Death's Little Darling

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

The challenge was, how do you go door-to-door, asking for samples of women's vaginal fluids - to try to catch the culprit? He was just going to have to watch and wait and pray that the killer messed up and left him enough clues to give themselves away.

The technicians had swept the place for fingerprints and strange hairs but everything - in both locations - had belonged to the dead man - and their recently-departed spouse.

In his files, he had labeled the investigation "Apple Pie Black Widow". It was strange that, somehow, the to-go containers and the pie bore the fingerprints of the dead spouse - even though Sean was sure that the pie had been made after the woman was already buried.

~~~ Carrie Ivers ~~~

Two days later, Carrie found herself naked, riding a strange man's cock, as he kissed and groped her breasts. Her climax overwhelmed her as she felt his penis exploding inside of her.

When he had finished filling her cunt with his gooey spend, she kissed his lips, climbed off, tracked down her errant clothing, walked past the to-go containers and the apple pie that was sitting on the kitchen counter, and let herself out of the house, locking the door behind her.

She had to use the GPS to find her way home. She'd never been on this side of town before.

When she got to her bedroom, she turned on the lamp, tapped Hosea on the shoulder, and - when he woke up and turned to her - she said, "It happened again."

~~~ Hosea Ivers ~~~

"It happened again," he heard her say.

He rolled onto his back and looked at his wife's naked body. White, gooey jizz was leaking from her vulva, down her thigh.

The haze of interrupted sleep immediately fled from his mind.

"On the bed, whore!" he demanded.

As he wiped her thighs clean and teased the goo from her slit, he lathered it onto his lengthening cock and growing balls, telling her over and over what a dirty, cheating slut she was.

She begged for his forgiveness and pleaded for him to take her back. As his jizz-covered body parts dangled over her, she eagerly raised herself up to cleanse her sin from her husband's body.

Over and over again, he presented the evidence of her transgression to her. Over and over, she begged for forgiveness and cleaned it away.

Once his fingers could no longer reach, he used his cock. Still, she sucked and licked him, eagerly praying for his redeeming mercy.

He shoved his cock inside of her and she gasped with alarm and then lust. He denounced her shameless sinfulness as he slammed his aching prick into her. She assured him that she hadn't done it on purpose and pleaded for him to wipe away her shame with his seed.

He ordered her not to allow herself to cum until he had filled her. His aggressive thrusting had her shaking with an intense need to cum, but she bit her tongue and the inside of her cheek and held off until he finally roared with his release - pumping his spend deep within her.

She locked her ankles behind him, pulled him even deeper, wrapped her arms around his neck, brought his lips to hers, and let herself be destroyed by the climax that she had denied for so long.

Her strong orgasm called for his body to give him the rest of his seed and his balls grabbed every last drop they could summon - and shot it straight at his wife's adulterous womb.

~~~ Sean Miller ~~~

The body had been decaying for more than 24 hours before they found it this time. Sean had already tasked a team-member with watching the obituaries for men that fit the profile of the victims they had encountered so far.

The first two widowers had lived a relatively short distance apart. This one was from another part of town entirely. Sean assumed that the Apple Pie Black Widow lived somewhere near the first two - but - so far at least - he didn't have enough to go on to begin to create a list of suspects.

~~~ Lucy ~~~

Death's Little Darling snickered as she sat on the back of the couch in the dead man's home and watched the Chief of Investigation pour over the evidence his team was collecting.

~~~ Carrie Ivers ~~~

The man, currently humping his cock into Carrie's cunt, was old enough to be her grandfather. She felt bad that he was so sad - but happy that he was pouring his heart (and his cum) into the woman that he thought was his wife.

He'd repeated her name over and over as he'd fucked her, professing his love, and offering loving memories of their years together.

Carrie assumed that the woman he thought he was fucking was the one that was lying quietly in the bed beside them. At first Carrie had worried that the woman was dead, but she'd opened her eyes a few moments ago and was staring into the husband's face. He was staring back at her, smiling, as he began cumming inside of Carrie's pussy.

He collapsed onto her and kissed her mouth and cheeks. She rolled him onto his back beside his wife. She pulled the blankets up, took their hands, and put them together. They smiled at one another and then closed their eyes.

Carrie got dressed, locked the door behind her, and headed to her husband's bed.

As she drove, Lucy whispered from the other seat. Her lover had been newly-married. His wife had watched adoringly as her spouse had fucked Carrie. She didn't know how the two of them had found her but her pussy was still humming from the fucking she'd gotten. She couldn't wait to tell and show Hosea.

~~~ Sean Miller ~~~

Sean was beyond unhappy. He knew this was another of the Apple Pie Black Widow's victims but nothing about the details matched the profile he'd created. If there hadn't been a pie sitting on the kitchen counter, he would have never even considered that this was part of the crime spree that he had been investigating.

The old man had been fucked; his wife had not - and, yet, they were holding hands like they'd been together the whole time.

In this case, the time of death for the spouse was determined to be the same as for the widower - who - honestly - couldn't be rightfully considered a widower - except for the pie that made him another of the Black Widow's victims.

"Maybe I'm losing my shit," Sean thought. "Maybe they just bought a pie before they died. No. Fuck! His cock's covered in somebody's cunt-sauce."

~~~ Lucy ~~~

"Poor Chief Miller," Lucy cackled. "Time to switch to cherry pie, I think."

~~~ Hosea Ivers ~~~

Hosea woke up, feeling refreshed. Carrie had come home with another strange man's seed oozing from her body.

Hosea had moaned as his adulterous wife sucked the cheating slime from his cock and balls. Over and over again, she lapped, licked, and sucked.

When he'd finally finished cleaning her cunt and had fucked her until she screamed for him to let her finish, he'd cum so hard that his balls hurt. He loved the way she shuddered and trembled beneath him as her long-denied orgasm was finally allowed to overtake her. Hosea's cock had been hard for hours.

Carrie had sucked and licked their juices from his cock and then nibbled and sucked his balls. She had done such a good job that he allowed her to climb back on top of him and slide her dirty cunt up and down his stiff prick until she came again, professing her undying devotion to him and thanking him for forgiving her for being an unfaithful slut.

He looked over at her. She was watching him, smiling at him.

"You should probably stay away from strange men today, whore," he told her, chuckling. "I'm not sure my cock can take much more of this."

She had repeatedly told him that she didn't know most of these men - or how she ended up with them between her legs.

All Hosea knew was that - the last time - he'd watched her eyes glaze over, she'd taken the car keys, and she'd walked out of the house like some kind of sleepwalker. A little over an hour later, she had returned, remembering few details of where she'd gone or who she'd been with - but with a cunt full of another man's seed.

~~~ Lucius ~~~

Lucy's brother plopped down next to her and watched the swimmer be dragged out to sea by the undertow.

"Copying me now?" he accused.

"Just because I knew when, where, and how he would die, that doesn't make me you, you uncivilized slug," she spat.

His laughter lingered in the air even after he disappeared.

Lucy glanced over at the cherry pie, sitting on the beach blanket, and moved to her next task.

~~~ Carrie Ivers ~~~

Carrie didn't know what she'd been doing at the public beach late at night, but she could feel the thick load of jizz trying to slip past the panty-liner in the crotch of her underwear. She squeezed her thighs together a little tighter and hurried along beneath the street lights to make her way home.

~~~ Hosea Ivers ~~~

Hosea was already standing in the bed, facing the headboard, as his wife slipped into the room, shed her clothing, and lay down beneath him.

"Dig out his cum and rub it into my cock and balls and then lick and suck it clean," he ordered.

Over and over again, she followed his instructions. He could feel his orgasm building as he anticipated thrusting his cock into her dirty, used twat.

"Suck harder, whore," he growled. He tried not to moan when she obeyed but he couldn't help himself.

He shoved it inside of her when she couldn't dig anymore out. He only had her suck him clean once and then he rammed his aching prick into his wife's treacherous channel and growled as her gripping muscles begged for his cleansing seed.

She praised his name as his body finally anointed her shameful twat and wiped away her sin. He groaned in ecstasy as her body shook in climax. He pounded his cock into her again and again, shoving his creamy jizz inside of her, working it into lather, causing her to cum a second time. She kissed his face greedily and thanked him for forgiving her once again.

~~~ Sean Miller ~~~

Sean stood on the beach and shook his head. Cherry pie. He knew the killer was taunting him. He quickly looked around to see if he could spot her. There weren't even any fucking footprints in the sand. How was that even possible? The dead man had walked from the beach blanket - which had his semen on it - swam into the ocean - and had drowned. Beach cleaning crews had discovered the body just after first light.

If it hadn't been for the fucking pie, there would be nothing to link the deaths. "What the fuck am I supposed to do with this?" Sean thought to himself.

He left the technicians to do their work. He'd told them to check the man's dick for DNA but - depending on how long he'd floated in the surf - there probably wasn't enough left to even find.

~~~ Hosea Ivers ~~~

Two days later, after dinner, Carrie got that look in her eyes and headed to grab the car keys. Hosea wanted, so badly, to sneak into the car. When Carrie headed to the bathroom to put a panty-liner in her underwear, he grabbed the other set of keys, popped the trunk, ran out, and climbed inside.

Hosea tried holding the lid open a little but, as she backed out of the drive, the car bounced when she got to the street and the lid latched. He felt around until he found the emergency release handle but left it alone for the time being.

She'd driven around - seemingly without a destination - for several minutes before Hosea heard the "twirp, twirp" of a police siren. The gravel, on the shoulder of the road, grumbled beneath the tires as his wife pulled the vehicle to the side of the roadway. Obviously, they were no longer inside of the city.

"License and registration," he heard the man say.

"I don't have it," he heard his wife reply. "I've been a bad girl and I need to be punished."

"Do you?" the officer asked, warily.

"Yes," Carrie replied in a sexy voice. "I need to be handcuffed and bent over and fucked hard."

There was a moment of silence before the man's voice asked, "Would you like to step out of the car?"

"Yes, I would, officer," Carrie replied.

Hosea heard the front door open and the car shifted as Carrie got out.

"Let me just take these panties off," she said. "We won't need them."

The back door opened and the vehicle shifted a little.

"I've been a bad girl. Please handcuff me and use your night stick to punish me."

Hosea's cock lurched as he heard the officer growl with lust.

"Fuck, yes!" his wife gasped as the car shifted as her skirt was pulled up over her thighs and she was shoved forward, onto the seat.

It shifted a little again at the same time that he heard the sound of an open palm slapping against her ass-cheek.

Hosea heard hand cuffs ratcheting and his wife's breathing got labored. Her face sounded like it was pressed against the seat. Hosea's face was close to hers, against the back of that seat, listening for every intimate detail.

~~~ Carrie Ivers ~~~

Carrie heard pants being undone and then she cried out as the car shifted beneath her and the police officer rammed his cock into her dripping cunt.

She moaned and panted as he slammed his dick into her - over and over again.

He was grunting and groaning. Carrie was already at her limit - her brain jacked up with the thought of this sexy roleplay - but she pushed back her orgasm and waited for her lover to cum before she started.

"Come on, dirty whore," the cop snarled. "I know you want to cum. What are you waiting for? I hope you're fertile, slut. I would love nothing better than to fuck a baby into your nasty twat."

Carrie cried out as her body trembled and she began cumming.

The cop slammed into her two more times and then buried his prick in her - brushing her cervix - as she felt his lava-like sperm start spurting into her.

~~~ Hosea Ivers ~~~

As soon as they were home, Hosea pulled the escape-cord and opened the trunk. His wife seemed caught unawares as he grabbed her and hurried her into the house - rushing her towards their bedroom.

He laid her in the bed and stood above her, ordering her to coat his cock and balls in the police officer's filth. He moaned as she licked and sucked him clean. The sexy sounds she was making blended in with the soundtrack his brain was replaying of the memories of the cop fucking his wife.

Two more times, Carrie scooped the sinful slime from her cunt and lathered it onto Hosea's manhood and ball-sack. Two more times, his wife moaned as she licked and sucked away the evidence of her sin.

Hosea slid his cock into his wife's gooey twat and coated his rod with the patrolman's semen. He brought it to his wife's lying mouth and she cleaned it all away.

His wife's cheating cunt was still slick with her sin but Hosea didn't care. He pressed her calves down, towards her face, and slammed his cock into her, fucking her wanton hole, reclaiming it.

His wife called out his name, begging him to cleanse her. He felt his balls constricting - getting close to dumping their massive load. He was going to cum so hard!

He roared as his climax came and he pumped his load into his wife's womb - her filthy used pussy. He came and came as he replayed the mental images of the constable pumping his load into Carrie's deceitful cunt.

~~~ Sean Miller ~~~

Sean heard a crash from the bathroom and rushed into the room to find his wife, Suzy, lying in the tub, bleeding from her left ear. From the look of things, she had stepped on a bar of soap, lost her footing, and hit her head, hard.

From everything he could tell, her back and neck were fine. He grabbed a robe, pulled it around her, loaded her into the car, and drove to the emergency room. The hospital staff had rushed her to a room, started fluids, and called for the imaging-techs.

Sean spent the day, sitting by his wife's side, holding her hand, as they ran test after test. At 9pm, the staff told him to go home. He tried to fight them but they informed him that he wasn't doing either of them any good. They assured him that they'd call if anything changed - but it hadn't in the last 12 hours and it wasn't likely to change in the next eight.

As Sean pulled into the driveway, a vehicle pulled in behind him, turned off the lights, and killed the engine. He looked in the rearview mirror and saw his wife sitting behind the wheel. His mind told him that that was impossible.

A grim-looking brunette appeared in the passenger seat, next to him. He looked over at her.

"Who are you?" he asked.

"Death," Lucy replied.

"You don't look like I'd expected," he said.

"You're thinking of my father," she told him.

A cherry pie materialized in the woman's open palm.

"Fuck!" Sean gasped. "It's you."

I have an accomplice, she replied, nodding towards the rear-view mirror. When he looked back at her, the pie was gone.

"Your wife will not recover," she told him.

"You!" he snarled.

"I didn't do it," she assured him. "First of all, that's not my style. I'm not even sure it was my brother - even though he loves stupid accidents. It may have just been her time."

Sean stared at her - Death - for several minutes. The woman in the car behind him hadn't moved.

"What do you want?" he asked, finally.

"Your wife's accident was not me. However, I have this thing for ... reuniting lovers ..." she said.

"You're offering me what?" he asked.

"I'll fast forward things for your wife a few days," she said. "Less tests, less prodding, fewer bills ..."

"... not that you care," he said.

"I don't, really," she admitted, "but you'd be surprised."

"What's in it for me?" he asked.

"You will find yourself in her hospital room. She wants to be with you - physically. You will share intimacy. When it's over, I will ease both of you into the next life. No pain. No suffering. No regret."

"I'd be fucking someone else," he growled, looking - again - at his spouse's doppelganger in the vehicle behind him.

"It won't be. Not for you - not for your wife - not for my assistant," she promised.

"My wife?" he asked, incredulously.

"The last feelings she will have in this life, is of satisfaction and contentment that you have given her. I promise you that."

"How much do your promises really mean?" he snarled.

"You saw their faces," she told him. "Did they look sad, scared, angry?"

He knew they didn't. Still - she was asking for him to believe much that could not be proven. And yet ... and yet ... she had toyed with him, keeping him always at arm's length - unable to prevent the inevitable - as she struck again and again. Their faces had shown peace, contentment - not the final moments of someone who had been murdered.

"If I say 'no'," he asked.

"You will visit her every day for the next week," she promised. "You will wear yourself out, trying to find answers. You'll anger the doctors and the staff, pushing for answers that will never come. Nothing will change. Suzy's body will tire of this life and she'll simply slip away in the middle of the night. You'll race back to the hospital, in response to their summons, find that she's already gone, hate yourself for not being there, hate them for making you go home, ..."

"And then what?"

"You'll continue to try to solve your Apple Pie crimes, become frustrated with that, and - when your body has finally been drained of all desire to continue living - I will come for you in your sleep."

Sean stared at her as the minutes passed.

The car door - in the vehicle behind him - opened and the woman who looked like his wife got out. She walked past his car as if he wasn't there. She walked up to the door of his home, twisted the handle (that he knew to be locked) and walked into the house. No lights came on. After another minute or two, somehow, he knew she was lying in his bed, naked.

"How do you know what I'm going to pick?" he asked the brunette.

She was no longer there. He was alone in the car.

He got out of the vehicle, walked to the front door, and then had to unlock it to get in. Hadn't that woman - that looked like Suzy - hadn't she just ...?