All Comments on 'Deb and I Talk Periods and Spanking'

by cynthiablaine7

Sort by:
  • 3 Comments
HottieOlwenHottieOlwenabout 2 months ago

I certainly believe that no-one is ever too old to get their first spanking. What a delightful docu-story, cynthiablaine7. I agree with you that attitudes towards "that time of the month" have changed a great deal since I was a young woman. I've given your story 5 stars.

Meggsy1Meggsy130 days ago

I enjoyed the conversation between Deb and her mother. I never had anything like that - I was expected to know and thanks to our sex ed teacher I learned all I needed to know about menstruation and a lot more regarding sexual intercourse from her at an early age. It allowed me to understand and enjoy my sex life. In the beginning -like Deb - I was always happy for the day it arrived to reassure me I had chosen the days to be careful and the others to say no.

The spanking left me wondering why - I have never been shanked for an indiscretion or as part of sex play. I have seen a girl who could not sit because of the pain - she was punished for being caught masturbating. She said she believed her father was working himself off as he spanked her naked body. She could not imagine what would have happened if he knew she had been having sex with her boyfriend.

Interesting story - thank you.

Prossie_BeccaProssie_Becca5 days ago

Thank you dear, that was a lovely story

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous