Debauchery - Ch. 02

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Anong came over and said, "I not think need translate." She then said something to Kannika who replied and turned to the outside hot tub while Anong led me by the hand inside and over to the bed. She got up on the bed and spread her legs giving me full view of one of the prettiest pussies I have ever seen, and I've seen a lot of them online. Her pussy looked like a butterfly. Her lips pulling away from her very wet pink fuck hole like wings. "You still hard. Now need pussy. My pussy. You fill me good!"

How was I ever going to refuse an offer like that? I got up on the bed and grabbed my cock. Sliding the tip up and down her pussy lips getting her wetness on me and spreading it over her. I could see that she would not be very tight for someone small. Her fuck hole open and inviting me in, but I was still going to stretch her out to her very limit. I put just the head to her opening and slowly started to go in when she had other plans. I felt her legs lift to my back giving me the best access to her open hole when she used her hands to lift while using her feet to pull me down into her hot wet snatch. I impaled that hot little Thai pussy to the hilt. I felt my ball sack spank her ass as a gasp escaped her lips and she bit down on her lower lip.

"You so big!" She said when she was able. My cock still buried in her I was too afraid I tore her up with that thrust she forced. "You fuck me like no man ever fuck me," and with that said I started to slowly inch up and down. I wasn't taking big stokes, limiting only to a couple inches, but I kept feeling my cock head hitting her cervix at the bottom of her pussy. My god I hope I didn't bruise her cervix or anything. For as small as she was her pussy was deep. It took my whole 9 inches with ease, but another inch would not have made it. Every stroke I made my balls gave her little pucker hole a tease, and my glans smashed against her cervix. "More," she said, "You give more. Harder. Use my pussy. I love feel big hard cock."

I gave her more. Coming almost out of her I went all the way back in. I did it slowly at first then picked up the pace. I had just shot a huge load in her sister's mouth and yet I knew I was not going to last much longer. I just hopped I was going to give her an orgasm before I blew.

I was now really giving her all my skinny body could give her. But her breath and moans were telling me she was close. I was hoping she would come with me. But not knowing her at all there was no way of knowing that. "Anong..." I said between thrusts, "I... am... going... to... cum!"

I blew my second load of the night within 15 minutes of the last. I felt her fill up and my sperm came out along the length of my shaft and out of her pussy as I continued to pump her. "Yes, big cock fill pussy," Anong was breathing hard and fast, "You so big. Please keep fucking. I near."

I kept the pace. My sperm making it easy to fuck her. I could feel it coming out of her and down my balls and her ass. I could not believe I was still this hard. Fucking her like this I was able to speed up a bit more and then she reached up and pulled me to her in a kiss while I felt her pussy clench down. I felt ripples of tightness all along my cock as Anong came. She was moaning into my mouth, and I could only imagine that they might have been screams if not for our mouths around each other. I kept fucking her pussy, slower now but still fucking her. Her pussy walls clenching and unclenching me as she rode through the huge orgasm that rocked her. "Oh, fuck Anong. You feel amazing." I said when I felt her pussy relax and I broke the kiss.

"You still hard?" Anong realized I was still fucking her, although slower. "You cum again?"

"I'm spent. I am surprised I'm still hard. Just shows you how sexy you are I guess."

"Kannika have tub full water. We clean up. Talk. I not know you name!" Anong laughed a musical laugh as I pulled out of her. Damn, I'm still rocking a hard on! I'm not even on the blue pill.

"Yeah, that sounds great," I replied as I got off the bed and reached for her hand. "Let's go over to Kannika and we can talk."

She took my hand. We then walked out to the balcony and to the hot tub that was in the floor. Kannika was already in it watching us with a smile on her face. She said something in Thai to Anong and then looked up at me and said, "That hot!"

I laughed and told her, "I know, I'm just sorry that I may not be fucking your tight little ass tonight. but your mouth was good enough, and your sister is fucking deep!"

Kannika looked over to Anong and spoke to her in Thai that made her smile and she said, "You owe."

Knowing what she meant I smiled at her as I let go of Anong's hand and stepped into the hot tub. I turned to Kannika and reached out placed my hand on her tiny flaccid cock and kissed her deeply. She giggled when I pulled away and then squealed when I picked her up by the waist and sat her on the side of the tub. "Do me the pleasure of wrapping those beautiful long legs around my neck baby," I said as I knelt in the water and started teasing her growing erection with my tongue.

I heard them talking in Thai at what I just said and then heard another giggle. Kannika put her legs on my shoulders and slowly started crossing her legs around the back of my head, pulling me tighter onto her cock. I had her whole cock in my mouth again, kind of wishing she still had her balls for me to lick, but still going to work to keep my promise of making her cum. I felt Anong sit down beside us, her hand stroked my softening cock cleaning it, then her hand over my balls doing the same.

I heard Kannika's beautiful moans and breathing telling me that once again she was close. I could not pass this chance up a second time. I just felt the need to tease her. I took her legs off from around my neck and stood up. The look on her face was worth it. I leaned in and whispered in her ear, "Oh, not yet my precious little toy. You and I have all night and I am enjoying your body too much just teasing you and getting you so close to coming." I switched ears and started licking that one while she and Anong spoke in Thai, translating what I was saying. This time I whispered only for Kannika to hear, and not caring if she understood, but hoped the way I did it was meaning enough for her. I sucked her ear lobe which made her whimper, and then whispered, "I am going to make you cum so hard when I let you that you will pass out until morning." I then sucked on her ear lobe again and this time added a few strokes to her hard little cock before pulling away and turning around to sit between these two sexy Thai sisters. I looked at Kannika while she slid into the water next to me, she was blushing! I raised an eyebrow, and she averted her eyes from me.

"Anong had pointed out after our work out that I know your names, but you don't know mine," I paused for Anong to translate for Kannika. "My name is Jeff and I used to live in San Diego, California in the United States, but I quit my job and left my house in the hands of a real estate manager to travel." They spoke some more in Thai. Why did Kannika always seem to speak first when they did? Maybe she was just telling Anong she didn't understand, and Anong then explained what I said.

Kannika then reached over to the other side of my face from her and pulled me close to kiss me and said, "Hello Jeff," and kissed me again.

I laughed and kissed her back. Then Anong did the same, she pulled my face around to her and kissed me saying, "Yes, hello Jeff. It nice to meet you," before kissing me again.

"Damn I could get used to this. Are all Thai this friendly to people they just meet?" Anong laughed that musical sound again before telling Kannika what I said and then they both laughed.

"Only to handsome man with big cock," Anong said and kissed me again.

I asked them about the person Kannika could call about showing me around Pattaya. Kannika got out of the tub and went into the room to get her phone. I couldn't help but watch her walk away. Her tight little ass so inviting. I was really going to have to tease that later. It didn't even dawn on me at the time however, she had gotten up to get the phone without Anong doing any translating.

Anong said, "Kannika go call Noi. She her friend. Noi go ooni-ver-city (that's how she pronounced it, and it was really cute). She learn English. She older. She 35. She work day job"

"I understand," I told her. "You said she also does not work as bar girl or on the street?"

"No. She not work sex. Never did. Her family not like other Thai. Mother is Thai but father is Thai American. Father not want Noi work sex."

"Is that how her parents met?"

A small smile came across Anong's face, and she replied, "Yes."

"Well, I will respect her and her parents. You can trust me on that."

Kannika came back out, her phone up to her ear speaking in Thai. She looked at Anong and spoke in Thai, Anong translated, "Noi want to know not tomorrow but she can next two day."

"Not tomorrow, but she can on Saturday and Sunday? That would be fine. Please let her know I will pay for everything, and I expect her to be paid for her time doing this."

Anong translated and Kannika relayed. I laughed and held out my hand, "May I?"

Kannika laughed and handed me the phone.

"Hello Noi, my name is Jeff, and I would love to have you show off this wonderful city to me over the weekend if you would."

"Hello Jeff, I would very much like to spend the weekend with you showing off. Did Anong and Kannika explain things to you about me not working like they do?"

"Yes, Anong did, and that is perfectly fine. I will pay for everything, and I hope you will also tell me how much I owe you for your time doing this."

I heard Noi give a small giggle, "How much are you paying them for tonight?"

"Oh, I see you are going to be a fun companion. I am paying them 4000." I heard a small gasp from Anong that I gave a quick smile and wink too.

"Then would you pay me the same for the day?"

"I will pay you 4000 when you arrive on Saturday and the other 4000 when you arrive on Sunday?"

I heard her give a sharp intake of breath, "No Jeff, I'm sorry I meant the 4000 for both days."

"I meant what I said Noi, I will gladly pay you 4000 a day for your time. I'm sure your time is valuable enough for me to pay for that."

"Thank you, Jeff. I will see you on Saturday. Nik says you are at the Hilton?"

"Yes, 'Nik' is correct," I said emphasizing the name with a what I hoped was a devilish grin over at Kannika who visibly tried to shrink a little, so she caught my meaning. "Do you have a motorbike or car?"

"Yes, a motorbike, but I will catch a Baht-Bus to the Hilton. There is one that I must only walk a block to catch that will take me there. That is something I can show you on Saturday. How to use the Baht-Bus."

"I would appreciate that, Noi. I don't feel like I would be comfortable taking one of the motorbike taxis, and car taxis are not very convenient if I don't know where I'm going. Would you like to meet me in the lobby at 8?"

"I will see you around 8 in the lobby. How will I know you?"

"I have a nice maroon button up shirt I will wear with cargo shorts that are an olive color with my Birks. I am mid-50s, taller than most guys at 6'2", but I'm skinny as a rail. I only weigh 165 soaking wet."

"You call that skinny? Oh wait, you mean 165 pounds. So, 73 kilos you are skinny!"

I laughed, "Yeah, I'll take your word for it on the difference between pounds and kilograms. Oh, and I'm 188 centimeters. I can remember that easily enough."

"Ok, Jeff I will look for tall handsome skinny man with wine colored shirt and olive shorts in sandals, should not be too difficult."

"Drop the handsome part and you got it right, just to add however, balding brown hair and glasses."

Noi laughed and said, "I will be the final judge of the handsome part or not. Nik said you were nice looking, but she does get a little blinded by the size of a man's wallet and his cock."

I coughed a little at the mention of the size of my cock, Kannika must have done some kiss and tell. Or was that maybe blow and tell? Either way I owed her another tease for it. "Ok, see you Saturday morning Noi, I can't wait to see Pattaya through the eyes of someone who lives here."

"Goodbye Jeff, see you then."

I could hear the smile in her voice, she meant it. I handed Kannika the phone back and she and Noi talked some more as she walked back into the room. I again could not pass up the chance to watch her walk away. *Damn that fucking ass is fire!* I thought to myself.

I turned back to Anong, "That went well. Noi speaks very good English, and I can understand every word even through the accent."

Anong settled down and snuggled in next to me in the water. "She show you Pattaya good. She live here."

"Where did you learn your English?"

"I watch movie from the OO-ES-AY much as grow up. Still lot to learn."

"There is too much to learn when trying to learn English, but still, you are doing very well, I was not expecting to be doing a conversation vocally."

She gave a slight frown and I rephrased until she understood, we both laughed. "Yes, still lot to learn," she said and kissed me while we waited for Kannika to return.

Kannika returned a few minutes later and came back into the water on my other side. I turned and kissed her. She returned the kiss deeply and with much tongue. I felt my cock growing again.

"It's still early," I said after breaking from kissing Kannika. "Who's up for round 2?"

Anong put her hand on my cock and said, "Mmmm, feel like you are."

I felt Kannika's hand joining her sisters and both started stroking my cock. "Yes, hard."

I began to suspect Kannika knew more English than I originally thought. I turned to her, kissing her neck and up to her ear, "You know more English than you let on, don't you my little fuck toy." I pulled back from my whisper to look her right in the eyes. She didn't say a word or give anything away that she understood what I said, but the slight blush to her cheeks gave her away.

I stood up, my cock at full attention once again, and turned to get out of the tub. I took their hands as I turned back around. My left taking Kannika's, and my right taking Anong's. They came out and I turned and walked them arm in arm back into the room and to the bathroom where there were towels. I dried each of them and myself and then took them both to the bed.

I sat down on the end edge so that I was facing back out at the balcony and the ocean. The beach lit by streetlights and the ocean by the moon. I put one of the bed's pillows on the floor between my feet as I spread my legs open. I looked at Anong and said, "I think Nik here should suck on my cock for lying to me."

Anong had a look that she didn't understand, but as I looked at Kannika, I could see she did. She got down on the pillow, said something in Thai to Anong, and took my cock into her mouth. She wasn't being shy or holding back. She took as much as her mouth and throat could handle.

Anong's eyes widened a bit. "How did know? Noi tell you?"

"No, Kannika did. I had whispered something to her, and she should not have understood. She kept her face perfectly still like she didn't understand, but then she was also blushing. That gave her away. I got my suspicion earlier when she got out of the hot tub to call Noi. You didn't say anything to her after my question to you about knowing someone to show me around. My only question is how much more English do you know Anong?"

"I not know more than I do," she replied as her sister kept up the attempt to put as much of me down her throat as she could. "Just not want farang to take rob us. Kannika pretend not understand. You understand?" Anong was worried, I could tell, she was hoping to get more from me than just tonight. She was praying inside that she and her sister just didn't fuck them more than I had already fucked her.

"I promise to never take advantage of either of you, or Noi. It is not in my nature." I said with a smile that visibly put her at ease again. "I would be a fool not to keep taking advantage of such a wonder little fuck toy like Nik here."

Kannika stopped her assault on her mouth and throat with my cock and looked up at me. I looked her straight in the eye and smiled as I said, "See, there is my proof that she knows what I have been saying." Still holding eye contact with Kannika, I asked her, "Why? I want to hear it from you."

She tilted her head a bit to look at her sister before looking back up at me. "She needs the practice, I don't." Her accent was totally gone. I nearly ruptured something laughing so hard.

"Oh, you little minx! The edging I'm going to put you through tonight will be legendary."

This time it was Anong who looked at Kannika with a frown, not understanding what I just said.

Kannika for her part turned a deep red blush with a big smile and said something to Anong in Thai that had the other sister wide eyed and blushing too.

"I hope you two are used to staying up late, this is going to take a while," I said as I stood up and reached for Kannika's hair. I pulled her with me up on the bed, the squeals and laughter making music in my ears. When I got her up on the bed I sat and turned her over across my lap her beautiful ass right where I wanted it to be. I had wanted to do this since the first second I saw her on the sidewalk of Beach Road. My hand came down on her right cheek with a solid smack, with the sound of an excited squeal coming from her. I raised my hand and saw that my print was left there. I smiled as I gave the other cheek a matching mark.

"Anong, tell me the truth now." I said as another blow was delivered to the opposite cheek. "Are you two really sisters?"

"Yes Jeff, we are sisters."

"Then I will keep my promise and not ask for either of you to do anything with the other, but I am going to ask one thing of Nik here." I brought my hand down again on the other cheek.

"As long as you keep doing this you can ask me anything Jeff." Kannika said looking up at me smiling.

"I want this fucking sexy ass on my cock. Do you think you can take it? I will pay you another 4000 for you to try."

"Yes Jeff, we can try to fit you up my tight little butt hole," Kannika said with a smile. "But you must promise to allow us to play again with you while you are here."

I stopped my assault on her ass long enough for me to wet two fingers in her mouth and stick them in her tight little pucker. "I think the correct response to that would be," I paused and looked at Anong as my fingers began to fuck Kannika's tight little hole. "Can I get your Line?"

Anong smiled and said, "Only if finger fuck my ass like that."

I pulled her to me and made her lie down so that she was face to face with her sister. I put the two middle fingers of my left hand in Kannika's hot mouth and then shoved them up Anong's equally hot but plumper ass. As I finger fucked the sister's asses I replied to Anong, "Just write the numbers down for me."

For the next several minutes my fingers were kept busy. My right hand had its index and middle finger going in and out of Kannika's ass while my left hand's two middle fingers were fucking Anong's. The moans and squeals were again music to my ears. Kannika started begging for another finger and I spit on her tight little pucker to allow my other middle finger. I'm sure Anong just came from me finger fucking her. I felt her sphincter muscles constrict around my fingers and her body shook.

This went on for another few minutes when Kannika asked to be let up. I let her up and she went to her bag and pulled out a bottle of lubricant. She came back over and put two pillows upon top of one another. She layed back with her butt on the pillows and pulled her legs up. She had her feet near her head. I noticed her hole was gaped a bit, but I still didn't know if I was going to fit in there. She expertly lubed her hole and then said, "Now four fingers Jeff."