Debauchery Falls Ch. 09

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Jackal54641
Jackal54641
2,301 Followers

Galloway's mouth roamed to Andrea's ear and began to nibble the lobe. Then her voice, softly whispered. "Play along. Because if we don't, we're dead."

Andrea felt a chill run through her body. If Galloway had said that, then it wasn't just her. It was all of them. Quinn, and Emily, and Dad all blinking at each other stupidly. They weren't hypnotized. Not like they'd been before at the hunting cabin. They were all of sound mind, in a bar full of criminals, who expected them to be unquestioning mind controlled sluts-- obedient to all of their suggestions and desires. But they weren't. For some reason, this time Abernathy's powers hadn't worked.

Andrea started to tremble as she looked around the room. They were outnumbered, and things were very simple now-- play along or be killed.

But then Galloway slid back and regarded her group with a sexy little smile of confidence. She offered them an overly sensual wink. This was as much of a curse as it was a benefit. As long as they had their free will, they had an advantage, and they wouldn't squander it.

Then Galloway turned to their tormentors, licked her lips, and began the show.

***

For five people in the room, it was the most uncomfortable moment of their lives. Quinn understood immediately that Abernathy's influence had failed, and that they were the only ones aware of it. They could fight now, but they'd all been disarmed, and they were heavily outnumbered. Their only chance was to pretend and go along with it, for now. However painful that might be...

Galloway was gently petting Andrea's jet-black hair, planting soothing, hungry kisses on the girl's upturned mouth. Galloway might be the only one in the room completely comfortable with this... and he could fathom a few reasons why...

Brad traded a quick glance with Quinn, and Quinn gave him a subtle nod. The father swallowed, and tried to watch as blankly as he could. Which wasn't easy, because his daughter was sexualizing herself for the entertainment of a room full of escaped convicts and deranged cultists.

"Give us a sister kiss!" One of the men shouted, after spraying the keg tap directly into his own mouth. He spat foam from his lips, looking like a mad dog.

Andrea turned to face Emily, gulping air nervously. Behind her, Galloway continued to cling to the younger girl, pawing at her breasts and licking at her ear and neck savagely. Her expression was perfectly at ease in her display of raw sexuality. Quinn always knew Galloway was a freak, so maybe her play-acting was more sincere than they all imagined.

Emily was dumbfounded. Her brown hair was wet-- strings clinging to her face. Andrea didn't give her older sister a chance to give them away. She lunged at Emily, trapped her face in her hands, her black nails tangling in Emily's wet hair. Andrea took a long wet lick at the side of Emily's face, like a cat.

She softly reiterated Galloway's warning to Emily. "They think we're all hypnotized and will do whatever they say. Pretend. Pretend like your life depends on it. We're not us. Remember that."

Before Emily could speak, Andrea turned her sister's bewildered face, and drove her mouth against Emily's. She shut her eyes and wiggled her tongue into her older sister's mouth. Emily was frozen for a second, unsure what to do, as Andrea's mouth attacked hers. Andrea's nimble little tongue began to touch and taste her own, coaxing it to life. It felt so wrong.

But as the group of men watched and cheered, Emily heeded her sister's warning, shut her eyes, and tentatively began to kiss back. Oh god... what sorts of despicable things had she done in the time she'd lost? What sorts of perverse things would they end up doing?

Quinn resisted the urge to shift uncomfortably in his seat. He was ashamed to admit to himself, but the sight of the sisters kissing was stirring something in him. Andrea was hot... a goth-looking little minx dripping with sex appeal and skimpy clothes. Her angst reminded him of a version of Galloway. And Emily, the older one... she was cute in a girl-next-door sort of way. Chestnut hair, big earnest eyes, nervous smile, strong chin and cheekbones, and a splash of freckles across her straight nose. She could have been a farm girl, relying entirely on her cute natural pleasant looks. Or the female lead in some Hallmark movie small town romance... some actress that nobody had ever heard of.

It wasn't just Quinn's group who was uncomfortable. Unbeknownst to them, there, there was one other who stood by with a sense of unease. On the peripheral of the room, Captain Graver peered through the eyeholes of his hood with an idea that things were about to get very fucked up very quickly.

He knew that Abernathy could mind control his victims. And he knew that Abernathy enjoyed using these powers for sexual perversions. What he didn't know was that all of this was an act-- that Galloway and her team were fully cognitive. As far as he was aware, he was completely on his own, and he especially didn't know what to do. He was surrounded by a room full of sex hungry lunatics, who were all lustfully leering at his Lieutenant and the two civilian girls. Something dark and sexual was about to happen, and Graver was giving serious consideration to just pulling his pistol now, and letting the chips fall where they may. It would probably be suicide... but he wasn't sure he could stomach what was about to happen.

Ultimately, he decided against it, if for no other reason than it would spell death for them all. He needed more information. He needed more weapons, and he needed a plan. All of that meant that he needed to wait and buy his time for the right opportunity.

Easier said than done. Because in the center of the room, Andrea and Emily were engaged in a passionate make-out. The sisters were sucking face like horny lovers. The younger one with the dark hair was sucking and biting on the lower lip of the older one-- clearly the more submissive of the two sisters. All the while, Galloway was cupping Andrea's tits from behind, lewdly fondling the young woman, dry humping her from behind. There was a lusty way that Galloway was dragging her heavy breasts up and down Andrea's slender back. Graver tried not to notice. Galloway's chest was nowhere near as big as Lucy's, but she was on the bustier side for such an athletic frame. She had a full cup-size over Halley. And now, the sight of those melons in her skimpy tank top being mashed against Andrea's back was giving Graver a guilty rush of heat to his loins.

"All sisters are sluts for each other!" A very vocal convict bellowed with a cheer, before throwing back a swig from a cracked bottle of brown liquor. He rubbed the bulge of his jeans lewdly, making no effort to conceal his intentions.

The sight of three beautiful women exchanging long wet kisses and touches was whipping the crowd of kidnappers into an inevitable frenzy. The crude hoard closed around the girls, and soon they were being pulled in different directions. Galloway was taken one way, the Tanner girls in the other. A feeding frenzy about to begin.

Andrea cast one last glimpse to Galloway. The Lieutenant's expression registered surprise and a hint of startled fear. But just beneath the surface, Andrea thought she saw something else in Galloway's eyes. Something that she didn't expect to see in an officer who stood for justice. Lustful excitement. Galloway looked turned on... and it wasn't taking any sort of paranormal influence to make her that way.

***

"Tickets to the incest show, please," one of the former inmates remarked as the Tanner girls tried to not look as afraid as they felt. They stayed close to the table. Apparently the men didn't want to pull them too far from Quinn or (more likely) Brad.

Quinn offered the girls a subtle reassuring smile. He was trying not to get distracted as the horny lusty mob led Galloway to the pool table and surrounded her. Now wasn't the time for his own petty insecurities. He was about to be cuckolded and humiliated... but he needed to drown that out and focus.

He kept his eyes busy. He counted heads. He appraised the strongest and the most vulnerable looking enemies alike. He noted weapons. He noted egresses from the building. And he desperately tried to ignore the vile things that the men were telling the siblings to do.

But it was inevitable. Andrea and Emily were both very attractive girls. Andrea, with her raven hair, pale skin, and heavy makeup-- like some sort of angsty skater slut in her little skirt and converse sneakers. Emily with her down-home country girl good looks-- freckles and curly hair, and eyes that squinted with her nervous smile.

"Tongue kiss your sister, you slut!" one of the big men with brawny arms gave Andrea's tight ass a hard slap. The sound of a rough palm striking plump meat like a gunshot in the room. Quinn noticed the tiniest flicker of rage in Andrea's eyes. Then she shut them, and moved her mouth to Emily's.

Quinn and Brad could only watch as Andrea parted her lips and tasted her sister's mouth. The fear and uncertainty in Emily's face was obvious as her younger sister hungrily kissed her again. But Andrea had already passed along the message to play along. Emily tried her best, but she was scared. Andrea sensed this, because discreetly, she laced her fingers through Emily's and squeezed her sister's hand. Emily squeezed back, and managed to control her pounding heart and heavy breathing long enough to return the soft hungry kisses.

Across the room, they could hear the sounds from Galloway and her mob of tormentors. The pool table was practically a dog pile of men. They could hear the rude words being snarled at the female officer, and her own slutty moans and gasps. Though they couldn't see her through the bodies that blocked the view, they could infer from the muted noises and the grunts of pleasure. Not a hint of fear or anxiety from Galloway. Andrea drew that strength to help inspire her to do the same. Maybe Galloway really was fucked up and enjoying this. But Andrea wasn't exactly the bastion of wholesomeness and good behavior either.

She reminded herself of that as she allowed herself to take a helping of Emily's saliva, tasting her sister's mouth and tongue. Emily's eyes were shut, trying to not remind herself that this was her sister she was making out with. But all the evidence was there. The smell of her shampoo, the soft breathing gasps for air, the fingers that squeezed her hand.

Andrea opened her mouth and for a moment, their tongues were visible-- dangling in space, intertwined in an incestuous lesbian kiss, the sight of which was almost vulgar. They licked at each other's tongues in front of their audience.

"More, sluts!" The men gathered around the table shouted and cheered, throwing back beers from the warm kegs. They poked at Andrea's ass, lifted up Emily's robes to peer under, all the while the girls pretended to be indifferent to them.

In a bold move, Andrea slid her hands beneath Emily's arms, and lifted her up, planting her butt onto the edge of the table. Beers toppled and spilled on the ground, but the men didn't mind. Emily looked momentarily startled at the aggressive way that her kid-sister manhandled her onto the surface. Andrea didn't slow for a single second. Her mouth worked harder and more aggressively on Emily's.

A guilty, perverse little flicker in the back of Andrea's mind realized that she sort of enjoyed it. Emily's cute little yelp of surprise as Andrea took the lead was so startled. Andrea felt somewhat emboldened. Emily... the smart one, the successful one, the one who had her act together, the one who had carved out a good life for herself, the one with the worldly wisdom and experience and advice... she was shocked by something like a little make-out session. And she was even more shocked that Andrea was the one taking charge of the situation. The feeling left Andrea so empowered, that before long, she was sucking at Emily's tongue with real hunger. Her mouth roamed lower, and she nibbled softly at Emily's bottom lip, trapping it between her teeth and tugging playfully.

Although Andrea could think of a million places she'd rather be... she could handle this. She could handle this better than Emily could. Emily was innocent, unspoiled, uncorrupted. Andrea was more than happy to think of herself as a slut. A trouble-maker. She was scared of these men... but Emily was probably much more afraid. And for that reason, Andrea was the protector. The feeling gave her confidence to take things further and further, for their own sake.

She was biting harder, sucking at Emily's lip, tasting her sister's saliva.

Emily whimpered. The soft mewing sound made Andrea tingle between her legs. She was actually getting wet from doing this with her sister! She knew it was wrong... that all of this should repulse her. But when she peered up at Emily with those dark lustful eyes, she understood that it wasn't all about perversion. It was genuine love too. A strange and inappropriate feeling of being needed. 'I'll protect you, Em. Just trust your little sister, for once,' she tried to convey with her eyes.

"Touch me," she whispered to Emily.

Emily looked unsure, but then she tentatively started to run her fingers through Andrea's hair and down both sides of her face-- a soft gentle caress that fueled Andrea's hunger. She slid lower, and ran her tongue wetly along Emily's neck, starting to suck at her skin like a starving vampire. Emily may have been speechless, but her body responded. Her skin broke out in goosebumps, and she had to lean slightly back for support, her legs dangling from the edge of the table.

Quinn and Brad watched, knowing full well that unless directed by the crowd of men around them, the two of them would have to feign absolute indifference to the incestuous act happening in front of them.

Quinn wasn't sure what kind of struggle Brad was facing, seeing his daughters kissing and groping like horny teens, but Quinn had his own guilty problems. He was getting hard. Despite all of his worries and fears... one very basic need was making itself known. His dick was waking up in his fatigues.

Emily tilted her head back to the ceiling and allowed herself a soft moan as Andrea's busy mouth ran back and forth along her neckline. Andrea grabbed at the goofy robes that Emily wore and suddenly tore them hard. They started to split.

One of the men slid a knife toward the sisters. "Cut that shit off of her," he ordered Andrea.

Andrea picked up the knife, the gears turning in her mind. But now wasn't the time. She slashed her sister's robes free, and the men hooted and hollered at the sight of Emily's full perky tits. Emily's chest had always been on the slightly heavier side. They looked full and round. Her nipples perfect pink circles.

Emily shrugged out of her robes. A shameful blush creeping across her cheeks as she revealed her body to her little sister. Andrea pulled and slashed at her sister's clothing until they fell away completely. Her hand still around the hilt of the knife, she slid it discreetly beneath the discarded attire of her sister. She gave Quinn a tiny glance, and the slight nod to his head told her that he had noticed and approved.

Then Andrea returned her focus to Emily's exposed and available body. "Oh wow," Andrea admitted, seeing her older sister naked for the first time. Emily had a very... succulent body. Long smooth legs, shapely hips, pleasantly flat tummy, and full D-sized breasts. She always dressed modestly, so seeing the body that she had, Andrea wondered how her sister was able to so easily hide it all beneath her tasteful dresses and blouses. If it was Andrea's body, she'd have those boobs packed into anything that showed them off.

Andrea's awe wasn't all an act. She was coming to terms with the fact that she was definitely bi-sexual. And Emily had just the kind of body that would make Andrea drool. Emily peered down at Andrea, and offered a nervous little smile, as if it ask 'Do you think I'm pretty?' The humble smile was what broke Andrea.

She nearly tackled her older sister right there on the table, her hands grasping for Emily's tits, and she mashed them together and buried her face into her chest. Her mouth was ravenous. Emily let out a surprised yelp, then began to gasp as Andrea's warm mouth hungrily lapped and tasted her breasts. She felt her nipples being tugged, pulled into Andrea's mouth. Her hungry sucking actually hurt. But it felt good in ways that she wasn't used to. She'd always been one for soft sensual sex with real meaning. To be attacked so roughly was wonderfully different. Emily writhed on the table for a minute, gaping at the ceiling. Oh god, was this really happening?

She looked around. The men who surrounded them had begun to unzip. There were cocks all around, taken from jeans, from fatigues, from work pants and those goofy robes. They were stroking to the display of lesbian incest. Incest. That word kept coming to mind as Andrea ravaged her sister's body.

This was so wrong. But even Emily was forced to admit to herself, in a situation like this, she was glad she was with someone she knew and cared about. Sister or not, she needed reassurance, and Andrea's bold spunky personality and experienced touch was comforting.

Andrea looked like a hungry kitten, feasting on Emily's tits. The girl was enamored, working to taste it all. Emily gasped as Andrea's nimble fingers twisted her nipple.

"Ah!" she yelped out, her body giving a little spasm.

Andrea peered up slowly. Her eyes were hard with focus... and lust. That was definitely there. She gave one long lick of Emily's erect nipple. A string of spit connecting it to Andrea's tongue. "You have amazing tits, Em," her voice was husky, dripping with sexual desire.

Emily let out a little nervous laugh. "T-thanks."

"Can I taste you?" Andrea asked, licking her lips.

Emily knew what she was asking. It was wrong to say yes. She knew it. But a small part of her was sort of excited by the prospect. She'd never been with a girl before. She looked around at the sea of horny men who were watching the act. Dangerous men, who called the shots, or would use force. Maybe the better the show that she and Andrea put on, the more inclined the mob would be to just hang back and watch. An excuse... that's all it was... she had an excuse for going through with this. But it was better than having to admit the truth-- that she was sort of turned on, and she'd be disappointed if Andrea stopped now.

Emily nodded her head meekly. Struggling to catch her breath.

"Yeah! Eat her out, bitch!" One of the spectating buffoons shouted. Both Emily and Andrea tuned them out. It was only a matter of time before these men would invite themselves in on the action. But until then, they were ambient noise, and not much else.

Andrea slowly circled Emily's nipples with her tongue one last time, leaving a hearty trail of saliva around her areolas. Then she moved up for an affectionate kiss at Emily's mouth. "I'm right here Em," she whispered to her sister. They were still holding hands, and Andrea gave her big sister a squeeze. "If you get scared, just squeeze harder," she assured her. Then she started to sink to her knees between her sister's legs. She trailed her tongue down Emily's chin, her neck, between her full boobs, and down her tummy. She stopped when she reached her sister's mound. Emily had trimmed her hair into a little landing strip.

Andrea licked her lips. Her sister's folds were pretty and pink. Hints of wetness shown like dew on flower pedals. Andrea nudged her smooth legs apart and planted warm kisses on her sister's sex.

The men went wild with delight. On her back on the table, Emily couldn't even hear them. Her heart was pounding, her body was quivering. Warm pleasantness tickled her pussy. She was getting oral sex from her own sister! It hardly seemed real, but each time she glanced down, there was Andrea's black hair, and intense eyes peering back up at her.

Jackal54641
Jackal54641
2,301 Followers