Death's Little Darling

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

The only light that was on in the whole house was their bedroom. He plodded down the hall like a man who was heading to their doom.

He stepped up to the doorway to find himself looking into his wife's hospital room. She was propped up in the bed, getting a drink of water through a straw from a Styrofoam cup. When she saw him standing there, her eyes twinkled.

In that moment, all thought of the conversation that Sean had had in the driveway evaporated - washed away by the sight of his beautiful bride.

"Sean!"

He rushed to her side - and into her arms. The wires, tubes, and monitors were gone. She had no bruises, no bandages, and no scars. Suzy looked healthier than she had in years. Sean's wife kissed him eagerly and then reached up to dry away the tears that had appeared in the corners of his eyes, hushing him and whispering calm words to him.

"When I woke up," she told him, "the nurses assured me that you'd be back soon. They said you've been coming to sit by me for days. I can't believe how clumsy I was. I'm sorry I worried you so!"

"It's alright," he said - him needing to hear the words almost more than he needed to say them. "I'm so happy you're alright!"

"I'm more than alright, my love, I'm so horny!"

"When we get home ..." he whispered.

"I don't think I can wait, Sean. I NEED you."

"We can't ..."

"Lock the door," she told him. "They can wait until we're finished. They said we're just waiting on the paperwork for me to be released. It could take hours. Please, Sean, I feel like I haven't had you inside of me for weeks."

He looked around the room, like a trapped hare.

"I'll even tease my finger ..."

"Okay, okay, shhh ..." he interrupted, not wanting her to speak out loud what he loved for her to do - it made him cum so hard.

He stepped to the doorway, looked up and down the hall - making sure it was clear - closed the door, and turned the dead-bolt. He found a flimsy hospital gown and hung it in front of the narrow window that was set in the heavy door.

He looked back at his wife to see her standing by the bed, slipping out of the gown that she had been wearing. She was gorgeous.

He glided forward and captured her in his arms, holding her, kissing her, nibbling her chin and jaw.

"Sean," she gasped. "I love you - and I love what you're doing - but I want your cock. I want to feel your body pressing me into the bed. I want to feel your rod skewering my pussy. I want to feel your seed bathing my womb. Please, Sean!"

Suzy Miller gave her husband one last kiss and then climbed onto the bed, shaking her ass at her mate. He laughed at her. She was so sexy! Even as long as they had been together, she was still so much more beautiful than any other woman.

She lay on her back, spread her legs, and teased a fingertip through her pubic hair, along the side of her vulva, towards her entrance. She pointed at her hole which was slowly gaping open, telling him where she wanted him, smiling a sexy, yearning, hungry smile.

Sean hurried to remove his clothes. He made to kiss her lips again, but she demanded that all of his attention be focused on her sex. He obliged - but not in the way she wanted.

He crawled between her legs and smiled up at her. She hissed at him as he tongued her taint and then teased the tip of his tongue around the entrance to her vagina. It was already open, welcoming him, but he wanted to truly satisfy her - to make her cum again and again - and the best way to do that was to give her a hard climax with his lips and tongue before he ever speared her with his cock.

Her hands went to his head and her fingers twined into his dark, curly hair as he licked and nipped his way around her vulva - touching only her thighs and mound. She hissed at him to touch her, taste her, tongue her - give her some small release.

When he finally flattened his tongue and licked her from taint to clit, she convulsed and cried out, screaming his name, and begging him for more.

He dove in, then, he nibbled and sucked her nether lips, causing her to moan. He tongue-fucked her pussy hole, causing her to arch her back and groan. He clamped his mouth over her mons, slithered his tongue up under her clitoral hood, and abused her poor clit - causing her to scream and shove him away.

When his tongue returned to her pussy, she held his head in place and thrusted her cunt onto his mouth and chin violently until she came. Her body ejaculated a little and he hurried to lick her clean - to taste her sweetness. She cooed and keened as he cleansed her. Her fingers were still locked in his hair.

She pulled his head up her body. He nipped at her clit as he passed but she quickly pulled him away. She let him suckle and nibble her breasts. Her pussy was on fire again. She needed his stiff rod inside of her. She told him so, repeatedly, as he adored her cleavage.

Finally, she brought his lips to hers. Her tangy juices still tingled on his tongue and she tasted herself as her tongue snuck into his mouth, claiming that space as her own.

As soon as their mouths were all over one another, she reached down, aimed his fuck-prod at her waiting chasm, and used her calves and ankles to pull her husband into her - filling her vagina with the penis that it needed so badly.

Suzy curled her hips upward to ensure that her husband's forceful thrusts would drive as deeply inside of her as was possible. She wanted to feel the tip of his prick brushing against her uterine wall. When he came, she wanted to be sure his seed had the best possible chance of finding her egg and finally giving her the baby that she had wanted for years.

Sean moaned as he felt his wife get herself ready to be fucked. She loved for him to take her forcefully - pounding as deeply inside of her as he could - filling her with his seed. He prayed that, this time, she would finally get pregnant.

He pounded into her, over and over again. Her sexy mewling and moaning drove him crazy with feral lust and made his body move even faster. The only resistance - as his cock speared into her - over and over again - was the pulsing muscles of her vagina as they gripped and grabbed up and down his length, trying to coax the seed from his balls.

He could tell her climax was approaching, he could feel it in her body, and he could hear it in her sexy sounds. His release was coming soon as well and he knew that his lover sensed it. He could feel her sliding her hand down his back. She would wait until just the right moment, tease her fingertip along the crack of his ass, and then probe his taint - and he would explode inside of her.

The sounds of their mating grew into a crescendo and the two of them held their breaths, knowing what was coming. Only this time, Suzy didn't brush Sean's taint, she pressed the tip of her finger against the rose-bud of his ass and her husband cried out as powerful blasts of semen began erupting from his cock, slamming inside of her. She squealed, pulled his head to hers, and attacked his lips as she exulted in the feeling of his hot see splashing inside of her.

As the machines that monitor Suzy's vitals rang out with the alarm, a calm smile settled onto her face. Her body relaxed and she passed into eternity. Miles away, Sean rolled off of his wife's body. She rolled to face him, gave him a soft kiss, and slipped from the bed. He relaxed in post-coital bliss and fell into a never-ending sleep.

~~~ Lucy ~~~

Lucy walked, side by side, with Carrie - to the front room of Sean's house. Lucy disappeared and Carrie began to get dressed.

~~~ Hosea Ivers ~~~

"Are you back again, whore?"

"Hosea ..."

"Whose cum fills your cheating cunt this time, slut?" he growled.

"I ... I don't know," she admitted.

"On your back," he ordered.

He stood, stroking his cock, as he watched her undress. His cock lurched in his fist as he saw the tendrils of another man's seed oozing from his wife's cunt. Some of it had already dried on her thighs.

He took his place at the headboard and moaned as she lathered the stranger's cum up and down his cock and all over his balls. She milked his cock with it - and then took him into her mouth. He gasped as he felt the head of his aching prick slide into the narrowness of her throat. She swallowed and he thought he might cum, the force of it felt so delicious, up and down his length. He moaned as she pulled off and began to lick and suck his balls, cleansing away her sin.

She scooped out another handful of sinful spend and coated his aching bits with it once more. She sucked the head of his prick as she lathered the stranger's gooey jizz up and down his length.

"Fuck, Carrie!" he gasped.

"Forgive me, husband," she moaned, before taking his length down her throat once more and sucking and swallowing him.

He couldn't take it. He reached down and held her chin as his balls erupted and he pumped his load straight down her esophagus. She swallowed over and over again, milking his body of everything it had to offer.

He released her face and leaned against the headboard and the wall, gasping for breath.

She collected more of the evidence of her sin from her tainted twat and rubbed in onto her husband's cock and balls. He groaned. It was almost painful at that moment, but he'd come to love this so much that his cock immediately started hardening again.

Carrie took that as the sign that she should continue.

She licked and sucked his manhood and testicles clean once more and then informed her husband that he needed to use his prick to get the rest.

He couldn't move; his body was exhausted. His wife - the slut - sucked his balls and stroked his cock. The tip of her tongue prodded his taint. His penis was as hard as stone.

She pulled him from the headboard and laid him in the center of the bed - where she had been. She mounted his stiff prick and wriggled around on him, scooping the last of the adulterous spend from her body.

She stared into his eyes as she licked his shaft clean of the sin of her adultery.

Once he was clean again, she mounted him once more and said, "Now, cleanse me, husband. Purify my adulterous cunt. Make it holy again."

Hosea moaned as his wife began fucking herself furiously on his aching cock. He really wasn't sure he could cum again. His dick was stiff - and his wife's cheating cunt felt amazing - but he'd never cum twice in one night. He wasn't sure it was even possible.

Carrie was moaning. She wanted to cum - he could tell - but she wasn't allowed until he did. He'd already nutted in her throat but that didn't cleanse her unfaithful vagina.

"Please, husband," Carrie moaned, "cleanse me."

~~~ Carrie Ivers ~~~

Carrie was desperate. She'd deep-throated her husband and he'd cum down her throat. Now she was in trouble. She wasn't allowed to cum until he filled her - but he had already ejaculated. Even though his cock was hard once more, Carrie was sure that she wouldn't be able to get him to cum a second time. She wasn't sure what that would mean for their relationship - their tentative truce about her coming home with a twat full of an unknown man's sperm.

She was excited that Hosea had gotten so turned on with her oral performance - but now she wasn't sure what was going to happen.

~~~ Lucy ~~~

Lucy leaned over the bed, slid her hand between Hosea's thighs, and shoved a finger all the way inside of his ass, stroking his prostate.

~~~ Hosea Ivers ~~~

Hosea felt the most unwelcome pressure against his sphincter and then he could have sworn that a finger slipped inside. His eyes shot open and he looked at his wife. Her hands were mauling her breasts as she bounced up and down on his aching cock. It wasn't her finger - and Hosea was sure it wasn't one of his.

The tip of the intruding prod brushed against the wall of his insides and then pushed - and it felt like his balls swelled with a fresh load of jizz - and Hosea needed to cum. He needed to cum right now - before his balls exploded!

"Fuck!"

Waves of ecstasy pounded through Hosea's brain and his cock shot off like a firehose. Jet after jet of jizz blasted from his balls and sprayed from his dick. It came out with such force that his wife shuddered from the impact.

~~~ Carrie Ivers ~~~

Tears of joy flowed from Carrie's eyes as she felt her husband's body tremble and his cock began spraying semen inside of her. She groaned as she released the hold on her climax and then moaned as the intensity of it crashed over her like a tsunami.

~~~ Lucy ~~~

Lucy stroked a finger across Carrie's clit and then stepped back to avoid being caught in the spray.

~~~ Carrie Ivers ~~~

Carrie's clitoris vibrated and tingled and, all of the sudden, she came again. She cried out as her pussy squirted ejaculate onto her husband's groin.

~~~ Hosea Ivers ~~~

Hosea was just recovering from his second climax of the night when Carrie screamed his name and squirted all over him. He had heard of such a thing but he didn't personally know anyone who had experienced it. He and Carrie definitely hadn't.

What a crazy night! First, he'd cum down his wife's throat, then he'd cum a second time deep inside of her pussy, and then she had squirted on him.

He pulled his wife down on top of him and kissed her face and lips over and over again.

~~~ Carrie Ivers ~~~

Carrie had never squirted before but - based on her husband's reaction - she hoped it would happen again. She had never seen him like this. She was so stoked that she wanted to cum again. She wasn't planning on it right now, though. Her mouth, tits, thighs, and pussy were all sore and she just needed to rest for a while - but she loved how excited Hosea was.

~~~ Death ~~~

"I won," Lucius taunted, "again."

"It doesn't matter," Lucy replied.

It irritated him that she really didn't seem to care. He looked at their father, awaiting his judgement. The patriarch waved his hand, dismissing the two of them from his presence.

"Daddy's Little Darling," Lucius teased, before disappearing in a puff of gray smoke.

Lucy blew her father a kiss and disappeared as well. There was no smoke left behind - just a sense of lust, longing, and love.

Death smiled and shook his head.

~~~ The End ~~~

(Thanks for reading! If you enjoyed this story, please favorite it or leave a comment. That sends others my way and that helps me more than you know. If you find a mistake, please email me and I'll get it fixed.)