Debauchery Falls Ch. 12

Story Info
Epilogue: The survivors recover from the ordeal.
6.1k words
4.8k
6

Part 12 of the 12 part series

Updated 06/11/2023
Created 12/05/2021
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Jackal54641
Jackal54641
2,287 Followers

*** Disclaimer ***

The following story may contain themes of hypnosis, mind control, non-consent, paranormal, cheating, cuckoldry, voyeurism, incest, gang bangs, and other forms of debauchery. This may not be the story for you.

This is a work of fiction. All characters depicted are at least 18 years of age. Names, characters, businesses, places, events and incidents are either the products of the author's imagination or used in a fictitious manner. Any resemblance to actual persons, living or dead, or actual events is purely coincidental.

***

Debauchery Falls chapter 12: Epilogue

***

Captain Graver stood with folded arms as he watched the morning physical training. He squinted against the warm sunlight. It felt good on his face. As far as he was concerned, he never wanted to see another drop of rain for as long as he lived.

"If I die in the combat zone!" She shouted, running in formation with the rest of the unit.

"If I die in the combat zone!" They echoed.

"Box me up and ship me home!"

"They grow up so fast, don't they?" Lieutenant Galloway nudged Graver when she saw the soft admiring way he watched the formation.

"I said it back in Jasper Falls," he reflected with a smile. "That girl is tougher than she thinks."

The word TRAINEE was stitched across her chest in big bold letters, made even bigger by the sheer size and weight of her boobs. Her tits strained the simple gray cotton of the fitness uniform. The insignia of the unit, however, matched the shirts of the other rookies around her. Her legs had a pleasant sheen of sweat on them. Her shorts seemed extra short and tight. All of her time in the sun had left her with a tan and she'd traded in her glasses for contact lenses. If it wasn't for the red curly ponytail that bounced playfully behind her, Lucy would be almost unrecognizable.

"Couldn't have gotten her a uniform that wasn't so tight and revealing?" Graver asked.

Galloway shrugged. "Not my fault that the girl's got some curves to her. If someone wants to look, may as well let 'em."

"If you keep making remarks like that, Halley's going to start an HR department."

"Those were Lucy's words," Galloway said. "I offered her a size larger, but she wasn't having it. Between you and me, I think she keeps the other rookies motivated, don't you agree?" Galloway teased.

Indeed, curvy little Lucy was certainly drawing the glances from her fellow trainees as she led the running cadence. That was a good thing. Because Graver still wasn't sure how he felt about her.

Following their return to normalcy after the Jasper Falls incident, Captain Graver had met with Lucy to apologize for the things he'd done with her... for giving her the wrong impression.

To his surprise, Lucy had been more than understanding. "You love Halley, and I never, for a second thought otherwise. You were a perfect gentleman, and I was the one who seduced you," she had come back with. "I know you're a man of moral integrity, and you probably feel like a shit about making me think that we could be more. But you have nothing to feel bad about. I get it. You and I aren't going to be a thing. And that makes me sad. But you were there when I was scared and thought we were really going to die, so it was fun to close my eyes and pretend."

Following their conversation, Lucy had met with Graver, Halley, and Lieutenant Galloway to put in a request. She wanted to be a part of the tactical division. They had lost six men in Jasper Falls, and were shorthanded. She was no longer the shy innocent girl with the self-esteem issues. She had enjoyed the danger. They'd all seen the way Lucy had performed under extreme circumstances and all were impressed. Although Graver and Halley had both been a little protective and reluctant.

Ultimately, Graver and Halley agreed that such a job change would be the best thing for the girl. Halley was now in need of a new assistant... although that might change soon. There was an interviewee back in the HQ building talking with Halley at the moment.

The two field commanders watched as the run wound itself down, and the rookies halted to rest and stretch. Lucy paused to chat with several of the men. But when she spotted Graver, she broke from the pack and came trotting over. Even the way she moved was vastly different than who she'd been two months ago. She no longer folded in on herself. She walked with a proud swagger, regardless of how much attention it drew to her physique. Her movements were light and energized, and she carried herself as though she was taller than everyone around her.

"Good morning, Captain," she said, resisting the urge to greet him with a hug. Instead she assumed a snappy posture.

"Lookin' sharp, kid," Graver said, appreciably, and was rewarded with that familiar cute blush. She may have accepted that they would only maintain a professional relationship going forward, but a few lingering feelings would always be there.

"Did you want to join us?" She asked, amped up and energetic. "I'll run it again if I have to."

"Nah, just heard you were singing, so I needed to see it for myself," Graver grinned. "Besides, I think I'm starting to get bad knees. To quote the Rolling Stones, 'What a drag it is, getting old.'"

She snickered. "And no little yellow pills to help you."

The rookies were in a huddle by the track. One of them called to her, "Hey Red, we're going for breakfast. Can we count you in?"

Lucy called back over her shoulder. "For sure! I'll be right there."

"Red?" Graver asked. "Your squad mates couldn't have thought of a better nickname for you?"

She shrugged. "Well 'Wild Cherry' was taken," Lucy good naturedly glared at Galloway. "And it's better than 'Freckles'. Besides... I sort of like it. It'd doesn't have to be a reference to my hair color," she said with a mischievous smile.

"How do you figure?"

"Well... my last name is Walker."

Graver just shrugged, and Lucy sighed and shook her head. "Think about it. We have Captain Angela Morgan as our pilot. 'Captain Morgan'."

"Her code name is 'Fallen Angel'." Graver corrected.

"Regardless. We have a Captain Morgan. We have a Captain Jack," she pointed to Graver. "And now we have a 'Red Walker'."

Graver grinned playfully. "I still don't get it," he said, deliberately playing dumb.

"Johnny Walker Red, moron," Galloway chimed in.

Graver smirked. "I know. I just wanted you to slow walk me there."

Lucy giggled. No amount training would take away that cute nervous giggle.

"I like it," Graver admitted. He glanced over her shoulder, and saw the small handful of youthful baby-faced twenty-something men that were waiting for Lucy. All of them were checking her out appreciatively. This only made Graver smile more. Lucy could have her pick of any of them, from the way they were regarding their spunky squad mate. "Alright Red... don't keep your admirers waiting for too long."

She glanced back at them and giggled again, a knowing smile crossing her lips. "Maybe I'll find another you in that bunch," she said thoughtfully.

"I'm sure you will. And he'll be a lucky fella. Go get 'em, heart breaker."

Lucy gave Graver a crisp salute before trotting back to her group. The youthful rookies all looked like they wanted to talk to her at once.

"That one," Graver said quietly to Galloway, "She's going to steal your thunder. You just watch."

"She might steal my thunder from time to time, but I'll *always* be the storm." Galloway promised him.

***

Graver and Galloway returned to the HQ building. It was an old bank that had been converted. The beige stone held a historic quality, and the lobby echoed with the solemn air of a museum.

"Mmmmmm..." Galloway's voice drawled out sexily. "The sexiest secretary I've ever seen."

Quinn glanced up from behind the front desk. There was very little amusement to his face. Ever since Lucy had joined up with the tactical division, Halley had been short on an assistant. Quinn had volunteered. His fused spine was still recovering from their rough adventure in the woods and he needed the down-time. Although he looked wildly out of place behind a desk, and had to endure Galloway's constant teasing. His button down shirt wasn't doing him any justice. His neck was too thick, and his chest was too beefy. If he got angry, he might just tear out of it.

"You know, Brubaker is on light duty, too." Quinn remarked. "I don't know why Halley doesn't make him her bitch for a while."

"Halley has a soft spot for Bird Bones, ever since..." Galloway glanced at Graver, an smirk of 'sorry, but not sorry' on her face.

"You can say it. We all heard the story," Graver sighed, pretending to be annoyed. The truth was, he wasn't. When they got back from that operation, it seemed that everyone had at least one inappropriate dalliance with someone they shouldn't have. But it had been an extreme circumstance, under *very* unusual conditions. They all discussed it, and figured it best to write it all off-- a free pass that they were willing to grant each other.

...Although that didn't stop Galloway.

"No offense, sir, but your fiancée is way kinkier than I thought."

Graver rolled his eyes. "Yeah yeah. Just go back to harassing your boyfriend about desk duty."

Quinn gave a lopsided frown. "Well, hopefully that'll change soon."

The clacking of high heels on stone floor interrupted their banter. A young woman approached the desk, wearing a hesitant smile. Professionally dressed in a gray skirt and suit jacket, Andrea Tanner was hard to recognize. Her exaggerated makeup was gone, and a cute splash of freckles stood out on her nose. The raven hair was the same, although it was styled and playfully bouncy. She looked a bit uncomfortable in her own body, in such an outfit, although the look suited her much more than the gothic skater punk look had.

"How'd it go?" Galloway asked, leaning on the desk.

"I got the job," she grinned.

Quinn sagged with relief. "Thank god."

"When do you start?"

"Next week," Andrea said, adjusting her attire in a nervous fidget. "Just as soon as my background clears."

"God dammit," Quinn grumbled, realizing he had another week of servitude to Halley. Galloway smacked him.

"Anything we need to be worried about? You're not going to test positive for weed, are you?" Galloway taunted, ironically. After everything that she'd witnessed Andrea do in Jasper Falls (killing people, public fornication, incest), a background check seemed like a moot point. But it was a formality.

Andrea just shrugged. "Well I guess we'll find out. Won't we?" She teased right back.

The fact was, the incident at Jasper Falls had changed them all. But it was much more drastic in Andrea. She seemed... calmer. More accountable. More self-aware.

The fight for survival had just been the tip of the iceberg. What followed had been weeks of investigations. Police and investigators were calling day and night. In that time, the Tanners had become regular faces. Halley and her firm saw them constantly. They spoke very little about their deviant actions during the incident, but it didn't seem to have fractured their family dynamic. The sisters had grown closer, and more-so with their father. They were always together, and had evolved into a support system to cope with the memories of that nightmare. And they had become like a second family to Halley and the rest of her team.

Which was why, when Andrea had applied for the job posting of assistant, Halley had prioritized her. They had no doubts that Andrea would get it, and she would do a good job for them. They'd all survived hell, and as a result, they'd formed a bond that was unbreakable.

"Fair enough," Galloway said. "Well then, I look forward to torturing you," she winked. Andrea blushed slightly, and they all suspected that the young woman's adoration of Galloway was more than just respect or hero worship. Andrea had a crush, and knowing what sort of freaks Quinn and Galloway were, it was only a matter of time before those three would probably be sharing a few nights together. And why not? They'd all slept together already, back in that doomed town.

"Welcome to the party," Graver said. "We'll all take good care of you."

Andrea gave him a confident smirk. "Nah. I'm going to be the one taking care of you all."

"God help us," Graver grinned and headed upstairs, leaving Quinn, Galloway, and Andrea to their inevitable play time.

The second floor was almost entirely offices. Graver's boots thumped heavily on the hardwood. Halley's office was at the end of the hall. Now that her interview was over and her job offer had been made, she was probably back to the mountain of paperwork that they'd been buried under, ever since the incident.

Until things were fully sorted out, Halley spent half of the day on the phone, or answering emails. There were constant incident reports to fill out, insurance documents to submit, arrangements to be made, lawyers to call. All of that, on top of wedding prep.

Graver was more stressed than Halley. She seemed rather indifferent to it all, approaching it like mere chores and nothing else.

Thankfully the police were doing the heavy lifting, in cleaning up most of the mess. They were mopping up the havoc that the escaped inmates had caused. But the fact is, that a lot of people had died. Graver was grateful that they'd been able to save as many as they had from that church-- Abernathy's 'harem'-- but just as many people had lost their lives-- including many of Graver's own men.

And that wasn't to mention all of the sexual transgressions that had occurred during that time-- although that was less on the public record, and more of a secret within their consciences. They'd all engaged in wild, deviant, kinky sex with people who were not their partners. It was tough to come back from that.

But they found ways to manage...

Graver paused outside of Halley's office. It was a modest room with very little pretense. Halley didn't have much of an ego, and the office was a reflection of that. An old desk by the window, a comfy couch, bookshelves, bankers boxes, bulletin boards of maps, and a thick layer of organized chaos on top of it all.

He rapped on the door with his knuckle.

"Come in," Halley's voice, distracted and severe, as always.

Graver stepped inside. Halley was behind the desk, glancing over the personnel files of the new tactical division rookies. "Shut the door," she said.

"You wanted to see me after your interview--" Graver began.

Halley glanced up. There was hint of something in her eyes, and Graver knew what that meant at once.

"I did," she said, rather severely.

She rose from the desk and stripped off her jacket, draping it over the back of the chair. She was in just a tank-top beneath. Her nipples pressed through the thin fabric. She wasn't wearing a bra. Her jeans were low on her hips, and the straps of her thong were obvious. Her badge and gun on her belt the only symbols of authority. She looked a little like Galloway in this outfit.

Halley planted her butt on the edge of the desk, and folded her arms, glancing Graver up and down. "The Lieutenant and the Captain are telling me that your performance during training is sub-par, and your attitude is cavalier and reckless. I know you're just a trainee, but I assumed someone who just got accepted into Captain Graver's team would be more... willing to make an effort. What do you have to say for yourself, rookie?"

She was a convincing actress when she wanted to be. Already a ball buster, she played the part well.

"I... uhhh... I was hoping to just skate by on my good looks... ma'am..." Graver allowed a touch of disinterested cocky bravado into his voice. The attitude of a cocky young rookie.

There was that amused sparkle in her eyes. Graver couldn't be sure what had inspired this side of Halley. She'd always been adventurous in the bedroom, but more so since their return from Jasper Falls. Maybe Abernathy's depravity had rubbed off a little on her. Or maybe something more had happened to inspire the uninhibited wild side.

Regardless, Halley had grown sexually impulsive. Last week, Halley had "borrowed" some of Galloway's clothes-- her hat, vest, and duty belt-- and donned a raspberry colored wig. She'd insisted that her Captain take advantage of her, and Graver had been all too happy to oblige. The sex that followed had been wild and rough. They'd fucked like mad in the team locker room, all the while Halley had been insistent that Graver call her "Galloway". Graver still had scratch marks running down his back.

And just the other day, Halley had done something even crazier. They'd watched from an office window as Lucy and the rest of the men had been doing jumping jacks and calisthenics in the lot behind the building. Halley had feverishly stroked Graver, while insisting he tell her all about his night with Lucy. Halley had gotten off on every last detail. Graver had shot his cum on the window, and Halley had knelt and lapped it off like a dog.

He wasn't sure where all of this was coming from, and frankly, Halley's crazy kinks sort of scared him a little, but Graver wasn't about to question it. Something had awakened, and it was a rather enjoyable gift.

But despite their antics, it was clear that Halley had a particular favorite fantasy-- and they involved thoughts of young cocky rookies.

It wasn't hard to see what had inspired that-- Halley's night with Jessup. She'd told Graver about it. He hadn't been offended (he hadn't exactly been on his best behavior that night either), and he understood why Halley had done it. But now that her grief over the rookie's passing was no longer fresh in her mind, in its wake was a fond memory of a brave young man. Halley clearly had a thirst for recreating such a kink.

Graver played along. "I mean... I'm willing to put in the hard work. But maybe I need to be properly motivated." He smirked, standing rigid, and assessing Halley with his eyes.

Halley stood and propped her hand on her hip. "Oh yeah? You think you're just going to come into my office, behind your Captain's back, and try to flirt your way into my good graces?"

"Well... he's kind of an asshole... and what he doesn't know won't hurt him." Graver looked her over with hungry eyes.

Halley walked up to him. "You talk a big game for such a young rookie..." she trailed her finger curiously along Graver's bicep. She bit her lip softly as she inspected him. "I'll bet you don't even have the goods to back it up."

"And what if I do, ma'am?" Graver teased.

Halley stood behind him, curiously roamed her hands over his hard stomach, then slid them lower. She felt the front of his pants, and gave his crotch a firm squeeze.

"Oh my," she moaned softly. "Maybe you're not completely useless..." she felt him more, running her hands up and down his shaft. His cock swelling beneath her touch. She came around him, grazing her fingers across his body.

"Is it really appropriate for you to be touching my dick, ma'am?" Graver asked.

Halley was barely listening, standing in front of him now and rubbing her palm over his growing bulge.

"The Captain is training all day," She responded. "It's just you and I here. And I'm in the mood to see what sort of talents a young soldier like yourself has." Halley put her hands on Graver's chest and inched him back toward her desk chair. He bumped against it and practically fell into it.

Then Halley dropped to her knees and began to rub his bulge.

"Who knew my boss was such a slut?" he remarked.

"Oh you'll learn," she glanced up at him, blinking behind the playful swoop of hair that hung over one eye. "I'm a big *big* slut." She assured him as she unzipped his fatigues.

"Jesus, Halley," Graver was a little stunned by Halley's blunt oversexed remark.

She glared up at him, undoing his belt and practically ripping Graver out of her seat. "What's wrong, rookie? Afraid to stick your cock in your Captain's soon-to-be wife's mouth? I'll do it for you then." She said, and without hesitating, plunged her mouth down around Graver's rock hard shaft.

Jackal54641
Jackal54641
2,287 Followers
12