All Comments on 'Death of a Marriage Pt. 04'

by JoshFrom53

Sort by:
  • 117 Comments
lujon2019lujon2019almost 3 years ago

So, in the end, he is nothing but a cuck after all

pity

betrayedbylovebetrayedbylovealmost 3 years ago

Damn Damn Damn

You took a tremendous tale and made it about reconcilliation. These are extraordinary people who only live in our imagination. Even then, this is soooo fake it's ridiculous. I applaud you for your effort, but, what the fuck?

Not Five Stars. What a shame.

Diecast1Diecast1almost 3 years ago

I love the story through all chapters. The ending is beautiful. AAAAA+++++

WetheNorthWetheNorthalmost 3 years ago
Like the hedgehogs

You handled the problem of the two wives 'very carefully' and it works.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 3 years ago

Not a bad story but the ending is a bit cliché. The death of a second wife as a plot device to reconcile with the ex wife is used many times already.

PowersworderPowersworderalmost 3 years ago

Linda was a fool to befriend Karin. As soon as she let the ex-wife into their lives, the reconciliation Reaper started sharpening his scythe.

A better ending would've been Rick firmly rejecting the deranged ex, reminding her that she willingly made his life a living hell in her insane pursuit of a femdom marriage. Karin had proven beyond any doubt that she was a cruel, selfish, control freak who didn't truly love him.

Then he could enjoy life as a bachelor, dating younger women. As a successful man in his sixties, who had proven to be a good husband and father, he could easily date women in their forties who were desperate to find a decent guy.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 3 years ago

Yes, in the end, the last chapter, you found the truth in the words of one of the greatest human beings:

hate cannot drive out hate

only love can do that

MLK

5 stars!

amygdalaamygdalaalmost 3 years ago

Somewhere along reading this the part where the ex and the current wife got together I thought if the current wife dies then the ex would move right back in!! Pretty much skimmed through the rest of this.

FraserWayneFraserWaynealmost 3 years ago

Any story that either makes me reflect or make me emotional is not a waste of word or time. I thank you for giving me those experiences.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 3 years ago

story had some issues, but overall it wasn't bad... until the end...

WhackdoodleWhackdoodlealmost 3 years ago

Two broken and emotionally damaged people thrown into a relationship due to convenience and necessity does NOT mean it’s going to work.

You do know why you never marry your rebound, right?

Well, there’s a good reason.

sbrooks103sbrooks103almost 3 years ago

Sorry, killing off the good new wife and reconciling with the reformed bitch is too "Lifetime movie" for me.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 3 years ago

I was inclined to give 2*, because the story got lost somewhere. But the hedgehog joke came to rescue. 3*

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 3 years ago

Nicely done. Was an acceptable outcome. TC ireland.

mainer42mainer42almost 3 years ago

very well done ending. I rarely get emotional whilst reading this forum, but you got me big time. Thank you sir, no nitpicking here

Legio_Patria_NostraLegio_Patria_Nostraalmost 3 years ago

Great story! Thanks for telling it!!! You've come along way since Part 01, and I hope you keep writing!! 5/5!!!

GamblnluckGamblnluckalmost 3 years ago

I gave you 5 stars. I would have done it different but it was your story. I think you killed off the wrong woman. I would have preferred it to be Karin who was dying and Linda insisting on caring for her until she died. Then linda and rick living together into old age. But you write a story to fit your thoughts. Thank you for your contribution.

SouthernCrossfireSouthernCrossfirealmost 3 years ago

Hi, Josh, thanks for the call out. You’re welcome; I was glad to help. I enjoyed the story but found Rick to be more forgiving than I probably would have been able to be under those circumstances. I was glad for him in the end and would hope for a happy (and for Karin, smarter) future for both of them. Great job!

WhoGivesAShitWhoGivesAShitalmost 3 years ago

That was a fitting ending. It’s consistent with Rick’s character. In the preceding chapters, we didn’t learn all that much about Linda, but that changed with Eve’s wedding. She showed her compassion, as she allowed Karin to tell her story; then how her parents, her husband didn’t provide much love. Befriending Karin showed what she learned from Rick. For her to spend a good chunk of her remaining time, worried about Rick, is completely believable and consistent. Rick and Karin back together, I think, is believable.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 3 years ago

After learning the truth about her ex-friend's real intentions, no one finding themselves in Karin's shoes would throw away a chance at reconciliation. The story shows she realized her grievious error, now she seeks redemption and healing. These things not just for herself but for her ex-husband and her children. She seeks the chance to help heal her family and right an injustice. Rick never stopped loving her and agreed or not by others, he needs her now, more than ever. It wouldn't hurt for Thomas's sake as well. True Love can heal a multiple of wounds, strong people are able to see this, forgive and let the medicine work. Be strong with those you love, don't be afraid to forgive when circumstances warrent it.

timrivtimrivalmost 3 years ago

I agree with sbrooks103 on this one.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 3 years ago

The ending killed it for me. Plus still do not know why charges weren’t done after she was thrown out into the street and ambushed.

TajfaTajfaalmost 3 years ago

Was good until you killed off the good wife and brought the ex wife back. Leopards don't change their spots and she will eventually hurt him again.

JonDoe315JonDoe315almost 3 years ago

Sorry the raac ending ruined it for me

Demosthenes384bcDemosthenes384bcalmost 3 years ago

It worked for me - I had tears in my eyes as I read of Linda's disease and loss of life. (For the miscreants that say "no", remember she never actually cheated, recognized her mistake, and did everything she could to "make it right" within constraint you can never "undo" something.) 5*

Dittybopper6989Dittybopper6989almost 3 years ago

Once Karin came back to the area, the ending was a given. Be it a car wreck, a burning fire rescue, or in this case the big "C". Linda was doomed, and a soapy ending was coming. It was impossible to improve the story after Part 3, It should have ended there.

FlynnTaggartFlynnTaggartalmost 3 years ago

I gave it a 5 even if I wasn't a fan of the ending. I like reconciliation endings but this felt contrived. Killed off Linda to give Karin a shot back that I honestly don't think she deserved. She allowed herself to be suckered hook line and sinker by Andrea to try to turn her husband into a slave and probably worse with Andrea raping some men. She bought into that with no regrets until it stopped working, put him through hell with the intention of putting him through more hell. I just don't feel there was any reconciliation with that, I'd argue she did worse then cheat as that is bad but not usually willfully inflicted misery on the person you claim to love (usually, definitely some "cuck" stories have it that way). Still an enjoyable story despite the ending not being the most pleasing.

Prince020402Prince020402almost 3 years ago

The story was extremely clunky and way too wordy and I would have abandoned it under normal circumstances. It kept my interest just enough to finish and I'm glad I did.

The story was a sweet one and I actually came to enjoy it. Yes you could make a case that the wrong woman died but it's your story and you told it well at the end to make it believable. Good work.

My only nitpick would be to question the category and only to counter lujon and others who default to the 'cuckhold' criticism everytime (and I endlessly wonder why they bother to read this category at all since they obviously hate the subject matter even though the categoryis defined as such).

It was never established, nor do I think you meant to, that Karin had an affair or a lover. Rick just considered it may be a possibility after overhearing part of a phone conversation. The real reason he left was because she became disrespectful - "a case of the stupids" as they all put it as a result of putting too much trust in the advice of a bad friend. None of the kids thought she was having an affair and it wasn't revealed in her heart to heart conversation with Linda and Eve.

Technically there was no cheating spouse or extramarital sex an maybe should have been in the Romance section. At least then you wouldn't have to worry about commenters like Lujon crying 'cuckhold' and giving you low scores.

Thanks for the nice story.

sbrooks103sbrooks103almost 3 years ago

@JonDoe315, she got divorced and lost her family, that's hardly a RAAC! RAAC means reconciliation with no consequences to the cheater, this hardly qualifies.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 3 years ago

5 stars and I really don’t give anything five stars, I went back and read all the parts over agin. It’s obvious some people didn’t really read it before commenting. Solid story I can handle the RAAC, would I had like to see more burn and suffering sure, but we’ll done.

Mesaazbear73

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 3 years ago

Waited till all the parts were posted to read any of them, then read them all at once. Definitely a 5. Yes, the faulty English is noticeable, but the strength of the story easily overcame that. And it's a good, solid story. The plotline traces a similar arc to the great StangStar06's "PTA" though with a difference. Karin was never actually unfaithful. Which does make the possibility of a "second time around" less of an uphill slog. All in all, a very moving story. Quite a debut. Showing again that an "English as a second language" writer can do powerful things on this site. Of course, Joesephus was the greatest of those second language writers, still miss him.

moedik2moedik2almost 3 years ago

What a good story. Good plot and nice feelgood ending.

Thanks!

Danger09Danger09almost 3 years ago

So, let me see of I got this right. She had a long term affair, got caught, divorced. So the dead wife, who claims to love her husband, decides leaving him to his disrespectful cheating whore wife is what loving wives do?. Why couldn't he just grieve and find someone else?. Why should he give that whore a second chance?. I liked the 1st story. I don't care for this chapter/ending. It felt like a forced RAAC

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 3 years ago

Waaayyy too sad. I don't mind reconciliations but hate what happened to Linda.

Martyr2002Martyr2002almost 3 years ago

Great story until the end. Kill off his wife to force a RAAC. Igor seemed like a better writer than that

WandererSoul2019WandererSoul2019almost 3 years ago
It's only on the author

The tumar didn't kill Linda, it's the author killed her. First he gave her a painful life then a very painful death. Her only sunshine was the seven years that she was married with Rick. For that uttar injustice to Linda one Star story for me. I wish if there was scope for negative scoring for this type of story.

BSreaderBSreaderalmost 3 years ago
Very well written

Full of emotion and forgiveness who knows for sure.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 3 years ago

What Demosthenes384bc said! And yes, Karin is the "she" inside the parents. Totally believable story except for the disrespect going on for over a year without a what the he'll is going on.

26thNC26thNCalmost 3 years ago

Very good story, but I wish LW authors didn't always kill off the "good" second wife so that the "bad" first wife can come back in his life. You did a very good job with the story start to finish.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 3 years ago

Karin is the real wild card in this story. 22 years of happy loyal loving faithful marriage, and then she morphed into a cruel petty controlling Feminazi? Its called Slut Ray, not Stupid Ray. The sudden negative change in Karin's personality after years of a contented marriage begs for psychiatric evaluation.

But of course that is all pushed aside so we can get wrapped up in the emotional drama of Karin and Linda becoming dear friends, and then Karin stepping in to take Linda's place. Well, maybe. Karin offered to take care of Rick, and Rick almost immediately insinuated that he and Karin were going to be fucking. But no one said anything about remarrying. And why should they? Rick can let Karin prove her devotion and re commitment for as long as her pussy works. And if it seems prudent, years later, they might remarry. That's another story.

This one was OK. Karin's Year Of Stupidity never was explained or made sense, but it was a decent story. Thanks for the effort.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 3 years ago

I liked this story even with some of the small issues from chapter 1, 2, & 3.

But killing off Linda with cancer just so th ex wife can come back also killed the story for me.

1. Giving the new wife cancer to bring the ex wife back - just sucks and has been done tooooooo many times.

2. The ex wife did nothing to earn a place in Rick's life again.

3. Rick would have been better off finding someone completely new, than have to relive the have the Ex wife around.

Parts 1, 2, & 3 were 4 to 5 stars each, this story was also till the cancer then it went to 1 star.

SouthdownSouthdownalmost 3 years ago
Cruel, not kind

Clearly, Rick is a better character than this author. WHY kill Linda off in such a cruel and painfull way? I hope this author really has the character of 'Rick' and not of someone who would have a person die so meaninglessly after a faithful and honorable life! I fully concur with other commenters on this point. Great story, Thank You. The hedgehog joke was a nice touch at the end. Great Job....5*****

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 3 years ago

Hallmark channel?

danbo56danbo56almost 3 years ago

enjoyed the story i didn't mind any of it my problem was and it is my problem i had to keep re-reading the story distance between parts bur really enjoyed it thanks keep up the writing

KRD19254KRD19254almost 3 years ago

Very good for a first.... you did leave a few hangers out their, like what ever happen to Frank? Did Rick ever become a Trauma Paramedic & volunteer fireman? Seemed like some parts of the story leaped thru time warps, like Eve's unknown marriage to having three kids. Still choppy but I can see your growth in each part increasing. Don't let the anti RAAC comments mess with you, the RAAC only came in at the very end, but I saw it coming - Rick had too big a heart.

/

This story had many parallels to Lover-Story or Sweet-November, both very sad. This could easily become a Hallmark movie.

/

One word used gave you away 'solicitor' that you were not in the USA. Otherwise I thought the story was in the USA since you used yards/miles. Interesting.

/

Now for your education in L-LW. This genre is tuff, everyone is a guru, most of us have been relationship burned so most are looking for ingenious novel BTBeeech/Bastard's. So the rating in this section is ultra conservative the HOT threshold bar should be set down to 4.0* not 4.5*.

/

I consider 4.0* LW story = HOT, and will read it.

/

5*, Hooyah, Salutes...

calgarycamperscalgarycampersalmost 3 years ago

I loved it!

Thank you for sharing.

5*

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 3 years ago

Good story. Not great. The characters were obviously richly conceived in the author's head, but that didn't all get written down.

The ending is a Loving Wives cliche', and not one I like. (But no -- since the first wife's bad behavior was a Very Big Deal, this is not a case of the guy being a wimpy cuck. Besides, she didn't actually commit adultery.)

Another cliche' is that the first person he meets in town is a woman who's in trouble. But it's a nice variation that she's the mayor rather than his future love interest.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 3 years ago

Everything was good except the ending. Had to ruin a good story.

muskyboymuskyboyalmost 3 years ago

I liked it, I think.....so Karin never actually cheated, just became an uber bitch? I couldn't find the part where Karin ever actually explained or apologized her "stupid year" to her ex-husband? Hate killing off a loving wife but after all is said and done I still like a happy ending.

AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

Could have been a good story if it hadn't be written with a 6th grade aptitude... totally juvinile writing style.

AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

NOT COOL KILLING OFF LINDA,

Hornydevil47Hornydevil47over 2 years ago

You know, some of the idiots below just don't get it. This story is realistic, so many people die of cancer whether they have had a good life or not. You live in cloud cuckoo land if you believe this couldn't happen. It was a well written story for someone with English as a second language. Realistic to me after my life's experiences. Well done author and thank you.

AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

Although the title of this tale is "Death Of A Marriage", could it not also be "Birth Of A Love"? Or perhaps "Rebirth Of A Lost Love? Whatever it is called, it's a good tale that should be enjoyed by many. Thanks for telling it. LP

AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

To answer a stupid question, YES the universe is that big of a bitch.

AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

Nice story from someone whose first language isn't English. Keep up the good work. TC Ireland.

AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

A rough start in the beginning, but you improved with each chapter. The story, overall, was well done.

Liketall1Liketall1over 2 years ago

Love your story. Hope to read more of your stories in the future .goed gedaan .

ImNotanAnonImNotanAnonover 2 years ago

You telegraphed this from a mile away. Overall, a solid story.

AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

Thanks for the story. You did a good job and will get better with practice. Look forward to more.

RB8BY3WIDERB8BY3WIDEover 2 years ago

Absolutely loved your story. Would love more. 5*

WargamerWargamerover 2 years ago

A very predictable but good ending. I knew what was going to happen and u did not disappoint.

But still a good romantic story.

Scores 5/5

AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

Besides the ending which I'm going to act like I didn't read was good.

other2other1other2other1over 2 years ago

I really enjoyed this story, I also admire how for a ‘English is not my first language’ writer, your skills have improved. Your first few chapters were engaging, but felt “blocky”. But as you progressed it flowed a lot better.

It was your newer stories that drew me to this series, and I must admit I enjoyed it. Keep writing, your a great LW author!

AnonymousAnonymousabout 2 years ago

First the good…your writing got better as the chapters went forward. Not the plot…the technical writing.

.

2 things dragged this down from a “barely 4” to a weak 2 :

1. You killed off Linda.

2. You gave Karin Rick back.

Just awful….

AmbivalenceAmbivalenceabout 2 years ago

Kind of an overdone story ending in LW...

Damaged but loving rebound spouse develops a fatal illness (invariably cancer) and dies.

Cheating (or abusive) ex-wife, who is fairly quickly remorseful, after developing a significant personality change becomes closer with the rebound wife and, summarily, retakes her spousal position with the rebound's blessings.

Though it was an Ok story, you're second language editing leaves something to be desired and your dealing with Linda's death was *VERY* quick.

Maybe I just read too many LW stories... =)

AngelRiderAngelRideralmost 2 years ago

Clearly your first story. I have diabetes now from the sugary sweetness presented.

Now, about the ending. One ends a story in tragedy to either summarize a moral, a theme or because it was foreshadowed. Usually the foreshadowing is tied up with the former, it's necessary to the overall plot. Here it's just a cheap attempt at reconciliation. Again, you are clearly new to this so I won't destroy you like I would others. I will just point out that you cheapened your story tremendously. It came across as a silly attempt at drama. It was a poor choice.

hasbro_fanhasbro_fanalmost 2 years ago

Nice ending to the story.

MasterKoteMasterKotealmost 2 years ago

1st let me say I loathe RAAC stories, but in this I don't mind it. U can pretty much foresee Linda dying though and them getting back together mid way thru the storyline. Pretty good story, even if a tad bit too long but a tiny bit tho.

SaltySurpriseSaltySurprisealmost 2 years ago

Love the story it had it all and a great ending

bdsmbillbdsmbillalmost 2 years ago

I liked this story a lot. You did fine with the language, and I say that as a retired English professor. This was well done. Five stars from me. Message me through Literotica if you want to discuss this further.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 2 years ago

I feel like I got suckered in by youtube clickbait. You may have wanted the extra view BTBs give from the title and for this story you probably outsmarted some of them congrats. most don't Ascribe to the happyness is a cuckold that lowers the standards in what they will partner with though.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 2 years ago

Your writing improved by storys end.

MUCH less stiffness. You do have talent but need a mentor.

Comsider contacting Blackberry, Saddletramp, Ohio, Marlboroughman and others. Listen their advice.

I think you have talent so keep at it!

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 2 years ago

Love the story but much too long

JH4FunJH4Funalmost 2 years ago
Good Story but not what I expect as a BTB (3 Stars)

Out of all of the parts of this story, this was the one I least enjoyed reading. To me this one, while one of the best written in the series/parts, was the only one I would call a good story and give it ⭐⭐⭐.

The reason I gave it ⭐⭐⭐ was it took the story out of the BTB category to a RACC. I am not against RACC stories. I was just was not looking for this to be a RACC. It is just my opinion on your story. We all know what those are like. Take this comment with a nice drink of Oude Genever.

Now I would like to rate the whole series and the writing. While the second and last parts were the only parts I did not rate ⭐⭐⭐⭐⭐. Part 2 was ⭐⭐⭐⭐. Part 4 was ⭐⭐⭐. My comments on the series are that as a whole it was ⭐⭐⭐⭐⭐.

Your stories tied to each other and completed the imagery with vivid concepts that were easy to draw in my simple mind. Your writing while not having English as primary language did well to cover the intricacy of the story while projecting a vivid image of the people, places and things within.

I am often called Mr BS, because I could ramble on about almost anything. However, I could never weave a tell with the grace and intimacy that I read in your story. Saying that English is my primary language, I can talk not write.

Please continue to write. I will be looking forward to reading more of your word craft.

Keep Writing

JH4Fun

SyzyguySyzyguyover 1 year ago

5* I am just writing my fuller comment here, at the end of your story. Whilst English is not your first language, I had no trouble following your story over the four parts. I got the feeling that you gained in confidence as the story built. You will gather from the 5* that your English was not an issue for a moment - and there is no way I could even attempt anything this complex in any other language than my own. I thought that you built the story line, the overall plot, very well. Karin was not unfaithful, she was just stupid in that she didn't see how she was alienating Rick until everything collapsed around her. Rick was always a "nice guy" so the way he settled into his new home was not unrealistic. You built his relationship with Thomas and then Linda convincingly. And, even with Linda's death, it had a happy ending. Thank you for posting it.

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

This story developed very well: 5 stars.

RanDog025RanDog025over 1 year ago

Excellent story but dang, did you have to kill off Linda? Seriously, a beautiful story. Written very well. 5 BIG ASS BLAZING STARS for every chapter and of course, a thank you!

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

I didn't like the reconciliation either, but you could have made it more interesting, like have her at least start out as just keeping house for him. Then she could either be just his servant, as penance to make up for trying to turn him into one, or she could start that way and then maybe develop into more...

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

Soap opera. An unearned reconciliation. Ending quick, blunt and out of character. Tons of filler. Very much a soap opera, can’t stress that enough.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 1 year ago

Absolutely no way. He is disrespecting Linda to even consider taking up with that bitch. I enjoyed the story for the most part but the ending absolutely ruined it for me. Not just no but hell no.

Having said that, I congratulate you on your ability to write complex, interesting and for the most part, enjoyable stories in a second language.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 1 year ago

Great writer. All your stories are entertaining.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 1 year ago

+1 star for the following quote:

"Making love to one another is not technique, or a trick. Yes, there is a certain amount of technique involved but it also involves the willingness of two people to teach to and to learn from each other. The rest is love and wanting to please your partner to the utmost of your ability. Whatever you can give me will be enough."

=====> this is a truism that is almost always kicked to the curb in stories on this site about illicit affairs, adultery, deception, massive orgasms, rough sex, repressed subs, predatory bosses, young stags to boost morale, 10 inch cocks, gangbangs, and crazy sex obsessions. If you truly love someone, provided no physical or mental hangups or narcissim, you can literally start from little to no knowledge of sex and over time work up to truly enjoyable love making. It is indeed about being open and giving of yourself to your partner, putting their pleasure first, and learning what each other enjoy and don't, while from time to time pushing boundaries to explore each other as you embark on a loving sexual journey. If your spouse is similarly inclined, then there is no substitute for what you build together, which continues to grow and manifest. I have been married for 30 years. My wife and I are in our mid 50s. While my physical performance with stamina and low recovery time is no match for my youth, my experience and knowledge and (learned) technique and sexual history with my wife, far exceeds anything I knew when we started making love. Sex between us is objectively WAAAY better than it was 30 years ago, for both of us. My wife jokes is I had my 24 year old body, but my knowledge and experiences with her body, put together, I would (accidentally) kill her with orgasms. Orgasms are largely in the mind. A loving connection, along with foreplay, attention to your lover, switching things up, sometimes making love, sometimes fucking for fun, learning each other's exogenous zones, pushing boundaries, and giving yourself completely to your lover, far outweigh anything from having a massive cock or a vibrating vagina. I guess most people never reach that state of sexual fulfillment. Sad. And yes I was a virgin when I met me wife at 21 years old. She has been the only woman I have ever had any sexual contact with, all the way down to French kissing. My wife was not a virgin when we met but her sexual experiences were all piss poor including at its worst, she lost her virginity at age 22 when raped, some 18 months before we met. Yes, she is older than me, something I always tease her about :)

AnonymousAnonymousabout 1 year ago

Interesting story arc. Understood English is not the author's native language and it comes out in some short, clipped sentences. But then again, a lot of story unfolds. My only criticism is Karin's falling under the sway of Andrea's superior feminine cult is inane and nonsensical, especially considering she is a mature adult, 23+ year wife of a loving husband and great guy, and mother of two grown children. And like two hours if Internet research she finds out the reality about FemSup and Andrea. Wtf? Not to mention her kids see the way she is treating their father like an asshole and never intervene. All it takes is one phone call after Rick disappears with her kids who take his side, for her to realize she must be wrong. Umm couldn't some arguments prior to her full year of inflicting mental cruelty on er husband, have nipped this in the bud. The kids knew it was Andrea. They have Internet connections as well. Anyways the reasons for his divorcing her come off as MacGuffin to get him to Midville alone. It just doesn't make sense. Would have been a really impressive story, if the author had found a reason her behavior that was more believable. Maybe she got addicted to pain pills. Maybe she has a brain tumor of her own. Maybe her behavior while bad is not the crazy over the top mental torture stuff for domination. Give her a mental illness with some underlying health problem. I can understand the author did not want infidelity/adultery in order to set up a future reconciliation. But her joining a femdom "cult" is not a case of the "stupids". It shows serious mental issues and renewed friendship, let alone reconciliation, after the purposeful mental cruelty and torture over 12 months, is not remotely realistic. And it isn't even like Karin went through intensive therapy to rebuild herself and heal. And yes she was stupid for letting Andrea dominate her with the so-called femdom agenda. I assume next steps were to force him to accept her having a new lover (what he heard fragments of on the phone, she didn't already have one) and him having to accept her cucking him and sloppy seconds, etc. It means she not only disrespected her husband of many years, but had come to have outright contempt for him. That is not remotely love. There is no coming back from that in terms of a marriage. But of course after he leaves, serves her, she talks to her kids, does 2 hours of online research, then the gig is up and she is immeasurably sad, contrite, signs the divorce papers, burns Andrea, quits her job and lives a crappy life largely alone until she comes to Midville. Again interesting story. Rick is a really compassionate guy. His story with Thomas and Linda is nice. Eve and Marc are great children. Karin is interesting once she snaps out of her spell. Rick's new life is heartwarming. Sad what happened to Linda. The reconciliation would even be nice IF her behavior had not been so overwhelmingly execrable and maniacal. Heck drop Andrea, have her develop a mental problem due to a physical ailment that causes her to cheat and a lover for several months, with her pre-affair behavior being bad as she is in an emotional affair driven by the same dark impulses due to her disorder. Or have her gets addicted to pain meds and then blackmailed into sex. Or something that without full knowledge he would leave and ghost her due to his intense pain, meet and fall in love with Linda after divorce, and in the mean time, Karin gets help, gets healed and realizes the magnitude of her loss. And with time and Linda's early demise, they reconcile. Anyways just my two cents.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 1 year ago

What a stupid RAAC for a stupid hoe from a stupid author

AnonymousAnonymousabout 1 year ago

'Can I call you Mata? It's Hindu for mother or grandmother'... Hindu is a religion u stupid fuck! its not a language! Its like saying Mother is a christian word and not an english word!

Mata, maa, amma, ammi, aai, are all respective names for a mother in various languages in India.... not Hindu!

JoshFrom53JoshFrom53about 1 year agoAuthor

Hindi language, member of the Indo-Aryan group within the Indo-Iranian branch of the Indo-European language family. It is the preferred official language of India, although much national business is also done in English and the other languages recognized in the Indian constitution. In India, Hindi is spoken as a first language by nearly 425 million people and as a second language by some 120 million more. Significant Hindi speech communities are also found in South Africa, Mauritius, Bangladesh, Yemen, and Uganda.

Related Topics: Indo-Aryan languages Urdu language Braj Bhasha language Hindi literature Khari Boli

History and varieties

AnonymousAnonymousabout 1 year ago

Rolling along pretty well, then you got a case of the stupids and let Karin back into his life.

AnonymousAnonymous12 months ago

Great story by a great writer.

As soon as I spotted a reconciliation as likely in the wings, I assumed the BTB mob would be up in arms. They, of course, are the Franks of this world.

AA82ndAAAA82ndAA11 months ago

60% of the Anonymous smuckazoids should be burned at the stake. Also one line in the story about Hindu whatever brings a load of vitriol is so toxic that they too should meet St Joan of Arc's fate.. The story was mostly quite good. The ending could have used another chapter but hey not bad.

AnonymousAnonymous10 months ago

One of my favourite stories I've ever read, really enjoyed it

AnonymousAnonymous10 months ago

Don't mind the reconciliation, though her reasoning for being a manipulative bitch after being converted by Andrea after 22 years of happy marriage strained credulity. But not a big fan of the new love interest having to die to get out of the way. Mainefiddlehands does stories with that slant and those are well constructed.

AnonymousAnonymous9 months ago

The last part still brings some tears.😥😢😭

were_wolfwere_wolf9 months ago

Outside of taking Karin back, this was a wonderful story.

26thNC26thNC8 months ago

Wow! You really wrapped that up solidly. Good series.

AnonymousAnonymous8 months ago

Very good. Of course Rick is a figmant of big imagination. No one is that wonderful.

AnonymousAnonymous8 months ago

Karin wised up later and even had her bitch boss jailed. Yes she had an attack of the stupids but in the end Rick took her back because of Linda. So many comments from the BTB crowd. How many of the people reading these stories have been burned a bit themselves. BTW, it's fiction folks

Jlyn1Jlyn18 months ago

I read this twice. It brought tears at the end even more after the second reading. The emotions elicited and the character

development was well done.

Oatmeal1969Oatmeal19697 months ago

good lord that was bittersweet.

AnonymousAnonymous7 months ago

No No No

AnonymousAnonymous7 months ago

What RanDog025 said a year ago still holds true. But didn't the author inflame the BTB briagde and a few other assorted bigots along the way? Wow! Brilliantly done, Sir.

12
Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
userJoshFrom53@JoshFrom53
Hello everyone I'm retired so I have enough time on my hands. I write to entertain. To entertain my readers and myself and do so with the help of two patient editors. I walk, I write and not necessarily in that order. My stories are written as they come to me. Therefore m...

READ MORE OF THIS SERIES

SIMILAR Stories