Deathless Reign: Ch. 07

Story Info
A monster rises and it is hungry.
2.1k words
4.48
2k
1
0
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Deathless Reign

Chapter 7

By: Noobwriter96

Reign's eyes became that of a ravenous beast as Ayleth hurried to buckle the leather strips against the walls. There was still some of the man left in those eyes as Ayleth brought to a close the restraints unto his wrists. A grotesque transformation caused by whatever it was that struggled to break free from within Reign. She hammered the leather against the wall with as much force as she could muster using a rock and a wooden peg.

"Hurry!" he screamed through gritted teeth. He was fighting to stay still as he could, trembling violently. She half-expected him to be frothing at the mouth.

Veins popped in his head, pale dead flesh no longer the hue of death but something worse. Not living, but an almost supernaturally angry hue of purplish-red began to take over the deathly pale complexion that once was Reign as his muscles bulged four times than what they used to be.

Ayelth did the same once more to his bare feet but she had seen enough of the man's strength to know that would not suffice. Mere leather strips would not hold down such a monster that he can be.

The man had come to her for help, but what help can she do?

She may have been taught as an acolyte but what use does ceremonies and prayers against this horror? Reign had been so certain, even to go as far as calling her among the Chosen. Ayleth had heard tales of the powers of the Chosen, whose lives were mostly secluded and done in a lifetime of service. If she did possess these so-called powers, they were powers that was never truly tested. This was reserved for the militant arm of their Order.

In theory, she knows what to do but that was the extent of it. Theory.

With no other choice left and passing seconds could mean hers and everyone else's demise, she closed her eyes and made her mind devoid of any distraction or thoughts, to be as an empty abyss.

Reign's grunting was of a man in horrible pain. To hear such a thing from a virile man such as him made her ask how much pain for something to make this someone who can crush skulls with his bare hand almost cry? She shivered. Then his cries of pain became that of an animal. His voice turned deeper and primal, as if it was indeed a beast that Ayleth had restrained instead of a rational man.

Her heart thundered against her chest and sweat trickled down as was the case with her whenever distressed. Her sweat cascaded down her neck and shoulders, clinging to her back despite the chilling climate.

Every heartbeat seemed like an eternity passing as nothing happened and doubt began to seep in. What if she fails? She stopped these thoughts dead in her track and thought of long lost peaceful times. A memory cherished since childhood and to relive this memory to the very minute detail. Acolytes of their order had to spend in meditation with this single memory of love, beauty and hope. To remember everything, almost going back to the very moment of that time.

To Ayleth, she had been transported to a place of nothingness, with only that solitary memory as her companion. It was then she realized that she had arrived In the space between spaces, the realm that lies in amid the Physical and the Spirit, where thoughts and emotions traverse and connect from the briefest touch to those spanning almost to eternity.

She stilled her mind and thought only of one: Reign.

And immediately she peered into the young man's Mindscape.

Her spirit lay witness to a horror caused by the Blight, viscous monstrosity of tangled emotion and dark energies. It was a multitude, nay, a Legion of emotions that had once been tethered to the soul and now lay free and rampant. Ayleth was afraid almost to the point of breaking, blood going cold, as if dark pit had turned up inside of her stomach.

Reign's desire was like a beast with three heads, every emotion given consciousness and then molded into this sick twisted menagerie that became a single entity.

An abomination.

It hungers, lusts and hates. She prayed to the goddess Nyella for an answer to this conundrum and the only thing she could think off was the Goddess' love. The beast yearned for the warmth of Life itself though it knows not how it would achieve it, too easily distracted for momentary gratifications.

From the dark influence of the Undead Blight that gave it thought and power, from this maelstrom of loose desire, the dead heart of Reign's mortal shell began to beat once more. The Light of Death pumped this aberrant ichor to the long still veins of the man, bringing the mortal shell into its own mockery of life. Ayleth was helpless as she watched the creature take control of the body.

The mortal soul that is Reign, that shard of reason and conscience, had been forced into a prison within his own body as. If Reign loses the battle within, the beast would tear through the village and its inhabitants. They'd be at the mercy of this vile thing.

Her vision into Reign's mindscape blurred, unable to maintain the strenuous connection as her spirit was transported back into the Physical Plane.

Reign had become physically unrecognizable now, the dark energies transmogrified the body of what once a young man into a creature capable of great destruction. He appeared older, his muscles five times than what they had been and Ayleth was certain he grew taller as well. Muscles that looked hard enough that not even a Knight Errant charging with a lance could break. And those eyes, Ayleth shivered as those eyes settled on her, like a predator taking measure of a prey.

To him, she was no longer human. Only a piece of meat.

Ayleth was powerless as the last vestiges of Reign was dispelled from his body and in his place was this monster. The beast stood over her, the pathetic strips of leather falling uselessly on the cold floor, barely slowing down their prisoner. The young acolyte couldn't do anything as fear had gripped her very heart, a deer caught in a hunter's sight. Her gaze lifted for at Ayleth's full height, she barely reached his chest. Reign's tunic nearly ripped to shreds as his musculature would not be dared to be held down by mere clothing.

"Goddess protect me," Ayleth prayed in hush as the gargantuan creature stopped to meet her at eye level. His heat was the embers of which cities are burned, made her all the more sweat. Muscles that would have little trouble squeezing the life out of her. Her lungs feared to take a breath in the presence of this monster.

"W-who--What are you?" it was a feat that Ayleth managed to ask a question, so stricken with fear that her teeth clattered and her blood fell away from her cheeks. The brute dared run the back of his still skeletal hand on Ayleth's cheeks then proceeded to twirl her flaxen locks on the bones of his fingers. He brought his cheeks closer and took a deep whiff of the young woman's sweating fear.

"Reign.... dared call me his Whispers," His voice was a deep rumble of the dark abyss, gone were traces of humanity for no human possess such a voice, "I say, I am much more than that."

At blinding speed, Ayleth was pinned against the wall with only one hand. Fingers easily wrapped around her neck as he watched his dangling prey with licking anticipation. Ayleth attempted to pry away his grip but to no avail. He pressed his body closer to her, erstwhile grabbing hold one of her leg and lifting it to rest against his shoulder.

"I am the rumbling from humanities abyss. The insatiable dark. I am so much more than mere Whispers."

Ever instinct told her to resist, fear flared in every fiber of her being at what was about to happen. She tried to slide her leg away but he pressed closer, trapping her leg in place at the joint. Most of all the posture had left her skirt raised to reveal her the nakedness of her womanly flower.

She watched with such clarity the events that behold on this very instant, was very aware of the moment as he liberated from its confines another horrid monster. Easily the length from her own wrist to elbow and just as thick, was the gruesome, twitching spear of meat that was his own manhood. It twitched rhythmically and from its tip, juices flowed of potent origins. And the heat that emanated from it was almost scalding. The dam of emotions broke apart as Ayleth's tears flowed at the edges of her vision, hoping for Reign to retake control of his own body.

"P-please.....Mercy," she asked of him, her mind in chaos as she tried to process of what he was about to do. Her skirt was lifted apart, her womanly crevice lay bare for the creature's imminent penetration.

"FOR I ROAR!" bellowed the beast as he pressed his spear of red-engorged flesh into the poor, young woman.

Her hope never came to pass as his glans was now pushed against the very gates of her womanhood. The heat was unlike she had ever felt, her upraised toes curled and she released a breath she had realized she had been holding. His eyes looked into her own, realizing that he savored the despair and suffering she experienced.

She was at the complete mercy of this beast and for some sheer will, she steeled herself at the intrusion of her flower. He was slow, enjoying the feel of his engorged member being swallowed by her minuscule folds. She tried to press tightly, to deny him entry, but it was an invasion that could not be stopped as she herself felt every contour, every bulging veins that enflamed the pits of her own groin. Whimpers escaped her lips as his scathing juices lubricated every wall of her womanhood.

"Ah! Aahh! Oh Gods!!...." She moaned as her groin was set aflame that sent lightning bolts from her groin up to her spine.

Air once more returned as he retreated his spear out of her sex, the folds returning to their place. A moment of relief. And thus, must be his enjoyment when he drove it in deep and fast.

"AAH!" Ayleth's shrieked, eyes watering once more as her inner folds were being churned, her mind sending as high as the heavens with each violating push of his hips and as low as depths of the darkest seas.

"In every soul, there is darkness," he grunted right into her ear as the words nearly made little sense as her very being was perforated with his monstrous member, "The animal. You are no exception, Chosen of Nyella."

Her head felt like melting a sweltering heat. Pain and pleasure became one and the same. An ensemble of sound filled the endarkened shrine: The pained ministrations of a young woman, her sobs and whimpers bounced off the cold, uncaring stone. The sound of moist flesh clashing against the convulsing of another flesh, the squelching and squashing fueled the creature driven by inhuman lust.

Arms restrained and leg held up high, what a sight they made. The acolyte's head hung low, blonde hair hanging limply, driven to exhaustion at the rapid ramification of the fiend's cock into her drenched slit.

An unwilling participant in this conjoined violation, she was pained by shame at how easy it was for his manhood to slid right into her cunt. If it was even possible, his tempo increased, feeling the onset of a tremendous force being unleashed.

"AH! AH! PLEASE, PLEASE!" she begged to him as she can no longer support herself with one leg. His face went taut, becoming even more beasty as the veins bulged around his head and neck. The explosion of their combined juices, at such intensity, Ayleth nearly blacked out as her eyes rolled to the back of her head, back arching.

The young woman was suddenly let go, the strength in her legs, long past gone as she toppled to the cold floor. Her shoulders heaved, flushed red as the blood rushed to her cheeks and ears. Her skirt was a wet mess of sweat, tears and other bodily fluids, both his and hers. She tried to muster the strength to stand but numbness was her only response.

The Whispers shadow loomed over her and grabbed her by the wrist once more.

"No, no.... please, no more....," she begged weakly of him. But it only fell on deaf ears.

"Come now, Chosen. The night has only just begun."