All Comments on 'Death of a Marriage Pt. 04'

by JoshFrom53

Sort by:
  • 117 Comments (Page 2)
AnonymousAnonymous7 months ago

NOT BAD . NOT BAD AT ALL

AnonymousAnonymous7 months ago

Well done! Bitterness never wins. Forgiveness is often difficult, but the rewards when received correctly by both parties is the sweetest possible solution available. Hanging on to hate results in bitterness for the person persisting to celebrate the ugliness that is brought forth with the hatred. Doesn't mean you have to agree with the actions that created the hurt.

AnonymousAnonymous7 months ago

I was loving it until Linda's bad news. Why must he licked what he spitted out. After what the bitch had done, he should just move on..... I stop reading the parts when he reads Linda's letter. WHAT A WASTE OF MY TIME READING TILL THEN. GROW A BALL MAN !!!!!!!!!!!!!!

AA82ndAAAA82ndAA7 months ago

This story was really great till you just had to kick Rick in the sac again. I am sorry no disgusted wit the ending and your absolution for no reason. The story only needed 3 chapters and the ending was disappointing and lame.

JasmijnJasmijn6 months ago

What about Thomas? He looses his mum after a long and horrible sickbed and than his so called dad and new “mother” decide that is would be a good idea to begin a relation without even considering what Thomas feels/thinks about that….. this is called childabuse.

WisquejacWisquejac5 months ago

Yeah the ending was a bit contrived. All in all a good story.

Big_Tim99Big_Tim995 months ago

For me the story would have been better if Linda lived a long lie and Karin had found happiness with someone else, maybe from Midvile.

mfj77mfj775 months ago

Very poignant. Found it unusual that we didn't get Linda's background, etc. until very late in the story. Think the story could have used more detail of the relationship between Linda and Rick after she recovered and before the proposal. Also, not enough detail about Frank; what happened? Did he just disappear? Marc's wedding disappeared somewhere as did the divorce decree and "talk" requested by Karin.

As a non-native English author, you are writing VERY well. Any editors / helpers you are using are supporting you in a great manner. Please keep up the good work.

AnonymousAnonymous5 months ago

She may have treated him like crap but a real man doesnt run away. No good reason for him to do so. Just shows his weakness as a man.

PairadoxPairadox3 months ago

It was a joy, watching the eveloution of your writing over the course of this story. Well done!

AnonymousAnonymous3 months ago

Hell no! The fact he didn't sell her to a cartel that owns a string of whore houses back in chapter 1 or 2 shows a complete lack of self-respect. Your writing improved significantly but the story went down hill, then off the rails and finally into the dumpster. Letting that toxic cheating skank slut back into his life would be like trying to go our and contract cancer.

willyk1212willyk12123 months ago

ok pretty good stuff

WargamerWargamer3 months ago

Lovely romance

5/5

usaretusaret2 months ago

The final chapter was terrifically sensitive. Linda’s illness and passing brought this old retired soldier to tears, even though I chastised myself for it. I have to give an author who displayed an understanding of humanity the highest possible rating.

FlamethrowFlamethrow2 months ago

A very touching and insightful examination of one man's life and the women he loved and that loved him.

01Timber6701Timber67about 2 months ago

Why did you kill off Linda ??? And why did you bring Karin back into his life in the end??? He’s just going to be screwed over again by Karin 3⭐️

LechemanLecheman25 days ago

Conveyed with love and compassion, well done.

12
Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
userJoshFrom53@JoshFrom53
Hello everyone I'm retired so I have enough time on my hands. I write to entertain. To entertain my readers and myself and do so with the help of two patient editors. I walk, I write and not necessarily in that order. My stories are written as they come to me. Therefore m...

READ MORE OF THIS SERIES

SIMILAR Stories