Death at the Happy Ending

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

It was like the set of a porn movie, thought Karla. How could this be? Looking around was like thumbing through a copy of the Karma Sutra.

Old Mrs Lambert was bent double over the table and Mr Harris was pounding his fat cock into her.

Beryl Quincy was lying by the couch with her ass propped up in the air. Mr Milton was drilling his cock deep into her asshole in a piledriver manouvre.

And to the side, the manager Mr Browlow was having his dick sucked by Karen the kitchenhand while old Mr Nevis fucked her in an energetic spit roast.

This was the place she needed to be, thought Karla and began instinctively undressing. She removed her cap and shook out her long hair. The utility belt, holster and weapons dropped to the floor. Karla unbuttoned her attire and stepped out of her clothes. She was desperate to join in, if she could just find the right point of entry.

The door to the room burst open and Jones and Rhonda stood at the doorway. Karla looked to the two gorgeous bodies entering the room and realised her dreams had been answered.

"Admiral, Rhonda - come on in!" invited Karla.

"Karla - I've got to tell you -" started Jones.

"Of course you do, handsome," whispered Karla seductively as she wrapped her arms around Jones's neck and leaned in to lick his ear. "And I'll bet Rhonda has something to say too." Karla released her grip on Jones and pressed her body hard against Rhonda, feeling Rhonda's soft plump breasts melt into her chest. She tilted her head and Rhonda responded with a lingering kiss, allowing the tip of Karla's tongue to explore her lips.

When Karla turned back towards Jones he was already half undressed. "Ah fuck it," he mumbled and tore the rest of his own clothes and underwear off. Admiral was even more impressive naked, thought Karla. She eyed his body up and down with goosebumps forming all over her skin and shivers of anticipation running along her spine. Her eyes rested on Admiral's heavy dark cock and she watched in excitement as it grew larger and larger and angled further upwards.

Rhonda tucked in behind Karla and she felt her body press up against her back as Rhonda's warm hands curled around her chest and cupped each breast. "Fuck he is gorgeous," whispered Rhonda. "And so are you, Officer McDaw. i need to fuck you both. Right now." Rhonda's hand slid down Karla's tummy, slipped into her underpants and a finger gently entered her welcoming pussy. Karla twisted her neck and her lips found Rhonda's in a passionate kiss.

As they embraced in their standing spoon, Karla felt a rough texture against her thighs. Jones had knelt in front of her, pulled her underpants to the floor and his tongue was exploring her clit, darting in and out around Rhonda's curious fingers.

.

After Karla had been immersed in the ecstasy of Admiral's tongue and Rhonda's hands for a short while, Jones picked things up a little. Literally. Jones gently unfolded himself to a standing position, and as he was doing so, Karla could feel his firm cock sliding along the inside of her leg until it pressed up between her legs, passing right through her thigh gap. Admiral was face to face with Karla and whispered, "I've been wanting this for so long," and the two embraced in a kiss.

Meanwhile, Rhonda dropped to her haunches behind Karla, and pulled Jones's cock right through, between Karla's legs, and slipped the tip into her mouth. She pursed her lips and sucked hard on the cock, sensing the head strain and grow bulbous in her mouth. Rhonda alternated between a hard suck on Jones's hard rod and a lick along Karla's sensitive butt. With one hand she cupped Jones's balls, and the other she placed on Karla's hips, enabling her to control a rhythm, pulling Karla's cute ass back against her face.

When Jones could withstand the teasing no longer, he slipped his hands underneath Karla's thighs, and lifted her upward, spreading her legs around his waist as her feet left the ground. Rhonda assisted by guiding the cock, and then Jones let Karla slip back onto his primed cock.

Karla went crazy as her pussy finally received the relief she'd been so desperately seeking. She leaned backwards, pulling on Admiral's neck and he gently lowered their bodies to the ground, her legs still wrapped around his torso and his giant cock deep inside of her. Her hands instinctively grabbed each of Admiral's ass cheeks and she pulled him hard toward her, grinding her clit against his pubes.

Karla's body gained a mind of its own and without conscious intent her body continued to grind, hump and fuck. She was a slave to her sensuality, and anything that came within her reach was fair game. Karla saw Rhonda move out of the corner of her eye, and reached out to her tit. Karla pinched the nipple hard, and used it to drag Rhonda closer, and when she was within range, Karla curled upward a little and sucked as much of the breast into her mouth as she could manage.

Karla's orgy of sexual lusting continued growing stronger and stronger. She could feel her conscious mind slipping but she knew her sexual desires were continuing unabated. More, she thought - still more was not enough. Karla pulled Jones in close to her body and then flipped, rolling the two of them over so that she was on top riding his cock. She clutched Rhonda by the hair and then violently dragged her around, behind her back and pressed her face down. Karla pressed harder, needing the cock even deeper in her cunt, and needing to feel her pussy stretched wider with every thrust. Then Rhonda complied with Karla's urging and began to rim her ass, her tongue exploring around the hole and then injecting inside every now and then.

Karla noticed that two of the older resident men had come closer to watch. They were naked, and each held their large appendage in their hand, gently jerking it back and forth. Good, thought Karla. I can do with these cocks to stretch me out too and she detected her own saliva dribbling from her lip as she drooled in anticipation.

The darkness was closing in as her mind fell into a trance, but she distinctly remembered one of the gentlemen kneeling behind her and pressing the head of his cock past her asshole while he roughly squeezed on her breasts.

Finally, at some point with a cock deep in her pussy, her fingers deep inside a cunt and a cock pounding the back of her throat, Karla closed her eyes, slipped out of consciousness and entered a dark realm with no memories.

Some hours later, Karla woke with a start and opened her eyes to see Rose, the nurse, looking back into her face with concern. Karla scanned her body to see Rose administering an injection in her arm. "What the fuck?" asked Karla.

"Shhh," intimated Rose. "You're OK. Let's get you tidied up and out of here."

Karla looked around the room. There were naked bodies lying everywhere - on the floor, sofas, and even on top of each other. Everyone's skin was coated in a film of dried cum and pussy juices. She spied Jones lying just to her side, breathing gently, and Rhonda with her head resting on his leg like a pillow.

"I've got this antidote to the drug," explained Rose. "I'll just administer it to you and your partner and you should be fine again."

"What drug? Was this rohypnol?" asked Karla, confused.

"No, they think its called FUK."

"FUK?"

"Fentinyl Urea Ketamine Methyl Ethyl Propyl Amine," said Rose factually. "It puts you into a trance, and sends your libido crazy. The tea we used here - it was contaminated. That's how it got into your system."

"And that's what happened to Kyle?"

"I think so," agreed Rose.

Before long, Karla and Jones were dressed, and served a glass of water by Rose. They made their way to the cruiser, and sat in sombre silence as Jones drove away from the retirement home.

"I'm sorry Jones," apologies Karla.

"I'm sorry too Karla."

"But you know," admitted Karla. "I really do like you. Maybe we can try a date sometime? Take it a bit slower this time?"

"I'd like that," said Jones with a sincere smile.

"And about this murder. Death by misadventure. That's what I'd say. What do you think?"

"Misadventure. I think that sums it up."

12