Debauchery - Ch. 02

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

She held out the lube and I made sure all four fingers had plenty of the slippery lube on them before I put in two, slowly added the third, and finally the fourth little finger. I was now fingering Kannika with all four of my fingers going in and out her tight hole and finally had all 4 of my fingers, up to the knuckles, in her tight little hole. She was bucking against me trying to open her hole up as far as it would go. Anong had pulled my hand away from her own ass and was now sucking on my cock getting as much slobber on it as she could. "I'm ready Jeff. Let's try this." Kannika said and I pulled my hand away and saw her ass hole was gaping at me.

"Slowly Jeff, let me get used to that monster cock of yours before you go to town on my ass." Her English was flawless, not a hint of accent. Boy I was going to give her the railing of her life.

I stood over her and used the lube on my cock and a bit more on her. I bent my knees until my cock's head was at the gaping little fuck hole and slowly eased in. "Oh, fuck you're a big fucker!" She loudly said when I was nearly halfway in. "Pull back from there and fuck me, Jeff. Give me some time to get used to you before you give me more." I began to slowly fuck her ass. I came out to about an inch away and pushed back in to nearly halfway. We did that for several minutes. My cock felt like it was in a vice and the vice was heated. "More Jeff, give me more."

She didn't have to ask twice. The next time I drove in I went another inch. "More, keep going," she said. I went in another inch. "Oh, fuck I swear I feel him up in my chest." She looked right at her sister saying.

"Yes Nik, I know feeling," Anong answered. They were speaking English so would know what they were saying. No more secrets between us now, I guess.

"More Jeff, give it all to me now."

I gave until my balls touched her skin. I then began to slowly pump in and out. "Oh, fuck you're tight Nik!"

"Not anymore, at least not for a normal guy right now. I feel like I have a fucking truck going through my ass."

I started pumping her clit between my thumb and first two fingers.

"Oh, fuck me!" Kannika screamed, "and I don't mean the adjective version of that word either!"

I laughed, Anong looked puzzled, Kannika told her sister, "I will...Tell...You later. Oh, my fucking god!"

I was not paying attention to her little cock at first, but then shots of what looked like clear liquid came from her. She may not have the goods to create sperm, but she could still cum and cum she did. Spaying all over her face, her tiny cock gave her 6 good squirts of it.

"Damn Nik, that's fucking hotter than shit!" I said as I watched her come down from the orgasm.

"You better come quickly you fucker, or I might not be able to ever return to normal."

That was all it took. I pulled out of Kannika's ass and fired a huge load starting at her ass and then the next three shots hit her face as I stood up. Stroking my cock, I shot another 4 shots that landed on her chest.

"Fuck Nik, I think I'm in love!" I said as I collapsed next to her, both of us breathing hard, and Kannika slowly lowered her legs.

"I'm fucking spent," she said.

I looked over at Anong, and then at Kannika. "I've still not gotten the whole story with you two, have I?"

Kannika was forcing her breathing to slow. "No, you haven't Jeff and I'm sorry. I should have told you the truth out at the tub after I knew you had figured it out. I knew I had to tell you the whole truth, we just kind of got caught up in the moment here." She turned and faced me. She gave me a slow passionate kiss that lasted for several minutes. I could feel Anong on my other side lying next to me but propped up on an elbow to see and hear what Kannika was saying.

When Kannika broke the kiss, she looked at Anong with not just sisterly love, but shared pain. "You are sisters, but not fully, are you?" I said with what I hoped for was understanding. "You have nothing to fear from me. Does Noi know?"

"Yes," Kannika replied, kissing me again. "Thank you for understanding and please, only Noi knows."

"Who is she to you?"

"My sister," Anong said, and she leaned over to kiss me also. "She my part sister. Nik my part sister."

Kannika pulled me back to her and kissed me again. I was enjoying this; it was personal and a secret. I love that they trusted me with their story. "I grew up in America," Kannika said. "Their mother had an affair with a Thai American man, but abortion is not legal here but under special circumstances. So, Noi is Anong's elder sister. Who was born here and then given to her American born father to raise there."

I kissed Kannika again, giving support to her telling the story. She smiled and continued, "Our mother then married and had Anong, but that marriage did not last because he wanted a son. He moved to Bangkok and took another woman. Having a second wife is illegal here as it is in America, but there is some forgiveness for having a mistress."

Another kiss, this time from Anong. "That woman had Kiet."

"Kiet," I said turning back to Nik who gave me another kiss. "Is that your given name?"

"Yes, my Thai name. But when I was born, I was not whole in his eyes, I was not the son he wanted" I saw a tear form in her eye, and I kissed her again. "I was not fully male, but I was not a female either. Our father sent me to a group home for unwanted children. From there a family in America adopted me."

"That's why you speak English so well. You were raised there," I nodded in understanding and kissed her again.

"When I was 11, I was contacted by a man who said he was the father of Noi, and that Anong was his daughter's half-sister, and I was Anong's half-sister. I was confused at first but then realized what he was saying. Anong was 14 at that time, and wanted to know our father, but her mother would not allow it. Instead, she told her she had a half-sister in America she could contact. They talked and grew close over the distance through email. When Anong was 18, she went looking for our father. She found him eventually, but he wanted nothing to do with her. However, his mistress slipped her a note telling her about me."

"Wait, back up a bit." I said to Nik, "You had a boy's name when you were born, what did the American family name you?"

"Nicholas"

"And Nicholas became Kannika because it was a female Thai name that could be shortened to Nik, like N I C K is short for Nicholas."

I guess that understanding earned me a bigger kiss because Nik gave me full tongue, and I felt her hand on my cheek. It was a very passionate kiss. My flaccid cock began to stir. "Yes," she said after breaking the kiss, "When I turned 18 my parents supported me in coming to Thailand, with Noi, to meet Anong. Noi and I may not be real sisters, but we have share a part of each other through Anong."

"Yes," I said in understanding. "Noi is half-sister to Anong through their mother, and you are Anong's half-sister through your father."

Anong's turn to turn my head for a kiss, "Yes."

"Why does Noi have a slight accent if she was raised in America by her father?"

Nik smiled, "Her father is American by birth. His parents both immigrated from Thailand. They spoke Thai in the home, and he became invaluable to your country as an ambassador later in life because of his ability to speak Thai fluently. Noi gets her accent because they would speak Thai to each other, and so that she could learn both languages. Noi came to Thailand to work for a company here after she graduated but was in America when she came to find me."

"Wow Nik, it sounds like you were lucky to be found by your sisters."

"I was. I came looking for a piece of family here and found her." She smiled over at her sister. "She's now my best friend as well as my sister. Noi can tell you more this weekend."

"One last question before I scoop you both up for a shower," I said, and both girls giggled and kissed me.

"Ask khn rạk," Anong said, and I gave her a puzzled look.

"She called you lover." It was Nik's turn to whisper in my ear with a little nibble.

I laughed and turned to Kannika, "You obviously have a cock, although small, it's still there. But I must have mistakenly assumed you had your testes and scrotum removed?"

She nodded, "Yes Jeff. I was born without them, and my cum is like a woman who squirts. I have a very rare condition, my doctor in Colorado was able to finally diagnose and explain how I am. She explained that I was born with XX chromosomes, so I am female in that regard. However, I do not have a vaginal opening, but I do have a uterus and ovaries, and my clit is more like a small cock to compensate. The doctor does think, however, that I am not fertile. I don't ovulate, I don't have periods. I do, however, as you found out, squirt. My urethra opening is just below my clit where it should be, I just don't have labia, but I still have the nerve endings there that gets me aroused."

"You seem to have come to terms with who you are."

"I have."

"Well to me you are all woman Nik," and I kissed her deeply as I stood and brought her to her feet. "Come on lover," I said over my shoulder. "Let's all get cleaned up and snuggled in bed. I want to get my money's worth of time in bed with you now that I've had my money's worth of sex."

Both girls giggled and followed me to the shower and then to bed where they snuggled up to me, one on each side, each with a head on one of my shoulders, and my arm half around them. I must have died and went to heaven and not won the inheritance lottery, because that is the way I feel right now. Anong, on my left, was asleep with even breathing on my nipple, her hand on my chest. Kannika on my right, her hand was on my cock, she fell asleep stroking it, was breathing on my other nipple. I looked out to the open balcony, the warm breeze coming through the doorway brought the smell of salt water, I love my new life!

~~~~~

This is the end of chapter two, but not an end to Jeff's story.

Please rate, favorite, and comment what you liked/didn't like about this chapter. But please, make your comments constructive and not destructive or they will be deleted.

Thank you all for reading!