Debauchery Falls Ch. 09

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Emily sat down on Quinn and rode him side by side with her sister and father. The girls bounced on their selected cocks together, at the same time. Andrea reached out, grasping her sister by the hand and Emily held it right back. The girls drove their mouths into their men, making out like it would be the last kiss of their lives. And the way things were going, it was very possible. If they were to die tonight, a final gesture of sharing love and warmth wasn't so bad.

"Mmm... mmmm... mmmm..." they purred, moans muffled by the hungry passion that they shared.

Quinn and Brad were both grunting as the energetic girls rode them with such enthusiasm. Their cocks throbbing in time with their pounding hearts. Though neither man was aware, the rhythmic tempo of both bouncing Tanner girls was bringing them to the brink at the same time.

Brad began to urgently tap on Andrea's back.

"It's okay, dad," she whispered around his lips. "I want to feel it..." she urged.

Brad groaned, but he didn't protest any further.

Quinn conveyed much the same issue to Emily, and she replied in kind. Alright... I guess there's nothing to lose, he thought.

Both Emily and Andrea were taking long deep up and down plunges now. Feeling every inch that the men had to offer. The cold air of the room against their wet exposed shafts, before the girls sat down again, and there was nothing but warmth and pleasure.

It proved to be too much for both men. Quinn's went off first. "Fuckkkk..." he started to groan, but Emily trapped his mouth with a firm kiss to his lips. Barely more than strangers, it hardly mattered now. She rocked back and forth and sat on him completely. Her own body quivering around his shaft as they came together.

Beside them, Andrea was crying out in triumph. She was making her dad cum. Why was she so excited about this? The idea added an extra spring to her bounces. She literally threw herself up and down on her daddy's lap. Brad grunted, holding on for his life as his daughter fucked him like a wild animal.

He tried to hold back, but simply couldn't. A hard spasm, then another, and then the cum was bursting from his cock, shooting straight into his daughter's womb.

"MMMMM!!!" He cried out around her mouth.

She bit his lip between her teeth. "Yesssss... yessss dad! I can feel you..."

His orgasm went on and on. His pleasure flowing into his daughter in hot wet sticky form. Andrea's body accepted every last drop of him. She felt like a depraved pervert for enjoying it, but she did. And the stupefied, yet pleased expression on Brad's face sent her spinning over the edge as well.

Andrea suddenly plopped down fully on Brad's lap, and let her orgasm carry her into a new dimension of pleasure and lust. The four of them all climaxed together in a chorus of moans and grunts, wiggling bodies and impassioned kisses.

When it was over, they opened their eyes and found the ring of on-lookers and dirty watchers had closed around them. Incentivized by the slutty screams echoing throughout the room, the cultists and criminals decided it was now their turn to join in with the festivities.

Humiliating them with incest was no longer the spectacle of the evening. It was now an open invitation for every man in the room to get himself in on whichever girl he happened to choose. As the girls were pulled away from Brad and Quinn, Andrea and Emily braced.

It was going to be a long night...

***

Meanwhile, elsewhere in Jasper Falls...

From the dark, Halley, Jessup, and Brubaker silently regarded the well lit tavern. Light spilled from every window. And as the only lit building in town, it seemed all the brighter. It was like a lighthouse.

The three of them had crouched among the hedges that surrounded a backyard, and through the branches they assessed the scene in complete silence.

Eventually Halley said it. "They're calling us out. This whole thing is a trap."

The men looked over at her. Halley was no fool. They both believed her, but wanted to know how she arrived at that conclusion.

"How do you know?" Jessup asked.

"They lit the place up like fuckin' Christmas. They're wasting gas on something as dumb as neon lights and juke boxes. It's meant to get our attention and draw us in so they can nab us. They're probably using some of our guys as bait."

"Right, okay. So what do we do?" Jessup asked.

"I'd say it's high time we shit or get off the pot," Brubaker responded.

"Exactly what I was thinking," Halley replied.

Jessup paled and merely looked at her.

Halley wasn't looking back. Instead, she was eyeing up an outdoor tank connected to a nearby hunting cabin. It was large and white with a red diamond shaped hazard decal. A propane oil tank. Halley was grinning. While Jessup normally liked when Halley smiled, this one made him uneasy.

"W-what are we going to do?" he asked, much more hesitant this time.

"The same thing they're trying to do-- get our attention. But this is going to be on our terms." She regarded the faces of each of her men. "Let's bring them to us."

***TO BE CONTINUED...***

  • COMMENTS
Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
4 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

A lot of protagonists in the same place, all of them with their own minds. I feel the arrival of a turning point. Another great chapter in an outstanding story.

DominantwhisperDominantwhisperover 2 years ago

Excellent work! Best chapter so far.

AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

Exciting chapter! I knew this is where the Tanner family would end up eventually, and interesting to see Emily introduced. And that the powers of hypnosis failed as well!

Galloway was off screen for much of it, but I have a feeling she'll get her side of the story done soon. Perhaps with that hulking brute.

Graver is there to rescue them, and Halley seems to have an idea to draw Abernathy out. So it looks like as dire as things are, there are strong signs of hope.

davet1davet1over 2 years ago

Another stellar chapter.

Share this Story

READ MORE OF THIS SERIES

Similar Stories

Hollow Pleasure Ch. 01 Writer finds a power to turn a hot neighbor into his slut.in Mind Control
Trophy Wives School Rachelle Pt. 01 Stepson trains his stepsister and mom as horny trophy wives.in Mind Control
The Busty Babysitter John has it bad for his top heavy young babysitter.in NonConsent/Reluctance
Live Stream April Fools April Fools star in a video.in Loving Wives
Doctors without Boundaries John suspects his loving wife Emily is cheating.in Loving Wives
More Stories