for me, Sweetheart, is to try to understand my situation. Be patient, and try your best to not get upset with the rest of what I am about to tell you. Most of all, remember that I sincerely do love you, and only you." Sharon purrs.

"Of course, I will remember that you love me, and I love you as well, through thick or thin, Sweetheart," I respond.

"Ok, then, here comes, please try to remain calm, when I tell you this. I don't want you to get upset, get mad, or be hurt. This is just a practical way to deal with this situation, even if it hurts you a little bit, hopefully, not a lot. And if it does, I am so sorry Sweetheart. Please remember I love you with all my heart." purrs Sharon.

"Ok, Honey. What do you need to tell me?" I asked my beautiful wife.

"I need two lovers to take care of my needs beyond you. I hope you don't mind. I have already have interviewed almost 100 men looking for the perfect ones. By interviewing, I really mean, fucking. I have narrowed it down to a half dozen black men so far. The problem is, for this to work, they have to be faithful to me, so as not to pick up any STDs between our weekly rendezvous." Sharon purrs.

"Gee Honey, you mean you have been having sex with other men? When have you been doing this? I'm not sure I like this." I respond.

"Sweetheart, this will not take away from you and has not taken away from you or our time together. During the past two months, have I ever denied you sex? Have I ever not been available for any family duties like ferrying the children? Please, it is just a matter of needs that I have, and that you don't have, You alone, just, can not take care of all my needs anymore, Sweetheart. We are both getting close to 40 years old. Some things, naturally slow down, for most people. Please don't ask me the names of these men, or any details for now." Sharon purrs

"Sharon, I am just not sure that I can get a handle on all this, Honey," I said.

"Tim, yes or no. Have you been satisfied the last two months?" Sharon purrs.

"Well, yes, I guess I have, Sharon," I said.

"Then what do you have to complain about?" Sharon purrs.

"Well, maybe, that you are fucking other men, Honey," I said.

"But Tim, you wouldn't know except for that I just told you, that other men have been fucking me. I am very discreet. All the men had to have written proof from a Medical Clinic, that they had no diseases. I have put a lot of thought into this, as I had to solve this problem, that has been driving me crazy for years." purrs Sharon.

"Ok, I see your point. Yet it still feels a little unsettling, Honey." I said.

"Please Sweetheart, this has nothing to do with love. I love you as much today as I ever have, if not more. If you didn't know about this, it wouldn't hurt you. I sincerely debated long and hard, if I should even tell you. But I realized that I love you with all my heart and that I can't cheat on you or lie to you, now or ever." purrs Sharon.

"OK, let us say that I agree with this. Is there anything else that I should know? Is there anything else that I should do? It kind of turns me on, that you are having sex with other men. Can we talk about this when we make love?" I ask.

"Yes, Tim, I noticed that your cock has gotten hard, talking about me fucking other men. I'm glad this turns you on, and I will be glad to tell you things to turn you on. But, I still haven't told you everything you need to know. I hope you can still love me when I finish telling you everything." coos Sharon.

"What more could there be? What could make this any worse for me, than it is already?" I ask

"I have narrowed my potential lovers down to six men. All of them are black. However, for them to stay faithful to me, and not screw around with other women, I have to agree to a few things for them to agree to my demands. The first thing is that I have to let them breed me. So I am going to have some black babies. Can you live with that?" coos Sharon.

"I don't know, I guess so. Is everyone going to know when you have your black babies?" I ask.

"Oh yes, Sweetheart. Everyone will see. I am not giving them up after they are born. Not to anyone for any reason. So, is the thought of you pushing a baby carriage through WalMart with a very black baby in it, which will obviously show the world that your wife is a Black Cock Whore, going to be too humiliating for you, to deal with?" Sharon purrs.

"Actually, I think that would actually turn me on Sweetheart." I answer

"Excellent Tim. Now the next thing is, I have to also agree to go out of town and stay with a few rich black men, down the road, so he can black breed me also. You will probably miss me for a few weeks or a few months, however long it takes until I am knocked up again. Is that going to be too much of a stress factor for you Tim?" coos Sharon.

"I don't know Sweetheart. Can we get a nanny to help with the kids, while you are gone?" I ask.

"Of course, we will get one Tim. One with big tits for you to enjoy!" Sharon bubbles.

"Can I watch you with your black lovers?" I ask.

"Maybe later Sweetheart, once I know that you are completely OK with this situation. I prefer not to stress you anymore over this than I have to. Any other questions, Honey?" purrs Sharon.

"Yes, where do you find all these men that want to fuck you and be your steady lovers?" I ask.

"Tim, have you looked at your me, your loving wife lately? I have a very exceptional figure. 34DDD - 18 - 34. Men, flock to me, constantly. All I need to do is walk down the street and I get dozens of men offering to buy me a drink, take me to dinner, slipping me their phone number, Business Card or whatever. I have a pretty face, long blonde hair, and a great figure. A woman like me has more offers for sex than we know what to do with." Sharon purrs

"I never realized men, were such dogs! That they would be after you so much!" I was astounded.

"However, in this case, I found an organization to help me find qualified and pre-screened black lovers." Sharon purrs.

"Can we have sex tonight, Sharon? I am very horny from you telling me all about you fucking a hundred men in the last two months. Honey, I never thought that something like this, you fucking other men, would turn me on so much. And now, especially since you are having sex regularly with a couple of black men! It makes my balls ache for you, Sharon." I said.

"I'm glad this turns you on Sweetheart. In reality, I found an organization on the web, that works perfectly for me. they screen the potential lovers for me. But then I will have to go out of town to be black-bred several times. But that won't happen until I have two black babies here with my soon-to-be current black lovers. Oh, I just remembered, I have to go off the pill so I can be black-bred. So you will have to either start wearing a rubber with me or you must get your beautiful nuts snipped. Will that be ok with you?" coos Sharon.

"Now that is scary, letting a doctor cut on my nuts. Will you hold my hand while they do it?" I ask.

"Sure, as long as it doesn't interfere with one of my sex sessions with my black lovers!... Just kidding Honey." Sharon giggles.

"The thought of you having sex with other men, is starting to excite me." I said.

"I can tell Honey, You are so hard for me Tim. It sure looks like it turns you on that I have black lovers, to service me, Does it Honey?" purrs Sharon.

"Oh, yes it does Sweetheart. I guess it was just unsettling, at first. Now it turns me on, a lot!" I said.

"I'm so glad Tim, I hope it stays that way, when I have to fly out of town to stay with some black millionaire, to be his lover, until I'm pregnant with his black baby. I figured that my being away, until I'm pregnant, being his constant companion and lover might bother you. That I will be sleeping every night with him in his bed and making love with him as much as I can. I was afraid that might bother you and you would get jealous." coos Sharon.

"I never thought about that. You being alone with a rich black man that is constantly fucking you. What is to prevent you from falling in love with him, and never coming back to me?" I ask.

"Yes, there is always that, my love. Being very well off, could mean he may really show me a very good time. But, my love for you, and only you, is strong, So I guess that you will just have to trust me, Sweetheart." Sharon purrs.

"I do trust you, Sharon. It is them, that I don't trust. These rich black men, will probably fall in love with you and do their best to try to get you to stay with them, and leave me. Especially with you making love with them every day and every night and just living with them 24/7 until you are pregnant," I cry.

"Well, there is that, plus, I have to have three black men lovers out of town, for every local lover I have with this organization. So, I could be gone for a long time. However, they are allowed to share me, with their black friends. So it could actually take less time than you would think Honey." purrs Sharon.

=================================================

"Sharon, can we make love tonight? All this talk about you having all these black men, for your lovers has gotten me both horny and insecure." I ask

"Sure Sweetheart, Let me start off by kissing your cock a little. How is that, my love?" Sharon bubbles.

"Oh yeah, that feels good baby. Tell me what your black lovers have been doing for you, lately." I say.

"Well, the last time, was just this morning, when I met Jamal at his place. When I arrived, He had several of his black friends there that he wanted to show me off to. So, I did a little dance and a strip and teased them all. I let them all fondle my big milky breasts and suck them. As I gave each one of these strange men lap dances." Sharon bubbles.

"I thought that you were being careful about whom you have sex with Dear. Like all these extra men, have they been cleared medically also?" I asked

"As a matter of fact, they were! So there was no problem, but I got to enjoy the variety of some extra black lovers. To keep things exciting! So after I danced around and stripped for them, we had a big gang bang. They all fucked me deep and came so much in my pussy that I would have gotten black bred today if my Birth Contol pills were completely out of my system already. I had a wonderful time, it was really good for me because a couple of the men had especially big cocks that really filled me up so good and stretched me a lot!" bubbled Sharon.

"Oh, how big were they, Honey?" I asked.

"I'm sorry to tell you this Tim, but the smallest of them was twice as long and twice as big around as you. The big ones were way more than that!" Sharon purrs.

"Did you like it? Did it feel good inside of your pussy, getting stretched like that, Honey?" I asked.

"Oh yes, Tim. I loved it. I must have cum with them, more than I have the whole rest of m life altogether! They felt so good in me. They filled me up so much! I just loved those big black cocks. Then, when they would shove their cocks into me so hard while pumping their cum, so very deep into my fertile pussy, I came so hard. Over and over again. I had the time of my life. We fucked over and over again all day. I so love getting so much big black cock, Honey. I can't get enough sometimes." purrs Sharon.

"I am glad that you are having a good time, Sweetheart," I said.

"Did you want to hear more? Well Yesterday, it was just me and Markus. We made such beautiful love all morning. I went over to his house, just after you left for work. I didn't wear any clothes, I was just naked under my light raincoat. Once I took off my coat, Markus took me into his strong arms, laid me down gently on his bed, and kissed me so tenderly over and over again all over my body. He had me tingling with sexual arousal when he gently entered my pussy with his big black monster of a cock. We made love so slowly, it felt so wonderful. I loved it so much, I agreed to spend more time with him after you get your balls snipped." Sharon whispered so erotically. "

"The organization that requires you to be snipped requires that they do the snipping of your balls. I hope you don't mind." bubbled Sharon.

"What do you mean by that?" I inquired of my beautiful sexy wife.

"Well, since we won't be able to have sex right after your balls are snipped, it seemed like a good time to stay with Markus for a week of sex," answered Sharon.

"You are still going to go with me, aren't you?" I asked.

"Of course, Sweetheart. We can get it done right now, if you are ready." Sharon purred.

"Yeah sure," I answered. "You going to drive?" I asked.

"Sure, let's go." Sharon smiled.

We get to the clinic, and Sharon speaks to the black lady at the counter and checks me in. I am given some forms to sign and It isn't long until we are taken to the back and taken into a room. I'm told to undress, put on a gown, and get on the table.

Sharon stands by me holding my hand. The Black Doctor comes in and has me lay down and put my feet in the stirrups. He feels my testicles and gives a "humph" and says he will send the nurse in to remove the hair around my nut sack.

A very attractive, young black nurse comes in and quickly removes the hair in my crotch area. I'm given a shot to relax me. Before I know it I am waking up and dressed with assistance from Sharon. I awaken a little confused as I didn't expect to go unconscious. I am sore but manage to walk out with Sharon's help.

Sharon drives us home, gets then gets ready to leave for her lover's house. She places a bottle of pain pills on the nightstand, and says to take one every 6 hours. I lay down and fall asleep. Eventually, I awaken again because of my strong urge to pee. I hobble to the toilet and pull down my pants to pee.

Whatever they did, it is too late now. It is done. My beautiful loving wife is at her black lover's house and I'm all alone. I feel less than loved, and pretty useless actually. Might as well take a pain pill and go back to sleep.

Weeks pass, then months and Sharon has gotten pregnant by both her black lovers. Soon she is going to fly to Texas to be black-bred by some black millionaire there.

"Ok Honey, are you all set with everything until I get back? Don't call me on my cell unless it is some kind of terrible emergency. My rich black lover won't want you calling because you feel insecure. Once I am pregnant, I can come back home. But when I get ready to deliver, I will have to go back so the father can receive his child as soon as he is born. Oh, I forgot to tell you that I will be bringing home a check for $50,000 for a successful breeding. When I come home to you, completely yours forever. Any questions Honey?" Sharon purrs

"Do you have to go? How long will you be gone, Sweetheart?" I ask.

"Until I am black-bred and pregnant with a black baby, Tim, my Sweetheart. Don't worry Honey, I will keep in touch. Whenever I am alone and have some privacy, I will call you. I love you with all my heart, Tim.

"I'm going to miss you, Sharon. I love you." I bid farewell to my beautiful horny cheating wife. I really don't expect to ever see her again. If I do, I seriously doubt that she will even be the same person. Here she is going to fly down to Texas to basically live with some rich black guy, until she is knocked up by him.

She will sleep with him, go out dancing with him, and go to exotic places with him. Basically live like man and wife and fuck every day and night until he has her pregnant. This could take years. By the time she is finally pregnant by him, I am sure she will have forgotten me. I have lost her for sure. How could she be so Naive? I guess it is time to start interviewing for the new live-in nanny position.

Buster2U
Buster2U
507 Followers