Debauchery Falls Ch. 09

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Andrea's mouth worked on her pussy in much the same way it had on her breasts. She gave long licks, using every part of her tongue to taste as much of Emily as possible.

"Oh god," Emily grunted. Her body responding with a mind of its own. She was slowly moving her hips to keep up with Andrea's mouth. Her back arched off the table.

Andrea worked her tongue in teasing circles around Emily's folds, teased her clit in fast flicks, penetrated her depths in slow savory laps. She scooped Emily's juices into her mouth and drank them. Emily's wetness was constant now. That told Andrea all she needed to know-- a perverse corner of Emily's brain was enjoying this. Andrea too. She was wet between her legs.

She didn't relent. Each movement of her tongue, and Emily spasmed, or wiggled, or moved her hips in an effort to hump Andrea's face. They held hands the whole time. Each time Andrea touched Emily's clit with her tongue, Emily responded with a little squeeze of the hand.

Andrea's mouth moved faster and faster. She sucked at Emily's little clit, teasing it with her lip, circling it with her tongue and bearing down on it.

Emily was wiggling harder, gasping. Her whole body felt warm and electric. She and her husband had a rather vanilla sex life. A display of exhibitionism of any kind, or kinky oral sex from a woman was beyond her level of experience. And here she was, in the midst of the wildest, craziest thing that she could envision, and her excitement and lust was gradually winning out over shame and fear.

Andrea's busy tongue and enthusiasm was braking down Emily's walls little by little, until, for one jarring moment, Emily sat bolt upright, propped on her elbows and urgently squeezed her sister's hand. Andrea knew what was happening, and she wasn't about to let up. She worked her tongue faster on Emily's clit, giving it eager flicks before bearing down hard again.

"Ohhhh my godddddd," Emily suddenly rasped out. Her body convulsed, her voice caught and she flopped back onto the table, seeing stars. Her back arced and she climaxed into her little sister's mouth. The pleasure seemed to flow out of her, and Andrea was eagerly drinking it up. A warm wet mess between her legs, and Andrea was moving her head feverishly to taste it all.

For several seconds, Emily was only able to make soft mewing noises, like a whimpering animal. Then the orgasm subsided, and the realization took hold. She'd just cum on her sister's face.

Emily looked around with momentary clarity. She saw the face of her dad beside her. His daughters had been reduced to strippers, and nothing much else.

"I'm sorry, daddy," Emily managed to choke out. "I'm sorry."

Brad Tanner struggled to maintain the 'hypnotized' indifference in his expression. It wasn't easy. But there was a flash of understanding. 'It's okay', his eyes said.

"Yeah, she's real sorry," one of the men laughed sarcastically.

"Real sorry that her pussy just sneezed all over her sister's face," another chimed in.

"She's just sorry that she didn't let daddy have a taste first," another voice added.

"There's an idea!"

The light bulb had gone off.

"Ohhhh daddy," one of the men sang out to Brad. "Looks like your daughters need some fatherly attention. Why don't you get in there and live the dream any dad has? Suck on those big juicy tits."

Brad gulped. For a moment, it looked like he couldn't bring himself to move. But then understanding of the situation came back to him. The need to play along. He stood hesitantly. Emily and Andrea looking back at him. Emily suddenly nervous again, although lust was coming and going in her eyes like clouds passing in front of the sun. Andrea was softly licking Emily's smooth inner thighs, teasing and tickling the sensitive skin.

Brad had a boner even when he stood. Despite him not wanting it to happen, the display of his daughters putting on a raunchy lesbian show inches from his face had excited him. It had been far too long since he'd had any kind of sexual release and it was all too much. His own kin or not, he was too sexually deprived to resist the cravings of his body.

He regarded his daughter, laying across the table. She was beautiful, and the sight of her slender curvy figure unveiled to him made him ravenous.

There was a slight guilt, only slight, when he leaned over, cupped the warm yielding flesh of her breast, and fed it into his mouth. Both he and Emily sucked in a breath. Then they were past it, and the momentary hesitancy melded to pleasure. He suckled at Emily's nipple... meant to someday hopefully feed his grandbabies. But that was for another day. Today, it was for him to enjoy.

Emily let out a tentative little squeak at the feel of her father's face mashed against her boob. His stubble tickled her skin. His messy hair in a tangle. She grunted and writhed as her father and sister's busy mouths lapped at her flesh-- the center of their attention.

The crowd of spectators was just as delighted as ever, although their mirth seemed to have quieted some. Now they were lustily watching the sinful display of three family members sucking and licking at each other. The crowd of cultists and criminals stroked their cocks to the scene. They all wanted a turn with the girls, but for something as wicked as this, they were patient to watch, to see the extent of the power that this mind control had over them. A father and his daughters sink to deeper and deeper levels of depravity.

Emily was writhing and moaning like a fish out of water. "Oh god... oh god, dad," she grunted, and wrapped her hands around her father's head, running her fingers through his hair. She steered his face over to the other breast. Her nipples were erect and hard as little stones, and they both needed attention. He latched onto that one and resumed his sucking.

Andrea had run her tongue down her sisters bare legs. She had an unspeakable urge to taste all of Emily. She grasped one of Em's feet, and wrapped her lips around her toes. She sucked at her cute little toes, and ran her tongue between them. Emily squeezed, kicking softly at the tickling sensation. But Andrea held on, enjoying the power she had over her sis. The squirming, the squealing, the way Emily's toes curled into fists, just struggling to hang on as the pleasure took hold of her body. Maybe Andrea was a little bit of a sadist, but she found it all rather empowering.

She continued to tease Emily, making the girl squirm, while listening to her dad suck at Em's breasts. Andrea glanced over, and the bulge in her dad's pants was impossible not to notice. He was hard as a rock.

Good. It was nice to see that Andrea wasn't the only pervert in this family who was actually turned on by this depraved act of forced incest. She figured this was going to happen either way. She may as well enjoy it. Emily certainly was, the way that Andrea was putting her all into it. But her father? Seeing him hard made her smile. So much for any high ground he'd try to take in the future.

Andrea suddenly felt a little bad for him. He hadn't had sex since her mother passed. And the poor guy was probably frustrated, and desperate for release.

Without prompting, and without any incentive other than her own lust, sinful urges, and sympathy for her father's plight, Andrea reached out and grasped her father's hard-on. She felt his whole body go momentarily tense, but she didn't stop. She rubbed him, touching his manly organ. The same cock that had made her. He was pleasantly large, throbbing to her touch.

Andrea knew that she ought to wait until she's prompted. At least then she'd have an adequate excuse for what she was about to do. But she decided not to wait. To say that she hadn't fantasized about her father on occasion would be a lie. She'd had her fair share of guilty nights with her fingers down her pants.

Now those same fingers worked the zipper of his fly down. Her hands trembled. Then she fished into his jeans and removed his manhood. It was nice and thick. She stroked it in one hand, her other cradled and massaged his balls.

Brad Tanner made no effort to stop his daughter from what she was about to do. Even as he sucked and licked at Emily's chest, he felt the stealthy little hand touch him, unzip him, and wrap around his shaft. Then came the warmth, and Brad knew that feisty, sarcastic, stubborn little Andrea was sucking his dick.

He groaned as her lips sank down around his meat. Her little tongue flicked over the head of his cock and he felt his whole manhood give a spasm. He groaned softly against Emily's breast.

"Look at that!" One of the on-lookers declared. "Big old happy family."

Indeed, the sight was a scandalous one. Elder daughter splayed across the table, dad bent over her, tasting her boobs, and under the table, younger daughter with daddy's dick in her mouth.

Quinn watched without trying to watch too closely. But even he was aroused. It was so dirty, that it was actually quite the turn on. All three were moaning, and though they were basically hostages, they seemed to be sort of enjoying what was happening.

Andrea was sucking at her father's hard dick. Her lips spreading wide. Each bob of her head took him deeper and deeper. Before long, her father's cock was hitting the back of her throat. Brad sighed with pleasure each time.

And while she did that, Andrea's hand slipped between her thighs. Quinn saw it. It wasn't all just an act to appease the psychos in the bar. Andrea was actually enjoying this. She was fingering herself beneath her skirt, hoping to satisfy the dangerous itch that had blossomed from her acts of depravity.

"Oh daddy," Emily squeaked out. The men laughed and mocked the slutty way that she'd moaned.

But Emily and Brad didn't notice. Brad had moved his mouth up from her chest to her mouth. Father and daughter sharing a passionate lusty kiss. Their lips smacking together, their tongues lolling in each other's mouth, tasting each other's saliva.

Brad's hips were bucking, a grunt escaping from the kiss each time. He was humping his dick into Andrea's mouth. Her head was bobbing wildly. Her black hair flying back and forth, taking the face-fucking like a champ. Clearly not her first time getting her wicked little face roughly fucked.

Andrea was putting her all into it. She was utterly devouring her father. Her eyes where shut, her hand cradled his balls, while her other hand worked in a frenzy beneath her skirt. She was sitting on her heels, rocking back and forth, riding her hand in blind pleasure.

"Fuckin' hot stuff," one of the men slapped Quinn on the back. "Nice to see we can agree on that," he pointed to Quinn's crotch. Quinn's dick was hard, tenting in his pants. "Doesn't matter what side of the law we're on. We're not so different, you and I." He laughed heartily.

Over by the table, things were escalating. Either through suggestion, or their own lustful desires (nobody could be quite sure) Brad had moved between his older daughter's legs. Andrea still had her mouth latched tightly around Brad's dick. But that would soon change.

"Fuck her!" One of the men shouted. Several took up the chant. "Fuck her, fuck her, fuck her!"

Andrea peered up at Brad as her mouth popped off of his dick. Her copious lipstick had left smears all along his shaft. She gave him a naughty wink and a scandalous smile. Then she guided Brad's stiff dick toward Emily's wetness.

The storm of conflict swirled in his eyes. Sensibilities and desires at war. Desire won out. Andrea steered her father's dick into her sister's pussy. Brad thrust, and Emily whimpered.

Then father was inside of daughter. They were having sex on the bar table in front of the mob of dangerous men.

Emily peered up at her father. Her expression one of pleasure and reassurance. "It's okay... it's okay," she moaned through gasps. "Fuck me daddy. Fuck me."

Brad's hips moved in fast nervous jerks, pushing himself in and out of Emily's body.

She moaned with each thrust. "Oh! Oh! Oh!" She gripped the edge of the table and held on as her father fucked her.

Andrea knelt between them on the floor, watching her dad's dick glide in and out of her sister's wetness. The close up view was incredible. Andrea was fingering herself faster. No matter the situation, she needed sex. If they were allowed to leave right now, Andrea was certain she'd still need some sort of relief before she'd ever consider walking out the door.

She watched her father fuck her sister with some degree of envy, her fingers spinning in fast little circles around her clit.

The beer swilling brute that stood beside Quinn grinned at the scene. "You want in on this?" He asked Quinn. Quinn didn't reply. He wasn't sure if he ought to or not. He had an act to maintain. A ruse to keep up.

"You, goth chick," the brute snapped his fingers. "Come here and sit on this pig's dick," he ordered.

Andrea gave Quinn a glance. Over the course of the night, she felt that they had become friends. He wasn't a bad looking guy. There were worse men that she could be ordered to fuck. Andrea just hoped Galloway would forgive her.

She crawled to Quinn like a horny little pet.

"Have fun," the brute smiled as Andrea climbed into Quinn's lap. Her little skirt had ridden up, and Quinn could see the wetness on Andrea's fingers. Situation or not, she really was a horny slut right now.

They both sighed as she rubbed her snatch over Quinn's hard-on. "Oh my," she grinned, a little delighted. "You're not bad down there," she remarked, and twerked her hips, rubbing herself against the rock solid dick. "Lucky Galloway." She reached down and undid Quinn's pants.

When she'd pulled his dick from his pants, she rubbed her soaked lips harder against his shaft, kissing his length with her pussy. He groaned, breathing hard, trying not to get too distracted.

"Ready to fuck this 18 year old pussy? I bet you are." She teased, sliding her pussy up and down along his thick shaft.

Quinn swallowed and nodded quickly, staring down at himself. Andrea's smooth shaved pussy was moving up and down in sexy little gyrations. She held her skirt up so he could watch. She scooted closer and lowered her body down around his shaft. Her pussy spread, and then Quinn was sliding inside of this girl that he'd spent all night protecting.

She was tight. A lot of that came with her slim body. She was squeezing his dick tightly, and the feeling made him groan. Andrea put her hands on his shoulders and braced as she sat lower and lower.

"Oh fuck," she cried out, her face tilted to the ceiling, her eyes shut.

Quinn's hands went to Andrea's hips, beneath her skirt. Her bare skin was warm and smooth. She wiggled her body from side to side as she sat on him, pushing herself lower, swallowing up his dick.

"Fuck," they both sighed with pleasure when she was fully down on him. They peered at each other for a moment. In a way, it was kind of nice to bond over more than just fear and death. Then she started to rock back and forth, sliding him in and out by just a few inches. Back and forth, back and forth.

He held on, staring at her. Her dark eyes penetrating him. Her hands still on his shoulders. "You like it?" She grinned, pleased with herself. "I know you do, tough guy."

"Fuck yes," Quinn groaned. He held her by the hips and pulled her into him, pushed her back, then pulled her into him again.

Over her shoulder, Emily was moaning, still gripping the table. It was wobbling from side to side as Brad stood between her legs and fucked her ferociously. Her feet were locked around his waist. He was grunting like an animal as he fucked his daughter, wiping the sweat from his brow with his sleeve. "Harder daddy. Harder," she was encouraging him.

Across the room, a mass of men was gathered around the pool table, and Quinn had no doubts that his girlfriend was entertaining the men there. He could hear her moans and cries. They were rough. He could tell, slapping her around and calling her names. He couldn't see what was being done, but somehow that was even worse. Quinn's imagination showed him all sorts of terrible things that were being done to his girlfriend.

When his attention returned to Andrea, he discovered that he was moving her around with much more force and aggression than he realized. Andrea was peering at him with those naughty eyes-- the eyes of a bad girl. "Someone isn't gentle, I see," she grunted, a little delighted.

Quinn moaned, enjoying the way her body gripped his dick and pleasured him. "With a brat like you, never," he growled through clenched teeth.

"What's your little girlfriend going to say about the things you're doing to me?" Andrea taunted, hands on his shoulders, sashaying her hips playfully with Quinn's rough push and pull.

Quinn seemed to snarl at this, and only yanked her harder into him. Her light body coming easily. She glanced over her shoulder at the dog pile on the pool table. The muted moans.

When she turned back to Quinn, there was an evil smile on her lips. "Oh. I guess she won't say much of anything. Her mouth is probably too full of dick..."

Her words spurred the fury in Quinn. He was yanking her harder and harder into his thrusts and Andrea was eating it up, licking her lips and grinning like the Cheshire Cat.

"Dicks that are probably way bigger than yours," she giggled.

That did it. Quinn pulled Andrea tight against his body. He reached down her back and gripped her ass tightly, his fingers sinking into her soft buns. He leveraged her roughly up and down his length, slamming her down onto him again and again.

"OOoooh! Yes! Yes! Yes!" She screamed out. "Harder, big boy! Harder!"

Quinn slapped her on the ass, enjoying the jiggle on his cock as he bounced her around like his own little fuck toy. Losing himself to the moment and the emotional turmoil.

He simply shut his eyes and enjoyed the sensation of Andrea's juicy bouncing ass moving up and down with her youthful energy. Warm lips on his as Andrea hungrily kissed at his mouth. Her tongue poked at his lips-- 'let me in, let me in'. He opened his mouth and kissed the angsty little slut while she rode him.

Emily wailed one final time on the table as she was brought to climax by her own father. They parted with gasping sighs. Both of them whipped up into a frenzy.

The mob watched as Andrea and Quinn had energetic wild sex at the table. "Time to switch up partners," one of the convicts declared. Andrea knew this was coming. A perverse and depraved part of her brain had looked forward to this.

As her father took a seat, Andrea clambered off of Quinn's shaft and moved to her father's lap. Quinn's cock was throbbing and hard, dripping with Andrea's juices. There was no faking how wet she'd been. She was hornier than anyone would assume, given the circumstances.

Andrea planted herself right into her dad's lap, much the same way she had ridden Quinn. "I'm sorry for always being such a pain," she told her father. She glanced down at the hard on that was trapped beneath her body and smiled. "I've wanted this for a while," she said, reaching down and guiding him into her body.

Brad uttered no words of protest as Andrea sank herself onto his rod. He was well past the point of no return, having fucked Emily. Now he could add Andrea to his list of sins.

She moaned... a deep hungry growl as she began to bounce in her horny father's lap. "Ohhhhh yesss daddy!" She bucked hard, not even building up slowly, but riding her dad the way that she'd always wanted to ride him.

Emily slid off the table and joined Quinn. "Hi," she said modestly. Her round heavy boobs swaying, still wet with Brad's saliva and drool.

"Hi," Quinn replied, having only met this poor woman tonight. She glanced at Andrea and Brad fucking like bunnies-- Brad's hands on his daughter's ass. Their mouths and tongues intertwined in a passionate, very unfatherly kiss. Then Emily slid onto Quinn's lap. Nobody had prompted her to do so, but nobody had noticed either. And Emily knew if she lingered on the table, then it would be the bad men invading her body. She decided Quinn was a much better alternative. Thankfully, the brutes and kidnappers were more fixated on watching the family fuck fest, rather than participate. But the way they were hungrily leering while stroking their cocks, that would soon change. These men looked like a pack of hungry dogs.