All Comments on 'Debauchery Falls Ch. 03'

by Jackal54641

Sort by:
  • 5 Comments
davet1davet1over 2 years ago

Definitely shaping up to be another excellent saga in the expanding Halleyverse, love it!

AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

Theory time:

Lucy and Jessup seems like the most likely pairing, given that both are young and new. Buuuut, I wouldn't say no to a swerve ending with Hailey with Jessup and Lucy with Graver ;)

Given that this story is a continuation of Hollow Pleasure, I wager that there's some possession at work here. A ghost, or ghosts, inhabiting people and making them behave in a way they normally wouldn't. It would explain why the town citizens like Deputy Dark Hair and the siblings at the end are so wild and sexual while everyone coming into contact with them becomes aroused but then confused when left alone.

Andrea is going to get it on with Deputy Dark Hair at some point and I hope she busts out a strap.

Jackal54641Jackal54641over 2 years agoAuthor

Interesting insights. I'll have to keep them in mind. Also, not sure if you caught the tattoo reference, but "Deputy Dark Hair" is implied to be the same as the missing prison guard from chapter one (the siren tattoo, the thick hair, and the busty frame).

TheLongGamerTheLongGamerover 2 years ago

It's hard not to put Galloway on a pedestal after we've seen her fall in love twice, and seen her worst fears and most painful kinks realised, and still stayed so vibrant, independent and sassy. Basically if she gets hurt physically or emotionally it'll be hard not to freak out.

AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

I did notice that "Deputy Dark Hair" was Officer Judy Nunez and I'm wondering how she got from being a prisoners gangbang slut to being an unwholesome Deputy that seems to also be able to corrupt people by her presence. Last time we saw him Abernathy needed to use his words to do things, but now things are happening without him around, unless he's the one making the rain over the entire town and the rain itself is corruptive.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
userJackal54641@Jackal54641
Currently on hiatus. Busy with other (non erotic) projects. Will return soon. Visit my Patreon if you'd like to support me, offer encouragement, or just tip me for a job well done: patreon.com/jackal54641 Creative Permissions: if you’re a content creator of any sort, an...

READ MORE OF THIS SERIES