Deb Gets a Work Out!

Story Info
Handjob queen gets setup by her husband with a hung client.
2.5k words
3.99
18k
17
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Even at 45, Deb was a looker. She was a big titted southern wife who would do just about anything to keep her husband happy. She was a bit thick with an ass made for spanking which is what she got at least weekly. Dyed red head and a shaved pussy, she was made to be used.

Her husband Jim had come up with the idea of her giving hand-jobs for cash 5 years ago. He had always been impressed with her skilled jacking, so it seemed like a great way to make some extra cash and not put his lovely wife in a jeopardizing situation like a whore. She had a nice clientele by the time Craigslist shut down the personals section. She usually serviced from three to five guys a week.

There were several different variations depending on how much was paid as well as which client because she liked some of them more than others. For her favorites she would get completely nude and give them some head while jacking them off into her mouth.

A typical "date" would involve the guy showing up at a prescribed time. The guest bedroom was her office. They would come in and get as undressed as they were comfortable with and get onto the bed. She nearly always took her top off because her big hanging breasts aided in getting things going.

She would sit between their legs with her legs crossed. She then would place a small hand towel under their balls to keep the baby oil from reaching the bed and so it was handy when they cum. While it was rather clinical, she was very good at masturbating men. She could always sense what each guy needed as far as speed and grip.

Some liked the head involved, some others not until the end. She would start by oiling up the client's cocks and balls as well as the surrounding areas, massaging their thighs and lower belly as they got hard. Once they started to get swollen, the real work began. Long slow strokes while cupping and pulling lightly on their balls. Stopping now and then for them to get their breath as well as edge them a bit. She never rushed, but rarely needed to anyway. Most were there for relief and to move on with their day. On the rare occasion someone was having a hard time reaching climax, she would reach under their sack and tickle their asshole lightly and that would get them where they needed to be.

Usually once their balls started to tighten up, she would reposition her legs under theirs and scoot up a little closer, spreading the client's legs more in the process. Now her strokes turned faster, and her grip tightened. She would pull their dick down toward her and really start pumping it. Usually they would look up to see her big tits jiggling while she worked to drain their cock. As they reached orgasm, she would cup her non stroking hand over the head to deflect the blast of cum back down onto their cock and belly. After they had their last contraction, she would slow down her strokes and grip but would continue to milk all the cum from their cocks until they would give the tell-tale "jump" that they were getting sensitive after their orgasm.

She would then take the towel and lightly but thoroughly clean up the cum and baby oil from them and her hands. A playful pat on the thighs let them know to lift a leg so she could get up. She would exit the room while they got dressed then they would pay on their way out, sometimes setting up the next appointment time before they left. It was not uncommon for Jim to be in the living room during all this, watching TV but rock hard because he knew what his wife was up to in the guest room.

When Jim was home during an appointment, usually the client leaving was not the end of her "service". He got very turned on by her work and would require some relief afterwards. On some occasions he would spank her naked ass on the couch for being a bad girl, then fuck her pussy until he came deep into her. Other times he'd lead her straight back into her office and request whatever the last customer had gotten. Whatever it took she made sure he was taken care of.

One Saturday afternoon Jim asked his wife if she had any appointments that day.

"No, as a matter of fact my next one is Troy on Tuesday evening," she said.

"Well, you do now but I think you're going to like it more than the usual client. Mike is coming over this evening for something a bit different," Jim said, smiling at her.

"Sounds good to me, but what is it that makes tonight different?" she asked.

"You'll just have to wait and see, but make sure you shave that pussy! We've got company coming!" he said giving a wink.

She sat there for a moment contemplating that statement. Her pussy was not normally on the menu for clients, so this was something different. However, of all her clients Mike had the nicest and biggest cock. She had taken it in her mouth many times over and had wondered what that monster would feel like inside her. He was also very well off and generous. She started to feel a tingle between her legs.

"Well, it sounds like you've got this all planned out. I guess I'll just leave it up to you," she said, heading off to the bathroom.

Mike was to arrive at 9pm, so by 8:30 she had already bathed and shaved her snatch as requested. It was puffy already from thinking about what might be in store that evening. She put on a pair of grey boy shorts that showed quite a bit of ass cheek and a white tank told that allowed and easy view of her large nipples through it.

Jim jumped in the shower and at about 8:45 she heard him calling her to the guest bedroom.

"Honey come in here please," he said.

She walked into the bedroom to find him laying on the bed naked waiting on her with a full hard on.

"How about tending to this problem I have here babe?" Jim asked.

She looked at the time and said, "But Mike will be here soon. You want to wait until after?"

Jim just spread his legs and said, "Don't worry, it's all taken care of." She had no idea what to make of this but crawled onto the bed. He laid on his side and she took a familiar position, one that he preferred when she sucked him off. She also used it for some clients.

Basically, it was a 69, but laying on her side so her face was even with his hard cock. She generally would leave her legs closed for this as it was near impossible to eat pussy from that angle anyway. But Jim loved to reach around to grab and squeeze her ass, running his fingers up her crack, toying with her pussy and asshole as she sucked him. Her clients were usually only allowed to stroke and squeeze her cheeks in this situation.

As she started to suck her husband's cock, he slid his hand into the waistband of her shorts and gripped her ass hard. She would throat him, then jack his cock while leaving just the head in her mouth. He slid her shorts down to gain more access. He lubed up two fingers with spit, then started rubbing her swollen slit as she sucked him. At one point she thought she'd heard a car pull into the drive but when she started to say something Jim just pulled his hand from her crack and pushed her head back down on his cock.

Laying as she was with her back to the door she never even noticed when Mike walked up to the room, already nude. Jim was doing a good job of keeping her occupied by fucking her face while sliding two fingers into her dewy pussy. She did notice he kept spreading her cheeks apart but didn't realize that what he was really doing was giving Mike a nice view of her open pussy and little butt hole while he stroked his cock to full hardness.

Jim watched Mike as he stoked himself and thought it may be the biggest dick he'd ever seen in real life. Of course, there are some monsters out there in the porn world, but that damn thing was about as big around as a coke can and probably 9 inches long. Deb had told him that Mike was packing, but that was an understatement. Almost at full mast, Jim noticed Mike was leaking some pre cum which he rubbed all around the head as he continued to stroke himself. Jim was nearing orgasm just from the thought of his wife taking that big cock, so he slowed her down a bit by pulling partially out of her mouth.

He again wet his fingers heavily with saliva to make sure she was primed for what was to come. He awkwardly used one hand to reach over and spread her while using the other to pump his wet fingers into and around her opening. Her butt was close enough to the edge of the mattress to make this plan work out.

Once he deemed her to be ready, he again spread her as wide open as he could considering she was laying on her side with her legs closed and her shorts around her thighs.

He nodded his head at Mike to come to the edge of the bed and get lined up with his wife's pussy. Jim kept her spread as Mike leaned forward to rub the massive head of his dick against her opening. She jerked for a second, then realized what was happening and went back to sucking Jim's dick.

When he was satisfied that she was good with what was happening, Mike began sliding his shaft into her slowly but deliberately. A low guttural groan came from Deb as she was pierced by the monster cock. Jim let go of her ass and put his hand back on her head to make sure she kept her mouth on his meat. The groan got louder as Mike bottomed out against her cervix. Jim didn't have a good view of it, but he could tell Mike still had length left outside her pussy when he hit bottom.

Mike started slowly stroking in and out of Debs velvet tunnel and Jim started to keep the same pace fucking her mouth. She very seldom stopped groaning, but they could both tell that she was enjoying the scene. At one point Jim slid her shorts the rest of the way off so he could lift her leg and get a better view of the action. As he held his wife's leg up, he almost lost his breath at the site before him. Her pussy was stretched open to the point that her clit was in full contact with Mikes veiny dick the entire length of his stroke. She was lubricating heavily, and her button was swollen to the point of looking like a tiny cock.

"Oh, she's liking it alright," Jim thought to himself.

"Honey, you are going to go ahead and finish me, then Mike is going to give you a good fucking," Jim said.

With that she started jacking him harder and sucking his head, all the while wondering if her pussy would ever recover from the stretch Mike was giving her. Jim again lubed his pointer finger in his mouth and slid it into her little bottom hole. This was a trigger for him normally. Feeling her tight sphincter around his finger was always enough to send him over the edge, but now he could also feel Mikes cock sliding in and out of his wife through the thin wall separating them.

He pushed his finger further into her ass eliciting another deep groan from Deb. That was all he could take and started cumming like a man that hadn't cum in years. Deb had the presence of mind to try to swallow as much as possible since her "job" was far from over and she didn't want dried cum on her face while trying to please and be pleased by Mike. She caught and swallowed most of it with just the overflow landing on her hand which she promptly licked off.

Jim stayed in her mouth for a short time, then rolled off the other side of the bed. Without a word Deb got up on all fours in the middle of the bed with her ass sticking up. Mike took the hint and got up behind her. He slid his fat cock right back into her pussy with a thrust. He was able to get most of his length into her from this position and really started picking up the pace. Deb buried her face in a pillow and just made the most guttural sounds Jim had ever heard come from her. She started pushing her ass back at Mike as he fucked her. Mike slid his thumb into her ass and she started to hit her crest.

Jim sat in a chair across the room and just watched as his wife had what seemed to be a 5-minute-long orgasm while Mike pumped away into her. Just when he thought she was about done another powerful spasm would rack her body. Finally, Mike couldn't take it any longer. He threw his head back, slapped her ass and fired a massive load into Debs spent cunt. This triggered another orgasm for Deb.

As Mike slowed his assault, Jim could hear the squishing as her overflowing pussy was leaking around Mikes cock. He let his swelling go down inside her, then pulled out slowly, his dick making a quiet "splat" when it fell to his thigh. Deb rolled onto her back with her legs spread wide, just then realizing her pussy ached from being abused by Mike's monster.

Jim got up to come look at the damage only to find his wife's pussy gaped wide open, with cum dripping out and down her ass crack. He grabbed his phone to take a couple pictures as did Mike.

Jim went into the bathroom and prepared a warm washcloth to clean up her worn-out pussy. He purposely got it a little overly warm just to hear her squeal as he first placed it over her mound. He gently cleaned her up, lifting a leg to get the spunk out of her ass crack.

Once he was satisfied, they both left her on the bed and went to the living room. Mike got dressed, thanked Jim for his hospitality, and left a rather impressive stack of cash before leaving.

Jim went back to the guest room where Deb still laid spread out on the bed. He bent down and gave her clit a kiss which made her jump. Then he laid the stack of bills right on top of her pubic mound.

"I'd say you earned that!" he told her.

"I love you...and my job" she said in a whisper.