Death's Little Darling

Story Info
The Grim Reaper's kids have a running competition ...
10.1k words
4.53
2.1k
1
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

~~~

This one's a little different. It's my first venture into "Fetish" but I think it's the only category that fits. My beta-reader, Monagamous_Now, sent me a snippet of an idea for a story. I've got hundreds of these in a file already, but MN has been amazing at helping keep my works flowing onto Literotica and I wanted to try to turn the fragment into a real story. The idea was just twisted enough that it also presented a challenge - and my brain wouldn't let it go. What you'll find here is my twist on MN's proposed idea. I hope you like it.

~~~

~~~ Death ~~~

The Grim Reaper sat on his throne of bones and peered into the pool of blood that filled the enormous chalice that sat to the left of his kingly seat. He focused his mind on his son, Lucius, and an image filled the center of the crimson liquid, showing where the boy was, and what he was up to.

Wherever the scoundrel was, it was dusk. A motorcycle, carrying a male driver and a female passenger was racing down a remote highway, hurrying home. The Reaper watched as his son startled a family of raccoons and sent them racing into the road - just in time for the bike to crest the small rise and find them blocking the path.

The driver tried to avoid hitting the babies - only to strike the large adult. The body of the nocturnal scavenger wrapped around the wheel and the vehicle became unsteerable. The wheel turned, caught in a pothole, and the riders were thrown from the motorcycle. The telephone pole almost seemed to move into the path of the two human projectiles.

Death yawned and turned his attention to his younger child - Lucy. The crimson pool shimmered and then the image changed to show his little girl standing just behind a woman who was at a wake, viewing the remains in the casket. He wondered what 'daddy's little darling' (as her brother called her) was doing there - where they had already claimed a soul.

~~~ Lucy ~~~

Lucy stood, invisible, behind Carrie Ivers - as she viewed the body of her neighbor and friend - Thelma Logsdon. Carrie was so sweet that Lucy almost felt sorry, using her like this. It was almost easy. But, daddy had his damned quotas and Lucius was - once again - ahead. Death never lectured her about always falling short of her brother's monthly totals - but that just made her sibling's incessant teasing all that much harder to stomach.

Lucius sent her a mental image of the two mangled bodies - three if you counted the raccoon. She ignored him and patiently waited for Carrie to approach Thelma's husband.

~~~ Carrie Ivers ~~~

Carrie leaned towards Evan Logsdon and gave him a hug. His eyes were blood-shot and red with grief. She wished she knew a way to help him overcome his loss.

She decided that she would go home and cook dinner and make more than she and her husband, Hosea, could eat. She would pack up the extras - along with an apple pie - and take it to Evan. He would be exhausted when the day was over and wouldn't want to fix anything for himself. She knew he had no family or friends to bring him meals. She would take care of it.

~~~ Evan Logsdon ~~~

Mindlessly, Evan pulled himself from the recliner and went to see who was at the door. Before he got up, he stashed the revolver (that he had been holding in his hands for the last several moments) in the drawer of the end-table next to the chair in which he had been sitting.

Evan opened the door to find the love of his life standing in the doorway. She looked the same as she did on the day he had proposed to her. He had just - earlier that day - been standing at the grave site as they handed him a rose and had him throw a handful of dirt on top of the casket. How could she be standing here - and looking 60 years younger?

She chattered about something as she moved past him - into the kitchen. There were some objects in her hands, but those trivial things didn't matter. His beautiful bride was here and his heart was so full it felt like it would explode.

His loins were on fire. He had to have her! He caught her hand and led her to the bedroom. His hands were steadier than they had been in years as he kissed, caressed, and undressed her. Her eyes were wide. He saw love there - lust - she wanted this as badly as he did.

He felt the front of his trousers stretch. It had been years since he'd had an erection without the help of a pill - but he was rock-hard now. He could feel his balls filling with sperm. He intended to give all of his seed to his lovely young bride - to show her again how she filled him with desire.

He laid her back - onto the bed - and dove between her thighs - tasting her. She was like honey - cream and honey - he couldn't get enough of her. Her hands went to his head - pulling and pushing - her need was as great as his own!

He stripped off his clothes and climbed on top of her. She took his penis into her hand, stroked it, and guided it to her entrance. She ignored her musky slickness that was clinging to his face and kissed the life out of him as he buried his stiff prick inside of her depths in one violent thrust.

She gasped and keened and called his name - begging for him to fill her. She gripped his ass in her hands as he thrusted in and out of her - their bodies slapping together as their flesh collided again and again.

Her body trembled, her channel clenched, and he cried out as he poured his seed - and his love - into her being. She held his face in her hands and kissed him over and over again.

He rolled them over and exalted in her adoration as she praised his virility and the feeling of his manhood filling her.

His ears began ringing and he lost the ability to hear her. He stared at the ceiling - unseeing - as his heart gave out.

~~~ Carrie Ivers ~~~

Evan looked so peaceful. He had eaten the food she'd brought - along with two pieces of the pie - and then he'd said he was sleepy. She had led him to his bedroom and he'd fallen asleep almost immediately. She pulled the coverlet up, to tuck him in, and slipped out of the house, locking the door behind her.

When she got home, she crawled into bed with her husband, Hosea. He was snoring. Her cunt was full of gooey semen. Had they had sex? She seemed to remember that they had. Her body sure felt like she'd had a good, hard fucking. She thought she might have even cum - for once.

~~~ Death ~~~

The blood-filled basin returned to its normal appearance. Death shook his head and grinned. Lucius was still ahead - so far anyway - but at least his little girl seemed to be having fun.

~~~ Ben Jenkins ~~~

As Ben pulled to a stop behind the hearse and put the car in park, he glanced in the rear-view mirror at the cars that had followed him to the cemetery after the funeral. He had considered announcing that the grave-side service would be for family only - which would have been him and his dead wife's parents. He knew they would have objected, so he'd given up on the idea. The two of them were climbing out of the car behind him.

He had not bothered to show up for the wake. He left that to her parents. He didn't want to have to endure the questioning faces as they streamed by. The casket was closed. Her body had been mangled in the motorcycle accident that had taken her life.

Ben had looked at her corpse long enough to identify the body. He felt somewhat justified that she'd died while running around behind his back - and then he felt guilty for thinking that.

He hadn't wanted to make up answers for the people who came to the wake so he just skipped the whole event. Her parents could try to invent some kind of story for why she'd been dressed like a slut, riding on the back of another man's motorcycle at dusk two counties from their home.

As soon as the minister had read the 23rd Psalm, Ben walked back to his car, slid behind the wheel, and waiting for the hearse to move out of his way. He glanced over at the people who were slowly returning to their vehicles. He spotted one woman looking his way - before she turned and headed to her car. Carrie Smithers. She'd married Hosea Ivers after they graduated. They'd gone out, once, in high school. At the time, he'd been put off by her shyness and had moved on to girls who wanted to do the same things that Ben had wanted to do.

Ben watched the funeral workers, finishing up their tasks, thinking about how things might have ended differently if he'd slowed down - and settled down - with Carrie instead of Becky.

~~~ Carrie Ivers ~~~

Carrie packed some leftovers into disposable containers and took them - along with the apple pie - to the car. It had taken a little sleuthing but she'd finally found Ben's address. Fifteen minutes later, she pulled up in front of the house, grabbed her gifts, and headed up the walk.

Ben hadn't been at the wake - and he rushed back to his car after the grave-side service. She hoped that he wouldn't yell at her. She hoped that he'd see that she was worried about him. It destroyed her to think about what he was going through.

She rang the doorbell.

~~~ Ben Jenkins ~~~

Ben glanced at the notification on his phone and saw that Carrie Smithers Ivers was standing at his front door - holding a pie and some to-go containers. His heart rate accelerated and his cock began filling with blood.

He opened the door and just looked at her. She smiled at him so sweetly.

"I brought you some food, Ben. How are you doing? Shit! Why did I ask that?! I'm so sorry! I'm so sorry!"

"Hi, Carrie. That's so sweet! Won't you come in?"

"Just for a minute. I don't want to intrude," she said.

"You're not intruding. You look like you haven't aged a day since you sat in the front seat of my car."

She laughed and said, "That was a year or two ago, Ben."

"You're just as beautiful now as you were then."

"Thanks."

"If I'd have known Becky was going to be such a cheating slut, I would have ... I should have ..."

"Oh, Ben! I'm so sorry."

~~~ Carrie Ivers ~~~

Carrie wasn't quite sure how it had all happened, but she found herself naked in a strange bed. Since Ben Jenkins was currently fucking his thick prick in and out of her cunt, she had to assume that it was his.

He'd called his wife a 'cheating slut' - but now his cock was buried inside of Carrie's pussy and - if the sounds he was making were any indication - he was getting ready to dump his load inside of her. She was just as big of a cheating slut as his dead wife.

Carrie had never been unfaithful to Hosea. How would she be able to return to him? How could she face him? How could she tell him that she didn't know how she'd ended up naked in another man's bed - with him pistoning his powerful prick in and out of her treacherous twat? He'd never believe it was the truth - no matter how much it was.

God! His cock was amazing. Carrie felt her climax coming. She had no clue how long Ben had been fucking her, but her pussy felt so good! In just the few minutes that had passed since she'd realized what was going on, Ben had already far outlasted Hosea. Her husband hardly ever lasted long enough for her to orgasm. If her adulterous lover lasted just a few more seconds, she was going to cum - and cum hard. She heard her cheating mouth profess her love for Ben and what he was doing to her body.

~~~ Ben Jenkins ~~~

Carrie's cunt was so tight! Ben had been trying to hold off cumming but he was at his end. If the sounds she was making were any indication, they might climax at the same time. He felt so invigorated - so free. The chains from the last few days fell away as he roared with his release and his semen began blasting from his cock - into the girl that he should have married.

~~~ Lucy ~~~

Ben was lying on his back - in post-orgasmic bliss - when Lucy leaned over his bed and kissed his lips. He was staring at the ceiling, smiling, as his lips tingled when his heart stopped. At that moment, Carrie Ivers was throwing her clothes back on and sneaking out of the front door of Ben's house.

As the freshly-fucked woman drove home, Lucy slipped into the passenger seat, whispered to her softly and moved on to her next victim.

~~~ Hosea Ivers ~~~

Hosea was awakened from his slumber by his wife moving the blankets as she slipped into their bed. What had she been doing? Why did the room suddenly smell like sex? He rolled over to face her. She kissed his lips in the dark. His fingers traced down her naked body, slipped between her thighs, and slid into her folds - which were filled with sperm.

"Who have you been fucking?" he growled.

"What?!" she gasped.

"Your cunt is full of another man's cream," he hissed. "Whose is it?"

Her finger slipped in, beside his, and she gasped as she felt it. She knew she felt so good - like she'd cum hard - but ... but ... Where had she been? She'd just slid into bed with her husband - so it couldn't have been his - unless she'd gone to the bathroom - but then how was her cunt still overflowing with jizz? If Hosea was sure it wasn't his, where had it come from? She had fuzzy memories of being in the car - of hurrying home - of being worried about ... Shit!

"I don't remember," she told him. "I ... part of my memory for the last hour or so is missing. It's not yours?"

"Feel my cock, you cheating whore!" he demanded. "There's no sticky residue on my penis - only in your adulterous twat! You've been fucking another man!"

"Hosea! Hosea! You've got to believe me. I don't remember any of it!"

"My idiotic parents," he ranted, "fucking brilliant idea - naming me after the only prophet in the Bible who married a cheating whore!"

"Please, Hosea! I love you! I'm sorry. I don't know what happened. I don't know whose it is. Please forgive me!"

"What am I supposed to do with a used woman?!" Hosea growled.

"Please, Hosea! I'll do anything! I'm sorry!"

Hosea flipped on the lamp on the nightstand, threw back the covers, and examined his wife's body. Her belly had a slight roundness from lack of exercise but she was a beautiful woman. It was no wonder that another man would want to fuck her - to put is stinking cock in Hosea's wife's adulterous cunt. She was hot. Any man would get excited, seeing her body.

He could imagine the two of them - fucking madly - their forms sticky with sweat and pre-cum - their bodies noisily slapping together as they thrusted their cheating sexes against one another, over and over again. He imagined the grunts, the groaning, the moans ...

Hosea's cock was growing, he took it into his hand and stroked it as he stared at the other man's jizz, leaking from his wife's freshly-fucked twat.

He stuck his finger inside of her fuck-hole and wiggled it around, coating it in the stranger's sperm. His wife tried not to move but he could tell that the cheating whore liked what he was doing. He held the finger to her mouth.

"Lick it clean," he ordered.

When she did, he got it gooey again and repeated it. His cock was so hard it ached. He scooped some of the jizz from her cunt and smeared it up and down his prick.

He stepped over to the headboard, straddled her face, and ordered her to raise herself up and lick and suck the adulterous slime from his manhood.

The next time he dug the salacious slurry from her cunt, he lathered it over his balls as well as his penis. He returned to the headboard and held on tightly, moaning, as she licked and sucked him clean.

He couldn't reach any more of the jizz with his fingers so he shoved his cock inside of her filthy fuck-hole, stroked it in and out until it was coated well, and then returned it to her lying mouth for her to clean him again.

By the next time he shoved his cock into her to remove the rest of the unknown lover's seed, his wife was moaning as he fucked his stiff prick in and out of her.

She acted like she was ravenous as she cleaned his cock and balls once again. He didn't have any of the other man's spend on his ball-sack but he let her clean it anyway. He moaned as she faithfully sucked and licked away at his sensitive bits.

She was about as clean as he could make her.

"Get up," he demanded.

Once she was on her knees to the side, he lay down in her place.

"Show me that you still love me," he told her. "I've cleaned the adulterous sperm from your body. Now prove to me that you truly care about staying with me. Fuck my cock. You're not allowed to cum until you've drained the seed from my balls and I've filled your cheating cunt with MY sperm."

~~~ Carrie Ivers ~~~

Carrie was so turned on. She hoped her husband came soon. What a strange thought! Usually she was hoping he'd last just a little longer.

He'd been so angry and demanding as he'd forced her to suck the other man's cum - first from his fingers and then from his cock and balls. Her pussy was on fire! She didn't know how much longer she could last.

She slid her sex onto her husband's prick. Her pussy was salivating with expectation at receiving another load of sperm - this time from her husband.

As Carrie rode up and down Hosea's cock, she tried to think about who the strange man was that she'd fucked. She had to stop that! Thinking about that made her pussy tingle and she was in danger of cumming. She knew her husband would never forgive her if she didn't obey his command.

From the sounds that Hosea was making, he was getting close but she HAD to make sure that he came first. Once he got off, she'd be able to orgasm. She wanted to cum so badly! Hosea's cock felt bigger than it ever had been! ... Ben? ... The thought disappeared almost before it formed.

"Hosea! Hosea! Cum for me. Cleanse me! Forgive me. I love you, Hosea! Purify my cheating cunt. Make it yours again. Cum for me, husband!"

~~~ Hosea Ivers ~~~

It was the most amazing sex that Hosea had had in his entire life. Even on their wedding night, he'd gotten off and then slid in and out of her a few more times and then that was it.

Hosea had never been so hard in his life! His wife had sucked and licked the evidence of her sin from his fingers, cock, and balls. She'd been desperate for him to forgive her, and he'd never been so horny before in his life.

It wasn't right, but he was already thinking about having her find another man, seduce him, get him to fuck her, and to .... "Oh, God! Oh! Fuck!"

Hosea had never cum so hard in his life - and it wouldn't stop! He just kept cumming and cumming.

~~~ Carrie Ivers ~~~

Carrie's body began shuddering. She'd been holding off her climax - waiting for her husband - and when it finally came, she could let go at last.

She grabbed his face in her hands, locked her lips onto his, slammed her cheating twat down onto his body - shoving his fountaining prick as far into her depths as it could reach - and held on as wave after wave of orgasm overwhelmed her.

When she could move again, Carrie reached across, turned off the light, and pulled the covers over, keeping her husband's prick - and his cleansing seed - trapped inside of her body.

~~~ Sean Miller ~~~

As Chief of Investigations, Sean walked cautiously through Ben Jenkin's house. He made his way around the crime-scene photographer and the technicians, pulled the sheet back from the dead man's head, and looked at his face. His eyes were open and he was smiling. It was the same look that he'd seen two days before, on the face of another dead man - Evan Logsdon.

According to the report, Ben - like Evan - had recently achieved climax during vaginal coitus. The fluid from Evan's dick had been analyzed and the technicians were already sending Ben's off to be analyzed and compared. Sean was confident that they'd be the same.

It had been a while since he'd dealt with a serial killer, but he was sure he had a black widow working her way through his town. The strange thing was that, so far at least, all of her victims had been recent widowers.