Death in the Family Ch. 01

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

With great reluctance I pulled my shorts on and stuffing my cock back inside I walked to the front door. When I opened it I found my Grandfather standing on the doorstep. He looked disgustedly at my state of dress. "Is that how you behave now my son is dead?"

He was curt. "I want to speak to your mother." He started to step into the hall. I put my hand out and held him back. His shock was apparent; he had not been expecting to be thwarted.

"You are not welcome in this house." I said quite firmly, pleased that my voice was not trembling with the anger I felt. I managed to keep calm and the tone of my voice was cold. "Neither my mother nor my sister wish to have anything to do with you or your family. Our father is dead and with him gone so have any ties to you. Leave now before I call the police."

Grandfather looked incandescent; I don't think anyone had said "No" to him at any time. He seemed as though he would try and force his way in but he was in his eighties and I was fit so he finally backed away, seething with anger, and stalked down the drive to his chauffeur driven Mercedes-Benz. I watched him being driven away to make sure he didn't try to return; then as the car disappeared I closed and bolted the door.

I hastened back to the lounge to take my incestuous coupling to the next level.

12