All Comments on 'Death in the Rockies Ch. 05'

by sr71plt

Sort by:
  • 2 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousover 12 years ago

How far do they get if they let the clients break the johns like they did Sandy? That was very close to snuff stuff.

sr71pltsr71pltover 12 years agoAuthor
It's a Murder Mystery

Someone seems obsessed with two elements of this story: why does the male sex ranch let Sandy be handled this way by a client and why are there deaths in this story? On the first, when the client is a major gangster family that can close the ranch down and rub out everyone involved, they do pretty much what they want. On the second, this is an erotica murder mystery. If you somehow walked into the wrong room for your read, I suggest you leave off reading any more of this story now. The ride's not going to get any less bumpy from here. And it's already written (and published in the marketplace), so it isn't going to be changed.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
usersr71plt@sr71plt
3028 Followers
Former SR71 pilot, currently professional writer and book editor; writes under name "habu" on other erotica sites. My erotica books can be found under the author name habu or Dirk Hessian (and coauthored books with Sabb under the names Shabbu or Stephen Kessel) at S...

READ MORE OF THIS SERIES