Debauchery - Ch. 02

Story Info
Let the debauchery begin.
9.8k words
4.59
7.6k
5

Part 2 of the 9 part series

Updated 02/23/2024
Created 11/06/2023
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
TowGod
TowGod
192 Followers

Here is chapter two, and it's longer than the first one that was just an introduction to our protagonist. This chapter really begins Jeff's life in Thailand.

An anonymous reader commented on the timing of getting around in Thailand, and other things. I deleted it. Dude, if you are reading this just enjoy the damn story. That kind of criticism really isn't helpful. I personally have never been to Thailand, it's a dream of mine like so many others who are probably reading this.

~~~~~~

CHAPTER 2 -- Anong & Kannika, Let the Debauchery Begin

The King Hilton Executive -- Premium Ocean Suite, I got a 3 week stay and paid in full for $6000.00. The room was an emasculating off white with a fuckin' hot tub sitting flush on the balcony floor! The bathroom had another raised hot tub/bath that had a floor to ceiling window to see the ocean. The bed was in the middle of the room with a workstation desk built in behind the headboard that also looked out the floor to ceiling window and door leading out to the balcony. I was in fucking heaven!

Well, first things first. I've been in these clothes for nearly 3 whole days. I needed a shower, but not before I went shopping for clothes and other personal items. I knew from looking at the internet about Pattaya, while on the trip here, that the Central Pattaya Mall was attached to the Hilton. I left the room in search of things to fill my dresser and wardrobe space.

The mall has 7 floors! I could spend days here and not see it all. I finally settled in a couple of men's clothing stores, and one also had some basic men's toiletries. Back to the hotel room and put things away being careful to remove tags. I read about dressing in nice clothes, even if only shirt and shorts with sandals, the girls pay more attention to dress than actual looks of guys.

Looks meant money, and the more money they think you have the more they will flock to you. A 5 to 6 guy like me in his mid-50s could easily get an early 20s girl on his arm that ranks an 8-9 if you're dressed like a million dollars. But then again, Thailand isn't the only place in the world were that rings true. America is full of millionaires who have eye candy hanging all over them that are young enough to be daughters and granddaughters and all of them 9s and 10s.

I showered, looking out at the ocean while doing so, and then decided to forgo the shave to let someone else do it for me. I walked out of my room making sure to lock my passport away in the safe, the passport card in my wallet would suffice. Asking at the front desk they were able to give me directions to a barber shop about a 6-minute walk away.

When I left the barber shop, I had a clean-shaven face, a trim around the ears and back, and a great improvement to my personal rating. With the nice Tommy Bahama button-up shirt, and the KÜHL shorts with Birks I had on I was a solid 6 in looks and a 10 on the money scale.

I was also famished! From my research, I knew where to find the Sailor Bar and Restaurant on Soi 8, just on the other side of the Hilton. Once again, I am living within walking distance of everything I need. Sitting down at Sailors I ordered a T-bone steak with mashed potatoes and vegetables with a tequila sunrise. Even with a tip to my server cost me $10. Food was not going to break the bank in Thailand!

After finishing my dinner, I decided to have a nice relaxing night in the hotel, but not alone. That meant a walk along Beach Road first. Sunset had happened about an hour before so the girls should be starting to come out along the beach side of the road. I decided to walk a bit north to Klang Road before I crossed Beach Road to give myself a bit more choice.

I figured the higher priced/better looking girls would be near the Hilton since it was "joiner free", the front desk would not bat an eye about a guest bringing back a girl, and the Hilton was one of the higher priced 4--5-star hotels.

I crossed the street just after passing Klang Road, and then started back south toward the Hilton that was looming in the distance. Easily the tallest building in the area, it was a good landmark almost anywhere along the beach. There were a lot of girls out. Most were in short dresses that were tight, showing off every curve they had. Some were in tight shirts with even tighter shorts, some were in heels.

I was getting some looks and a few calls that I would smile at but kept walking. I knew what I wanted, and the choice was quite large and varied. Then just as I was coming up even with the Hilton across the street there she was. Tall, with heels on, at just about my height. Her long legs screaming to wrap around a guy's waist while she got fucked. Long black shiny hair it reached down to the top of her ass that I swear I could spank and not get much jiggle from.

What I saw looked nice, so I started her way. She was talking to another girl who was facing me, at least an 8, and another possibility. I wasn't expecting an 8 out here on Beach Road. The best I was hoping for this first night when choosing a freelancer was a 7 because the 8 and 9s were in the bars and agogos, while the 10s were in the gentleman's clubs.

The friend saw me coming and said something the to girl that had caught my eye. She turned and I saw the glasses. Not a turn off, she was still a 10 in my book for her body. As I came up to them, they were now shoulder to shoulder facing me, a smile on both their faces when they noticed how I was dressed. They were both smoking hot compared to the other freelancers on the walk, and they both had nice smiles.

"Hi," I said hoping at least one of them spoke a little English.

"Hey guy," the friend said, "you look like need good night fun."

Promising start, at least she was able to know a few English words it seemed. "I was just going back to my room at the Hilton and you, and your friend, caught my attention." I was crossing my fingers and toes in my mind that this conversation would continue well. Now getting a good look at the first girl she was a 10 in face for sure, even behind those glasses, small A-Cup boobs, but a solid athletic look. I wonder why she was out here in the street with the Freelancers? Probably doesn't matter, I was just counting myself lucky.

The friend that spoke was an 8 in the face, but I noticed a few extra pounds that brought her now down to a 7. Shorter at about 5'7", she had nice C-Cup breasts. Her nipples were hard and were being shown off because of the tight shirt she was wearing.

"You need company? Need relax have fun?" A few bigger words from her and I started to relax already, this was going better than I thought it would.

"I would like to relax up in my room, and I would not mind having some company."

"1500 short and I relax you good."

"What about your friend," I said smiling at the one who's body caught my eye, "would she also like to have fun?"

The friend said something in Thai to the other and she smiled raising her hand to put it on my chest. "I make feel good," she said, and I knew then that the other girl was going to do most of the conversational part of tonight's activities. That didn't bother me at all since it was her body I wanted and not her voice, although I wouldn't mind having her mouth for things other than talking.

I put my hand over hers and said, "No baby, I will make you feel good." The smile turned to a small frown as she looked at the other who said something else in Thai. That brought the smile back. The friend then saying, "both short for 2500."

"No," I looked back to the friend with a smile on my face, "both of you all night. You stay all night?"

A look between the two and a bit of back and forth in Thai for a bit, then she said, "3000 for both short time, but me for long time. She my sister and we not do together."

I was really smiling now. Sisters! "You and she will not have to do anything together. I still want both of you to wake up next to. We can all have a nice breakfast together."

A bit more Thai and then they both looked at me with smiles and she said, "3500 both all night? We sleep you middle."

I felt like I won the hooker lottery. Not only getting both sisters, but this one I could actually have a conversation with. "I will give you the 3500 for now, and we talk about the morning up in the room. Do you or your sister have day jobs?"

A small frown came across the speaker's face, "We both not day work. We only night. Have family care for. I son and she older family parents care for."

"That is ok," I told her, smiling at them both, "I was just asking because this is my first day in Thailand. I have not seen anything yet, and you can speak pretty good English."

She smiled and told her sister what we were saying. The sister asked a question and the other translated, "She want know if you want to her call friend who not work and speak English. She show you Pattaya? She very pretty. She better English. She just no work like us."

"Oh," I said catching on, "she does not do sex work? That would be ok with me. I would just like to know someone who I could talk with and see the city. How about we talk about this more up in my room?" 3500 baht was about $100 for both these ladies for the night, god I love Thailand!

They spoke again to each other and then both put their arms through mine. The sister with glasses on my right. The one who I was able to speak with turned around and took my left. We all walked together across the street and into the Hilton and up to my room. The guy at the front desk just met my eye and gave a slight smile with a nod as we walked by.

Up in the room the girls put their bags down on the desk behind the bed and looked around the room. I went to the safe and pulled out the 3500 baht and put it next to the bags and then went to where they were out on the balcony. "The 3500 Baht is on the table with your bags," I said as I reached an arm around the tall girl with glasses who had originally caught my eye. "What are your names?" I asked the other, as I pulled the girl's hair back from her neck and kissed lightly. Breathing in the scent of her hair. She in turn leaned back into the kiss on her neck with a slight giggle.

"I Anong, she is Kannika."

Between kisses on her neck, I lifted my head slightly to her ear and whispered, "Hello Kannika, it is nice to meet you," I then lightly sucked on her ear lobe. She must have understood enough because she turned and kissed me on the lips, her tongue finding mine. Damn she was good at that. More than made up for not being able to talk with her directly.

I felt Anong come over and put her arm around my waist. Shorter than Kannika, I had to bend over a bit to kiss her, but she also had a very willing tongue that found its way into my mouth. Kannika, being taller, put her arm around my neck and the two of them began exchanging kisses with me. It went back and forth like that for a few minutes until I felt a hand at the buttons of my shirt. My own hand having found its way down to Kannika's very firm ass. The slight squeal and giggle got from her as I gave a squeeze was musical.

With my shirt undone Anong started licking my nipple. Kannika and I were still kissing, and she was getting a bit more into it. My hand on her ass, having moved to raise the skirt until I was touching skin, was having an effect because she started making small moans into my mouth as we kissed. Anong was adding some nibbles to the licks of my nipple. My other hand however could not reach her ass, so I slid it up under her shirt and began running fingers across the bare skin of her back.

My hand on Kannika's ass found the string to her thong, and I slowly pulled it out and away from her crack, over to the side of her right cheek. I then began to play with running my fingers down along her ass crack, and over her tight little pucker hole. This caused some more squeals, and she stopped kissing my lips and started slowly working her way down my neck.

She bent down to get to my other nipple, so my hand lost its adventuring any farther than it had. I now had both girls on a nipple, it felt great. My hand that had lost its way around Kannika's ass found the zipper at the back of her neck and began to slowly unzip it. With Kennia on my right nipple, I guess Anong felt it was time to do something different. She stood up slowly, which allowed my hand at her back to come around her side and find a breast. It was a nice handful, a C-Cup for sure, and it felt young and firm. The hardened nipple at the peak of the breast was long and very hard, my god I couldn't wait to suck on them. Anong started to remove her shirt, standing up fully, putting a slight arch in her back for me to get a good feel of her breast.

When I would watch porn, I always liked the girls with A and B-Cups, I thought they were always the firmer looking, and sagging kind of turned me off, but her breasts were the exception. Her areolas were dark brown against the lighter color of her skin. Her nipples were fully hard and nearly 2 inches! I grabbed the nearest one in my hand and gave it a slight tweak and pull with my thumb and index finger.

"Yes, harder!" She said looking me in the eye. "They like hard play." I pinched her nipple harder between my thumb and index finger and began to give it a slight twist. "Yes, hard play my tits."

The zipper was down to just above her ass now, and Kannika stood up to take off her dress. The thong was red just like the dress. Also not wearing a bra, Kannika's breasts were very small, she didn't even need one. But her dark areolas were puffy mounds that lead to her small hard nipples. My hand came up and ran over each of her breasts as she bit her lower lip a little. Her free right hand was taking off my shirt while Anong was pulling at the button of my shorts. The shirt came off, it was dropped on top of her dress on the balcony floor, and then she worked on the zipper, after the button was freed from its hole by Anong. Both pairs of hands then slowly brought my shorts down pulling my boxers with them.

My hard on sprang free and Kannika gasped. It was the same reaction I got from the earlier women, that has seen it. Flaccid it was just like any normal cock, but when the blood started pumping it grew to an impressive 9 inches. I have had sexual experiences before, but I have never had a serious relationship with someone.

I know, right? Here I am at 55 and the only real experience I've had were from watching porn on the internet, and a couple trips across the border to Tiajuana to the strip clubs there, which are just brothels really, but hey, they are safe.

Kannika said something to Anong in Thai, a sound that sounded a bit panicked. Anong put her hand around my cock and smiled up at me, her hand was warm felt good. They spoke again, and Kannika put her hand around my cock. Her fingers were long and slender, her nails manicured, while Anong's nails were painted, they were short.

Anong said to me, "Kannika show you. You not be angry at her. Please?"

Kannika stood up, stepped back a bit and let me see her fully. My god her body was fucking hot! Slender and a bit muscular at the same time, she looked like an athlete. Her stomach was flat and firm with a slight hint of abbs that showed she took care of her body. Maybe yoga or some other strict exercise regimen that gave them to her. I was fully erect, and my cock still felt like it wanted to grow some more when I looked at her. Anong put me in her mouth, and I felt her sucking.

Kannika pulled off the red lacy thong. I was then surprised to see a short and very hard cock. It was just below a well-manicured landing strip patch of black pubic hair. Or was it a clit? It was very thin like a clit would be, but long, and I could see a hood peeking through her skin folds. What I didn't see was a pussy on her. Below her clit/cock there was just closed skin, but there also was no scrotum.

Now I knew coming here to Thailand this was bound to happen, and I was already determined to try a ladyboy. But I was still surprised to find my ladyboy trial was going to be during my first time out. I laughed, I didn't mean to, but it just came out.

"Angry?" I looked down at Anong, "Not in the least." I then looked back up to the beautiful goddess, naked before me, and spoke. "Kannika, your body is fantastic. Your ass is what brought me over to you on the street, and your kisses are what brought me to the erect state I'm in."

I knew what I said was totally lost on her, and the laughter probably didn't help the matter. She looked ready to bolt. "Tell her Anong," I said as a took the two steps toward Kannika and then went to my knees and put her whole cock in my mouth. It was almost 4 inches, and I could feel the tip tickle my throat. I pulled back and looked to where her scrotum would be. She must have had it removed at some point, I could see what could be described a 'treasure trail' from the bottom of her erection that went down and disappeared between her legs. It was fine with me, and I showed her just how fine it was by continuing sucking on her and licking along her trail. She spoke to Anong in Thai, as well as moaned.

Now, I know most people would still call a trans woman's 'clit' a 'cock'. Most of those people would be the person who actually had said 'cock'. I work with, sorry, I had worked with, a trans woman. Her name is Gwen, used to be Gary when I first met him, and Gwen isn't shy about telling her story. Anyway, Gwen explained to me once some trans women decide to call their cock a 'clit' and their asshole a 'pussy'. Meanwhile most trans, like Gwen, would continue to call hers a cock. Now, I consider myself straight, and not at all even bi-curious about another man. However, Gwen once said that I might be gynosexual, sexually attracted to someone who looked feminine, because I told her once of my interest in watching trans female porn and told her trans male porn turned me off.

I felt her hand on the back of my head as I continued licking and sucking on her. Moans of pleasure also kept escaping from her. It was my first time, but I had watched enough porn to know what and how to suck cock. I pulled off her cock and quickly flicked my tongue over the head like I would a clit. Her breathing was becoming quick, nearly gasps. I was close to making her cum. I continued a few minutes more then stopped. Rising to my feet and looking her in the eyes I said in a deep soft voice, "Not yet my little sexy toy. You will only get to cum when I do." I then kissed her, hard, passionately. I wanted her to know I was turned on and wanted her.

Her arms came around my neck as she returned the kiss, her tongue fighting for control over mine. It was fucking hot. She broke the kiss and then was on her knees, her mouth around my cock head, and trying with every ounce of will, to take in as much of me in as she could. She was finally able to get the tip to the back of her throat but could not go any farther. Then she switched and used her lips and tongue to play over my whole cock. Lick the underside, slide lips along the sides. Then she took each ball into her mouth to suck each one at a time. Her tongue also playing with the sack, teasing me, she was looking up at me with those dark brown eyes framed by her glasses. I wasn't going to last much longer, and she could sense it. Back up to my cock's head she sucked on it while using both hands to stroke me.

"Oh, fuck baby, I'm going to cum!"

She held me in her mouth as far as she could, one hand still stoking me while the other played with my balls. I shot straight down her throat. Ropes of cum one after another. I hadn't masturbated since Tuesday's blowjob by Alice, so I had some stored-up swimmers. She took it all, stroking and sucking every drop I had to give and swallowing it all.

When I was done, she kissed the tip and slowly stood letting my cock slide along her naked body and over one small puffy nipple until she was up to my face. There was a shy smile on her I could not resist. I kissed her. My tongue going in her mouth and tasting the slightly salty taste of me left in her mouth. I was still rock hard and not showing any sign of going limp.

TowGod
TowGod
192 Followers