All Comments on 'Death Watch'

by princessmaryann

Sort by:
  • 8 Comments
clairelenoreclairelenoreover 10 years ago
hmm, my first comment got eaten!

i don't remember what all i said, but i liked the story! nice title with the multiple meanings, which i'm always a sucker for. i got kinda misty-eyed at the larger view of things we get when the nurse takes over keeping the watch. thanks for sharing this, and for giving us the context about writing it too. i could see the twilight zoniness of it, but i appreciated the fact that you didn't go the route of someone wicked or greedy getting their ironic comeuppance. (haha, that's a good word for literotica ... maybe i'll write a story about a comeuppance!)

cplntxcplntxover 10 years ago
Death Watch

I seldom comment on stories but this was very good, well put togather. Hope you have more like this.

Sid0604Sid0604over 10 years ago
Thank you

I enjoyed reading your story. Thank you for sharing.

AnonymousAnonymousover 8 years ago
Fantastic story!

I loved this story - you have real talent, and I hope you'll share it with us again soon.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 6 years ago

LOVED IT!!!!

AnonymousAnonymousover 3 years ago
Very interesting

It was very interesting and definitely had the feel of The Twilight Zone. I'm pretty sure I would have thought that even if you hadn't mentioned it in advance. More explanation on the background of the watch, how it works, and why it needs a physical manifestation at all would have been welcome. Did/does he keeper get to communicate with the watch? It apparently communicates with him at least on occasion. It is a very nice short story and I enjoyed reading it. Good job!

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 3 years ago
Thought-provoking

And a damned good story.

Thank You

HP

oldpantythiefoldpantythief7 months ago

If you had been doing more than audited that class, you should have received a very high passing grade. Well done and well written. I even thought I heard Rod Serling saying well done, lol.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous