All Comments on 'Death Grip'

by DreamingOfACaliGirl

Sort by:
  • 1 Comment
AnonymousAnonymousabout 14 years ago
Haha. Ironic. I wrote this at age: 13. I am now 21 with same girl

You and me go on a romantic date. Your parents tell me to have you home the next day at around twelve because I'm supposed to drop you off at Tera's house after dinner. So your wearing a hot red dress that shows all of your sexy curves. I'm just wearing a average tux. We go to Out Back Steak House and get a booth. We order from a obviously gay waiter. He asks us what we want so we say steak and baked potatoes. So we eat then on the ride home (By the way were both 17 in this fantasy) you start to rub your tits through your dress. You casually lean over and unbuckle my belt. You reach into my boxers and grab my cock. You eagerly start to suck my cock. I blow a load in your mouth and you swallow it all. You keep going and I come again. You stop and look up. You tell me to take a right. I ask why and you say just do it. I turn into a parking lot. I loom up, we're at a Hotel 6. I go in and rent a room. I push you on the bed but you tell me to wait. You pull me into the bathroom. You strip me down then you give me a strip-tease. You turn on the shower and step in. You grab my erect cock and tug it. I take the hint and go into the shower with you. You grab a bottle of body wash and start to get all soapy. You grab the body wash and start to lather me up. We wash each other. I go to stick in but you stop me. We rinse off and get on the bed. You give me another blowjob. I stand up and push you on the bed. You giggle as I start to crawl all over you. I slide down you your pussy and eat you out. You have an orgasm and I lick up all of the sweet juices. We're still wet from the shower so we wrestle around on the bed. You get wet so I get you on your back and I get on top of you. I start to penetrate your pussy(without a condom cause we both want kids) as I start to go faster your moans are getting louder. You start screaming for more. I fuck you as hard as I can. We orgasm at the same time. I pull out and ask you if I can try something. You say yes. I tell you to get on all fours. When you are I lube up and stick it in your ass. You start softly moaning as I put my long, hard, wide cock into your ass. I really get going and you start screaming for more louder than you ever have before. You orgasm and you start to get wet. I put my fingers in your pussy and start to finger fuck you while I'm giving you anal. Your juices gush onto my fingers and I lick them. I blow a load in your ass and pull out. I ask you if you liked anal and you replied by pulling me into a kiss. I take my chances and stick my cock in your pussy again. You arch back slightly taken by surprise but we don't break the kiss. We have passionet sex for about another hour. It's morning by now so we lay in bed naked together and sleep. You wake before I do( but only by minutes) and get into the shower. I get up and get in with you. We shower together. When we get out you give me an amazing blow job. We get dressed brush our teeth and leave to drop you off.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous