All Comments on 'Debauchery Falls Ch. 02'

by Jackal54641

Sort by:
  • 7 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

You write convincing characterization, and I was pleasantly surprised by the continuation of your last series

AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

Love your work! Well written AND sexy! Also loved the C.W. McCall reference Put the Hammer down!

AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

Welcome back Galloway & Quinn partners , in an new unsuspecting mind control /supsense adventure , along with Haiiey " Hellfire" and Captain Graves with some new and familar faces in this team squadron. A new paranormal sexy adventure in the supposed ghostly town of Debauchery Falls part 3, awaits for our unwitting sexy partner duo in the meantime.

See you soon

(Galloway & Quinn) are Back in Action in a interesting exceptional hair raising scary adventure

continue on

Catch ya later

Cheers!

AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

Lucy is back! I had a soft spot for her. I kind of ship her with Graver tbh haha Nice to see them all back... and doubtless will be menaced by whatever evil is in that town. I also hope that father and daughter team comes back. I find that story compelling.

Edward1970Edward1970over 2 years ago

I'm really digging this storyline!

heebejeebesheebejeebesover 2 years ago

Only thing I hate more than pigs are mercs. As much as I love seeing MC hypno rapists get taken down, I can’t stomach glorification of jack boots. I won’t trash your story and rate it badly out of spite but I needed to get that off my chest.

I respect your writing ability, and I enjoy your NTR stories. I hope to see more of that soon, but the military stuff is not for me. Take care and keep writing! <3

Jackal54641Jackal54641over 2 years agoAuthor

No worries, heebe. Thank you for your candor. You’ll definitely not like this story then. My content definitely isn’t for everyone, so picking and choosing (especially my stories) is sort of necessary.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
userJackal54641@Jackal54641
Currently on hiatus. Busy with other (non erotic) projects. Will return soon. Visit my Patreon if you'd like to support me, offer encouragement, or just tip me for a job well done: patreon.com/jackal54641 Creative Permissions: if you’re a content creator of any sort, an...

READ MORE OF THIS SERIES