Debauchery Falls Ch. 02

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Quinn considered this with a thoughtful nod. "I mean... Angela was a very attractive woman."

"That's right. I met her. She was," Galloway commented, letting her hand slip down to Quinn's lap. She ran her fingers curiously over his thigh, then let them dance over his crotch. "Did you ever think about her sucking your dick, when you were strapped to that gurney?"

Quinn stiffened. "Jesus, Kate," he said. His face a mask of confusion.

"What?" She blinked at him. "That was before we hooked up again, anyway."

"Did I have sexual fantasies about Angela while my back was broken, we were lost in the woods, and some psycho survivalist was hunting us? No, I kinda had other things on my mind."

"Desperation is a powerful aphrodisiac, my friend. Besides... how else will I know if you're paralyzed than by checking your... reflexes?" Galloway spoke in a mock slutty voice as she grasped his dick through his fatigue pants and started to stroke him.

Quinn chuckled. "That's the worst impression of Angela I've ever heard. You don't sound anything like her."

Galloway sighed. "Quinn, do you want me to suck your cock, or not?"

Quinn jerked the wheel involuntarily. The Jeep swerved and righted itself. "Jesus Christ, Kate. Now?" He glanced over his shoulder. The next Jeep in the convoy was only a few car lengths back.

Galloway unbuckled and slid over. "It's just Brubaker and Lincoln. They don't care. Plus, maybe we'll inspire them--"

The radio on the dash buzzed. Brubaker's gruff voice. "Brubaker to Quinn. You alright Sarge? I saw that serve. You almost hit something?"

"Oh he's about to almost hit something, alright," Galloway commented and bent over the center console. She giggled to herself at the lewd joke as she dropped out of sight, her head falling into Quinn's lap. She lowered the zipper of his pants as Quinn reached for the radio receiver. She bit her lip playfully as she peered up at him.

Quinn held his finger to his lips, shushing Galloway. She busied herself, reaching into his pants and clutching his fast growing manhood. "Yeah, we're fine. There was a pothole."

Galloway's hand plucked Quinn's cock from his pants. His thick plump cock was hard against her rough fingerless gloves. She stroked him playfully for a second. The head mere fractions of an inch from her pouty lower lip. "Oh there's a hole, alright," she grinned playfully.

"Shut up," Quinn said, and Galloway plunged her mouth down around his cock, earning an immediate grunt. The warmth of her mouth around his erection was like warm butter.

There was pause over the radio, and when Brubaker's voice came back, they could all hear Britt Lincoln's even sensual voice making some doubtful remark about Quinn's lie.

Brubaker was more diplomatic. "Good catch, Sarge. Wouldn't want to pop a tire. I hope the Lieutenant finds whatever it is she dropped on the floor." The radio cut off right as Lincoln's uproar of laughter began.

Quinn's face reddened. He clicked the radio just as Galloway drove her mouth deep around him and his cock hit the back of her throat. She came back up with an exceptionally long and hard pull with her lips. "Guys, cut the radio cha-ah-tter," he couldn't stop the grunt that Galloway forced from his mouth. Her lips were determined and the muscles in her mouth, aggressive.

He replaced the receiver before he could make a bigger ass of himself.

"Just keep driving," Galloway said, unbothered by Quinn's lack of grace. Her head still in his lap, she fed herself greedily from his cock.

Quinn glanced down, watching the wild maroon ponytail bob playfully up and down. "They can see us, they know what we're doing," Quinn looked in the rearview. Even despite the slashing rain, he could see the silhouettes of Brubaker and Lincoln through the glass behind them. He imagined he could see them grinning like assholes.

Galloway's lips came off of Quinn's throbbing member with an audible pop. "Don't you like an audience?" She stroked him aggressively against her tongue. "I do."

"This is different... this is our work. We're supposed to be..."

Galloway wasn't listening to his protests. She plunged him deep into her throat again, putting her knees up on the passenger seat and folding over the center console as she swallowed him. She wasn't just doing it to mess with him now. Her act of depravity was driven by her mounting lust and sexual desire. When Galloway got started, she was almost impossible to cool off.

"P-pro-fffffessional," Quinn managed to stammer out as Galloway devoured him.

She didn't relent. If anything, his protests only fueled her on. Her head bobbed faster and her hand became busier, spinning around his shaft as she stroked. "Mmmm... uh huh," she murmured her agreement around a mouthful of Quinn's cock.

Quinn's heart was pounding. Even though they really shouldn't, it was hard not to be excited by their little act of inappropriateness. It called to mind old romps they'd had at the casino in their early twenties-- when they'd done similar despicable things on the job.

Quinn clutched the wheel, trying to stay focused on the road. It was a difficult feat, as Galloway's mouth was very persuasive. Her full pink lips moved up and down his shaft at a slow deep steady rate, savoring the taste of each inch of him. Her hand dropped into his pants and began to fondle his balls, gently playing with them and spurring them to produce as much baby batter as possible.

"Jesus Christ, Galloway," Quinn grunted, his hips coming off of the seat for a moment, as his body yearned to thrust deep into her hungry mouth.

She responded to his thrust by deliberately choking herself with his meat. Without glancing up from her eager sucking, she grabbed one of his hands from the wheel and wrapped his fingers around her ponytail. A wordless command of 'fuck my face'.

Quinn held the wheel in one hand and leveraged Galloway's hungry mouth up and down his length with the other.

His eyes wandered to the mirror again, inspecting the vehicle that followed. His cock jumped happily in Galloway's mouth. Maybe it was the way she was tickling the side of his shaft with her tongue. Or maybe... he *did* enjoy the audience.

As he drove, he pulled into the passing lane and went around a semi truck. From his perch above them, the truck driver glanced over, and even with the driving rain, was presented with a view of Galloway's ass. Her jeans were tight around her ass cheeks as she knelt on the seat. Her t-shirt had ridden up a bit, revealing the curve of her hips and the straps of her thong as they peeked out. Her underwear for this trip was fire engine red, Quinn noted.

Quinn caught the trucker looking at her as she sucked him, and once again his cock jumped in her mouth.

She paused, glancing up at Quinn, then over her shoulder. She snickered when she caught the trucker looking. Scruffy pervert that he was. "Is that what you like?" she turned back to Quinn, waggled her hips from side to side and resumed sucking his cock even harder.

Even Quinn couldn't resist. He ran his hand down the curve of her back, grabbed one ass cheek roughly, then followed up with a hard spank for the trucker to see. Galloway cooed in delight that Quinn was finally getting into the spirit of things. She rewarded him with a deep gulp that momentarily swallowed the head of his shaft. She rocked her hips enticingly as she did.

Quinn grunted and finally passed the truck and continued on.

Galloway didn't relent, her lips coming off of the head again and again in wet smacking sounds, like she was planting sloppy kisses on the tip of his cock. "I think you wanted to show off my ass to that trucker, huh?"

Quinn moaned, trying to stay focused... "Wouldn't be the first time I shared you."

Galloway grasped his dick and ran the wet saliva covered head in a slow circle around her lips, like she was applying chap stick. "Uh uh. Is that what this whole mission is about? Just a pretext to take me up to the woods and have the team run a train on me?"

"Fuck," Quinn's hips lurched, his cock twitched in her hand. Her remark so lewd, so unexpected, so unbecoming of a professional SWAT commander.

Galloway giggled. "That excites you, doesn't it? The lieutenant fucking all of her men. So bad. Why would I do that? These men are supposed to respect me. How can they do that if I get on my knees for them and drink the cum right from all of their dicks one after another..."

"Jesus Christ..." Quinn grunted again. He was visibly panting. His cock a deep shade of purple from blood flow.

"Of course, not all of them are men, are they?" She teased, her voice becoming low and husky. Toying with Quinn. She plunged her mouth down around him for a few long gulps at his dick before coming up again to gauge his reaction.

"Kate... god damn..."

"Wouldn't that be something?" She grinned an evil grin. "Halley and Britt Lincoln taking turns on me, alone in the woods."

"Fuck," Quinn was desperately panting now.

"Halley sitting on my face, grinding her pussy against my chin to my nose and back again. And Lincoln so busy between my legs, all you'd see is that blonde little pixie cut of hers."

Quinn was gripping the wheel tightly. The teasing was too much and they both knew it. "S-slow down with that..." he was begging.

Galloway didn't. "Of course, you wouldn't be invited to that. That'd just be a thing between us girls. Wouldn't want you to see what a docile little slut I'd be for those two..."

"Fuckkkkk," Quinn grunted. His cock began to erupt.

The first rope of cum barely cleared the tip of his dick before Galloway cried out a delighted "Yes!" in triumph and plunged her mouth down around his dick to catch the rest before it could make a mess.

His orgasm flowed into her mouth, and Galloway deftly swallowed each new rope that was launched into her throat. His hips came off of the seat with each burst of pleasure, and Galloway locked her hand around his pole and stroked him attentively, milking his dick to help his orgasm reach its fullest potential.

His balls emptied, leaving his cock twitching and throbbing uncontrollably. Even after every single drop had been drained and swallowed, Galloway's mouth remained, still sucking. She was pulling with her lips and tongue against his now very sensitive cock head.

Quinn was grunting harder, his hips struggling, but this time to escape Galloway's lips that held him captured. This was always a part of their play that she enjoyed. She knew that Quinn's member was always extra sensitive following his orgasm, and more and more, she enjoyed torturing him a bit by continuing her assault on his extra sensitive tool. It was like a tickle fight that she couldn't resist, no matter how much Quinn would beg her to knock it off.

When he was able to catch his breath, she was still assaulting his cock with her mouth, her tongue flicking like crazy against the softening head. "God... stop it...I swear to god, Kate, I'll crash this fuckin' car."

She finally emerged from his lap, fixing her ponytail and grinning like an asshole. "Quite the load, lover boy," she teased. At first Quinn thought she was going in for a kiss. Instead she ran her tongue along the side of his cheek, all the way up to his hairline. He could still feel the sticky leftovers of his load trailing across his skin as she licked his face.

"Get out here," he cringed. He wiped the side of his face in revulsion.

Galloway sat back in her seat, laughing like a maniac.

Quinn shook his head, tucking his cock back into his fatigues as he drove. "You're relentless."

"Am I?" She asked. The mischief was still in her voice. She looked at him and bit her lip, then popped the top button on her jeans and slid down the zipper. "Or maybe you were totally asking for it, in your manly fatigues."

Quinn gave her a glance and saw her red panties like a beacon. "I'm pretty sure that's what a rapist would say."

Galloway slid her hand down the front of her jeans and sighed as she began to rub herself. "Don't pretend that you don't like it," she replied. Her hand moved up and down in slow, sensual motions.

Quinn watched with one eye on the road. He almost regretted having cum in her mouth. She was still going. He knew how Galloway could be-- almost too sexual at times. Especially once she got started...

Her fingers slipping beneath her panties and she slouched further in the seat, rubbing her pussy. Little excited breaths escaped her pink pouty lips.

"It's camping, isn't it?" Quinn asked. "Camping always makes me really really horny."

Galloway didn't utter a word, but she reached over and took Quinn's hand and stuffed it down her panties, using his to replace her own.

Quinn took over, marveling at how wet she'd been from the simple act of road head. He drove with half his attention on the road. He glided his finger along Galloway's slit, back and forth before sinking it inside of her folds.

She moaned softly when he did.

"Such a bad little slut."

She whimpered out again at Quinn's choice of words. "I am." Panting softly, cutely, she moved her hands up her tank top to cup her breasts. She gave a squeeze, her fingers sinking into yielding flesh.

"Do your men know what a little slut you are?" Quinn fucked her softly with his finger. Her hips responded, gently humping and gyrating against his hand. He bored down on her clit with his thumb and she cried out again.

"No... they have no idea," a soft escape of her breath.

"They will," Quinn teased and rubbed harder against her clit.

Her hands rubbed harder at her chest. Her nipples pressing through the black fabric of her shirt.

She didn't speak, only lay there moaning, chewing softly on her bottom lip as Quinn masturbated her. His hand moved faster and faster. Her hips matched his finger fucking. Her hands squeezed smoothly at her breasts.

"I'm gonna make you not wear a bra beneath your uniform. Then they'll really figure out what kind of sex crazy slut is leading them," Quinn stuffed and second finger into her snatch and could feel the way her body was squeezing him. Not long now.

"Oh god, they'll all notice..." she grunted, nearly laying in her seat as Quinn's hand worked expertly over her body. He had years of experience teasing Galloway into submission, and fingering her in a car was practically muscle memory to him by now.

"Oh course they'll all notice," Quinn played into her feigned apprehension. "Because you'll be jerking them all off while they're discovering this."

"Fuck..." Galloway's back arched. Her pussy clenched down on his fingers. "B-but... I only have two hands," She stammered cutely.

"But you've got plenty of other tools at your disposal." Quinn suggested. "Maybe Jessup will be in your mouth. And in your pussy, you'll be bouncing on..."

"Let me guess? You?" She was panting like crazy.

"Me? No no. Someone needs to be taking the blackmail pictures. No... your pussy, that's your Captain who's in there," Quinn grinned and spun his thumb in fast little circles around her clit.

That did it. "Ohhhhh fuck!" Galloway cried out. Her back fully arched, her tits thrust upward, and her nipples as hard as rocks pressed through her shirt.

Quinn felt the tight pleasant spasms of her pussy as she gripped his fingers. First one orgasm, then another close behind it. She panted and moaned and writhed in the seat, and for a moment, she really wasn't a woman in uniform, but a sexually voracious little slut.

Then it subsiding, and Galloway leaned against the door, fighting to catch her breath. Quinn withdrew his hand. His fingers wet with her juices.

She sighed with sex-drunk pleasure and smiled at Quinn. "God, you are such a demented little freak. This is why I love you."

She fixed her underwear, reaching inside to feel just how much of a mess had been made in her pants. Her fingers came away soaked.

"Hey, you made me like this," Quinn shrugged. "I was all innocent until you corrupted me at the casino. I had a crush, I would have followed you down any dark path you were taking us."

"Uh huh," she replied, unamused as she resnapped her jeans and zipped them up. "I think you're full of shit. I think we did it to each other." Then she took her wet fingers and playfully drew a mustache on Quinn's upper lip. For a brief moment, he frowned in annoyance. Then he ran his tongue over the spot, and they both laughed.

***TO BE CONTINUED...***

  • COMMENTS
Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
7 Comments
Jackal54641Jackal54641over 2 years agoAuthor

No worries, heebe. Thank you for your candor. You’ll definitely not like this story then. My content definitely isn’t for everyone, so picking and choosing (especially my stories) is sort of necessary.

heebejeebesheebejeebesover 2 years ago

Only thing I hate more than pigs are mercs. As much as I love seeing MC hypno rapists get taken down, I can’t stomach glorification of jack boots. I won’t trash your story and rate it badly out of spite but I needed to get that off my chest.

I respect your writing ability, and I enjoy your NTR stories. I hope to see more of that soon, but the military stuff is not for me. Take care and keep writing! <3

Edward1970Edward1970over 2 years ago

I'm really digging this storyline!

AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

Lucy is back! I had a soft spot for her. I kind of ship her with Graver tbh haha Nice to see them all back... and doubtless will be menaced by whatever evil is in that town. I also hope that father and daughter team comes back. I find that story compelling.

AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

Welcome back Galloway & Quinn partners , in an new unsuspecting mind control /supsense adventure , along with Haiiey " Hellfire" and Captain Graves with some new and familar faces in this team squadron. A new paranormal sexy adventure in the supposed ghostly town of Debauchery Falls part 3, awaits for our unwitting sexy partner duo in the meantime.

See you soon

(Galloway & Quinn) are Back in Action in a interesting exceptional hair raising scary adventure

continue on

Catch ya later

Cheers!

Show More
Share this Story

READ MORE OF THIS SERIES

Similar Stories

Roy's Conquests: Perky Jessie Old bull recalls how a photo session turned to cheating.in Loving Wives
I Knew the Bride Lisa becomes a Loving Wife.in Loving Wives
Hollow Pleasure Ch. 01 Writer finds a power to turn a hot neighbor into his slut.in Mind Control
Let Go CEO wife fires husband. What follows is the aftermath.in Loving Wives
Senior Year Memories - Addison A hung nerd helps a busty cheerleader get revenge.in Erotic Couplings
More Stories