All Comments on 'Debauchery Falls Ch. 12'

by Jackal54641

Sort by:
  • 5 Comments
brazilianguy1brazilianguy1over 2 years ago

It was a great ride. Hoping to see more for you soon!

AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

It was a great ending. I liked the focus on Halley and Graver, I've always found them the most interesting as characters and I thought this final chapter did a good job exploring how they've changed. Graver is a little more open and less stoic, thinking of Lucy and Galloway and turned on by his wife's lusts. Halley is certainly more vulnerable, still grieving Jessup and open to the idea of an affair. I'd love to see their wedding or their married lives in a future story!

And this story was great, it was a pleasure reading it. I can't wait for your next project!

AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

only fiction but wow you made it feel so real can' wait for our next story brill

AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

Great ending to a fantastic story. WELL DONE!

track1219track1219about 2 years ago

This story was a real roller coaster ride! Lots of excitement, plenty of heat. A great follow up to Hollow Pleasure. I hope you continue to write stories in this vein.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
userJackal54641@Jackal54641
Currently on hiatus. Busy with other (non erotic) projects. Will return soon. Visit my Patreon if you'd like to support me, offer encouragement, or just tip me for a job well done: patreon.com/jackal54641 Creative Permissions: if you’re a content creator of any sort, an...

READ MORE OF THIS SERIES