Death by Dentistry Ch. 05

Story Info
The Green Screen of Death.
2.8k words
4
1.4k
1
0

Part 5 of the 5 part series

Updated 06/10/2023
Created 08/29/2021
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Miri gazed down at Rhett, then at Christine. Was she really going to let her have him? If she had told the truth, there were more elves to be found. Why didn't she know? Everyone had turned on each other. Even her own mother tried to kill her.

Yet she felt at peace with them. She was good at hiding, but she definitely felt urges to kill before. Especially if an elf was trying to kill her. Were there others who weren't so violent?

All that mattered now was saving the town. Poppy had taken Ms. Preston and scouted ahead. The recently widowed woman was surprisingly resilient. After what had happened to her husband and young child, she was ready for some payback. She insisted on going.

Rhett and Cristine awoke. Their eyes were glassy. The encounter was simply an orgy to the humans, although they were healed and recharged. For the three elves, it was a bonding. It felt strange to know she could be read by them. They had each gained from the others. Whether it was complete, only time would tell. For now, it was simply enough to know they were more powerful.

All three of them sat up, startled. They each had seen Poppy's warning. The Upyr weren't attacking the town, they were headed to the house they were in. That wouldn't do. All three at once said, "It has to be the ranch. He can only be destroyed there."

Rhett looked at Miri. "Will it always be like this?"

Christine ribbed him. "I hope not. Get dressed."

"We don't have time," said Miri. "Outside now."

She waved a hand and some flimsy coverings appeared. Outside the door were three identical tanks, the Schwarzen Battle Jitneys. "Take separate paths to the ranch. Christine, try not to let them know we can do Pulchra."

They jumped in and sped off. Just before doing so, Christine cast a nifty spell that made the AA guns autofire and auto target. That would keep them busy.

The Upyr ignored the other two tanks and went after Rhett. They still thought he was the only danger. He intended to let them know he was.

Poppy was speeding towards them. The three tanks joined him and set fire to the blackening sky. The screams of the beasts were terrifying. Miri and Christine urged him to move on, but another colossal beast was headed towards them. He stepped out and cast a wave of Pulchra. They lesser Upyr dove in front, sacrificing themselves to save the large beast. He crawled up on the AA gun and tried to clear a path. It was no use. They knew he would take the beast down if they let up.

The colossus bore down on the vehicle with Poppy driving. He tried another Pulchra, but it hit a wall of suiciding Upyr. Just before Poppy's vehicle was crushed, a flash of light hit the colossus and severed it's head.

A scream of rage came from the distance. Miri had revealed that she could once again cast Pulchra. There were now two elves capable of killing the tall man's boy. Apparently, he wasn't happy about it.

That left Christine. She had to get to the cave. She stepped out of the tank and motioned Mrs. Preston down from Poppy's vehicle. "Drive," she said. "The gun will fire on its own."

"Christine!" He yelled at the same time as Miri. They knew her plan. Both bid her good luck. Rhett knew she felt his heart. Hopefully, it gave her strength.

She headed toward the cave. They knew he was there. Miri's blood made him a beacon. The tall man would be waiting as well. Christine was no match for him alone. Rhett wasn't sure the three of them together would be. Miri had said he couldn't be killed. Christine was going after the boy.

The remainder of the Upyr were headed to town. The tall man had split his forces. The number of Upyr he had was staggering. They had to have come from all over the world. Normally Upyr lived in hiding in very small groups. They would feed on humans infrequently. Livestock was their main diet. A group of Upyr could feed on cattle for years and never be noticed. Often the leader, who could look completely human, mixed with the humans of the village without being noticed.

The boy would be incredibly dangerous as a leader. He would eventually lead them all. He had to be dealt with now.

----------------

Poppy drove as fast as she could. The screams from the town were terrifying. Would anyone survive? The Upyr had to remember what happened a decade ago. Many of the town members had burned the ranch to the ground. Inside was the boy, going through the transformation. The vision still gave her nightmares.

The AA guns were incredible. Not only were they firing automatically, they targeted with amazing accuracy. The sky was black with the creatures, but the streets ran red with their blood.

A large group of townsfolk had holed up in a large bar. The windows were all blown out and guns were firing from every opening. She pulled up and let the AA guns do their job. Unlike the townsfolk, she had magical ammo that had been made unlimited by Miri. The Upyr fell in droves, bringing a cheer from those inside the bar. Poppy could see that most of the people inside had rid themselves of clothes. Were they going to have an orgy at the last minute? What was with this night and its orgies? She drove off to help another group holed up in the school.

A colossus was waiting for her. As the guns fired, the smaller flying Upyr would sacrifice themselves as a shield. The Colossus stood ready.

"Well shit," she thought. She didn't want to lose her vehicle. The colossus would toss it around like a toy. Things looked grim. If only she were an elf and had gained Pulchra from their session of moans and groans. If only she had gained....

The tank/truck stopped facing the creature. It immediately charged.

Poppy stepped out from behind it and a blinding flash of light followed her. It arced towards the Colossus, which turned and ran. The Upyr fled as well, screaming their painful scream as they flew away.

Miri flipped her hand. She had forgotten how much Pulchra burned. It felt great. "I figured you could use a hand," she said.

"Thanks" said Poppy. "I wish you could teach me that."

"Hopefully it is never needed. The tall man is on the run. He has retreated to the ranch to try and protect his child. We've divided up. That should keep him busy. As creatures of chaos, the Upyr aren't very good when things get out of control. Kind of ironic, isn't it?"

Poppy was smiling. They turned towards town.

----------------

Rhett was amazed at Ms Preston. She drove the tank like she was born for it. Compared to him, anyone drove well, but she could give Poppy a run for the money. She even avoided a colossus trying to take her down while Rhett dispatched it. He was glad she did. He wasn't sure he could resummon another vehicle if hers was destroyed, and she made him nervous. Not in a bad way, but in a teenage first date sort of way. It was ridiculous, they had just all had sex in five way orgy, but he found her to be quite exciting. Miri and Chistine were the beautiful ones, but this wasn't about beauty. Maybe it was because she was human and, as he had just found out, he was an elf. Maybe she just was better at sex.

All he knew was that he had been inside the other three and it was simply fun. They all felt good. Poppy came the closest to making him cum with her muscular body. Maybe there was something to the human vs elf thing. When he finished with Poppy he felt Ms Preston's soft hands take his and pull her over to him. She looked like a frightened doe, but was eager to have him inside her.

It was strange to look directly in her eyes. She was a complete stranger, but here he was burying his cock deeper and deeper inside her. Her eyes were completely connected with his. He didn't understand. She had just lost her husband and child. She had seen things in the past 24 hours most humans didn't believe existed. Yet she was completely into him.

She had pretty eyes. They weren't mesmerizing like the magic users he had just been with. They just looked up at him and said, "cum." Just a normal, encouraging look from a woman. It worked. He started to cum and drove deep inside her.

"Bam!"

He had driven straight into a tree. He really needed to focus better. He looked and a colossus was chasing her down as she sped right towards him.

Maybe he wanted to show off. Maybe he wanted to see if he had learned new spells. He never really knew for sure. He just knew that he flipped his wrecked vehicle up in the air and hurled it in the monster's face. It exploded brilliantly, nearly clearing the sky around them.

The colossus brushed it aside and stomped on Ms. Preston's tank, surviving that explosion as well.

"Nooo!" he screamed and nearly reduced the creature to ash with the intensity of his Pulchra. He was in shock and on the verge of tears when he heard her voice behind him.

"I don't suppose you can summon any more of those vehicles?" she asked.

He turned and hugged her. She hugged him back even harder. "Let's see," he said. He twisted his arms and contorted his face. Something was appearing. It was...it was...

A Ford Pinto.

"I'll drive," she said. "This is one car you don't want to drive into a tree."

They headed towards the ranch. The sky seemed to clear and they didn't see any more of the colossus beasts. Had they been called off?

"Thank you for last night," she said.

He looked at her. "The orgy?"

"I'm not really into that kind of thing, or women. I figured it was the only way to have you, however."

"Me? I had just met you. I still don't know your first name." He looked at her. She was covered in blood and dirt, but had a clean, wholesome look to her.

"It's Rebecca. Before you ask, I will miss my husband and son. When I saw you, however, I saw a chance for redemption. The place those creatures put me was dark and evil. They did things to me I won't speak of... then I saw you, and a chance for all of us to be saved. When you came to me last night, I felt something I've never felt. I'm not sure what you guys are talking about being elves, but you felt different. You woke me up. I was in shock. Now I feel more alive than ever."

He just stared at her.

"What?" she asked.

He smiled. He shouldn't have done that.

"First stop after killing this thing is to get a toothbrush."

-----------------

Christine trembled. The tall man and child were alone. It had to be a trap. With one blast she could take out the kid and they could all go home and play Parchesi. She wasn't about to try.

The poor kid had to hide in a cave with a mutilated succubus decorating the roof and a wall. She was feeling the same way Rhett did. Was the child already so evil there was no choice but to sacrifice him? She knew the tall man would be counting on her hesitancy. She felt it anyway.

A commotion came from the cave opening. She was glad to have her power released by Miri. She could vanish in thin air, as well as block the tall man from sensing her. She also knew what he was. There was no word for it on earth, but he was not a demon. Nor was he a fallen Angel like Satan. He was simply a form of the void. Sometimes he took the shape of a human and led demons and monsters to try and take over the earth. Other times he simply floated in darkness, invading dreams and bringing madness to the vulnerable. When Rhett had been split from Miri, he was vulnerable. He had survived. Now it was time for payback.

Rhett and the mother entered the cave. Was he crazy? Why did he bring her inside? Oh shit, she thought. He's fallen for her. If she knew it, the tall man did too.

The boy acted first. "Did you bring her back for me to finish feeding?" His voice sounded different. He raised a hand and she flew towards him. His fangs awaited as she landed at his feet.

Ms. Preston leapt up and her foot cracked his teeth. Christine didn't know you could crack a vampire's teeth. They must still be weak. The boy whimpered in pain as Rhett began to cast Pulchra.

It suddenly dawned on Christine. "Wait!" she yelled. Coming out of her corner, everyone stared at her.

The boy ran to the tall man. He was crying. There was still a little boy in there.

Miri and Poppy ran in. "Kill him," yelled Poppy. Miri began to cast Pulchra.

"Stop," yelled Christine. She stood in front of them.

Miri was incredulous. "Will you betray me? Have you been just waiting for this chance at revenge.?"

She felt her mind being probed by both Miri and the tall man. She let each see just enough. "The boy must live," she said. Turning to the tall man, she beckoned the child over. "I am a nurse, a healer. I can help," she said.

The tall man understood, and led the boy to her. With some persuading, the boy opened his mouth. Two of his teeth were missing completely. Nice kick, lady. That was just what she needed. She reached her hand into his mouth gently.

The child shrieked in terror. Rhett screamed in pain. The tall man yelled something from a language before mankind existed and burst into flame. White light filled the air, but the boy was no longer a demon. He fell to the ground as smoke poured out of his mouth. Then he curled up in a ball. Everyone ran to him.

"What did you do to me?" Rhett yelled. He talked strangely. His teeth looked different, they were remarkably white.

"I borrowed some of your British dental plan. Thanks to a nice kick in the teeth by Ms. Preston here, the kids' new fangs were vulnerable. Hundreds of years of green from your mouth did the trick, they dissolved instantly."

"Why did the tall man catch fire?" asked Poppy.

"Not a damn clue," replied Christine.

They all looked at each other, and started laughing. Even the boy smiled, having gotten up. He was looking at them all strangely. Then he ran up to Ms. Preston and gave her a hug. They all looked at her. She just shrugged.

-----------------

Miri, out of the child's sight, had summoned a large SUV for them to go back to town in. Poppy had already left. She needed to hide her tank in the police department basement and then fetch the boy's parents. Most of the town had survived. The Upyr disappeared the minute the tall man went up in flames.

The boy had no recollection of what had happened. Miri was glad he had been spared, and felt guilty she had doubted Christine. "Don't be," said Christine. They smiled at each other. Reading minds was no longer something Miri could only do.

Rhett kept checking his teeth in the vanity mirror. "They don't seem right," he said. "They feel thick, like oversized dentures."

Christine retorted, "how would you know what dentures feel like?"

Ms. Preston answered, "You did say he was centuries old. At least your teeth don't look like that anymore."

The boy stirred from his sleep. "At least you have teeth. What happened to mine again?"

Miri suppressed a laugh. Christine wasn't able to. Rhett gave them both dirty looks.

"I'm sorry to laugh, honey," said Christine, "because you are very brave. You shouldn't go near that cave or the ranch again, however. The chemicals had rotted your teeth. Had we not found you, it might have been worse."

"What was on the wall of the cave?" he asked.

Christine put her hand on his head. "Someone less fortunate than you," she said.

"A tall man must have done it," he said. They all turned to look at him at once. He looked scared. "To..reach the top of the cave!"

They gave a collective sigh. Miri eyed the boy closely. Rhett had said he had tracked missing children in eight other villages at least. Were they free of the spell?

If not, they needed more British teeth down here to fight them off.