Death of a Marriage Pt. 04

Story Info
The final chapter of Rick's tale.
7.5k words
4.42
75.2k
93

Part 4 of the 4 part series

Updated 06/10/2023
Created 06/06/2021
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Again Southern Crossfire was my guide and editor. Without his comments this wouldn't be the story it now is. Thank you.

Disclaimer

Mind you. All mistakes are mine and this is still a figment of my imagination. So there is no connection with people, locations or otherwise, in real life.

Death of a Marriage. Part 4

Linda was sitting on Rick's lap, while Eve was on the phone with Marc. "Hi big brother. Say hello to your new little brother." She pulled Thomas in front of her phone so he could be in the picture, too.

"Hi, little brother. What shall I call you? Little brother, or Thomas? Eve and I were waiting for you. Our dad finally had the courage to ask your mother, did he?"

Thomas stammered, "I don't mind what you call me. I didn't realize that when dad adopts me, I get a brother and sister too! And a little nephew!"

Marc told Thomas, "Anyway, now you can teach Rickie how to ride a bicycle, so I don't have to. Now can I speak to your new dad please?"

Eve and Thomas handed the phone over to Rick. Marc saw Linda sitting in Rick's lap and looked at the happy couple. He smiled, Congratulations. Finally! Linda, what happened? Did you hit him on the head? We all were waiting so long to see sparks fly."

"It's a long and complicated story," said Linda. "No. Thomas triggered it. And then she told the rest of the story.

Rick told Marc and Eve that there would be a wedding, albeit a small one, in the near future, and the call ended.

Rick didn't feel like cooking so he decided they would go out to celebrate. He asked Eve about going with them, but she declined since she was going on another date with Fred

Turning to Linda, he said, "We're celebrating and it's the first occasion that I can show off my new family."

Thomas's smile went from ear to ear and Linda's eyes were moist. She asked, "I like that very much. Can I go downstairs and dress for the occasion?"

"But of course. Meanwhile, I'll make reservations."

Linda and Thomas went downstairs. Fifteen minutes later Thomas came back with a suitcase, leaving Rick looking confused. Thomas explained, "Mom told me that, from now on, she will sleep upstairs. This is her stuff. That's alright isn't it? It's what grownups do?"

Rick laughed, "Of course it is ok. And you? Do you want your room downstairs or the one up here?"

Thomas was silent for a few moments" I'll keep the room downstairs please. I like it there."

"Consider it a deal. But you have to keep it tidy by yourself from now on. Can you do that? We'll help of course."

Thomas nodded enthusiastically but was cut short when Linda floated into the room, leading Rick's jaw to drop. She was wearing a white blouse, showing just a hint of cleavage, and a skirt that ended just above the knees, showing off her tanned muscular legs. Matching half high heels completed the ensemble, with it all clinging and following Linda's curves suggestively.

What she wasn't wearing took Rick's breath away. There was no bra and Linda's firm breasts jiggled just enough to raise Rick's blood pressure considerably in a certain part of the nether region. Linda smirked, "I can see that you like it. Shall we go?"

In the noisy restaurant, they were seated at the bar because their table wasn't available yet. They were enjoying their drinks when Stephan tapped Rick on the shoulder. Rick turned and saw Stephan and Melanie standing before him. Linda smiled widely at Melanie and lifted her hand showing off her ring.

Melanie's eyes went wide and whisper-shouted, "Really? He proposed? Oh, dear, I'm so happy for you. You two deserve to be happy!"

With all of the commotion, Stephan looked at Melanie with question marks in his eyes, so Melanie happily shouted into his ear: "May I introduce you to the future Mrs Clason?"

Stephan's eyes lit up. He hugged Rick, then turned to Linda and asked, "Can I hug you too? I'm so happy for both of you."

Linda stepped into Stephan's arms and said with tears in her eyes, "Eight months ago I was a woman without a future under the yoke of a man who wanted a housekeeper and something for his relief. When I wasn't any use to him he threw us away like garbage. If Rick and hadn't taken care of me and helped me, I would probably be dead and Thomas would be alone and an orphan and now. Thank you!"

The two families decided that they would have dinner together, and it turned out to be a festive event. The next day was another working Monday so everyone went home quite early.

For the first time, both of his parents went to tell Thomas goodnight, first Linda, and a minute later, Rick followed. The boy went to sleep with a happy smile on his face.

Rick came back upstairs and found a very nervous Linda. "Sweetheart," he asked, "is something wrong? You look anxious."

First Linda tried to deny that something was bothering her, but Rick kept gently pushing her to tell him. "The two most important things between us are trust and honesty; the rest will follow from there. Whatever it is, you can tell me. One other important thing you need to know is that your life with me started today. Or if you want, the day I took you in. What happened before that is of no concern to me."

Finally Linda relented. "I'm afraid that I will disappoint you. I have been with two men, and they both just used me as they liked. You told me that you want me to make love to you, but I don't know how to do that." She whispered the words desperately, with her eyes to the ground.

"Linda. Look at me? Please look me in the eyes?" Rick asked.

Linda looked, with eyes wet from her tears, into Rick's compassion-filled face.

"How could you possibly disappoint me?" he asked her. "Making love to one another is not technique, or a trick. Yes, there is a certain amount of technique involved but it also involves the willingness of two people to teach to and to learn from each other. The rest is love and wanting to please your partner to the utmost of your ability. Whatever you can give me will be enough."

Her mouth a thin, tight line as she tried to control her emotions and prevent further tears, she slowly nodded her understanding.

Seeing this, Rick gently took her hand and led her into their bedroom. "Linda, you teased me the entire evening with those beautiful breasts jiggling behind that blouse. Can I unwrap my presents now?"

Linda kissed him softly and whispered, "I'm yours. You can do what you want with me."

Rick pulled the blouse loose from the skirt and started to unbutton it from the bottom. With each button he kissed Linda in a different place. Her neck, her earlobes or he brushed his lips against hers. When her blouse was finally unbuttoned, Rick let his hands, with featherlight touches, roam the sides of Linda's ribcage, and then still avoided her breasts as he slid the blouse off her shoulders. Linda's breasts were small for her body, but they were firm, pear-shaped and crowned with hard brown nipples on dark beige areolas.

"They are gorgeous. May I touch them?"

"Of course. I told you before. You can do what you want."

Rick looked at her. "Dear Linda, this night is all about pleasuring you. Consider it a lesson to be pleasured and enjoy it. Now I'm going to touch them because I can't contain myself anymore and then we are going to take a shower. Together that is."

Linda giggled, and she gasped when Rick caressed the sides of her boobs and simultaneously teased her nipples with his tongue. She started to pant when Rick rolled his thumb over her hard nubs while his lips were travelling the slopes and the undersides. There he paused.

Linda breathed heavily, "Don't stop. Please, can you touch me down there too? Please, I'll explode otherwise." She pulled up her skirt and spread her legs.

Rick obliged, his hand creeping upwards between Linda's thighs until he met her soaked panties. She moaned when he started to tug at them, and then she stood so he could pull them down and throw them aside.

He thought, If she's in this much of a hurry, she won't last long.

Under her skirt he caressed her venus mound, and Linda widened her stance so Rick had easy access. He started to massage her and finally took her engorged and sensitive clitoris between his two thumbs.

The moment he touched her there, Linda's knees buckled. She bent over, laid her arms around Rick's neck for support and became very still. After almost a minute, Linda exhaled raggedly while she said in a small voice, "I need to lay down."

Rick helped her on the bed and lay beside her. While Linda came to her senses again, Rick started to kiss her breasts again and let his lips and tongue roam her belly. When her head was clear again, Linda pulled his head up to look at her. "This never happened to me before, but ohhh, how I liked it! Can we do that again?"

"It'll be my pleasure, but first it's time for a shower."

Rick helped Linda up and guided her to the bathroom. Together, they stood in the shower, the warm water pouring over them. He used a sponge on Linda's back, with his ministrations going south to her buttocks and asscrack, and then down the back of Linda's long muscular legs. He gave special attention to the back of her knees.

Rick turned around then to see Linda's flushed face. He smiled, kissed her, and started to soap her breasts. Patiently, he worked his way down her front. When he arrived at the inside of her thighs, she was already breathing heavily in anticipation, so Rick decided to tease Linda. He caressed the entrance of her tunnel and said, "Let's get you dry and in bed."

Linda groaned in disappointment as they started to dry each other, but when Rick was done, Linda was breathing hard again, he laid her in the bed. There, Linda asked, "Do you have condoms? I stopped taking the pill when you took me in. It never occurred to me then that it would come to this."

"Nope. No condoms. I had a vasectomy after Eve was born. My ex-wife almost died when Eve was born. Now come here. I'm going to eat your pussy."

"No, no, no. You can't do that!" Linda cried.

"Why not? You just told me I could do anything I want with you. So I'm going to eat your pussy until you squeal."

Rick started with little kisses on and around Linda's belly button, as she lay very still and anxious, not knowing what to expect. He kissed down her soft belly, slowly, and when he arrived at her pubes, he inhaled her scent, light, slightly musky, and very feminine. As he started at the inside of her legs, Linda relaxed a bit, until Rick's tongue touched her slit and she stiffened.

"Relax," said Rick, "you're going to enjoy it, trust me," and he went on with his ministrations to her pussy.

With his thumbs he spread the hood over her clitoris. Slowly, he licked his way from the bottom of her labia till he reached the hood and circled around her sensitive nub. Linda moaned and tilted her pelvis. Rick's flat tongue traveled slowly from the bottom of her slit till he reached her clitoris. He sucked the swollen nub into his mouth and his tongue flicked the sensitive jewel hard while his finger reached inside for her G-spot.

Linda emitted a long, high-pitched sound. She bucked. She thrust her hips upwards into Rick's face and clamped his face between her thighs. After a minute or two, she went completely still. Then she sighed and Rick felt her body relax again.

Looking at Rick, she smiled and whispered, "You were right. I enjoyed that very much. Can we do it again sometime soon too?

"Oh, you bet. I like doing that to you. How do you feel? Are you up for some more fun?"

"I can try. I see that you are certainly 'up for it.'" Linda smiled while looking at Rick's swollen upright cock, before spreading her legs invitingly. "Come here," she said softly, "I want so badly for you to make me yours."

Rick lay on top of her and kissed her lovingly. He lifted himself a bit and rubbed his cock against her entrance. The precum and Linda's juices made a very slippery lubrication, but Rick stopped.

"I think I know something better."

Linda grunted her disappointment but watched as Rick sat in the middle of the bed, his legs slightly bent and spread. "Sit on your knees on my lap, facing me," he told her.

Linda obliged, not knowing what to think, but when she positioned herself as he asked, she understood. She lifted herself, took Rick's throbbing cock in her hands and put the tip at her entrance before impaling herself slowly on his stake. "Slowly, please. You're big."

"I'm average," Rick replied. "I think the others were small."

He started moving and Linda felt the ridges massage her vagina walls and her muscles responding. Rick pushed her a little backwards and Linda felt her now-super-sensitive spot inside being rubbed by his head. Before long, another tidal wave started to build within her.

Leaning backwards himself, Rick kept a steady rhythm of long strokes, with the effort making him pant and him to break into a sweat. As Linda began to think she couldn't take it anymore, she felt change inside; Rick stiffened and his strokes shortened. Suddenly he stopped and shuddered, and deep inside, she felt his hot semen squirt against her cervix. At that moment, Linda's tsunami arrived too. Her mind seemed to be swept away with all the sensations her overstimulated body fired into her brain. She only felt pure bliss.

The only sound in the bedroom was the panting of two people coming from a high.

"I never knew it could be like this. Nobody ever even told me. Why, on earth, did your ex-wife let you go?"

"She had a year long bout of the stupids. Let's shower and sleep," Rick replied.

The wedding, a small and intimate affair, was a month later with Angela officiating. Marc, Elisa, Eve and Fred sat behind Rick, and Stephan, Melanie, Trish and Carl sitting behind Linda. Thomas stood proudly between them handing over the rings.

====

A few days later, Eve and Fred came to visit, but they were acting very nervously. Linda showed them to the balcony while Rick was handling the drinks. When all were seated, Rick observed, "This doesn't look like a courtesy visit. Can we help you with something? Neither Linda nor I will bite you, so out with it."

Fred looked at Eve but Eve was studying something on the floor, so he stammered, "Rick, Eve and I want to marry and we need a bigger house."

Eve chipped in, "We need a baby room."

Rick's smile threatened to split his face. He hugged his daughter, trying to tell how happy he was with this news but words failed him. He looked at Fred, questioning, "Are you taking good care of her? And the baby?" So excited, he turned around to look at Eve before Fred could answer and added, "Please, no bouts of the stupids, eh?"

Fred stammered again, "Yes sir. Of course I'll take care of her, the baby, and the ones still to come."

"That sounds about right. And stop calling me 'sir.' It's Rick, just as you used to call me."

Eve looked at her father and softly said, "Dad, I've seen the devastation after mum's bout of stupids. No way that I'm ever going there." She turned to Linda. "You have been my stepmother since you married dad, but even before that, our talks together and your advice are very dear to me. If I didn't have a mum, you would be it. Can I call you Mata? It's Hindu for mother or grandmother."

Linda blushed, smiled and replied, "I would be honored." She walked over to Eve and hugged her and kissed her stepdaughter on the forehead.

Eve turned around to face her father again. "There is another thing we'd like to talk to you about. Mum is dying to come over and meet Fred's family, but she can't."

Rick looked surprised and asked Eve, "Why not? I promise that I'll behave. I left the whole sordid affair behind me. Let her come."

Eve paused for thought and then answered, "Dad, there are two problems. First there is still a restraining order in place and she's afraid that you will invoke that Second, we have nowhere to put her."

Rick replied, "I forgot about that restraining order; I'll contact my lawyer immediately.

About a place..."

Linda took Rick's arm and looked at him smiling. "Can you find it in your heart to let her stay here downstairs so I can get to know her? And maybe Eve and Fred can have the guesthouse to live in? When the time comes, they can extend the house to accommodate more offspring."

Rick laughed out loud, "See Fred, that's your future. These ladies have already conspired on how to handle me to their advantage. Alright, ladies, you win. Karin gets the spareroom and Eve and Fred are relieving me of the guest house. One thing though: the council and Angela have to give their permission. Or did you arrange that too, beforehand?"

"We know that Angela isn't adverse to the idea, but we don't have an official permission yet to buy it," answered Eve.

"You can always say that you want to rent it until you can buy it...if it comes to buying." He smiled. "Somehow I have a feeling that it will become your wedding present."

"We never thought of renting the place--wait! What did you say? Wedding present? Really dad?"

He smiled and nodded. "When do you think you will move in?"

"Is it free? We can move this weekend."

Rick teased, "Before I change my mind eh? Whether it's free this weekend is something you'll have to check with your Mata."

Eve kissed her father on both cheeks and said softly, "Even in my wildest dreams I could never think of such a beautiful wedding present! Thank you from the bottom of my heart!"

A few weeks later everything was arranged, and Eve and Fred moved that same weekend.

The Monday after, the council gave their blessing to the transfer of the deed and a planning permission for an extension at the back of the house.

====

That same week, Karin stood before the front door of Rick's house. She was very nervous and tried to work up the courage to knock, but before she could raise her hand, the door opened. Karin looked in a pair of beautiful eyes, a pleasant face framed by dark hair with a few gray streaks. Small boobs, slender hips, and long legs completed the image.

"Good morning, I'm Linda. I thought it best if we meet before you see Rick. I think that you are very brave and I won't be surprised if you're more than a bit nervous. Come inside. I'll show you your room and then we can have coffee and a chat in the kitchen."

Karin felt relieved. Eve had told her about Linda, but she didn't expect such a friendly reception. She liked the room and appreciated that Thomas would sleep upstairs for the duration. Karin went upstairs to find the kitchen.

"Ah. There you are. Do you like your accommodation, or is there something you miss or need otherwise?" Linda asked.

Karin nodded. "I'm speechless. I didn't expect this reception. I counted on a cool and distant treatment."

"Why? Because you're the ex and I'm Rick's current wife? By the way, he never told me why you divorced. He only told me that you had a 'year long bout of the stupids'. His words, not mine, nor Eve's. And to be honest, I can't imagine that when you were married to Rick for more than twenty years that you're a bad person. Let's get the elephant out of the room. From the way you react, I surmise that you dreaded the confrontation with us."

Linda looked at Karin as to gauge her reaction. When nothing came, she went on, "I hope to take that dread away. I promise you that I'll treat you as I treat my friends. I also promise you that Rick will be the gentle, witty and teasing man you knew. He told us on several occasions that he left the whole sordid affair behind him. Again, his own words. If something is bothering you, or you are feeling down for whatever, come to me. Is that agreed?"

Karin started to cry, "Eve loves you, she told me. Now I see why. But I'm so confused.

I'm feeling happy to see my daughter and her future in-laws. I'm elated to see and talk to Rick again even when I know that he is yours. I still love him so much. Don't worry, I promise you that I won't even try to get him back. I think that you noticed the same thing. You feel better when he is around. Your welcome is beyond anything I expected."